Author Topic: To Gh15 and all other haters  (Read 10805 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: To Gh15 and all other haters
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2011, 10:46:00 PM »
Nasser is a Yugoslavia citizen and Dennis James already a us citizen due to his father serving time in forces.  Things don't add up. Hmmmm.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »
new nickname for WW

pick your choice guys

PSYCHOwidow
CRAZYwidow
CRIMINALwidow

which ones u guys like best ?

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2011, 12:42:54 AM »
you are a criminal,, i dont want you on here i told you this before,, as i said before you mouth is very very big ,, but what come to you is something that will show my dominense,, it is not a matter of what if...its not a matter of gh15 promised balonie this balonie that,, when i want someone they are cought in the line of fire ,, for i HAVE PROVEN it,, and the most important thing is this...when the little article show in the paper in coupel months ...few yeards,, when you come back in some form and say forgive me for i have seen my best friend betray me yada dee yada daa...when somethin ghappen rememebr! gh15 kiss of death is attached to it

now you can believe it or not,, this is not the issue i dont deal with what ifs,, you can sit like others before and think its all words...

let me explain to you something ok fella? just so you understand how BIG gh15 is ,,alright?

i got my citizenship for the united states of america in a private cermony in the white house ,,

is this big enough for you? and this is nto internet lie 'bud'

i suggest you warmly to relax with telling individuals to order face to face,, and all this risky risky balonie you talk about,, relax ,,really chill,, ron avidan for some reason dont like to change his prime decision and its alright ,,but your problem is much bigger than ron avidan ,, your problem is gh15

read this posting again ,, take a step back ,, evalutate,,and continue with your balonie

gh15 approved

Nobody is scared of you! Your the one who said they were in with the DEA. Who have you run off this forum and how?Your just a screenname as am I. You have alot more brown-nosers but you have no proof you are a Pro! Like I said in this post I try to make right with anybody I offended and their are a few. I dont care what i said to gh15 he is a fugazi for sure. I know just as much about gear than he does maybe that's why I am a mod. I know all the top guys in the game who really run shit no not euro but guys in the states who deal with pro athletes.

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2011, 01:02:55 AM »
arnold jr. vouched for me because we have been posting for years in the steroid section and he knows Im not a rat or LE. or any of these bullshit lies you guys accuse me of. I would have the 411 on things going on in the game  before anybody alot of these thing were not posted some were just PM'ed some were posted . I also know my gear very well. I dont use crap! I use the best! I know more than anybody else mentioned who could possibly mod except disgusted. like I said you never really know who is behind a screenname. I definately know my gear and can help people. You guys are immature believing GH15 is a pro and is some hormone god. he is cocky and he admitted he knows a bunch of DEA agents. he is the Narc and the criminal. he was a nobody on the bigger boards. SSB he was just a regular member if he were a pro he would at least have been a VIP.

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2011, 01:08:18 AM »
Gh15 said he was leaving if I was sticking as a mod and he backed out. why dont all you gh15 brownosers start a forum together! Gh15 should be gone! he said he was leaving. No pro would post on a gossip and opinion forum all day. he is just a fake pro. he might know alot about gear but he has never ever proved he was a pro. he is just a guy who works for the DEA like he said he did. he is a huge drug dealin criminal He is also LE. see how none of this makes sense how can somebody be LE and a criminal yet you say the same thing about me. just shows how stupid most of you are.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2011, 01:31:52 AM »
lets put it this way ,, you are known enough to be taken down,, and taken down when I chose to ,, you are a dealer of hormones YOU SIT ON UNITED STATES LAND,, you are watched for quite long time now,, and i want you to continue to talk balonie,, you are a drug dealer ,, there is something very bad going on in the thunderdome and i blame you for that,, why? because i feel like it,, they know your age ,, they know your location ,, they know hgl ,, and they know anything need to be connected ,, the only thing there is a wait for is gh15 ,, i dont like letting my crinimals know when their time is up,,you are connected to narcotics too ,, you are a ticking bomb ,, there are transactions from every one that done dealings with you ,, you think i make this up,, this is the problem ,,you need read the bible ,, i dont just say things in bodybuild...they all come to a theatre near you

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2011, 01:47:40 AM »
friends notice how it is in the cult,,this is something you need to learn ,, i want this generation to learn something here,, so listen to this follwing words of mine,,

arnold junior got busted BIG TIME with close to 10 k ampoilas,, this is 10 thousand!! vials of anabolic steroids,, you do understand that 10 THOUSAND vials is direct supplier correct? 10 , 0 0 0 vials an pills is A LOT of supply as in local city but A LOT,,this is how he made money! now this thing has been not that long ago...he got in so much trouble ,, i saved his sorry ass with out him even knowing,, yet! look what haoppens here,, he come back into it months later...all with the horn of a cowboy on a horse,, back on the wagon as we call it,,,suddenly he write again sudeenly he is very active,,sudeenly everything is dandy? why pupils why? i will tell you why...it is because he has testosterona in the system ,, and more than that! he is back in the bodybuild cult friends...like nothing happened ,, like no lesson learned ,, agrreeing some criminal go into mod position ,, fella on narcotics usage ,, xanax and OTHER narcotics,, fella who done much more than hormones,, and who bought it fromi the big boys in the cult,, and arnold junior just sit there....sit there do NOTHING,, he let it play along,, he dont seem to give a fuck ,, and again this fella was IN DEEEEEP TROUBLES AND was really spared ,,didnt really get any damage due to reasons he is nto even aware of,, yet look how memory is short,,

it is redicoulous whats going on in the cult of bodybuild,, you got convicts who run the things ...who do deals under your noses,, who really operate in the most shady way ,, for years ccan be retard posting then become mod due to kissing ass and knowng OTHER MOD on a boarding,, not due to qualifications of any kind,, whiteiwidow is not qualified knowlege wize,, he is CRAZY in the head,, he has no idea about actualy bodybuild hormones and their applications ,, he has much idea about sitting home on pills and dealing from other fellas lists,,he count on pakistanians and indians he count on anyone and he count on chinease garbage too but he will feed you chinease garbage not chinease quality ,, he will feed you chinease garbage passed as quality because if you knew anything in bodybuild you would know that ALL OF US PROFESIONALD AND AMATUERS TOO USE CHINEASE ,, the diff is the quality,, white widow is cancer in the body of the thunderdome,, and arnold junior let it happen which again its a lesson to my pupils,, a lesson of how contaminated the cult is...not the gear...NOT THE HORMONES BUT THE CULT,, THE FELLAS OF THE CULT ARE CONTAMINATED ,,

you need to learn from this,, you can see the bible and you can read it ,, the postings of gh15 are there,, learn from it ,, say away from those fellas,, do not ask for sources,, do not ask for hormones,, do not ,, they are walking targets,, arnold junioSTIL HAVE EYES WATCHING HIM AND HE IS HERE BALONIE HIS SORRY ASS AROUND,, and being squicky clean ,, this is white color criminals fellas,, they may talk nice to yoru face,, may be all mooshy blooshy to your keyboard,, but rest assure you talking here supply and demand and they consitute what they want to be fed to you as the best even if its far from it ,, for there is profit to them at the end of the day ,,the only problem is THEY NEVER LEARN ,, arnold junior had a big big thing that came to him ,, a big big big thing ,, i saved his skin he doesnt even know this i saved his sorry ass skin,, and i warned before hand ....i said no friends in bodybuild,, i said no best friends no balonie ,, i talked for years about generation nothingness approach to things...i said and said and said and all fell on deaf ears,, until that one innocent looking day ...

widow should read it and learn ,, read and learn!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2011, 02:17:06 AM »
WTF, internet gettin' serious  8)  ::)

BTW, this WW doesn't even have colored stars... why you argue if he should be a mod LOL

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2011, 02:24:49 AM »

i got my citizenship for the united states of america in a private cermony in the white house ,,

I'm descended from the British monarchy. I'm also a SAS/spetsnaz/delta commando who runs a multi trillion dollar GBP conglomerate.

This is  no internet lie buddy.  I can take down anyone on this board with a phone call.
I choose not to.
Don't test me. I will strike when i'm ready. could be days month years.
you will know my name when it finally happens.

forgot to mention. I also trained as a ninja and pirate. you've been warned.

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2011, 03:43:59 AM »
lets put it this way ,, you are known enough to be taken down,, and taken down when I chose to ,, you are a dealer of hormones YOU SIT ON UNITED STATES LAND,, you are watched for quite long time now,, and i want you to continue to talk balonie,, you are a drug dealer ,, there is something very bad going on in the thunderdome and i blame you for that,, why? because i feel like it,, they know your age ,, they know your location ,, they know hgl ,, and they know anything need to be connected ,, the only thing there is a wait for is gh15 ,, i dont like letting my crinimals know when their time is up,,you are connected to narcotics too ,, you are a ticking bomb ,, there are transactions from every one that done dealings with you ,, you think i make this up,, this is the problem ,,you need read the bible ,, i dont just say things in bodybuild...they all come to a theatre near you

gh15 approved

sure buddy! I got the 411 on you too. one snap and your done! your drug dealing ass will rott in the federal slammer.  I dont speak balonie. You are being watched day to day. so get ready to rat everybody out again to save yourself-lol. get serious man. I dont sell anything. the only thing I do is give a good source where gear is legal a bump.

whitewidow

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2011, 03:47:34 AM »
Something very foul is going on her at GetBig. VERY foul. Why WW is Mod of the Steroid Board is absolutely beyond me ...

its because im willing to help people out. I have no other agenda. I know thats hard to believe but thats the only reason. I know alot about gear! so does gh15 but I doubt he is a pro.He has never proven he was.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2011, 03:48:33 AM »

I'm descended from the British monarchy. I'm also a SAS/spetsnaz/delta commando who runs a multi trillion dollar GBP conglomerate.

This is  no internet lie buddy.  I can take down anyone on this board with a phone call.
I choose not to.
Don't test me. I will strike when i'm ready. could be days month years.
you will know my name when it finally happens.

forgot to mention. I also trained as a ninja and pirate. you've been warned.

LOL  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2011, 03:50:27 AM »
moderators are in large part dealers,, its not something hidden ,, why else would they do it ? so they are remailers or dealer ,, with small percentage do it for the right reasons ,, SMALL percentage,, most moderators are indeed dealers,, they make MONEY of it !,, but! as i said before i punish where it really hurts

gh15 approved

Well im part of the small percentage. I have no hidden agenda. Now you should stick to your word and find a new forum to hang out on. take all your brown-nosers with you

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2011, 03:53:28 AM »
Well im part of the small percentage. I have no hidden agenda. Now you should stick to your word and find a new forum to hang out on. take all your brown-nosers with you

whitewidow

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2011, 03:54:34 AM »
Why would he stand up for him, that's the question, you know aj has 100 friends who know bodybuilding well enough to be mod, why would he help ww take the spot, and why would he support him when basically the entire community disagrees with the decision. Ron's actions are very easily explainable, he doesn't wanna lose face, but why would aj support someone who operates in an industry that is so so shady that even the slightest bit of shade can ruin a reputation, look at what happened to naps, why should ww be put in a position where he will receive a hundred pms from a hundred gullible bb wannabies in regard to sourcing, dosage, and application of steroids.

I'm a smart guy who figures things out quickly, obviously, you know what I've figured out? There is no forum that I can trust on this whole fucking internet, not one honorable ethical community, look at steroidology, that place is a fucking joke, I feel like every board is headed in that direction. All i wanna do is look undeniably beautiful, why does the internet make it so hard lol

AJ and I have posted together for years. we shared the 411 on diffrent things. the steroid board used to be a better place. we were all like internet family. alot of the oold posters have move on to start their own boards. It dosnt change at once the steroid section was a great place

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2011, 04:44:09 AM »
its because im willing to help people out. I have no other agenda. I know thats hard to believe but thats the only reason. I know alot about gear! so does gh15 but I doubt he is a pro.He has never proven he was.

No. Just ... no. You're tryin' to come off as " holier than art thou ", however, the majority of us remember your rants. Do you ? You know, the " he's got full-blown AIDS ", " your mother get's fucked by a gang of black men " etc., etc. comments ?? I'm CERTAIN you do. However, if you don't, I'm CERTAIN some of our fellow GetBiggers would be more than happy to re-post some of your earlier posts in order to refresh your memory. You may know A LOT about Steroids, however with the way you have presented yourself on GetBig TIME AFTER TIME, you do not deserve to be Mod ... of anything.

WW as a Mod on the Steroid Board is trouble. Plain and simple. This not only makes Arnold Jr. look VERY bad, but it also makes GetBig look very bad as well. Quite frankly, I'm dissapointed. Oh, well.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2011, 04:58:42 AM »
friends notice how it is in the cult,,this is something you need to learn ,, i want this generation to learn something here,, so listen to this follwing words of mine,,

arnold junior got busted BIG TIME with close to 10 k ampoilas,, this is 10 thousand!! vials of anabolic steroids,, you do understand that 10 THOUSAND vials is direct supplier correct? 10 , 0 0 0 vials an pills is A LOT of supply as in local city but A LOT,,this is how he made money! now this thing has been not that long ago...he got in so much trouble ,, i saved his sorry ass with out him even knowing,, yet! look what haoppens here,, he come back into it months later...all with the horn of a cowboy on a horse,, back on the wagon as we call it,,,suddenly he write again sudeenly he is very active,,sudeenly everything is dandy? why pupils why? i will tell you why...it is because he has testosterona in the system ,, and more than that! he is back in the bodybuild cult friends...like nothing happened ,, like no lesson learned ,, agrreeing some criminal go into mod position ,, fella on narcotics usage ,, xanax and OTHER narcotics,, fella who done much more than hormones,, and who bought it fromi the big boys in the cult,, and arnold junior just sit there....sit there do NOTHING,, he let it play along,, he dont seem to give a fuck ,, and again this fella was IN DEEEEEP TROUBLES AND was really spared ,,didnt really get any damage due to reasons he is nto even aware of,, yet look how memory is short,,

it is redicoulous whats going on in the cult of bodybuild,, you got convicts who run the things ...who do deals under your noses,, who really operate in the most shady way ,, for years ccan be retard posting then become mod due to kissing ass and knowng OTHER MOD on a boarding,, not due to qualifications of any kind,, whiteiwidow is not qualified knowlege wize,, he is CRAZY in the head,, he has no idea about actualy bodybuild hormones and their applications ,, he has much idea about sitting home on pills and dealing from other fellas lists,,he count on pakistanians and indians he count on anyone and he count on chinease garbage too but he will feed you chinease garbage not chinease quality ,, he will feed you chinease garbage passed as quality because if you knew anything in bodybuild you would know that ALL OF US PROFESIONALD AND AMATUERS TOO USE CHINEASE ,, the diff is the quality,, white widow is cancer in the body of the thunderdome,, and arnold junior let it happen which again its a lesson to my pupils,, a lesson of how contaminated the cult is...not the gear...NOT THE HORMONES BUT THE CULT,, THE FELLAS OF THE CULT ARE CONTAMINATED ,,

you need to learn from this,, you can see the bible and you can read it ,, the postings of gh15 are there,, learn from it ,, say away from those fellas,, do not ask for sources,, do not ask for hormones,, do not ,, they are walking targets,, arnold junioSTIL HAVE EYES WATCHING HIM AND HE IS HERE BALONIE HIS SORRY ASS AROUND,, and being squicky clean ,, this is white color criminals fellas,, they may talk nice to yoru face,, may be all mooshy blooshy to your keyboard,, but rest assure you talking here supply and demand and they consitute what they want to be fed to you as the best even if its far from it ,, for there is profit to them at the end of the day ,,the only problem is THEY NEVER LEARN ,, arnold junior had a big big thing that came to him ,, a big big big thing ,, i saved his skin he doesnt even know this i saved his sorry ass skin,, and i warned before hand ....i said no friends in bodybuild,, i said no best friends no balonie ,, i talked for years about generation nothingness approach to things...i said and said and said and all fell on deaf ears,, until that one innocent looking day ...

widow should read it and learn ,, read and learn!

gh15 approved

I don't know how to speak any more clearly than this...I don't give anyone sources or source information, I don't have anything to give them. I do get PM's from guys sometimes asking and each and every time I tell them the exact same thing "I can't help you." You will not find one single person on this board or any board that I have given source info to, not one....again, I don't have anything to give them. I don't keep up with this sort of thing, I can't and won't, it's too much of a risk and it's a risk that presents me no benefit. Since I have been back on this board posting there is not one single person that can say I have given them a source, that person does not exist.

Am I still involved in bodybuilding? Yes but not in the manner you're describing. I'm a writer, that's no secret and a lot of the writing I do revolves around steroids but every last bit of it is in an educational and legal sense. This has more or less become my thing over the last little while, trying to do my part in educating people on the subject, explaining the benefits and risk, helping them understand the reality of the situation. There is nothing against the law about that, nothing shady, I've simply found something I'm passionate about and rather than simply talking about cycles and stacks or complaining about steroids being controlled substances I've been trying to produce good information, trying to support a change in the way they are viewed by the majority and hopefully doing my part that will see some bad legislation changed. Obviously I'm one guy, I don't have a lot of political clout or a ton of money to lobby but I'm doing what I can and a lot of it really has nothing to do with steroids directly. I see the current steroid legislation's in a far more damaging sense revolving around corruption that extends to denying liberty. I see the Controlled Substances Acts as wolves in sheep's clothing because such acts create an open door for many other infringements on liberty.

And yes, I've also been working on a new bodybuilding website similar to what I had wanted to do with probodybuilding.com and in time I hope that will pan out well. The reason behind that, well of course I'd hope it can make some money but the long and short is I simply like bodybuilding and enjoy doing that sort of thing. There's really nothing more to it than that. I really want this site to be something different, something worthwhile and I have been slow to put it up because I don't want to put up garbage. Granted, it will probably start small, the amount of money something like this cost can be enormous and that's money I don't have, so it will have to start small but in time hopefully it will build and grow and provide people something they enjoy, if not, that's OK, life goes on.

As far as anything else of a bodybuilding sense, sure, I still enjoy training, it's one of my favorite things in the world. There is part of me that still has a competitive desire but I know what that takes and at this stage in my life I'm not willing to be a part of that. There are other things that are far more important to me, my family, my work and simply enjoying my life and trying to build a better life....pretty simple. So why do I post here on getbig? For no other reason than to just mess around and talk about things I like talking about. If I can give some advice that helps some people great, if not that's OK too. I really don't worry that much about it.

Last thing, as for me as you said taking gear or however you worded it, if I was I'd need to ask for a refund because it sure isn't working, lol! I'm pretty regular looking, in decent shape but that's only because I eat really clean, do a lot of cardio these days and train pretty regularly, again, simply because I enjoy it, as in I actually like doing it. I do have a prescription for 200mg of Testosterone-Cypionate, it's one shot of 200mg once per wk supervised by a doctor. When I got the prescription I even reported it to the state so that they would be aware so that there would be no funny business. After all of my trouble I got into my test levels were almost non-existent. I lived that way for over a year. My hormone levels were so jacked up in general that the doctor told me he wasn't sure how I wasn't 400lbs or dead, he said the only thing that saved me was probably being in pretty decent shape before hand. I had begun to get really sick, basically my body started shutting down, I'd get the flu for a couple wks, be better for a few days and get it again, and this kept happening over and over again. My libido was gone, I was depressed constantly for no reason, was so tired all the time it was like I was 95yrs old. Of course my total test levels were 63, yes, actually 63. So I actually need this small prescription just to function as a normal human being and thankfully I finally feel like myself again. The doctor has said there's a strong chance I'll need HRT for the rest of my life and if so that's OK but he said I'm also still young enough that they may be able to correct the problem in time....we'll see.

One final note, you said I speak nice to everyone's face but am a white collar criminal....what you see on here is what you get in real life, I don't speak any differently on here than I do in real life. Several people on this board over the years have met me, some have become real life friends. So that's that, I don't know what else to say or how to put it more plainly.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2011, 06:45:23 AM »
I don't normally get involved in the "who is gh15" debate because I don't really care who he is.  Whether he is a pro or not makes no difference because his drug advice is great and anyone who has followed his protocols knows that. 

I also am not deep in the "game" like some of you guys and could care less who Whitewidow is.  It's pretty simple to me though that he is another member of this board like coach, bodybuilder lev reeves, suckmymuscle, and a handful of others who for whatever reason have a vendetta against gh15 and take every opportunity to bash him.

However, for those of you wondering, it's not hard to figure out who gh15 is.  He claims he was a top 5 in the Olympia in the 90's and he is not originally from this country.  Well, there are only 5 people who were top 5 O in the 90's not originally from this country:

Dorian Yates
Nasser El-Sonbaty
Lee Lebrada
Paul Dillet
Vince Taylor

Dennis James was not a top 5 or 6 Olympia in the 90's.  He fits the description in other ways, but he doesn't fit here.  If gh15 wasn't Top 5 or 6 O in the 90's then yes, I vote Dennis James.  In which case btw, Dennis Wolf would be a perfect candidate to have a shared account with seeing as he has been Top 5 O in the 2000's, also trains with a lot of machines, and also originally not from this country.

As for WhiteWidow: If you are a dealer, narc, and criminal, then please lave this board and certainly don't be a mod.  Have some respect for the GetBiggers who read the info on here about bodybuilding because it is important to them and also use the board for some entertainment which we all know it can provide.  My best advice though is, just stop talking shit about gh15.  Leave him alone.  If you don't agree with him, fine, but just drop it because he has a much bigger following than you and people on this board want him here long before and after they ever want you here.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2011, 07:11:50 AM »
I left some cheese laying around the house for you. Fucking rat

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2011, 08:45:14 AM »
i still don't understand how whitewidow is a steroid mod still

1. this a lot of people i including vets on this site DO NOT LIKE HIM
2. he is a RISK to all of us from dealing + involvement in narcotics
3. he has been in jail before and has a record, regardless if he repeatedly denies it
4. gives the BEST souces such as sandra, nordic, flora BAD feedback in order to push Alpha Pharma

there is plenty of replacements for whitewidow such as Disgusted, Schmoe Buster, Stavios, tbombz just to name a few

RON WHAT'S GOING ON ??

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2011, 10:41:08 AM »
"who is gh15"

Just know my friends, It has come to me in a dream. The king has led his sheep astray. All will be revealed by the messiah soon.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2011, 01:19:32 PM »
Did I read that correctly?

10,000 amps and he didn't spend some time behind bars...  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2011, 01:24:25 PM »
gh15 has been narrowed down to either

or

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2011, 02:40:54 PM »
i still don't understand how whitewidow is a steroid mod still

1. this a lot of people i including vets on this site DO NOT LIKE HIM
2. he is a RISK to all of us from dealing + involvement in narcotics
3. he has been in jail before and has a record, regardless if he repeatedly denies it
4. gives the BEST souces such as sandra, *****, flora BAD feedback in order to push Alpha Pharma

there is plenty of replacements for whitewidow such as Disgusted, Schmoe Buster, Stavios, tbombz just to name a few

RON WHAT'S GOING ON ??

I know more about gear than anyone you mentioned except disgusted. who are you anyway? Ive been around the boards way longer than you! been vip on the best boards around. Your a nobody!  You dont know shit about me ! ive been posting here way longer than you or gh15. Ive been around since the chad mower days-lol.

newmom

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »
is arnold jr really anthony roberts?