Author Topic: Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video  (Read 19704 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video
« on: July 28, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Those that say Zane was a skinny swimmers build with abs may have never seen him at his best.
Here he is winning his 3rd Olympia in 1979 at his all time biggest and best.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 04:49:51 PM »
awesome physique!
steroids only.... real muscle...
imagine him with today's drugs... would blow phil , jay, anybody of the stage!
but i actually prefer this look, not the balloon look.

with this look, you look like a bodybuilder, and also still get the pussy! 8)
no real woman wants a marcus ruhl for example.... lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 05:35:14 PM »
you want to be bodybuilder ^^^
thats how you do ti friends...only then you got the right and wonnnn the right to get on insulina,, ONLY THEN!

the jokes now ,, lol that kids kuklo the kid and that delaroza kid lol they simply dont have MUSCLE ,, it is just blown up beef more gh more inulina more gh more insulina,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 05:42:51 PM »
thats how you do ti friends...only then you got the right and wonnnn the right to get on insulina,, ONLY THEN!

the jokes now ,, lol that kids kuklo the kid and that delaroza kid lol they simply dont have MUSCLE ,, it is just blown up beef more gh more inulina more gh more insulina,,

gh15 approved

CAN Y0U EXPLAIN WHAT Y0U MEAN BY FAKE MUSCLE AND BL0WN UP FR0M GH AND INSULIN? ISNT' IT MUSCLE N0 MATTER?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 05:49:02 PM »
yes i can ,,
the muscle caused by abuse of gh and insulina ,, is like rubber made condom ,, you take a rubber made condom ,, go buy one in walmart..fill id up with water...then touch it ...this is what gh and insulina and seo does to muscle...its nto real ,, it is blown up from within ,, yes you can be lean and low bodyfat ,,because the damn fat is from within the muscle,,

the gains from hgh and insulina are lost so fast that really if youre not up to par with the gh usage atleast every 6 months period ....you will lose size very fast,, LEAN size...yes you will look like the coach ...220 with 3 and a half abdominals all bloofy and happy ,, but! will it be lean size? hell no it wont ,, it will be weight but far less lean size,,

no gh and insulina at all  = freak factor is gone,,thats when you see who truly is a bodybuilder! only then you see what bodybuild is truly made off...i can garentee to you that all the kuklo the kids and the delarozas and the other balonies would be sitting 180-200 at max on stage! with out hgh and insulina

gh15 approved

fallen angel

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 05:53:48 PM »
Sad, sad state of affairs. Studies on Insulin and GH in muscle tissue were being done years ago, consequently, they say the same thing Gh15 is saying: The muscle had a watery, soft, non-fibrous content.

When compared to real muscle fibers, well, they were like day and night.

Best bet is to do your homework, and then put in the blood, sweat, tears, time and commitment. Problem is; nobody wants to work, they all want the EZ way.

"Can't you just give me a pill?"

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 06:06:37 PM »
yes i can ,,
the muscle caused by abuse of gh and insulina ,, is like rubber made condom ,, you take a rubber made condom ,, go buy one in walmart..fill id up with water...then touch it ...this is what gh and insulina and seo does to muscle...its nto real ,, it is blown up from within ,, yes you can be lean and low bodyfat ,,because the damn fat is from within the muscle,,

the gains from hgh and insulina are lost so fast that really if youre not up to par with the gh usage atleast every 6 months period ....you will lose size very fast,, LEAN size...yes you will look like the coach ...220 with 3 and a half abdominals all bloofy and happy ,, but! will it be lean size? hell no it wont ,, it will be weight but far less lean size,,

no gh and insulina at all  = freak factor is gone,,thats when you see who truly is a bodybuilder! only then you see what bodybuild is truly made off...i can garentee to you that all the kuklo the kids and the delarozas and the other balonies would be sitting 180-200 at max on stage! with out hgh and insulina

gh15 approved

look at this pic!
it is ed van amsterdam about 3 months of megadosing.
at the beginning of this year he was still huge and in shape, and this pic was at the fibo THIS year!
THIS is what WILL happen to every pro that reduces dosing to gymrat doses.
there is also a buddy of your's in the pic gh15.. lolol!
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 06:08:05 PM »
oh yeah, i meant off of megadosing for 3 months.. or even less... but 2 or 3 months...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 06:21:28 PM »
yes i can ,,

gh15 approved

Hmmm, intersting stuff there GH15 on how insulin and hgh cause one to "blow up" but lose muscle quality. Good post.
FYI, I think Zane's look is pretty ideal and don't think blown up freaks help the sport of bodybuilding.
I am fine with moderate drug use and a classic look on stage.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 06:23:39 PM »
awesome physique!
steroids only.... real muscle...
imagine him with today's drugs... would blow phil , jay, anybody of the stage!
but i actually prefer this look, not the balloon look.

with this look, you look like a bodybuilder, and also still get the pussy! 8)
no real woman wants a marcus ruhl for example.... lol!

Ya gotta remember that this was 1979 , 32 yrs ago!
Over that time the drugs  got more exotic and the pro physiques got bigger and more freaky to win.
THAT ruined female bodybuilding and may hvae ended TV coverage for male pro BB?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 06:26:11 PM »
Ya gotta remember that this was 1979 , 32 yrs ago!
Over that time the drugs  got more exotic and the pro physiques got bigger and more freaky to win.
THAT ruined female bodybuilding and may hvae ended TV coverage for male pro BB?
agreed howard... bigger and freakier... but not better!
32 years ago.. man! bb HAS gone backwards...
that is why i think the physique devision will save bb.... a body like zane will win competions like that...
Be Happy,
Optimus

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 09:25:31 PM »
that is why i think the physique devision will save bb.... a body like zane will win competions like that...

Maybe, but as for now it's just another "best beach body" competition.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 09:28:47 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15, What would Frank Zane's stack be- I think he was competing before GH came out, but his last contest was 1983 I believe. 

pupil Thespritz0

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 09:29:01 PM »

Male physique division (MPD) is not an new classic physique form of bodybuilding.
They don't flex or do any poses on stage, nor do they display their legs, etc
It is simply a male version of bikini , no more, no less. It is a fit looking guy with sex appeal pageant...period.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 09:35:19 PM »
gh15, What would Frank Zane's stack be- I think he was competing before GH came out, but his last contest was 1983 I believe. 

pupil Thespritz0
dude.... think!
everything that is around today was around back then!
except sth and peptides , and they were not using slin yet....
hgh cadaver was around, but only used by a few... arnold did, but one of the few...

he was a walking pharmacy , like everybody else....
they named him the Chemist for a reason....  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 09:41:59 PM »
The nickname  "the chemist" actually came from him mixing various workout and recovery drinks when training at the original Golds .
I seriously doubt anyone used any cadaver HGH back then as it was quite rare and near impossible to get in decent amounts even if you could afford it. I suspect he used the typical steroids and diuretics ( pre contest) that were popular in the 70's.
Zane's hallmark was never size obviously but he won by being ripped to the bone with ideal shape and unique posing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 09:44:37 PM »
The nickname  "the chemist" actually came from him mixing various workout and recovery drinks when training at the original Golds .

You read to much muscle builder/flex Howie  :D - thats what was said in print but he got the name from the diff drug combos - he taught Arnold how to use properly and what drugs to use pre contest.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 09:47:40 PM »
You read to much muscle builder/flex Howie  :D - thats what was said in print but he got the name from the diff drug combos - he taught Arnold how to use properly and what drugs to use pre contest.
finally somebody that knows lol!!!
he was a very very smart fella!
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 09:50:07 PM »
Male physique division (MPD) is not an new classic physique form of bodybuilding.
They don't flex or do any poses on stage, nor do they display their legs, etc
It is simply a male version of bikini , no more, no less. It is a fit looking guy with sex appeal pageant...period.
there are guys that compete in male physique that could easily win a local bb show! period..
just because you do not see their legs does not mean they do not have good legs.
and yes a shame they do not pose a little.... should at least have some poses...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 09:54:18 PM »
there are guys that compete in male physique that could easily win a local bb show! period..
just because you do not see their legs does not mean they do not have good legs.
and yes a shame they do not pose a little.... should at least have some poses...
I never said that the best MPD guys didn't have lean , ripped bodies.
They don't do any bodybuilding poses and wear boardshorts, thus it is clearley meant to be JUDGED as a beach body swimsuit pageant.
It has very little to do with an actual BOODYBUILDING contest. See the difference?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »
Obviously he used the most effective drugs of the day, no shit!

I got my info firsthand from Ken Sprague Sr who owned GOLDS back in the 70's when Zane trained there.
Of course getting info from  various web forums is better then those that were actually there, sorry, what was I thinking. ::)

Awww so a bit of truth hurts your feelings - Ken Sprague wouldnt happen to be selling those workout drinks etc would he  :D  - and who were you at the time ? a wet behind the ears kid who was enthusiastic and wanting to be like your hero ? of course Sprague is going to tell you about zane and drugs isn't he  ::) how many of the supplements did you buy from them ? you are so gullible Howie - I dont mean that in a bad way but you seem to beleive everything that these guys say - BB and the industry that surrounds it is built on lies and deception - open your eyes fella.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 10:04:09 PM »
There's a hole in "gh15's" little therory.....I've never even so much have touched GH or insulin. My use GH in the futuren but unlike GH15 I know the cause and effects of insulin on metabolic pathways as it effects most bodily systems. I have a family, they don't need me fucking up my health to simply look pretty.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 10:09:30 PM »
There's a hole in "gh15's" little therory.....I've never even so much have touched GH or insulin. My use GH in the futuren but unlike GH15 I know the cause and effects of insulin on metabolic pathways as it effects most bodily systems. I have a family, they don't need me fucking up my health to simply look pretty.

you already fucked your health ,, you are a liar! ,, you can nto be bodybuild anymore because you fucked your health,, your blood pressure was constantly high,, you look very sick last competition ,, you just a none responder in general ,, average responder but you tried too hard to get to the top and failed,,

for you to say here you didnt use hgh is spit in the face of getbiggers and pupils of mine around the world ,, you have the skin thickness of gh user ,, you hav ethe skin thickness of testosterona user,, you have the shine through and mongol face of testosterona consistant user,, along with other aas and hgh ,, you also used insulina and not 2 units,, you didn go 150iu a day like some of us go,, but you used good base of it ,,

you could nto achieve what many of us did and thats how you came to hate bodybuilding

by one look at you i can tell exactly what you been on and for how long,, you are a consistant user,, you used and still to this day use,, you also are getting it on internet,, shut your pie hole if you want to continue to get it because you are getting on my nerves ,,

and stop lieing to those kidos,, your health already been ruined long long ago,, not in the last few years,, you chose the path of bodybuild with out getting the results you wanted thus never became a pro and thats why you hate bodybuild,,

gh15 aopproved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »
and! the thickness of twsiter skin has nothing to do with age,, it has to do with hgh testosterona and constant hormoneal usage,, many his age have paper thin skin ,, his problem is that he like good food....he went up and down in weight liek a mother fucker out of hell ,, he didnt have the right dose of hgh to go along with the insulina and aas...mainly aas,, he created this skin thickness,, it wasnt this way in the past,, it happened from years upon years upon 10 years and then 20 and then 30 years of hormone usage

he is a TWISTER OF TRUTH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 10:12:40 PM »
I never said that the best MPD guys didn't have lean , ripped bodies.
They don't do any bodybuilding poses and wear boardshorts, thus it is clearley meant to be JUDGED as a beach body swimsuit pageant.
It has very little to do with an actual BOODYBUILDING contest. See the difference?
i said they do not pose.. and that that was a shame... didn't i... read my post again please.
you said it was a fit looking guy with sex appeal peagant....
i disagree, real good and decent looking bodies there.. that look a lot like the 80's physiques...
i never mentioned the posing part.... i said the look....
i agree with you on the posing part....

oh and about frank, franky has to take thyroid meds for the rest of his life...took conditioning to extremes in his day!
he WAS called the chemist because of his ability to get shredded beyond what everybody had seen before...he knew how to use thyroid meds and diuretics like nobody in that time!
also steroid combo's to get shredded... zane was a pioneer , doesnt get the credit he deserves.
also had a degree in science i believe, but it was his knowledge on ergogenic supplements that gave him his nickname...
Be Happy,
Optimus