Author Topic: How Important Is It To Eat The Woman's Pussy In A Relationship?  (Read 52075 times)

leadhead

• Getbig III
Re: How Important Is It To Eat The Woman's Pussy In A Relationship?
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2011, 01:09:38 PM »
I would think it's very important in a relationship. Personally I love it and I feel as if I should get head frequently then I should give her something in return. My ex wife loved it and got off nearly everytime I went down on her for 10 yrs.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2011, 01:23:27 PM »
I would think it's very important in a relationship. Personally I love it and I feel as if I should get head frequently then I should give her something in return. My ex wife loved it and got off nearly everytime I went down on her for 10 yrs.
Maybe she was faking?
U

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2011, 01:36:24 PM »
Maybe she was faking?

I seriously doubt it as she still asks for it   ;)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2011, 01:38:41 PM »
I seriously doubt it as she still asks for it   ;)
How long has she been an EX?
U

Ug

« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2011, 02:21:18 PM »
  Lol, dude, meltdown. You calling me idiot? I thought we were friends. Anyway...it is my opinion that a man who eats pussy is serving the female which is not very manly. A VERY LONELY man serves himself only.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fixed

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2011, 02:38:31 PM »
I only have eaten 1 pussy in my life  (my wife) and I've fucked more than 300 girls , true story.

and how many guys? ???

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2011, 04:42:26 PM »
just because she cut back on things she once did doesnt mean she is doing it any less...just less with you...

these guys that think they can just coast and not keep sex lively with a long time spouse and theres not eventually going to be consequences are mistaken

::)

Yes I'm sure my wife is getting drilled in the ass and blasted on the face by someone else.  Probably a black guy with a 17 inch dick, maybe several of them at once.  ::)

Im sorry if you got involved with a skank who cheated on you, Im sure it hurt you very badly.

The truth is marriages are about much more than freaky sex, especially once careers and children become the focal point of ones life. 
Early on in a relationship, women tend to go out of their comfort zone to 'land' the guy, by doing things they probably don't really enjoy.  Not saying all women dislike getting nutted on, but I'm sure theres a good percentage who do it solely to please their man.  Down the line, that tends to occur less, people get comfortable, it's normal.  Also, circumstances play in, ie I'm much more likely to get anal from a chick who's drunk and coked up at 5am in Vegas than I am the woman whos just finished watching an episode of Dora the explorer for the 40th time.

In sum cliff, I fucked your mom.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2011, 04:44:29 PM »

LOL!
b

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2011, 05:07:36 PM »
LOL!

;)

sorry to hear that bro.

note to self- dont get married.

My opinion, the only reason to get married is if you value the 'traditional family' and want to make a go of it.
Love, sex, and money are probably the most common reasons and are least likely to pan out.  My situation, although it certainly has its drawbacks, I didnt say I was upset by it.  I knew this going in, I have associates older than myself who warned me what I was getting into, but the idea of knocking up some chick but not committing to her so that I could still do my thing, meanwhile theres now some other guy raising my kid half the time, that didnt sit well with me.  Not saying that I look down on that, just that its all about whats important to you.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2011, 05:18:12 PM »
;)

My opinion, the only reason to get married is if you value the 'traditional family' and want to make a go of it.
Love, sex, and money are probably the most common reasons and are least likely to pan out.  My situation, although it certainly has its drawbacks, I didnt say I was upset by it.  I knew this going in, I have associates older than myself who warned me what I was getting into, but the idea of knocking up some chick but not committing to her so that I could still do my thing, meanwhile theres now some other guy raising my kid half the time, that didnt sit well with me.  Not saying that I look down on that, just that its all about whats important to you.

I think you need some pussy on the side.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »
I think you need some pussy on the side.

;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »
::)

Yes I'm sure my wife is getting drilled in the ass and blasted on the face by someone else.  Probably a black guy with a 17 inch dick, maybe several of them at once.  ::)

Im sorry if you got involved with a skank who cheated on you, Im sure it hurt you very badly.

The truth is marriages are about much more than freaky sex, especially once careers and children become the focal point of ones life. 
Early on in a relationship, women tend to go out of their comfort zone to 'land' the guy, by doing things they probably don't really enjoy.  Not saying all women dislike getting nutted on, but I'm sure theres a good percentage who do it solely to please their man.  Down the line, that tends to occur less, people get comfortable, it's normal.  Also, circumstances play in, ie I'm much more likely to get anal from a chick who's drunk and coked up at 5am in Vegas than I am the woman whos just finished watching an episode of Dora the explorer for the 40th time.

Zing!

"Twink24" knocks one out of the park!  ;D
!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2011, 05:50:43 PM »
... eating pussy and ass is great-but it better be shaved bare, not even a landing strip!  Personally, my favorite pussy eating experiences have been with female bodybuilders that had monster clits!   Way easier to deal with since they were so big and "out there!"
yes
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2011, 06:04:34 PM »

;)

You better hope she never looks on getbig or your post history  ;)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2011, 06:07:33 PM »
Zing!

"Twink24" knocks one out of the park!  ;D

;D

I see you changed your name.  Is that because as a liberal/communist obama fan, you've decided that spelling out 'blanco' was too much 'work'?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2011, 06:09:12 PM »
You better hope she never looks on getbig or your post history  ;)

Nah, she knows about the board but she has no interest.  Also, if she really dove into my internet usage, this would be the least of my problems.  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2011, 06:30:47 PM »
;D

I see you changed your name.  Is that because as a liberal/communist obama fan, you've decided that spelling out 'blanco' was too much 'work'?
;D

I want to be known by a single name like all the commie greats...Lenin, Stalin, Obama, etc., but some bastard already has the name "Benny."  >:(
!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »
Honestly guys.....imagine if you were in a relationship and your woman NEVER sucked your cock. That would suck. Same for us. Don't underestimate oral.

The saddest part about this thread....I've licked more pussy than Che.  :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2011, 06:45:44 PM »
Honestly guys.....imagine if you were in a relationship and your woman NEVER sucked your cock. That would suck. Same for us. Don't underestimate oral.

The saddest part about this thread....I've licked more pussy than Che.  :-\
Pipe down, cunt. The men are talking.  >:(
!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2011, 06:47:43 PM »
  Many pseudo-experts from the pseudo-sciences of sexology and psychoanalyses believe, that the way to keep a woman happy and a relationship running smoothly, that the man should become an expert in cunnilingus and eat the woman's pussy well and as often as possible. Personallly, I don't do it. I consider it a sign of submission. It is the woman's job to please the man and not the other way around. Personally, I don't give a shit if the woman is happy, and if she isn't, there are 3 billion other women in the World and most of them are easy to get. What about you guys? What o you guys think?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OMG
is this somesort
of atempted
coverup since
we all know
youre bisexual
Pedro

suckmymuscle

« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2011, 07:33:27 PM »
OMG
is this somesort
of atempted
coverup since
we all know
youre bisexual
Pedro

Bitch, prove that my name is Pedro and that I am bisexual. This is the upteenth time I tell you to prove it or STFU. I am challenging you. If not, I will report you to Ron - who I am friends with -for libel. You claim to have found my postings on the internet where I identify myself as Pedro and make statements that only a gay/bisexual guy would make. Well, prove it. I will give you a few hours. After that, I am reporting you to Ron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #146 on: July 10, 2011, 07:35:09 PM »

seems I have
touched a nerve
like you
touch penis
Pedro

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #147 on: July 10, 2011, 07:38:08 PM »
  Bitch, prove that my name is Pedro and that I am bisexual. This is the upteenth time I tell you to prove it or STFU. I am challenging you. If not, I will report you to Ron - who I am friends with -for libel. You claim to have found my postings on the internet where I identify myself as Pedro and make statements that only a gay/bisexual guy would make. Well, prove it. I will give you a few hours. After that, I am reporting you to Ron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i have to quote this
so everyone can see
pedro cry about
the truth
he likes men
ealry-20s
in skivvies

suckmymuscle

« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2011, 07:53:42 PM »
i have to quote this
so everyone can see
pedro cry about
the truth
he likes men
ealry-20s
in skivvies

Accusations without evidence. That is called libel. I don't care, but I will care because I don't like you and this is a golden opportunity to get you in time out or banned.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #149 on: July 10, 2011, 07:56:03 PM »

you seem upset
can I give you
a hug