Author Topic: Do you support brainwashing young kids like Americans do?  (Read 6734 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: Do you support brainwashing young kids like Americans do?
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2011, 10:59:40 AM »
Eternity in Heaven must be booooooooooooooring. That would be Hell.

I would rather blow myself up and get 7500 servants and a few virgins, now THAT sounds fun  at least  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2011, 11:00:42 AM »
No swede private school do this! You can't even mention god in school at anytime.

absolutely false. There is no prohibition against mentioning god in school. There is prohibition about organized, school faculty led teaching, preaching, or pushing one religion over another. You can talk to your friends about god at lunch, you can pray silently to your god all day long if you want. But your statement is false.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2011, 11:02:02 AM »
I would rather blow myself up and get 7500 servants and a few virgins, now THAT sounds fun  at least  ;D
Until you run out of virgins..where do they put them afterwards anyway??

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2011, 11:02:34 AM »
Until you run out of virgins..where do they put them afterwards anyway??

I have 7500 female servants to ruin  ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2011, 11:02:43 AM »
I have to say while I am not opposed at all to religion in a young person's life,...I object to "cult" religions like Branch Davidians, Assemblies of God, Mormons, and the Southern Baptist Convention.  I prefer the Religions with a cogent Theological Foundation,...like the Episcopalians, Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Unitarians.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2011, 11:03:39 AM »
I have to say while I am not opposed at all to religion in a young person's life,...I object to "cult" religions like Branch Davidians, Assemblies of God, and the Southern Baptist Convention.  I prefer the Religions with a cogent Theological Foundation,...like the Episcopalians, Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Unitarians.
In the end it's all the same stuff, man..

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2011, 11:03:51 AM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2011, 11:06:54 AM »
Don't listen then. No one said you have to listen to any pastor preacher or whatever. If you don't like it good you don't have to do it. Why bitch about it some much though.

This is the essence of American freedom. You are free to listen to anyone you want to or don't want to listen to, even if it's clear that people are easy to persuade and trick into stuff (everyone has their limit). You are free to be yourself, no matter if you turn into a social outcast and a recluse. You are free to do anything you want.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 11:07:23 AM »

LOL

Even that fire truck arriving at 0:46 has American flag waving on it  ;D WTF

BTW, pretty damn funny videos this 'Jimmy' makes !!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 11:09:37 AM »
I have to say while I am not opposed at all to religion in a young person's life,...I object to "cult" religions like Branch Davidians, Assemblies of God, and the Southern Baptist Convention.  I prefer the Religions with a cogent Theological Foundation,...like the Episcopalians, Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Unitarians.
The very fact that there are different branches of christianity should tell a smart person how retarded the whole idea is.  If you are a true Christian, there should be one set in stone ideology that everyone should follow.  It's not a pick and choose "i'll take this, and a little of that etc..."  Organized religion is stupid.  Each person should follow their own heart and mind when it comes to their beliefs.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2011, 11:11:18 AM »
The very fact that there are different branches of christianity should tell a smart person how retarded the whole idea is.  If you are a true Christian, there should be one set in stone ideology that everyone should follow.  It's not a pick and choose "i'll take this, and a little of that etc..."  Organized religion is stupid.  Each person should follow their own heart and mind when it comes to their beliefs.

stop making sense THATS NOT THE AMERICAN WAY IN GOD WE TRUUUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2011, 11:19:59 AM »
'Religion: Treat it like your penis. Dont show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throat.'
I am going to use that phrase every single day until I die

SBG

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2011, 11:30:34 AM »
Religion is there to keep people frustrated and submissive. Nothing else. Of course brainwashed have no problem with brainwashing. That's the circle of life in America.

I agree, but why can't people teach kids morals without relying on 2000 year old trash that doesn't really pertain to this modern era? Like half the moral BS is about worshipping a god that doesn't exist. The circle needs to be broken, thrown out, and rebuilt from things that actually pertain and make sense.
Religion is about as moral as pedophelia, just ask any priest.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2011, 11:34:56 AM »
After being a bit more positive, I havent made any america threads, But Its about time for One  ;D

Brainwasingh young kids to eventually join the army in "gods name" 

reminds you of some other religion..?

When I see shit like this I just want to PUKE !
This people that do this kind of thing to childrens are  as bad as PEDHOPHILE !
This kind of thing to children are MENTAL RAPE that will give a terrible permanent scar on their fragile minds !
This kind of thing are the one that can transform an innocent children to a future ANDERS BEHRING BREIVICK !
This kind of thing to children make me want to became ATHEIST even if I believe in God !

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »
swede checkout these vids hilarious

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2011, 02:03:11 PM »
After being a bit more positive, I havent made any america threads, But Its about time for One  ;D

Brainwasingh young kids to eventually join the army in "gods name" 

reminds you of some other religion..?

Brainwashing is a human thing, not an American thing.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16656_6-brainwashing-techniques-theyre-using-you-right-now.html

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2011, 02:04:36 PM »
what is brainwashing and what isnt 'swede' , you mental midget, considering everything is conditionning?

Bah. Get an education first.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2011, 02:11:07 PM »
Religious people are smug assholes.

Agreed. It also tells the observer a lot about the individuals brain. Very religious people are codependent which many believe is a form of mental illness.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2011, 02:12:01 PM »

Brainwashing is a human thing, not an American thing.

now that would have been a boring thread wouldn't It?  ;D

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2011, 03:48:40 PM »
Coach, you made a critical error.
You said "Nothing like going back to the Old Testament" when referring to the Crusades.
Uhhh...last I checked, there were no Christians in the Old Testament.
Christians appeared after our boy Jesus hit the scene. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2011, 05:59:03 PM »
Coach, you made a critical error.
You said "Nothing like going back to the Old Testament" when referring to the Crusades.
Uhhh...last I checked, there were no Christians in the Old Testament.
Christians appeared after our boy Jesus hit the scene. 
The Crusades were played out by morons on both sides.  They actually thought that Jesus/Muhammad would condone killing in their names.  Religions of peace  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2011, 06:03:19 PM »
everytime an indvidual opens his mouth and attempt to influence someone else by gathering or putting informations into his mind, it's a brainwashing process. This thread is stupid.

We are all a sum of conditionnings that for the most parts we didnt even choose. The first one being born at some random place when others are born somewhere else. So much for freedom of choice...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2011, 06:39:19 PM »
jimmy is the man

A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2011, 06:52:43 PM »
My first reaction was a negative one.  Then as I kept watching I saw the positive in this.  Lot of kids aren't getting moral guidance or some principles to live by.  Despite the way these kids are getting manipulated by adults at least now they have a direction in life.  We all need a discpline to live by in order to better ourselves.  Now only hope that these kids wouldn't use violent manners to force their beliefs on others.

great post.  ;D ;D ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2011, 07:12:46 PM »
everytime an indvidual opens his mouth and attempt to influence someone else by gathering or putting informations into his mind, it's a brainwashing process. This thread is stupid.

We are all a sum of conditionnings that for the most parts we didnt even choose. The first one being born at some random place when others are born somewhere else. So much for freedom of choice...

As you grow older, new information is met with your accumulated prejudices.  Children have few prejudices, and are therefore incredibly easy to influence, accepting almost anything they hear.  Swede is saying that it is in his interest (and, he insists, all of our interests') to refrain from teaching children religion until they have more experience.  Then, instead of being automatically accepted, the religious thoughts will have to fight for their place in the (hopefully) young adult's head.

Schopenhauer said something similar in his essay "On Education."  He believed children should be taught things which they can understand for themselves -- math, history, and the like -- while saving the more complex issues for adulthood.  Of course, no child (or adult) can understand everything they hear, and we all have many prejudices which are accepted on authority or with a hazy understanding of the premises.  The fact is, though, that this is even MORE true for things like religion, political, and philosophical issues.  These issues are the most sophisticated, and therefore possess more room for error.

Yes, "everything is conditioning," but, as Swede would doubtless agree, instilling your most complex prejudices in your children is a bad strategy for conditioning, and, as you might say "= less chance for survival."