Author Topic: Do you support brainwashing young kids like Americans do?  (Read 6722 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Do you support brainwashing young kids like Americans do?
« on: July 25, 2011, 09:10:29 AM »
After being a bit more positive, I havent made any america threads, But Its about time for One  ;D

Brainwasingh young kids to eventually join the army in "gods name" 

reminds you of some other religion..?

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: Do you support brainwashing young kids like Americans do?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 09:26:36 AM »
My first reaction was a negative one.  Then as I kept watching I saw the positive in this.  Lot of kids aren't getting moral guidance or some principles to live by.  Despite the way these kids are getting manipulated by adults at least now they have a direction in life.  We all need a discpline to live by in order to better ourselves.  Now only hope that these kids wouldn't use violent manners to force their beliefs on others.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 09:30:28 AM »
My first reaction was a negative one.  Then as I kept watching I saw the positive in this.  Lot of kids aren't getting moral guidance or some principles to live by.  Despite the way these kids are getting manipulated by adults at least now they have a direction in life.  We all need a discpline to live by in order to better ourselves.  Now only hope that these kids wouldn't use violent manners to force their beliefs on others.

Discipline is good. Brainwashing isn't. And you can get guidience without having to menion "god" or "jesus".

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 09:32:54 AM »
Swede use your brain a little. What's wrong with being taught to love your neighbor, your enemy, treat your parents good, all good things that christianity teaches. It's a peacful religion like it or not. If you follow the moral codes that are taught at most churches you will be a good productive citizen and help people around you.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 09:33:31 AM »
Swede use your brain a little. What's wrong with being taught to love your neighbor, your enemy, treat your parents good,.

Nothing, its called common sense in sweden and not anything religious.

love your enemy? so what is americans doing at war?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 09:35:28 AM »
Nothing, its called common sense in sweden and not anything religious

exactly, we dont need religion to be a kind and loving person.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 09:37:08 AM »
You guys gotta' understand this is generation nothingness  they need that religious stimulation to stay attentive because w/out the instant stimulation they can't comprehend it and lose interest.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 09:38:00 AM »
Nothing, its called common sense in sweden and not anything religious

I don't see anything wrong with what these parents are doing. I don't know why it offends or bothers people like you so much. The majority of real practing christians are really good people. What do they that bothers you so much? I would rather have one of them as a neighbor than a little sicko like you. The bible says the father is the spiritual leader and it is his duty to make sure the kids and wife are also saved.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 09:38:42 AM »
Discipline is good. Brainwashing isn't. And you can get guidience without having to menion "god" or "jesus".

What kind of guidance? I've seen it both ways. For example, I see a big difference between kids that are brought up in a Christian environment as opposed to a non-Christian environment. If the kid decides he want's drift away from his beliefs when he/she gets older then so be it, as parents we can be disappointed but we won't kill our kids for it but eventually, for most, they come back.

I'm particularly proud of my son when does "random acts of kindness" for others without being told or even thinking about it.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 09:39:02 AM »
Religion is there to keep people frustrated and submissive. Nothing else. Of course brainwashed have no problem with brainwashing. That's the circle of life in America.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 09:39:37 AM »
Swede use your brain a little. What's wrong with being taught to love your neighbor, your enemy, treat your parents good, all good things that christianity teaches. It's a peacful religion like it or not. If you follow the moral codes that are taught at most churches you will be a good productive citizen and help people around you.

That is just hilarious. WTF, I admit that nowadays Islam is in its radical phase and is more dangerous then any other religion but to think Christianity is by essence peaceful is just ridiculous. Not only did Christians do the most killing but they also spent a good time killing each other.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 09:39:52 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with what these parents are doing. I don't know why it offends or bothers people like you so much. The majority of real practing christians are really good people. What do they that bothers you so much? I would rather have one of them as a neighbor than a little sicko like you. The bible says the father is the spiritual leader and it is his duty to make sure the kids and wife are also saved.

It bothers me because it hinders the children to think for THEMSELF as in creating SHEEPS. Do this or you go to hell, Do This or you will burn forever in hell.

If you cannot teach your children common sense without having to forcce relligion upon them you shouldnt have kids in the first place.

And peaceful you say? lol.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 09:41:33 AM »
What kind of guidance? I've seen it both ways. For example, I see a big difference between kids that are brought up in a Christian environment as opposed to a non-Christian environment. If the kid decides he want's drift away from his beliefs when he/she gets older then so be it, as parents we can be disappointed but we won't kill our kids for it but eventually, for most, they come back.

I'm particularly proud of my son when does "random acts of kindness" for others without being told or even thinking about it.

you should Allow your kids to Choose religion if they want to, not DRIVE them to fucking brainwashing camps.
Not "you're GOING TO CHURCH" but "Do you Want to go to church" kids need to be Told some things. Religion is Not one of them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 09:41:50 AM »
That is just hilarious. WTF, I admit that nowadays Islam is in its radical phase and is more dangerous then any other religion but to think Christianity is by essence peaceful is just ridiculous. Not only did Christians do the most killing but they also spent a good time killing each other.

Nothing like going back to the old testament ::)

Open your eyes and look around....TODAY.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 09:41:58 AM »
Religion is there to keep people frustrated and submissive. Nothing else. Of course brainwashed have no problem with brainwashing. That's the circle of life in America.

Christianity has saved a lot of people. It has helped more people than it hurts. A lot of Christian organizations take care of the poor and sick. They do a lot for the community. They can depend on eachother for help.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 09:42:24 AM »
you should Allow your kids to Choose religion if they want to, not DRIVE them to fucking brainwashing camps

So naive Swede.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 09:42:58 AM »
You guys gotta' understand this is generation nothingness  they need that religious stimulation to stay attentive because w/out the instant stimulation they can't comprehend it and lose interest.
hey GH15

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »
it sometimes frightens me how a country that portrait themselves as being an example of a free modern democratic society can be so conservative. a high percentage of people there still believe in the creation theory wtf? a lot of people seem to be just as backwarded as in the shitholes of the middle east. scarryy

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 09:43:21 AM »
Christianity has saved a lot of people. It has helped more people than it hurts. A lot of Christian organizations take care of the poor and sick. They do a lot for the community. They can depend on eachother for help.

Thats why Im not against religion. If it makes people better then go for it. Forcing it on kids is however HORRIBLE. Kids can be taught to believe Anything because ...they're kids.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 09:43:54 AM »

I know right. Hundreds of years ago during the crusades christians did some killing. How many times do you see christians blowing shit up? Not very often. The ones who do it are outcasts.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 09:44:31 AM »

Killng 70k innocent cilivians in afhangistan to steal oil you mean?

oh wait, Its for your freedom  ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »
Well, that's exactLy what Muslim fundamentalists do also. And that's also how they prosper. By "taking care of the poor and the sick" but as always there's an agenda behind this. Just go take a little trip in those third world shitholes to see what's going on there. And you'll get it maybe. People are easy to manipulate when they don't have much alternatives in life.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 09:45:12 AM »
Killng 70k innocent cilivians in afhangistan to steal oil you mean?

oh wait, Its for your freedom  ::)

Oh God..pleeeaze ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 09:46:19 AM »

Are you really that uneducated? Try not even 200 years ago, try reading a bit about Roman Catholicism during the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 09:46:22 AM »
Thats why Im not against religion. If it makes people better then go for it. Forcing it on kids is however HORRIBLE. Kids can be taught to believe Anything because ...they're kids.

It gives kids a good stable foundation. Taking kids to church is a good thing. It helps more than it hurts.