Author Topic: McCain erupts: Conservatives are lying to America  (Read 5290 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: McCain erupts: Conservatives are lying to America
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2011, 01:26:32 PM »
Besides Don Cherry and Bobby Orr...u have done nothing for us.

Don't sell Canada short.  They have also given us Jim Carey, Mike Myers, and Michael Buble.   :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2011, 01:27:42 PM »

The phone!  HHAHAAHAHAHAHHA...RETARD .

Bell was born in Scotland and invented the phone HERE in AMERICA.

You losers have never offered the world anything.  You have nothing of any consequence to offer anybody. 

And sadly, that's why you have to come here and cry about our country like a pathetic little bitch.

Looks like he failed Google 101.

Protip, Necrosis: everything you read on the internet isn't true. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2011, 04:18:47 PM »
Looks like he failed Google 101.

Protip, Necrosis: everything you read on the internet isn't true. 

I don't google anything usually hence the mistake, im not worried about being wrong, it happens, i was confusing it with the transatlantic messages, i was just spouting off some random stuff.

America has alot to offer the world and perhaps the best oppurtunity to make it big, well it does no doubt about it.

Canada still has all of the benefits i've listed.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2011, 04:22:04 PM »
see how i immediately admit to any fault or when i get something wrong? crazy huh, meanwhile you got kids in here posting obviously false info and when called out on it they wont even respond.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201107250014

like this video of limbaugh thats a straight out and out lie, he has to know he is lying.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2011, 04:27:11 PM »

The phone!  HHAHAAHAHAHAHHA...RETARD .

Bell was born in Scotland and invented the phone HERE in AMERICA.

You losers have never offered the world anything.  You have nothing of any consequence to offer anybody. 

And sadly, that's why you have to come here and cry about our country like a pathetic little bitch.

calm down it;s not that serious, i honestly feel like you tears rolling down your face as you type this.

ya your right, america is adored by the world over. People all across the world praise you for all that you have given to the world, you are a loved nation.

America has it's benefits like i said, but if we are talking about the middle class or majority i believe other nations are  better suited for these people.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2011, 04:39:16 PM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2011, 05:00:25 PM »
you havent admitted you were wrong in any of these threads...

whys that? ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=390016.25#lastPost

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=390174.0

i responded to both threads, the article i posted was my argument, not sure how you don't get that.

in the other thread you are just wrong.

If you reply i would prefer you keep the arguments in one thread, ie here. The fact that you said to take a basic stats course in your argument/meltdown indicates that is perhaps all you have taken. I was also in the top three for all 4 statistics courses in my department/faculty in my university. I understand that basic courses repeat the mantra correlation is not causation.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2011, 05:05:24 PM »
you havent admitted you were wrong in any of these threads...

whys that? ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=390016.25#lastPost

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=390174.0

for example

'Causation' has been popularly used to express the condition of association, when applied to natural phenomena. There is no philosophical basis for giving it a wider meaning than partial or absolute association. In no case has it been proved that there is an inherent necessity in the laws of nature. Causation is correlation... [P]erfect correlation, when based upon sufficient experience, is causation in the scientific sense.
— Henry E. Niles
'Correlation, Causation and Wright's Theory of "Path Coefficients"', Genetics (7 May 1922), 7, 259-61.
Science quotes on:  |  Association (5)  |  Causation (4)  |  Law Of Nature (20)

now i understand for experimental purposes the qualities of causation and correlation must be seperated, i also understand that degree of correlation make it less likely there is a causative role, however, as Dr. Niles put so long ago causation is a perfect correlation, causation is a form of correlation, it is a 100% correlation, that when this occurs ie the cause, the next thing will occur, the effect. However, in science even this chain of logic is being disputed as reverse causation is theoretically possible and quantum mechanics often disobey this law that may not even be real, its just our experience of the phenomenon.