Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133573 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2011, 01:19:32 PM »
this is because all humans are made the same. YES genetics are different individual to individual but this is all a VERY small amount when it is all said and done. I am talking about at the end of the day 5-7 pounds of lean muscle mass. Now if you have a black fella than this  it's more like 10-20 pounds meaning that Kuclo on all the same drugs as brutha Ronnie Coleman will always be those 10-15 pound behind Ronnie no matter what! For italians and german genetics they have superiior response to hormones so they can come close to a kev or ronnie but still never quite!
Your just another typical Russian fatzo on an all you can eat testosterone buffet and has a guard dog for his bottle of tren in his closet that you would SELL YOUR KIDS FOR. what you think I am joking ? Every old bodybuilder above the age of 40 have one thing in common...they will throw their family under a bus for a bottle of legit tren. ! Groink tells you his history of his family, recreational drugs use, just by the way this physcopath posts you see this is NOT a stable individual so yes he is the type that would sell his daughter for prostitution for some good tren!

As  For the The reason you love tren so much ... It defies the laws of physics for an old fuck like you because it takes whatever you eat and you just gain muscle..e that the deca dianabol no longer does it for you when you hit the age of 50...true it worked all fine and dandy when you were 23 but not 46!  When god sent Moses in the desert  how do you think the old 46 year old and 50 year old fella survived  for 40 days on a piece of fucking CHALLAH? ::) It's because their body used that damn bread and  store it as fat to survive  moment it hit digestive system! Welcome to what bodybuilding would be like for an old fella like Groink with gh and tren.  god does not like tren...old Groink was not made to be big and lean past the age of 40 but this hormone FUCKS with god's work in the human body chemistry! ..god punishes the tren abusers like DANTE and GROINK and BRANCH every time they look in the mirror because he pinishes them with REPTILE LEATHER SKIN!  the human body is a beautiful work of art made by god and the digestive system is a big part of that.  human body was made to get soft and fat past the age of 40 for a reason! to settle down and watch your daughter so she does not become a whore and to set a good example for your son..not raise another trenbola addict..
Below I attached  a picture of Groink moment he comes off tren and gh for 3 weeks.

oinky oink Groink

i can now retire peacfuly,, this fella write better than me,, explain better than me ,, and is real good at this,,

this is one of the best posting i ahve read on getbig.com

VERY VERY VERY TRUE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »
I didn't really like flinstones before but now he's one of my fave posters. It's like steroids made him both stronger AND smarter and funnier lol yabadabadoo

maybe the best poster on getbig.com ,,van b is more analytical and chemical oreinted and explain the math behind things...but this fella really explain it for the average dumbo ,, and write well! and actualy care about spelling and shit,, maybe best poster on getbig.com

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2011, 01:31:22 PM »
I think ole flintstones missed the part when I said I was on NOTHING during that 31/2 year layoff from gear...not even so much as a protein shake and he's giving me the brake down of how the body reacts when coming off gear. I already know this shit, I don't need a drug lesson. As if 35 years of HEAVY training combined with minimal drug use isn't enough. Enough already. Again, I have nothing to hide, I've invited people half my age to train to come train and all I get is excuses. But all the big mouths think they know best, again, even that multiple gimmick gh15 backed down. I'm literally dealing with people here who wouldn't even consider training with out being on a cycle. Fuck!

no one want to train with a liar,, you are a LIAR!,, compulsive one,, twister of the truth ...thats what you are

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2011, 01:32:42 PM »
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »
no one want to train with a liar,, you are a LIAR!,, compulsive one,, twister of the truth ...thats what you are

gh15 approved

Prove it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2011, 02:02:00 PM »
Disagree
I rag on him but the dude is very good

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2011, 02:13:42 PM »
Here is Ron Avidan's son, an aspiring fitness model.

Search for the hero inside yourself.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2011, 02:47:13 PM »
I rag on him but the dude is very good
Okami is better. You just hate him more than Groink.
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2011, 02:55:31 PM »
well maybe I need my eyes checked, but Okami looked twice as good as Groink in the pictures I saw of him. So far Spike is the only guy Groink hasn't called out yet. Forget spike he's childplay for groink. Where's Levrone? HOLLYWOOD was his handle right? get him over here so groink can own him

Okami looks very good, as do I..as does Spike.

the fact that I'm compared to them.... when i take nothing compared to what they take, proves my point all day long, but you idiots are too petty and jealous to acknowlegde it....much easier to call me a "liar"  ::)

I have no quarrel with either of them...they are both cool

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2011, 03:00:30 PM »
maybe the best poster on getbig.com ,,van b is more analytical and chemical oreinted and explain the math behind things...but this fella really explain it for the average dumbo ,, and write well! and actualy care about spelling and shit,, maybe best poster on getbig.com

gh15 approved

maybe he should post a pic so we can see how he's put all of his "vast knowledge" into practice on himself. :D

I won't hold my breath.....because he's just another long winded gimmick who's been around long enough to know the lingo, so he's good at faking it  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2011, 03:15:45 PM »
i can now retire peacfuly,, this fella write better than me,, explain better than me ,, and is real good at this,,

VERY VERY VERY TRUE!

gh15 approved

yeah except i'm not a "fatzo" off gear....I was 13% bf and big

I don't need to "sell my mother' for gear...I can buy 100 bottles of  Tren and not blink

I've never taken Dbol

I've never taken GH

I'm a good dad who has a great relationship with his daughter, scum like him don't deserve to breathe to same air she does.

In short...he's way off and talking out of his ass, has no class to be talking about someone's child in a negative way such as that.....but you go on thinking he's "the man"  ::)....he's a piece of shit.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2011, 03:27:46 PM »
I said "this is the type of guy that would do this"..and never said anything about you or your kid directly. I never threated you, or your kid/kids.

You sit and whine like a bitch last week about the attention and how your sick of it yet you go looking for attention,starting fights,etc. You draw attention to yourself, because nobody gives you a second look at your local town of the gym. Okami has one of the top 5 physiques on this board, and your so dellusional its comical lol.
p.s. If you dont want people talking about your personal life , then dont post your life story on a fucking bodybuilding board with 100,000 members you idiot.

A:....I'm 240 lbs @7% bf with insane arms and delts and veins everywhere..EVERYBODY looks at me...you asshole...so would you

B: so basically you are saying ...."don't let people know you have a child...or a scumbag like ME will say nasty shit about her."..I love the way you pieces of shit justify being a loser asshole with no class

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2011, 03:37:17 PM »
A:....I'm 240 lbs @7% bf with insane arms and delts and veins everywhere..EVERYBODY looks at me...you asshole...so would you

B: so basically you are saying ...."don't let people know you have a child...or a scumbag like ME will say nasty shit about her."..I love the way you pieces of shit justify being a loser asshole with no class
groink i think it is a surpise that someone who has a daughter , acts this way on a bb board.
i to have a daughter, and teach her humility is the most important trade.. well one of the most important trades.
somehow you having raised a daughter worries some peopleli ke in, how can such narcist bring up a healthy child. i think that is what is meant.
not saying you did not do a good job, i do not know you.
but the way you react overhere, does make me question... i would be ashamed acting the way you do overhere at 50 years old....
and this is not an attack, just observation, so no need to get defensive...  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swlabr

« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2011, 03:42:56 PM »
"Mighty Groink" might well be the best troll I have ever seen in my days on the internet. The way he manages to make a thread which is totally unrelated to him go on for 20 - 30 pages while saying the same shit over and over amazes me.

I applaud you, Groink, you've truly mastered the art of trolling. Did you use any troll juice or do you just have great troll genetics?

io856

« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »
flinstone1 is not that great, gh15 he is posting for your praises

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2011, 03:51:11 PM »

actualy he is very good,, we had many disagrements,, but the greatness about me...as you all know,, i admit to mistakes,, asimple as that,, this is why twister is so out of brain when it come to understanding gh15...he say i hav eno humility or balonie like that....WRONG,, when i see someone who know their shit i point it out,, sorry but the flinston fella know his bodybuild to the t! and then some! he also write is vry well and explain it very well and most importantly aside from the writing since i dotn care for spelling....he is H O N E S T about it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2011, 04:04:34 PM »
Groink

Word of warning,

Don't overdo the tanning bed.

gotta take it slow and gradual.

Excessive redness to the skin is never a great sign.

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
  • It's a little known fact
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2011, 04:07:04 PM »
little bitch tit starting there^^^just sayin

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2011, 04:40:07 PM »

VERY VERY VERY TRUE!

gh15 approved

It is an excellent post. Physiologially we are all essentially the same. Yes there are variation at opposite ends of the genetic spectrum, but what matters is everything inbetween i.e.99.9 percent of people!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2011, 04:45:44 PM »
I think ole flintstones missed the part when I said I was on NOTHING during that 31/2 year layoff from gear...not even so much as a protein shake and he's giving me the brake down of how the body reacts when coming off gear. I already know this shit, I don't need a drug lesson. As if 35 years of HEAVY training combined with minimal drug use isn't enough. Enough already. Again, I have nothing to hide, I've invited people half my age to train to come train and all I get is excuses. But all the big mouths think they know best, again, even that multiple gimmick gh15 backed down. I'm literally dealing with people here who wouldn't even consider training with out being on a cycle. Fuck!

of course we dont! Sorry for posting many pics today , especially to you coach you fucken  hobbit :D but I swear every time this fool opens his mouth the only that comes to my mind is a leprichaun. Coach's life is one big twisted rainbow. . .. The only thing that's fun about going to the gym is when your on drugs. who the fuck has fun lifting weights clean? Why?.. To get weaker? To loose muscle? To get depressed when you see that big dude with a tight waiste and thick lean delts catching the whores eye in gym while they ignore you?  You see these kids ALL DAY in EVERY GYM.  every fucking day with their little notebooks to the gym with them I mean every workoout lol Not only does it stop there..but they carry their waxy maize and Dante Trueprotein hydroloized $85 whey isolate with them in their gym bag! so then you go to the locker room, and mix your bullshit drink and PRAY that nobody comes in and sees you. Sure enough the big fella comes in and sees your shaker cup and you spill the waxy maize on the carpet. You say fuck! Now I cant lie to him or anyone in the gym when they ask if i am a bodybuilder..telling them I lift weights for health and to stay in shape to prevent diabetes cause it runs in my family.  But he is a good human being in good mood and does not want you to feel bad or embaressed so he purposely ignores it and acts like he never saw it. But he saw it alright and he knows that was him years ago.  most are good guys in general..as long as your on legit drugs and your fridge is stocked with gh   we  are the happiest guy in the world and nothing can bother you. you no longer get pissed off in traffic cause you know your ass just injected 250mg testosterona with breakfast and it was a good clean shot no blood leaked out and slammed 4iu gh and came back from the gym looking and feeling like a god. You miss workouts..but you dont care because as long as you hit the muscle once a week you will grow.
l

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2011, 04:49:32 PM »
of course we dont! Sorry for posting many pics today , especially to you coach you fucken  hobbit :D but I swear every time this fool opens his mouth the only that comes to my mind is a leprichaun. Coach's life is one big twisted rainbow. . .. The only thing that's fun about going to the gym is when your on drugs. who the fuck has fun lifting weights clean? Why?.. To get weaker? To loose muscle? To get depressed when you see that big dude with a tight waiste and thick lean delts catching the whores eye in gym while they ignore you?  You see these kids ALL DAY in EVERY GYM.  every fucking day with their little notebooks to the gym with them I mean every workoout lol Not only does it stop there..but they carry their waxy maize and Dante Trueprotein hydroloized $85 whey isolate with them in their gym bag! so then you go to the locker room, and mix your bullshit drink and PRAY that nobody comes in and sees you. Sure enough the big fella comes in and sees your shaker cup and you spill the waxy maize on the carpet. You say fuck! Now I cant lie to him or anyone in the gym when they ask if i am a bodybuilder..telling them I lift weights for health and to stay in shape to prevent diabetes cause it runs in my family.  But he is a good human being in good mood and does not want you to feel bad or embaressed so he purposely ignores it and acts like he never saw it. But he saw it alright and he knows that was him years ago.  most are good guys in general..as long as your on legit drugs and your fridge is stocked with gh   we  are the happiest guy in the world and nothing can bother you. you no longer get pissed off in traffic cause you know your ass just injected 250mg testosterona with breakfast and it was a good clean shot no blood leaked out and slammed 4iu gh and came back from the gym looking and feeling like a god. You miss workouts..but you dont care because as long as you hit the muscle once a week you will grow.

I think it's about time you step up on the right hand side of gh15.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »
You mean climb up the right side of nuts don't you?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2011, 05:01:18 PM »

Dont know what your problem is with me ...While I do enjoy reading the bible of gh15 , so do another 500,000 fucken bodybuilders and gym rats around the world. HELL YES I LISTEN TO GH15 AND SO DOES A MILLION OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD. Even in Israel, people talk about gh15 when I was there. FUCKING ISRAEL! Do the  math!  do you know how many lives gh15 has touched? He has brought more happiness to people than most doctors. Please show me a happier soul than that of a little 18 year old 160 pound kid looking in the mirror two years later and having whores all over him and his friends admiring him. I know...I was the 160pound Israeli kid who was skinny as shit his whole life and never dreamed my shoulders could look like they do at this second...

the thing is, while it is just the internet, you can take what gh15 writes on his computer screen and make it come to life. It can change your life, and has changed my . You take that FUCKEN post you see under the name gh15 you see in the morning and you ACT and get your fucken kits of gh and then you see your body change and you say hmmm...maybe he is right...maybe I should stop arguing with him just cause I dont want to accept the truth. i know..I was once that way.

u  realize if there was no gh15 and no getbig than you would still be a loss misguided soul. If it werent for gh15, some of us might of killed ourself or given up bodybuilding all together. Not everyone has someone to teach them at a young age ..You no longer look at your favorite bodybuilder in awe believing he is some type of genetic freak, you see the truth.and you look him straight in the fucking eye and show no mercy! And he knows you know too cause you are starting to catch him. .and they are all nothing more then a drug addict.  If you call that posting for gh15 praises that is fine, I'll keep growing and looking in the mirror smiling (:
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2011, 05:01:44 PM »

fantastic post

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »
Dont know what your problem is with me ...While I do enjoy reading the bible of gh15 , so do another 500,000 fucken bodybuilders and gym rats around the world.  the thing is, while it is just the internet, you can take what gh15 writes on his computer screen and make it come to life. It can change your life, and has changed my life. My delts look fucking sick! NEVER EVER EVER in a million years would I dreamed my shoulders look like this. A ltall lanky Israeli fella. You take that FUCKEN post you see under the name gh15 and you ACT and then you see your body change and you realize if there was no gh15 and no getbig than you would still be a loss misguided soul. If it werent for gh15, some of us might of killed ourself or given up bodybuilding all together. Not everyone has someone to teach them at a young age the truth! You no longer look at your facorite bodybuilder in awe believing he is some type of genetic freak, you see the truth..and they are all nothing more then.. a ..drug addict.  If you call that posting for gh15 praises that is fine, I'll keep growing and looking in the mirror smiling (:

dang this guy's on a roll