Author Topic: When Food Stamps & Welfare stop.  (Read 21365 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: When Food Stamps & Welfare stop.
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2011, 08:15:42 AM »
What I posted was food stamp average per person, not sure what you're getting at here.
I`m getting at we are a nation who spends very little when compared to other nations when it comes to the less fortunate.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2011, 09:24:54 AM »
i like how getbig's two perpetually unemployed leeches of society are doling out economic advice.
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2011, 09:28:25 AM »
i like how getbig's two perpetually unemployed leeches of society are doling out economic advice.
You and who else?

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2011, 02:31:54 PM »
Your are a mindless fuckwad. Every single thing posted above is false. You think higher taxes results in less poverty, good housing, less crime and a worse infrastructure? Did you mother use heroin when she was pregnant with you? Like most libs, reality doesn't matter to you; you just advocated the exact opposite of what would happen. The very rich will be very rich no matter what. Libs in this country think a couple making 250k is very rich. Taxing them will do nothing to help the economy. Poor people don't pay taxes. So who benefits? Middle class people who don't get govenment assistance? The unemployed? Think before you write moron. As noted in another thread, the US is 16 trillion+ in the hole. If every American making 10 million+ had their entire income confiscated, the result would be 240 billion dollars. Get a calculator and figure out how much 240 billion would plug a 16 trillion dollar deficit.

Try reading a book or picking up a newspaper. Higher taxation kills societies-- entitlements, social programs etc. are the prerequisites to disaster. 

Please provide some arguments and no mindless attacks. In the fifties and sixties, tax rates were much higher. Economic growth was also higher!

I have no problem with the very rich, good for them. But they should pay more taxes. Why do you think the credit score of the US has been downgraded?? Solution is easy, cut spending on certain areas and raise taxes. However, just suggesting raising the taxes........ Even Warren Buffet advocates higher taxes, but for some reason it is not open for an open discussion.

There are numerous countries in the word who have higher taxes then the US and living there is better for the AVERAGE citizen. A shame really because in the fifties and sixties, the US was the number ONE place to live for the AVERAGE citizen. Currently, it is not. How many people are struggling to survive, have multiple jobs, work their asses off and their future is quite uncertain.

I am waiting for your solution... Let me guess, kill the beast, cut welfare  (those lazy bastards!), lower taxes....

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2011, 08:19:00 PM »
Cut government bureaucracy and waste by eliminating several unnecessary agencies and positions, cut taxes, cut useless social programs, reduce regulation on small businesses and the financial sector, tort reform, stop printing money+ devaluing our currency, pass a balanced budget amendment, substantially reduce foreign aid, pull our troops out of Libya, explore and drill for oil and other natural resources on our own land so we can stop funding Islamic terrorism and making foreign companies rich, put the global warming agenda hoax to bed for good along with the "green jobs" scam, end ethanol subsidies, repeal Obamacare, impose mandatory term limits on elected officials, eliminate the increasingly blurred distinction between the public and private sector, etc. etc. etc.

I can go on forever. My solution is the exact opposite of everything that the liberal agenda stands for.

The US credit rating was downgraded exclusively because we spend too much money. The interest payments we make on the debt owed to the Chinese is financing their military. We are almost at a point where we spend more on debt than our GDP. We do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

As to everything else you wrote, its completely ridiculous to compare nameless, unidentified countries to the United States at present time with the subjective/strawman assertion that the "average" citizen lives much better elsewhere. Where are these countries? Which countries are you referring to?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2011, 08:27:09 PM »
Thread over.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2011, 12:17:58 PM »
These people who would rather see more homeless and watch people starve are the same types of people who want to fight but don't want to get punched. Imagine 20-50 million more hungry homeless walking the streets of America. When a lot of the them are street smart beyond imagination. One, two or tens guns isn't going to protect your home and assets when you have to leave it and go to work. Cut off all funding to the poor and say goodbye to the middle class. It would be a war zone if the government turned their backs on the poor.

Most thieves and homeless transients are non-confrontational, they just wait until you aren't going to be around and take what they are going to steal. And you cannot watch all your stuff all the time. it's impossible. I have an ongoing problem with tweakers thieving stuff, and you simply can't cover everything. These people are necessarily smart, they just have time on their hands and nothing else to do.

I have no doubt that that low classes will revert to outlaw thieving bands if the handouts are curtailed. They simply have no other skills to survive other than to take by fear or force. They can't grow anything, they can't produce anything. I have no faith in the government to protect society when this happens. There is going to be a lot of lower class types disappearing when this all goes down.

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »
Netherlands, germany, canada, France, Sweden, Finland are countries where the average citizen is better off then in the US. Better economic prospect, health care more accessible.

Solution for the debt issue of the US is a combination of cutting certain gov. Spending AND increasing revenue. It is not one or the other, it is both.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2011, 03:21:58 PM »
Netherlands, germany, canada, France, Sweden, Finland are countries where the average citizen is better off then in the US. Better economic prospect, health care more accessible.

Solution for the debt issue of the US is a combination of cutting certain gov. Spending AND increasing revenue. It is not one or the other, it is both.

Bullshit. All the countries you mentioned do not have the sheer volume of lowlifes we have here sucking on the system.

"Better economic prospect" ??? WTF?! Are you serious?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »
Bullshit. All the countries you mentioned do not have the sheer volume of lowlifes we have here sucking on the system.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2011, 04:40:32 PM »
Most thieves and homeless transients are non-confrontational, they just wait until you aren't going to be around and take what they are going to steal. And you cannot watch all your stuff all the time. it's impossible. I have an ongoing problem with tweakers thieving stuff, and you simply can't cover everything. These people are necessarily smart, they just have time on their hands and nothing else to do.

I have no doubt that that low classes will revert to outlaw thieving bands if the handouts are curtailed. They simply have no other skills to survive other than to take by fear or force. They can't grow anything, they can't produce anything. I have no faith in the government to protect society when this happens. There is going to be a lot of lower class types disappearing when this all goes down.

I don't know man, there's a lot of middle to middle upper who wouldn't know what to do without electricity longer then 3 days. No cell phone, no computer etc. I think the middle to middle upper are going to be in a world of shit if a collapse was to happen. The middle are the ones who basically go insane in prison. The lower have a much better chance of adapting to the "shit hitting the fan" scenario imop...Because lets be real, pull all the safety nets away and the shit will certainly hit the fan.

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2011, 04:16:51 AM »

Research shows that  the real income (adjusted for inflation) of the middle class in the US has not gone up since 1980!!! So thirty years of hard work, and your real income has been the same. Just guess where the welfare went..

In the countries i mentioned, real income has been up for the middle class. So end of debate.

I agree that they are " lowlifes" that suck on the system. However, everybody and I mean everybody can lose their job. In a civilized country, you should be able to provide a life line for those people to get a new job. In the US however, you lose everything!