Author Topic: Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video  (Read 19676 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2011, 04:24:58 PM »
SMALL CHEST, N0 TRAPS. L0NG T0RS0, SH0RT LEGS.
LOL Assbruise

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2011, 03:08:52 AM »
dude... the guy is 5'3 or something like that... hardly what woman consider attractive! ;D
and his head is to big for his tiny body lol!
seen him in real life, 5'7"

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2011, 06:59:24 AM »
Flex was great, amazing cartoon like muscles with small jointsn but somehow it just didn't look like "real" muscle

93 he had the best brb since bannout in 83

In 1993, Flex Wheeler looked INCREDIBLE.

After 1993, Flex Wheeler destroyed his physique by trying to play the size game with his ridiculously exaggerated site enhancements. His back double biceps in 1993 was fantastic but later, with the added 'size', the pose looked all bunched up and bubbly.

I think post-93 Wheeler was overrated. A physique so obviously enhanced should never be rewarded the way his was.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2011, 08:16:36 AM »
Imo your assessment of flex is spot on

Then again I think benfatto had 1 of the best physiques ever and zane also thought so, but according to the 250lb 4% bf millionaires on getbig he had an ugly physique with a big head

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2011, 11:10:58 AM »
seen him in real life, 5'7"

yes , i looked it up.... he is 5'6... lol!
again hardly what woman consider attractive!
that is still a midget!
Be Happy,
Optimus

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2011, 12:24:48 PM »
yes , i looked it up.... he is 5'6... lol!
again hardly what woman consider attractive!
that is still a midget!

N0T T00 MENTI0N HIS B0DY. SH0RT STUMPY LEGS AND N0 TRAPS.

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2011, 05:28:32 PM »
Imo your assessment of flex is spot on

Then again I think benfatto had 1 of the best physiques ever and zane also thought so, but according to the 250lb 4% bf millionaires on getbig he had an ugly physique with a big head

Flex made a mess of himself but the judges and fans kept riding his going nowhere bandwagon until he almost killed himself.

In 1993, Flex was sublime. If he had the courage to compete with his 1993 physique, further refining it, sooner or later, I have no doubt he would have won the Olympia.

But like so many other bodybuilders, he didn't have the courage nor the patience to refine what made them unique.

Frank Zane never played the size game and he eventually caught the judges attention and took home with him three Olympia titles and a true legend status.

As for the 250lb 4% fans, they don't have the eye for bodybuilding. They think they do because they can say "awesome" but anyone can say that. They don't have the sense for presence and style.

Those kinds of fans, for some reason, have also become judges....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2011, 06:25:23 PM »
Awww so a bit of truth hurts your feelings - Ken Sprague wouldnt happen to be selling those workout drinks etc would he  :D  - and who were you at the time ? a wet behind the ears kid who was enthusiastic and wanting to be like your hero ? of course Sprague is going to tell you about zane and drugs isn't he  ::) how many of the supplements did you buy from them ? you are so gullible Howie - I dont mean that in a bad way but you seem to beleive everything that these guys say - BB and the industry that surrounds it is built on lies and deception - open your eyes fella.

oh and you know better ?

who the fuck are you again ??