Author Topic: Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video  (Read 19652 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 10:14:18 PM »
LOL @ GH15. Doc took me off all meds last month with a clean bill of health....you have your head so far up your ass you could still see what you had for dinner from the privious night. You get more and more exposed every time you make an attempt to type. LOL.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2011, 10:18:18 PM »
*GH15 frantically typing away thinking of a response* lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2011, 10:20:45 PM »
the doc didnt take off anything,, the doc looked at you chekced you and determine you are in ok enough condition to pass,, same as fellas with liver cancers are in and out of er...and stil in gym pumping hormones into the blood,,ask many locals and past national competiters around you .....same as felals who had kidny fucked still on hormones just a minute after they get kidny transplent ,,same as fellas who right there with the dialasis do testosterona....with one kidny functioing properly ,,

you are not! ok you think you are ok ,, you are a scared little church boy that is afraid of his own shadow,,, you are not ok ,,since when bodybuild listen to docs? since when docs know anything about hormones ? they dont,, they look at you check for the papaer machine results and go by guidlines,, that means nothing! and we have seen it million times in the past,,

you are not ok ....and the fact you dont abuse as you once was...doesnt mean you are ok ,, your body pulls it ...till when? only time will tell ,, i dont want you to drop dead like onlyme...so no i dont predict your death ,, but i can assure you ...from looking at you last competition YOU ARE NOT! ok

also over all when i actualy know in reality what you took i can assure you you are not ok ,,you should have really stopped balonie when you failed back in the 70s early 80s ...but as we all know bodybuild = hormones and no one stop nothing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2011, 10:22:18 PM »
*GH15 frantically typing away thinking of a response* lol

i just dont like your lies,, we had enough of your lies on getbig,, you are disgrace to your profession and to highschool kids around americana ,, you are a drug user that work in highschools in americana ...you know what it means right? just get back to your cave and talk about your 7th wife

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 10:24:35 PM »
i just dont like your lies,, we had enough of your lies on getbig,, you are disgrace to your profession and to highschool kids around americana ,, you are a drug user that work in highschools in americana ...you know what it means right? just get back to your cave and talk about your 7th wife

gh15 approved
gh...... anybody with a brain can see right thrue the lies of the dwarf.... relax... you did your job! lol!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2011, 10:26:07 PM »
Hahaha, I'll tell you what Jr. You can start to address me again when you actually learn something. Go find one of your little minions to suck your dick. Until till we meet and you prove you actually train (and can keep up) then you may address me. Until you can prove yourself, I own your ass in everyway.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2011, 10:27:14 PM »
The MPD guys don't compete as bodybuilders and the adding of the division has NOTHING to do with the promotion of actual BODYBUILDING, end of story.
Zane was well known for being smart and useing the best methods and stuff at that time to get ripped. The name the chemsit was a joke to make fun of him by the guys at GOLDs. Two different things.I got my info firsthand from the guy who was there and started calling him that.
these guys built their bodies.... so that makes them what? BODYBUILDERS!
and i will give zane a rest... ;D you seem to know for sure what the name the CHEMIST means... pre and post workout shakes.... ::)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »
Anyone who thinks I'm lying feel free to contact me.....we'll train. Any takers?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2011, 10:29:26 PM »
the problem is i been there....you havent,, you cant own ass who been to the top of the mountain while you kicked dirt tried to climb on it and fell before you got to the 10 meter mark ....

know what im saying? you are a wanna be ,, a wanna be who feel the need to lie about his hormone usage inorder to make himself feel better for his under achievments...

shame on you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »
I feel bad for him honestly. Either the dude is not all there in the head or he just likes getting a reaction out of gh15.
l

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2011, 10:37:49 PM »
dude.... think!
everything that is around today was around back then!
except sth and peptides , and they were not using slin yet....
hgh cadaver was around, but only used by a few... arnold did, but one of the few...

he was a walking pharmacy , like everybody else....
they named him the Chemist for a reason....  ;D

Let us let this expert settle the dispute once and for all.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 10:39:41 PM »
the problem is i been there....you havent,, you cant own ass who been to the top of the mountain while you kicked dirt tried to climb on it and fell before you got to the 10 meter mark ....

know what im saying? you are a wanna be ,, a wanna be who feel the need to lie about his hormone usage inorder to make himself feel better for his under achievments...

shame on you

gh15 approved

LOL....I've got news for you son, you haven't been anywhere until you prove it. Integrity is worth more than cash itself, until you prove who you THINK you are, you're broke as a mother fucker.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2011, 10:43:25 PM »
you are a FRASTRATED failed bodybuilder,, this is what you are,, i will prove anything you want when you prove 590 lb press ....you lie to those kidos every single day you are here,, you are shamless creature,, your wives even ran away from you ,,

the only thing they learn from you is how to curse,, how to get mad,, how to be childish 55 year old,, and how to fail in marriage....

son ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2011, 10:46:44 PM »
you are a FRASTRATED failed bodybuilder,, this is what you are,, i will prove anything you want when you prove 590 lb press ....you lie to those kidos every single day you are here,, you are shamless creature,, your wives even ran away from you ,,

the only thing they learn from you is how to curse,, how to get mad,, how to be childish 55 year old,, and how to fail in marriage....

gh15 approved

What kind of press stupid...be specific.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 10:47:33 PM »
Ok so that was a no go on my JFK question? I was wondering if you knew who/what really crashed at Roswell in 1947?

he's googling as we speak.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 10:49:41 PM »
your lie 590 or how ever that was that my pupils said you told them you done bench press,, ofcourse it is balonie but put it here insted of cursing right and left,, dont you see that you are so call melting down getbig fashion from anything i say ,, you come off as a joke to the fellas here,, you anwer with curses every post lol this is the stronest sign when someone is lie and and frastrated about being cought ....curss curss curss

then again you are on hormones....so its understood some cant tolerate some compounds well ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2011, 10:51:25 PM »
googling what? i dont use googole i use yahoo and every pupil know it ,, i never lie period ,, read the all bible no lies everything i say is how i live life,, im eating right now penut butter rieses icecream with a fork i used to eat my sushi meal just 30 min ago,, and i enjoy reading your stupidity ...in about 20 min i go watch horror movie that an elf got me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 10:52:11 PM »

gh15 approved

Lets pretend for one minute you are DJ or Nasser. if you're either one of these people you MUST realize I'm only a couple of years older than you AT THE MOST...right? This is the thing...if you knew that I guaranty you wouldn't be saying anything about my age..right? That being said whats the conclusion here? You're really a 20 something year old gimmick or your multiple gimmicks who can't keep your stories straight.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2011, 10:53:22 PM »
your lie 590 or how ever that was that my pupils said you told them you done bench press,, ofcourse it is balonie but put it here insted of cursing right and left,, dont you see that you are so call melting down getbig fashion from anything i say ,, you come off as a joke to the fellas here,, you anwer with curses every post lol this is the stronest sign when someone is lie and and frastrated about being cought ....curss curss curss

then again you are on hormones....so its understood some cant tolerate some compounds well ...

gh15 approved

I never said said 590 dumbshit. Keep going and dig yourself even deeper.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2011, 10:54:39 PM »
gh15 if im 6ft what measurements can i aim for to be similar to zanes build and measurements.... and what would it consist of , test prop, mast, eq and tren?  im running test nd mast for a month now and its working great and i feel healthy.  ( oh and to add to all the tools on here, i do have "good" genetics and response so stfu about muscle bellies and all that bullshit check my pic i was still natural in it.)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2011, 10:57:04 PM »
twister ,, you got 15 min to play with me ,, after that your time is up foro the day ,, you lie to thsoe kidos,, if you can still think gh15 is a gimick then you not only suffering from a lieing deasease but also suffer from severe mental retardation,,

if you can thikn the fella behind the computer is 20 somthing....god will help you ,, you believe in god right twister? pray to him to help you my friend

you curse a lot too,, imrpove on that ...learn to be humble!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2011, 11:05:37 PM »
gh15 if im 6ft what measurements can i aim for to be similar to zanes build and measurements.... and what would it consist of , test prop, mast, eq and tren?  im running test nd mast for a month now and its working great and i feel healthy.  ( oh and to add to all the tools on here, i do have "good" genetics and response so stfu about muscle bellies and all that bullshit check my pic i was still natural in it.)

205lb 4%

anything thast gets you there can be many combos ,, trenbolona ace propioneta or sustanona,,equipona/nppiona masterona,, gh will be good too at sinlge digit dose ,,will increase process speed and let you eat much more normal

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2011, 11:06:38 PM »
i forgot diuretic ,, a must for frank zane condition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2011, 11:09:08 PM »

gh15 approved

yes, something you havent spoke about much? lol i know you prefer diazide and aldactone but how long do u run diuretics for 2-3 days before comp or beach time? lol how does it work... 50mgs morning and noon or what.. i dont wanna fry my kidneys cuz not one #### i know in real life has any clue how to use water pills thats y they never achieve world class condition.  oh and thx for ur advice .... fuk all ur haters, there all lame, failures and pissed they didnt have ur guidance when they were shooting deca and test cyp poppin dbols at 12 percent.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2011, 11:13:12 PM »

gh15 approved
True . But seriously what diuretic do you think he used back then? I have no idea myself. Just curious