Author Topic: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo  (Read 239873 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: adonis principles at work- new tbombz photo
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »
Same, the name is interchangeable, we hammered out the plan together as we made it open source, although I have a few differences.  He likes to eat one meal a day and sip on a protein shake. I say eat whenever,(number of times being irrelevant) and skip the shake totally if you want.  But yes, its the same thing essentially.

You hammered out a plan for eating McDonalds???  hahahahahahahahaaa

newmom

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2011, 05:36:22 PM »
You hammered out a plan for eating McDonalds???  hahahahahahahahaaa

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

that's we fear food, so he says or maybe he meant just me LOL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2011, 05:38:08 PM »
I can't believe some of you actually are still falling for this Adonis BS. lol Since when is eating pizza some kind of principle.  ;D  No one on here has ever gotten big and ripped from eating just McDonald's and never will. Even Adam refused to post a current pic when I challenged him to prove how effortless it is to stay shredded all the time eating crap food.
::)I guess I am that "one" Person along with my gimmick, Wavelength.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2011, 05:39:37 PM »
hey bombz,

why are your arms much bigger than what your legs to be..Did you take up photoshopping?? ;D
 ??? my legs arent impressive... i havent been able to train them in about 5 months due to a bad knee... heres a  full body picture..  i look small in full body pictures cuz i have a huge frame a huge head and high body fat..  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »
You obviously didnt read the article since you posted this reply about 7 minutes after I posted the comment.  It's okay though.  There's a reason you havent posted a recent picture in 5 years....
I read the entire thing.  Its unbelievable how fast I am able to read actually.  You do realize I have a library in my house, right?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »
::)I guess I am that "one" Person along with my gimmick, Wavelength.

What's current about those pics?  hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa a Your skinny fat now and are too embarrassed to show yourself.

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »
Looking good Tbombz !!!

BUT, when you reach competition ready physique, as in 5% bf, only then can you say that diet is overrated

you are still at a bodyfat where diet doesn't matter much  8)

awesome delts and arms tho  8)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2011, 05:43:19 PM »
lets examine daly nutrition of people close to me:

- exhibit number 1: male, 20 years old. loves any kind of junk food that is fat and caloric in large amounts. lazy as fuck, plays some sports coz he's good at it but he hates to run and so on. doesnt lift, even though still ripped with thin layer of bodyfat.
 - exhibit number 2: female, 48 years old. doesnt do any sports. loves any kind of sweats and fastfood, eats ton of it. I got fat eating same food in similar amounts to her. 48kg, 158cm tall. ripped to bones with veins on abs and some parts of abs visible. havent ever seen gym. never seen in my life anyone any woman who can have so much muscle and so low bodyfat doing NOTHING.
 - exhibit numer 3: male, 20 years old. lifts weights and is pretty strong but cant make his weight go up. hes got some muscle but unfortunatelly he cant gain any weight with shitloads of fat. he tried cutting, doing everything by the book and he just lost his strength and lost tons of muscle, not much fat. fastforward 2 years he took gear. later on he realised that on 100mg per week hrt dose hes able to drop bodyfat easily doing same thing he did before and cheating every weak on his diet...

Can you get from fat to thin when youre healthy no matter what your hormone profile is? Sure. Can you get ripped (which means: below 12%bf and muscle) when your hormones suck? No fucking way.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2011, 05:43:39 PM »
What's current about those pics?  hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa a Your skinny fat now and are too embarrassed to show yourself.
Yes because I am stuck on the third floor, east wing and need dynamite to blast the plaster walls down because I`m stuck upstairs in the bed.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2011, 05:45:04 PM »
Looking good Tbombz !!!

BUT, when you reach competition ready physique, as in 5% bf, only then can you say that diet is overrated

you are still at a bodyfat where diet doesn't matter much  8)

awesome delts and arms tho  8)

He does have decent genetics.....should be ashamed of himself for being so damn lazy!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2011, 05:46:07 PM »
Yes because I am stuck on the third floor, east wing and need dynamite to blast the plaster walls down because I`m stuck upstairs in the bed.

Oh and BTW these ancient pics that you keep posting, you are by no means ripped. You are very lean, but I remember the back shots that you posted and you had lots of fat on your back and hams. You seem to keep posting the same pics and the same poses. What a fraud you are. Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa

newmom

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2011, 05:47:36 PM »
 ??? my legs arent impressive... i havent been able to train them in about 5 months due to a bad knee... heres a  full body picture..  i look small in full body pictures cuz i have a huge frame a huge head and high body fat..  

please tell me those arn't tighty whites that are to big for you...

Your legs arn't bad

Stavios

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2011, 05:47:55 PM »

you don't look small at all, you are a big dude

legs are ok too

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2011, 05:48:50 PM »
Oh and BTW these ancient pics that you keep posting, you are by no means ripped. You are very lean, but I remember the back shots that you posted and you had lots of fat on your back and hams. You seem to keep posting the same pics and the same poses. What a fraud you are. Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa
Perhaps I am being Conservative.  I don`t want to waste my pictures on the likes of you or this thread.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2011, 05:49:35 PM »
Perhaps I am being Conservative.  I don`t want to waste my pictures on the likes of you or this thread.

or perhaps you are a fraud and scared, hmmm just perhaps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2011, 05:56:45 PM »
or perhaps you are a fraud and scared, hmmm just perhaps.
Are you going to beat me up?  ???

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »
tdongz,

do you front a band called "Citizen Cope"?

You look just like Clarence Greenwood.  Is your name Clarence Greenwood?
Deep Tissue Massage

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2011, 05:58:49 PM »
WTF Are you beating off    :-\

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2011, 06:08:49 PM »
Are you going to beat me up?  ???

Who the Fuk even uses that phrase anymore.  ??? You're an odd breed.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2011, 06:10:30 PM »
'

lol dont tell Jizzabella
l

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2011, 06:16:59 PM »
Well you tell me then, how do you recommend I ask it?  I do have a copy of the Code Duello circa 1777 you know.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2011, 06:19:21 PM »
Well you tell me then, how do you recommend I ask it?  I do have a copy of the Code Duello circa 1777 you know.

Just posting a pic of your current rippedness will suffice.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2011, 06:21:32 PM »
The only exception to this I find is the abs and only at certain bodyfat levels - lean but not totally ripped.  At this level I find some light hair tends to darken the "lines" around the abs making them more pronounced, but once you get really lean the lines are deep enough without hair.  So at about 8-10% I think one looks better if they shave all around and keep a thin film on the abs :)

Agreed ........I always keep myself shaved ....I think if you can pull it of....definitely do it, its a great look.

But you gotta be sure you're "there"....because if you're not you will look like a penis and be ridiculed

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »
here is the final conclusion of this dumb thread,,

tbom got muscle on him,, and quite impressive from what i have seen in the past...the ONLY reason he doesnt get compliments as let me use your generation language....bro you look phenimal ,, huge,, lean,, impressive!,, only reason he doesnt get the word impressive...is because of his skin thickness,, this is a matter of a very simplel process tbom has to follow.... i will lay it out,, dont bother me after that with this balonie

HGH into blood,, 5-8 iu a day

NO INSULINA! for now

TRENBOLONA ACE 100 MG A DAY,,

testosterona propioneta 100mg every THIRD day,,

THAT ! IS ! IT!

you do it for 3 months ...come back here after,, then sudeenly the word impressive will be on this fuckatrd vocabulary on every internet steroid boardings ,, half of them dont know what they talk about,,

tbomb already have the 3 dimentional going in delts,, he has most things going on the torse ....just covered with thick layer of skin ...water...and some fat ,, the fat will be gone ,, you can eat the same balonie try to keep it little cleaner...the water WONT be gone you want it there,, the skin will get thinner when bodyfat go down ,, and later on if you decide to go competition when water sheds out slowly ,, trenbolona will reduce water too in the body,, so over all you will get what you want,,

then when 6% go on testosterona in the 2 gram zone 1200mg-2000mg and equivalent dose of equipoise ,, gh doesnt have to be there i recomend it with insulina if you ever want to go blow up doll ,, but generally speaking gh dont have to be there at this stage for 2 months,,then go on it again for another 3 dimentional shock to physiqe...ONLY THEN YOU ADD INSULINA if needed ,, and you really dont need it unless you compete because its UGLY LOOK but on stage now day they want this ugly look ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2011, 06:33:35 PM »
I dont know about that.  He started young and out of shape.  That's the worst.  He could have easily achieved what he has drug free.  Pizza rolls, hamburger, and nachos?  LMAO!  That shit might work when you are on a shitload of test and have the metabolism of a 22 year old.   But as he gets older and his metabolism slows down he will find out the hard way that he should have learned how to eat.  It's no fun at all stuffing 3-4 cans of tuna fish down your trap day in and day out and washing it down with a cup of oatmeal.  But you learn how to eat like that and it will stick with you.  You don't even need to diet if you eat clean and get in enough clean calories.  It's all about calories not junk food.  

as much as I like Tbombz I'm willing to bet my right arm he will never get truly shredded in his life. Not cause he cant but I really think he doesnt have the willpower.  He's been trying to "get lean" for 5 years now.

l