Author Topic: A REAL Top Pro's Bulking Cycle  (Read 103914 times)

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: A REAL Top Pro's Bulking Cycle
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2011, 09:28:52 AM »
forget about the health risks, the amount of hustling and risk taken to obtain those things on a regular enough basis sounds likes more hassle than its worth!!! what a pain in the ass!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2011, 09:28:57 AM »
lol what a fucking joke of a "sport"...seriously, how can someone afford those products and at those dosages.

WTF...All that is required is MONEY. You got money = you become a "pro" ::). "genetics"..."talent".."hard work"...my ass.  ::)

BFG, whats the approximate amount of money spent over a year on "suppplements"?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2011, 09:36:00 AM »
bullshit, you've been here for 8 years and you don't know much about the drug side of bodybuilding?

What the fuck did I just say ??? I didn't stutter ! I've never been interested in the " darker " side of bb'ing up until recently. And, unlike some of you, I've taken breaks from this forum throughout those 8 years. The last one was for approx. a year. Hell, look at my post count for christ sake ! LOLOLOL !! That says it all !

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 09:38:04 AM »
Why injectable dbol and abombs? Bypass liver?

injectable dbol and anadrol are still liver toxic. some may argue they are actually more liver toxic. legit injectable abombs/dbol are superior in effects to their oral counterparts.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2011, 09:42:02 AM »
lol what a fucking joke of a "sport"...seriously, how can someone afford those products and at those dosages.

WTF...All that is required is MONEY. You got money = you become a "pro" ::). "genetics"..."talent".."hard work"...my ass.  ::)

BFG, whats the approximate amount of money spent over a year on "suppplements"?

less money than you would think. most top guys do not pay for their gear, they are well connected with private labs and suppliers. the biggest expense is gh, but nobody with brains buys one or two kits at a time...more like 5-10 pallets at a time. its hard to toss a number out there because there is so much variability...at the very top, guys basically dont pay for anything except their "guru"/coach/nutritionist and a few necessary kickbacks to keep the supplies rolling in and at the bottom, guys have to pay for everything which is why they become drug dealers, strippers, etc.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2011, 09:48:03 AM »
Must be nice but fuck me, thats alot shit...GH15 is correct, drug addicts...  :-X

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »
Is say this is Phil or kai's cycle.  Crazy drug Abuse.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2011, 09:54:33 AM »
He said FST 7. Thats ramrods boys. So Fridge, Philsulin or other top pros he has.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2011, 09:57:02 AM »
The sad thing is prolly the amount of amateurs you'd never know from looking who are on that much too...

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2011, 09:58:36 AM »
when really bulking up in the offseason, gh is injected in one big shot immediately post training and not split up throughout the day. furthermore, route of administration as well as dosage is staggered throughout the week. this is to mimick the pubertal release of gh which is pulsed and not steadily released in the same doses every day at regular intervals.

regarding this method of HGH administration...

you're saying the whole dose goes in in ONE inject, 1x a day?

so over 5 days, 3 of those days are a single inject of 20iu and 2 other of those days are a single inject of 10iu?

now i understand mimicing our GH release as we grew through puberty with the changing of doses, but isnt the whole thing in ONE go seen as a waste when you could be having that one dose spread into say 5 doses over the course of a day mimicing MANY pulses of gh in a day rather than one big one?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2011, 10:05:17 AM »

Read it again, my friend. BFG tells you when each drug is injected ( I.e - ed, eod, etc. ).

Ah I see (every day, every other day).

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2011, 10:09:04 AM »
less money than you would think. most top guys do not pay for their gear, they are well connected with private labs and suppliers. the biggest expense is gh, but nobody with brains buys one or two kits at a time...more like 5-10 pallets at a time. its hard to toss a number out there because there is so much variability...at the very top, guys basically dont pay for anything except their "guru"/coach/nutritionist and a few necessary kickbacks to keep the supplies rolling in and at the bottom, guys have to pay for everything which is why they become drug dealers, strippers, etc.

Who then pays for it?

How long did Cutler have to pay for his gear himself?  ;D

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2011, 10:16:33 AM »
regarding this method of HGH administration...

you're saying the whole dose goes in in ONE inject, 1x a day?

so over 5 days, 3 of those days are a single inject of 20iu and 2 other of those days are a single inject of 10iu?

now i understand mimicing our GH release as we grew through puberty with the changing of doses, but isnt the whole thing in ONE go seen as a waste when you could be having that one dose spread into say 5 doses over the course of a day mimicing MANY pulses of gh in a day rather than one big one?

spreading the dosage out over the day is better for fat loss. if you break 20iu's into four 5iu shots you will never get the benefit of that huge peak of gh  because of its short half life. blast the full 20iu post workout, which is the most important time of anabolism for the body for mass.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2011, 10:17:35 AM »
Who then pays for it?

How long did Cutler have to pay for his gear himself?  ;D

Cutler did not pay for his gear for long. Chris Aceto helped him out, can you guess how he paid him?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2011, 10:18:57 AM »
Cutler did not pay for his gear for long. Chris Aceto helped him out, can you guess how he paid him?

I'm hoping via Muscletech but I'm afraid that's not what you mean  :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 10:33:12 AM »
  But Aceto was married to Laura?  :'(

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
I'm likin' this BFG character more and more. He / she pulls NO punches. That's the way we like here in the Thunderdome. 8)

I hope your stay here is long. :)

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2011, 10:49:11 AM »
BFG could you explain how Phil Heath can pull SEO so well in the arms compared to the other competitors ?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2011, 11:06:14 AM »
BFG could you explain how Phil Heath can pull SEO so well in the arms compared to the other competitors ?

his arms dont look like that entirely because of site enhancement oil. its his genetics. same reason that his chest sucks. genetics. obviously he uses SEO's, everyone does - but he doesnt have huge arms and a tiny chest because hes able to "pull SEO so well."

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »
spreading the dosage out over the day is better for fat loss. if you break 20iu's into four 5iu shots you will never get the benefit of that huge peak of gh  because of its short half life. blast the full 20iu post workout, which is the most important time of anabolism for the body for mass.

Thanks for the reply. So all that matters for growth is that time straight after a workout.
Interesting.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2011, 11:09:18 AM »

Wait, what's the deal with this? I'm slow today and the answer that first pops into mind just doesn't fit with Jay's character...

Spell it out for me.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2011, 11:09:28 AM »
BFG have your pro friend try this instead. simpler, easier, better results. tbombz guaranteed.

Weeks 1-12
--------------

400mg TNE ed
400mg NPP ed
25iu humalog before training + 150iu lantus in the morning
40iu gh

Weeks 13-24
-----------------
400mg TNE ed
400mg tren ace ed
25iu humalog before training + 150iu lantus in the morning
40iu gh

Weeks 25-34
-----------
400mg tren ace ed
400mg TNE ed
400mg NPP ed
50iu humalog before training + 200iu lantus in the morning
40iu GH

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2011, 11:14:10 AM »
BFG have your pro friend try this instead. simpler, easier, better results. tbombz guaranteed.

hahahahahahahaha! Who the fuck do you think you are kid? You're recommending cycles for pros now? So we have a sexual deviant, rec drug addict, morals free, 21 year old kid with no education giving PED advice for pros....Only on Getbig... You're one of a kind Taylor...

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2011, 11:25:50 AM »
Thanks for the reply. So all that matters for growth is that time straight after a workout.
Interesting.

no. growth hormone is still valuable when utilized throughout the day. think about it this way: in the offseason, as a competitive bodybuilder your goal is to gain as much size as possible. how do you do that? lift weights. what is the most important time of anabolism leading to muscle gain? post workout when you are shuttling nutrients to your damaged muscle fibers (this is especially important when you are training during an insulin peak, less so if you are natural or just on gear). so if your #1 concern is gaining mass you should optimize that post workout nutrient shuttling by massively spiking growth hormone levels with the most immediate route of administration (iv). the human body best responds to "pulsing" or irregular gh levels since that is the natural growth protocol induced during puberty so the best results can be seen by staggering very high doses with moderate doses. When you are in contest prep, as a competitive bodybuilder what is your #1 concern? getting ripped and maintaining as much muscle as possible. That is when the gh dose should be split and injected sub-q throughout the day (with the exception of still one post workout iv shot) for a steady, longer acting release of gh into the bloodstream which will assist in fat loss and maintaining muscle mass in a caloric deficitcit.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2011, 11:27:45 AM »
  You're one of a kind Taylor...
i most definitely am.