Author Topic: Magikusar's daily/weekly musings  (Read 74578 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Magikusar's daily/weekly musings
« Reply #800 on: December 06, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »
Quote from: magikusar on December 05, 2012, 08:29:23 PM

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/05/report-north-korea-could-launch-rocket-by-next-week/

As a guy who lives on beach in LA, damn this is worrying.

This truth is out now. Your words: you live "on the beach in L.A." Bums and vagrants live on the beach in L.A. Successful people live at the beach.

I am pretty sure if North Korea were to attempt to bomb L.A. they wouldn't aim for the beach....probably a little more inland like downtown L.A. or Beverly Hills.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Grim budget realities to limit Obama plans in second term...
« Reply #801 on: December 08, 2012, 06:54:59 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obamas-second-term-agenda-will-be-shadowed-by-budget-woes/2012/12/08/ea97e956-4091-11e2-ae43-cf491b837f7b_print.html

Even if President Obama succeeds in getting Republicans to agree to tax hikes on the wealthy as part of a “fiscal cliff” deal, the country’s grim budget realities will still cast a long shadow — limiting his ambitions as he begins plotting a second-term agenda.

Any agreement is likely to result in less than the $1.6 trillion in new taxes over the next decade that Obama requested in his initial offer to House Republicans, and White House aides are signaling to allies that any new money from taxes would be used almost entirely for deficit reduction — not for ambitious, new spending programs or government expansions.

Where Obama entered office four years ago planning to seize a moment of economic crisis as an opportunity for transformational policies such as the $800 billion stimulus and his health care overhaul, he begins his second four years with few, if any, similarly expansive or costly prospects.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Electronic voting in Amerika is a joke. russia laughs at fixed obama election!
« Reply #803 on: December 08, 2012, 08:55:35 PM »
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/03-12-2012/123005-communist_victory_amerika-0/

Russia in their presidential elections had cameras in every voting station. Anyone could log in and see it. I did it myself. 600,000 Russians volunteered to monitor the Presidential Elections Online.  ID and Russian language only was required.  Paper ballots avoided fraud. Electronic voting in Amerika is a joke. Foreign observers were accepted in Russia and rejected in Communist Amerika. Any Russian could sign up to volunteer to watch out for voter fraud in person. In the end the election reflected the opinion polls from dozens of independent sources in Russia. Putin was the most popular and he was elected.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
It's the Communist way. It's the Chicago way.
« Reply #804 on: December 08, 2012, 09:00:54 PM »
In Amerika there are only 2 main parties. Oh sure, there are others but one would never know it the way the Amerikan media hides them. . Russia had 5 parties that qualified for the presidential elections. The mainstream media in Amerika demonized Putin and insulted Russians in this video. Amerika will never show Putin like this video or this on TV. Amerika calls it Russian propaganda. Again, the Communist trick is to accuse their opponent of illegal activity they themselves are involved in.  The Communists were the bully in school who first threw a rock at a little boy and then immediately blamed the little boy for doing it. It's the Communist way. It's the Chicago way.  They blame others for being a racist when they are really bigots themselves.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/03-12-2012/123005-communist_victory_amerika-0/

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
anyone record insurance prices in 2010 and get read to compare them to 2013?
« Reply #805 on: December 09, 2012, 01:49:46 AM »
price comparisons are fun!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Why are 30million people unemployed yet people want cheaper better things?
« Reply #806 on: December 09, 2012, 04:15:39 AM »
I don't get it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Russia in their presidential elections had cameras in every voting station. Anyone could log in and see it. I did it myself. 600,000 Russians volunteered to monitor the Presidential Elections Online.  ID and Russian language only was required.  Paper ballots avoided fraud. Electronic voting in Amerika is a joke. Foreign observers were accepted in Russia and rejected in Communist Amerika. Any Russian could sign up to volunteer to watch out for voter fraud in person. In the end the election reflected the opinion polls from dozens of independent sources in Russia. Putin was the most popular and he was elected.

Ahahahaa ;D

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/jlaksin/putin-rebuffed/

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
why dont we tax china and japan and india imports?
« Reply #809 on: December 09, 2012, 04:42:37 AM »
Donald Trump could be on to something.

Lets gather in that wealth.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

dude562

• Getbig I
Re: Why are 30million people unemployed yet people want cheaper better things?
« Reply #811 on: December 09, 2012, 04:50:55 AM »
Everybody wants a bargain! Are you working???

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #812 on: December 09, 2012, 04:54:30 AM »
I am always working.

:)

;D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
The only cure that would work is a huge dose of free market capitalism
« Reply #813 on: December 09, 2012, 04:55:03 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

dude562

• Getbig I
« Reply #814 on: December 09, 2012, 05:04:10 AM »
What does that mean? Do you have a job?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: why dont we tax china and japan and india imports?
« Reply #815 on: December 09, 2012, 02:30:14 PM »

The only thing Trump is on to is peddling cheap "Made in China" dress-shirts and ties. And, I guess, making a fool of himself by making grandiose statements about Obama's birth certificate. Oh, and managing to cover his entire head with the 4 hairs he has left. That's quite an accomplishment.

Once you start taxing those imports, the price of the goods will go up. Once the price of goods goes up, people will reevaluate whether they need said goods. This will cause at least some drop in sales... your new tax stream will dry up, just as the income stream for those who sell those products, and... then what?

You are a troll; you vomit nonsense onto the board in tiny sentence-sized morsels, which you pretend qualify for gold nuggets. You represent everything that's wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #817 on: December 09, 2012, 06:33:26 PM »

holy horse shit batman

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #818 on: December 09, 2012, 08:52:49 PM »
The only thing Trump is on to is peddling cheap "Made in China" dress-shirts and ties. And, I guess, making a fool of himself by making grandiose statements about Obama's birth certificate. Oh, and managing to cover his entire head with the 4 hairs he has left. That's quite an accomplishment.

Once you start taxing those imports, the price of the goods will go up. Once the price of goods goes up, people will reevaluate whether they need said goods. This will cause at least some drop in sales... your new tax stream will dry up, just as the income stream for those who sell those products, and... then what?

You are a troll; you vomit nonsense onto the board in tiny sentence-sized morsels, which you pretend qualify for gold nuggets. You represent everything that's wrong.

Trump was awesome when he forced truther style mr obama to show that fake birth cert.
Trumps hair is awesome.
You talk so much shit and have so little wit.
Your opinion that I dont post what you liek is boring.
Spare us all.
You contribute nothing but lame reddit CCN msnbc democrat party line day n day out.
It's ok if you aren't  a thinker but leave those of us who are be!! You boring cretin!!
I am a published author and can write circles around you any time day or night.
Online is not the english classes you failed in high school.
The prices of import would go up as far as they can before people starting buying american.
There is not unlimited price elasticity in the car market.
Don't let those economics terms scare you bing can help you find them you 5th grader.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Is Obama the worst president of all time outside the numbers?
« Reply #820 on: December 09, 2012, 09:02:06 PM »

If only we had cloning back in 80s

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: December 09, 2012, 09:10:22 PM »
Trump was awesome when he forced truther style mr obama to show that fake birth cert.
Trumps hair is awesome.
You talk so much shit and have so little wit.
Your opinion that I dont post what you liek is boring.
Spare us all.
You contribute nothing but lame reddit CCN msnbc democrat party line day n day out.
It's ok if you aren't  a thinker but leave those of us who are be!! You boring cretin!!
I am a published author and can write circles around you any time day or night.
Online is not the english classes you failed in high school.
The prices of import would go up as far as they can before people starting buying american.
There is not unlimited price elasticity in the car market.
Don't let those economics terms scare you bing can help you find them you 5th grader.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #822 on: December 09, 2012, 09:11:28 PM »

I know I nuked him into 4th dimension huh?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: December 09, 2012, 09:14:44 PM »
I know I nuked him into 4th dimension huh?

Yeah... something like that Mr. Published Author... you sure did. He won't recover!  ::)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #824 on: December 09, 2012, 09:15:45 PM »
Yeah... something like that Mr. Published Author... you sure did. He won't recover!  ::)

Nuked into oblivion!!!

fun makin monkey outa him!!