Author Topic: Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video  (Read 19702 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Zane at his best winning the 1979 Olympia video
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2011, 11:15:59 PM »
yes, something you havent spoke about much? lol i know you prefer diazide and aldactone but how long do u run diuretics for 2-3 days before comp or beach time? lol how does it work... 50mgs morning and noon or what.. i dont wanna fry my kidneys cuz not one #### i know in real life has any clue how to use water pills thats y they never achieve world class condition.
let's say you have a show sunday...
thursday night half to one pil of diazide or aldactazide...
fryday morning half to 1 pil, midday as well and evening.... same saturday....
drink normal... fryday evening less and saturday minimal, sunday drink nothing... sunday depends on how you look, start with 1 pil in the morning... and go from there do not overdo it...
and the days before thursday when you start you should have drank a lot! and also loaded some sodium...
that is what i did when competing...

to just look good for the beach.... just take a pil morning, midday see where that gets you....
still to watery... take one in the evening as well.... drink normal.... sodium normal, no need for potassium!!!!!
2 or 3 days max.. you should be beach ready.... lol...
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2011, 11:20:21 PM »
True . But seriously what diuretic do you think he used back then? I have no idea myself. Just curious

well according to your world forest lol its all b6...this is what frank used to joke with me about when no one listened back when i ws a liar like twister,, we used to say b6 lol it was our accuse to everyone about anything lol i used this excuse too i learned from him lol but....

the reality of the matter is diff...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2011, 11:21:56 PM »
drink normal... fryday evening less and saturday minimal, sunday drink nothing... sunday depends on how you look, start with 1 pil in the morning... and go from there do not overdo it...
and the days before thursday when you start you should have drank a lot! and also loaded some sodium...

to just look good for the beach.... just take a pil morning, midday see where that gets you....
still to watery... take one in the evening as well.... drink normal.... sodium normal, no need for potassium!!!!!
2 or 3 days max.. you should be beach ready.... lol...
Intersting post there. I never used any diuretic as I was too scared of the side effeects being a big pussy and all hehehe
On a serious note I have been to see a relative that was hospitlized for kidney issues and after seeing that would never use one. Just my thing but thanks for the informative post even if was directed at another poster.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2011, 11:23:40 PM »
Lets pretend for one minute you are DJ or Nasser. if you're either one of these people you MUST realize I'm only a couple of years older than you AT THE MOST...right? This is the thing...if you knew that I guaranty you wouldn't be saying anything about my age..right? That being said whats the conclusion here? You're really a 20 something year old gimmick or your multiple gimmicks who can't keep your stories straight.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2011, 11:31:16 PM »
Intersting post there. I never used any diuretic as I was too scared of the side effeects being a big pussy and all hehehe
On a serious note I have been to see a relative that was hospitlized for kidney issues and after seeing that would never use one. Just my thing but thanks for the informative post even if was directed at another poster.
lol at being a pussy! hahaha
really diazide and aldactazide are not THAT dangerous, postassium sparing.. so easy to use....
it's lasix that fucks bb up!
pills are the worst.. lasix needs to be injected in the vein....   :-X
i have seen guys use it and in a matter of a few hours loose about 15 pounds of water! very freaky to see!
this particular individual was doing a guestposing...
turned from bloated to shredded in a few hours! not healthy, but very impressive...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2011, 11:38:45 PM »
lol at being a pussy! hahaha
really diazide and aldactazide are not THAT dangerous, postassium sparing.. so easy to use....
it's lasix that fucks bb up!
pills are the worst.. lasix needs to be injected in the vein....   :-X
i have seen guys use it and in a matter of a few hours loose about 15 pounds of water! very freaky to see!
this particular individual was doing a guestposing...
turned from bloated to shredded in a few hours! not healthy, but very impressive...

Thanks for the informative reply and it sounds about right.
I always figured why bother doing anything too extreme as I was always going to be Joe Blow Mr Podunk so why bother, seriously .
I'm 52 NOW and not too screwed up from my yrs as a serious bodybuilder so wtf?!
Like the honey badger I don't give a fuk hehe

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2011, 11:39:42 PM »
Anyone who thinks I'm lying feel free to contact me.....we'll train and do some cardio, Any takers?
Fixed

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2011, 11:43:47 PM »

2 or 3 days max.. you should be beach ready.... lol..

Cool friend. Thanks for advice.  So basically if not doin a show u can still drink water normally. Thats good to know!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2011, 12:32:28 AM »
my conclusion: Coach is a gay and being a church boy he knows hes gonna rot in hell for all eternity. Afterall that is Catholic belief right? Or is that Baptist?  someone pm me the difference I'm curious
l

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2011, 12:53:45 AM »
Frank Zane was probably the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

Most people look to Sergio, Arnold, Haney, Coleman etc which is fair enough. Sergio had cartoon-like proportions. Arnold's charisma turned him into a daddy for all of the lost children who took up weight training. Haney brought in his family values and triumphed with his leviathon torso. Coleman blew himself up like no one had ever done before.

But Zane was the master sculptor.

There has yet been nobody who has displayed such Greek-chiselled featrues the way Zane did. Labrada was good, so too was Shawn Ray. Samir did it once and so did Dickerson.

Extol Coleman's bloated balloon gut all you will but only Zane carried with him - in his preparation, his posing, his lines and presence - the original traditions of bodybuilding.

Grimek would have been very proud.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2011, 02:34:10 AM »
Sad, sad state of affairs. Studies on Insulin and GH in muscle tissue were being done years ago, consequently, they say the same thing Gh15 is saying: The muscle had a watery, soft, non-fibrous content.

When compared to real muscle fibers, well, they were like day and night.

Best bet is to do your homework, and then put in the blood, sweat, tears, time and commitment. Problem is; nobody wants to work, they all want the EZ way.

"Can't you just give me a pill?"
spot on

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »
Didn't the chemist name partially come from Zane being a high school chemistry teacher?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2011, 03:35:34 AM »
The two weirdo's Coach and Howard fucking another thread up.

On topic i would say Nubret and Zane were the top guys from the golden era.

Trans Milkshake.

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2011, 03:51:05 AM »
The two weirdo's Coach and Howard fucking another thread up.

On topic i would say Nubret and Zane were the top guys from the golden era.

Nubret looked great but I think he suffered in the mandatories. He always seemed underdone when compared to the others.

Zane in 1979 was just perfect. It would have been sight to see if he hadn't injured himself prior to the 1980 Olympia.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2011, 06:20:07 AM »
look at this pic!
it is ed van amsterdam about 3 months of megadosing.
at the beginning of this year he was still huge and in shape, and this pic was at the fibo THIS year!
THIS is what WILL happen to every pro that reduces dosing to gymrat doses.
there is also a buddy of your's in the pic gh15.. lolol!

it is a big difference!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2011, 06:23:17 AM »
It' insane just how artificial drugs muscle is.
Trans Milkshake.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2011, 07:59:51 AM »

yeah... drink normally... not to much.. normal..
no need for extremes, like with a show.
infact once i had a buddy of mine drink normally up to the day of the show.. just played with his sodium...
worked just as well.... but it always is hit or mis with these type of things... what works one day may not work the second time around.

diazide and aldactazide are pretty safe to use.... i like to use 1 pil a day to keep water off.... i do not like ai´s as you need estrogen to function and grow!
just a diazide a day... works wonders, will not hurt the kidney´s and keep the bloat off...which is a good thing.

going to the beach anytime soon?  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2011, 08:02:15 AM »
it is a big difference!

yesss!
goes to show genetics mean fuck all!
the pic i posted, when looking at his arms, the shape and all.... you would never think he was a pro..
and in a couple of months off mega doses.... gone! all the muscle.. gone.. looks like average gymrat.
he did have health problems though, that is why he HAD to stop.

Be Happy,
Optimus

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2011, 03:30:08 PM »
yes i can ,,
the muscle caused by abuse of gh and insulina ,, is like rubber made condom ,, you take a rubber made condom ,, go buy one in walmart..fill id up with water...then touch it ...this is what gh and insulina and seo does to muscle...its nto real ,, it is blown up from within ,, yes you can be lean and low bodyfat ,,because the damn fat is from within the muscle,,

the gains from hgh and insulina are lost so fast that really if youre not up to par with the gh usage atleast every 6 months period ....you will lose size very fast,, LEAN size...yes you will look like the coach ...220 with 3 and a half abdominals all bloofy and happy ,, but! will it be lean size? hell no it wont ,, it will be weight but far less lean size,,

no gh and insulina at all  = freak factor is gone,,thats when you see who truly is a bodybuilder! only then you see what bodybuild is truly made off...i can garentee to you that all the kuklo the kids and the delarozas and the other balonies would be sitting 180-200 at max on stage! with out hgh and insulina

gh15 approved

S0 THEN IT'S N0T MUSCLE BUT ALL WATER?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2011, 03:40:41 PM »
you are a FRASTRATED failed bodybuilder,, this is what you are,, i will prove anything you want when you prove 590 lb press ....you lie to those kidos every single day you are here,, you are shamless creature,, your wives even ran away from you ,,

the only thing they learn from you is how to curse,, how to get mad,, how to be childish 55 year old,, and how to fail in marriage....

son ::)

gh15 approved
Oh, finaly you are mentioning yourself. ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
S0 THEN IT'S N0T MUSCLE BUT ALL WATER?
Any way, more than 70% of the natural muscle is water also.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2011, 05:09:19 PM »

OptimusPrime is a great poster...very informative.
l

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2011, 05:18:11 PM »
OptimusPrime is a great poster...very informative.
;D love you to man! (no homo)
Be Happy,
Optimus

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2011, 05:26:52 PM »
yesss!
goes to show genetics mean fuck all!
the pic i posted, when looking at his arms, the shape and all.... you would never think he was a pro..
and in a couple of months off mega doses.... gone! all the muscle.. gone.. looks like average gymrat.
he did have health problems though, that is why he HAD to stop.

GENETICS MATTERS. THIS IS WHY S0ME GET LAST PLACE AND S0ME GET 1ST.  IT'S AN EVEN LEVEL PLAYING FIELD AT THE T0P 0F THE GAME.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2011, 05:30:55 PM »
you guys like stories?
ok...
a very close friend of mine was buddies with ed.
so i will give you guys some insight in a pro's life...

ed had like 2 or 3 huge fridges in his house.. one for the groceries, other 2 for the hgh and slin.
every time he ate something, usually chinese take out! lol.. he would go the the fridge, take out like 5 iu's of hgh and take it. also some slin about 60 iu's or more...
once he took about 80 or 90 iu's at once according to my friend. he collapsed woke up in the hospital.
his wife was already there, she called my friend who rushed to the hospital....
ed his reaction to his wife: you called (name of my friend) for something as common as this? then he asked the nurse the number of the nearest chinese take out.... as he was hungry.. lol!

he got home, ate food.... guess what he did next......
exactly... opened the fridge and did it all over again.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
THIS is what it takes these days....
 :-[

Be Happy,
Optimus