Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133693 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #425 on: July 29, 2011, 10:29:14 AM »
yes but you're lying and i know it
Youre unsuitable as a parent and it kills you doesn't it??
It's ok, u could do one of those bigger brother programmes for disadvantaged kids wit bad parents
Although your daughter is probably on that list for a 'bigger brother'
Hahaha

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #426 on: July 29, 2011, 10:29:50 AM »
always thought chiwawa was something like 215 ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #427 on: July 29, 2011, 10:32:49 AM »
his arms suck ass compared to mine

not at all,, i have seen his phyiqe i checked it when he asked me questions,, he has very good physiqe ,, i cant rememebr the size exactly but they were thick...he didnt carry lots of bodyfat,, maybe you got less than an inch on him but! he is shorter than you and...he is more dense,,your arms are big yes but it is more of a not conditioned size big,, it is muscle big but inbetween bloofy big and conditioned big...at 220 you will see the difference about 1 inch down in size

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #428 on: July 29, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »
always thought chiwawa was something like 215 ???

chiwawi on a good day was 200 and some change,, on a good day! ,, offseason he climb up to 215 or so ,, but his over all look was 200 lb of conditioned size,, like any human that is sucesful bodybuild ...its not the weight on scale it is what you present ,,if you cant see with the naked eye then its not there ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #429 on: July 29, 2011, 10:41:12 AM »
not at all,, i have seen his phyiqe i checked it when he asked me questions,, he has very good physiqe ,, i cant rememebr the size exactly but they were thick...he didnt carry lots of bodyfat,, maybe you got less than an inch on him but! he is shorter than you and...he is more dense,,your arms are big yes but it is more of a not conditioned size big,, it is muscle big but inbetween bloofy big and conditioned big...at 220 you will see the difference about 1 inch down in size

gh15 approved

no his arms SUCK compared to mine...he would give his left nut to look this good walking down the street in a tank top....that's why i fuck his wife...because she wants a real man with an impressive physique and a big dick that really hurts

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #430 on: July 29, 2011, 10:43:50 AM »
must run in the family bignose

I do have a big nose, but I gotta big dick   :-*
l

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #431 on: July 29, 2011, 10:47:35 AM »
Good physique there, but nowhere near the "elite" status that you claim to be. Let's see the legs, back etc... calves look weak, I'd suspect quads are ok but smallish and hams non-existant.

I'm a midget and 200# and honestly, you can't hang w my physique. You have good arms and chest and then..... not much.

I absolutely believe you can crush pussy w your physique, but please, spare us the whole spiel about being elite level. Get on a "pro size stack" or whatever you call it and prove everyone wrong, otherwise it's a moot point.

Nobody cares how many jelly beans it takes to build a body. Anyone can lie about it. People wanna see what your best is, not what it could be "if I did this or that".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: July 29, 2011, 10:49:54 AM »
Good physique there, but nowhere near the "elite" status that you claim to be. Let's see the legs, back etc... calves look weak, I'd suspect quads are ok but smallish and hams non-existant.

I'm a midget and 200# and honestly, you can't hang w my physique. You have good arms and chest and then..... not much.

I absolutely believe you can crush pussy w your physique, but please, spare us the whole spiel about being elite level. Get on a "pro size stack" or whatever you call it and prove everyone wrong, otherwise it's a moot point.

Nobody cares how many jelly beans it takes to build a body. Anyone can lie about it. People wanna see what your best is, not what it could be "if I did this or that".

so then no one really cares about you...short people are meaningless

20 guys just like me in every gym  ::)  :D :D :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #433 on: July 29, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »
no his arms SUCK compared to mine...he would give his left nut to look this good walking down the street in a tank top....that's why i fuck his wife...because she wants a real man with an impressive physique and a big dick that really hurts

told you already ,, you have big arms,, abotu 19 inches,,you have over all improved condition and in the singles,, but! your physiqe is not as good as his,, you dont have density and muscle development as good as his or many fellas under your weight,, your midsection is not as tight,, you are big boned...its just like heris big boned ,, yes you got better shape than heris ,, yes you have better arms than heris .... but any good light heavy will smoke you ,,you do have very good arms,, rest is average,,pecs anr delts are just not sculpted prime leage ..arms are good yes,,problem is moment your chest and pecs will be sculpted prime leage bone and muscle...arms will be 1/2-1 inch smaller...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: July 29, 2011, 10:54:54 AM »

My mother loves me, I know she cares. Well, until one of my siblings needs something.

Point is, I'm meaningless and un-special, and blow your summer cycle physique out of the water nonetheless. And I'll stand on a stage in oil and a thong to prove it, cuz I'm not afraid of looking like a stringy tool when dieted down.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #435 on: July 29, 2011, 10:56:49 AM »

also you been on hormones for MANY years im talking here 10s of years not 4-5 ,, this is body that been to hormones for many man years ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #436 on: July 29, 2011, 10:58:45 AM »
im sorry i just do nto see the wuality of 240lb there,, sorry ,, it is 210lb on stage in the best case scenario BEST case,, and heavy boned

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #437 on: July 29, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »
You're 52 and you're talking like that?
No wonder social services took away ur daughter
And they probably didn't even know about the cocaine or steroids

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: July 29, 2011, 11:01:08 AM »
told you already ,, you have big arms,, abotu 19 inches,,you have over all improved condition and in the singles,, but! your physiqe is not as good as his,, you dont have density and muscle development as good as his or many fellas under your weight,, your midsection is not as tight,, you are big boned...its just like heris big boned ,, yes you got better shape than heris ,, yes you have better arms than heris .... but any good light heavy will smoke you ,,you do have very good arms,, rest is average,,pecs anr delts are just not sculpted prime leage ..arms are good yes,,problem is moment your chest and pecs will be sculpted prime leage bone and muscle...arms will be 1/2-1 inch smaller...

gh15 approved

I'm a 46 year old man running a half a gram....why do you CONSTANTLY compare me to competitive bodybuilders ?...I'm not on one tenth of what they are on.

Okami runs 3 grams a week GH and insulin...and he looks no better than me....I've seen his pics too,

he's got that irish thick skin, no roundness anywhwere..no veins....he sucks

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: July 29, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »
also you been on hormones for MANY years im talking here 10s of years not 4-5 ,, this is body that been to hormones for many man years ,,

gh15 approved

I'm inclined to agree, but don't care either way. I just judge based on what I see, and what I see are front double bi and standing relaxed pics with clothes on. No way to really see how dense or muscled he is. But he's got a good physique, definitely a front runner in a lot of gyms. But the difference between a gym physique and a competitive physique is vast, and only shows up when conditioned for the thong.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: July 29, 2011, 11:02:03 AM »

:D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: July 29, 2011, 11:03:44 AM »

just like you''l never know the things i made your wife do when i split her in half with my big dick....we laughed at how she tells you "you're fine honey".....then i slapped her so hard in the face with my cock i chipped her teeth..you know...that time  she said  "she fell"  :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #442 on: July 29, 2011, 11:04:29 AM »

gh15 approved

This is a good assessment a very fucking good assessment.
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #443 on: July 29, 2011, 11:05:47 AM »
are you fucking kidding me? a 20 page thread for this shit? This is not bigarms.com its about building a nice physique. thats what bodybuilding is about... Compare Groink to Kevin. Groink is Pigeon toed, has cankles, very blocky ankles you CAN NOT HAVE BLOCKY ANKLES it ruins everything...he also has a  blocky waiste and does not look athletic in the slightest. Just a typical Russian fatzo who is genetically predisposed to be big. and blows up well to AAS.I hate to say it but I would rather look like me at 200lb with 17 inch lean arms then him at 240lb with 19 inch lean arms. He just doesnt have a pretty physique. Women care about the PHYSIQUE more than the actual size.  And Im not even hating on him at this point. he is the type that looks really uncoordinated when he walks from machine to machine and women laugh at. Kind of like the mailman you see with the 18 inch calves who looks like half retarted lol, that is Groink and his arms.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: July 29, 2011, 11:06:43 AM »
are you fucking kidding me? a 20 page thread for this shit? This is not bigarms.com its about building a nice physique. thats what bodybuilding is about... Compare Groink to Kevin. Groink is Pigeon toed, has cankles, very blocky ankles you CAN NOT HAVE BLOCKY ANKLES it ruins everything...he also has a  blocky waiste and does not look athletic in the slightest. Just a typical Russian fatzo who is genetically predisposed to be big. and blows up well to AAS.I hate to say it but I would rather look like me at 200lb with 17 inch lean arms then him at 240lb with 19 inch lean arms. He just doesnt have a pretty physique. Women care about the PHYSIQUE more than the actual size.  And Im not even hating on him at this point. he is the type that looks really uncoordinated when he walks from machine to machine and women laugh at. Kind of like the mailman you see with the big calves who looks like a clown lol, that is Groink and his arms.

right...post a pic or shut the fuck up...my physique destroys yours

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: July 29, 2011, 11:08:16 AM »
I'm inclined to agree, but don't care either way. I just judge based on what I see, and what I see are front double bi and standing relaxed pics with clothes on. No way to really see how dense or muscled he is. But he's got a good physique, definitely a front runner in a lot of gyms. But the difference between a gym physique and a competitive physique is vast, and only shows up when conditioned for the thong.

have no plans on donning a thong..I'm a dude that lifts weights and owns 95% of the posters here

they don't like it very much

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #446 on: July 29, 2011, 11:10:01 AM »
My mother loves me, I know she cares. Well, until one of my siblings needs something.

Point is, I'm meaningless and un-special, and blow your summer cycle physique out of the water nonetheless. And I'll stand on a stage in oil and a thong to prove it, cuz I'm not afraid of looking like a stringy tool when dieted down.

great post! Groink just has no muscle quality. He looks like a teenager who has no  muscle development its just that blow up dbol look,cause they havent had enough AAS in their system or training under their belt. the difference is Groinks been training for 2 decades and still cant get it lol
l

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: July 29, 2011, 11:11:05 AM »
just like you''l never know the things i made your wife do when i split her in half with my big dick....we laughed at how she tells you "you're fine honey".....then i slapped her so hard in the face with my cock i chipped her teeth..you know...that time  she said  "she fell"  :D

Groink is so baller he flies Okami's wife out to AZ to bone her fortnightly.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: July 29, 2011, 11:12:14 AM »
have no plans on donning a thong..I'm a dude that lifts weights and owns 95% of the posters here

they don't like it very much

We put on a thong to prove we are right, rather than mouthing off about it. Or because we're delusional.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: July 29, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »
great post! Groink just has no muscle quality. He looks like a teenager who has no  muscle development its just that blow up dbol look,cause they havent had enough AAS in their system or training under their belt. the difference is Groinks been training for 2 decades and still cant get it lol

whole lotta words...not much else  ;)