Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114265 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2011, 06:26:35 AM »
and i gave out an order to stop buying it ,, lets see who follow what,, alright?

they know the balonie behind your shtick,, my pupils are not dumb ,, they needed guidance ,, they wer esheep lost in the middle of the desert back in 2004,, they didnt knwo where to turn ,, fellas like you used and abused them ,, always kept your mouth shut and always talked about what you wanted to twist to them ,, that aint working no more mr angry fella,, it doesnt ,, my pupils got me in 2005 and learned little by little ,, small steps everything thay had to know,, today its masses ,, you can go on and talk your balonie,, the reality of the matter is when i say something profits get down ,, so the more you shut up and the less you stimulate me ...the more your bunk business and fake reality last,, more you talk to me and stimulate me the lesss chances of you to survive in the cult,,

you are doing huge mistake in the way you write to me ,, and the way you discuss things with me,, you will do much better if you ignore what gh15 has to say ,,it may give you a longer life span ,,

im too big for you to start refering to my posting directly,,talk in general

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2011, 06:32:37 AM »
and i gave out an order to stop buying it ,, lets see who follow what,, alright?

they know the balonie behind your shtick,, my pupils are not dumb ,, they needed guidance ,, they wer esheep lost in the middle of the desert back in 2004,, they didnt knwo where to turn ,, fellas like you used and abused them ,, always kept your mouth shut and always talked about what you wanted to twist to them ,, that aint working no more mr angry fella,, it doesnt ,, my pupils got me in 2005 and learned little by little ,, small steps everything thay had to know,, today its masses ,, you can go on and talk your balonie,, the reality of the matter is when i say something profits get down ,, so the more you shut up and the less you stimulate me ...the more your bunk business and fake reality last,, more you talk to me and stimulate me the lesss chances of you to survive in the cult,,

you are doing huge mistake in the way you write to me ,, and the way you discuss things with me,, you will do much better if you ignore what gh15 has to say ,,it may give you a longer life span ,,

gh15 approved

the last few months your ego has grown quite large

is it due to something in particular .. or are you just swelling from having it stroked ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2011, 06:35:30 AM »
i becmae addicted to the thunderdome last few months,, i actualy have more time to read the garbage those mother fuckin shmoes are feeding you ,, and the hair i use veet on my body to remove come back faster from all the chills i get from the balonie those fellas try to feed you here,, someone need to stand firm and correct it ,, and at times i can nto let my pupils do this i need to come myself and do it ,, the ego thing was always big but the heart is even bigger my love

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2011, 06:37:16 AM »
lets see you do it you shit talking dickhead. i dare you pussy assed bitch

i dont care  if you dont like me. do something about it. go fuck yourself. you know nothing. you are a gimmick. you are fake. you suck donkey cock. you have no power except the fantasy that you are god. god of dog shit. go fuck your self. and by the way go fuck yourself and Yates was the king guy. im a cancer that is the best shit i heard all day.

you are right dickhead, i dont get from walmart, i get from target. i dont give informations through the years about anything. i know some bbers and i train, that is how i am involved in the cult as you call it dumbass. i dont buy anything from any place except legit pharma with my script. that is far as it goes. i think im getting under your skin as you are making up shit about me and you know nothing. yeah im a drug user, i use omeprozol. you got me man im busted. oh and i forgot about the one baby aspirin a day i take.

gh is a fool. plain and simple. you write nothing true about me as you know nothing. have a nice day dickhead loser.

Stop melting down.  :-X

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2011, 06:41:48 AM »
I stopped buying protein powders yrs ago thanks to gb and gh15.

I have a tub left .. 1.5kg, bought it for convenience and only, 6-7 months ago...more than half is still sitting in there. lol.

And its a good brand! Dorian Yates nutrition, no shit. But, its still in there.

The reason to this, I have discovered the liquid eggwhites.

w8m8

« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2011, 06:47:19 AM »
i becmae addicted to the thunderdome last few months,, i actualy have more time to read the garbage those mother fuckin shmoes are feeding you ,, and the hair i use veet on my body to remove come back faster from all the chills i get from the balonie those fellas try to feed you here,, someone need to stand firm and correct it ,, and at times i can nto let my pupils do this i need to come myself and do it ,, the ego thing was always big but the heart is even bigger my love

gh15 approved

I think you've been threatening people more than teaching recently .. and teachers should substantiate their reasoning for what they want others to believe ... not avoid and dismiss questions or rebuttals that others have vis a vis your posts ... I would rather see reasoning and studies from opposing views than threats and belligerence because you want to come off as "superior"

w8m8 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2011, 06:49:29 AM »
ok ,, i love you too,, but i got to do peepe,, wil be back later on

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2011, 07:04:36 AM »

gh15 approved

Mate you are one delusional kunt, I have met a few on the internets, but you are up there in the top 10.
I am doing business in India, a little clown on GetBIG will not affect x1 Rupee of my business, you fucking retard.

You have fun playing the intrawb guru, & I will have fun doing business over here for REAL.
My pupils - honestly, you could not make this up, oh sage of the misty mountain (much, much more than usual muffled laughter)
Mate, just change your name to Brian Bachelador, Dan Duchain (at least the Dan Duchain,aka Woten,  we all know & love from here, was giving out legit intel)

You are a plastic take off, & a shit one at that.

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2011, 07:10:40 AM »
and im going to finish euroman ,, wanna see? tell me that you wanna see that ,, make my day euroman,, and you better deliver on the packages because if i hear one more comlaints the watch list you are on is knocking at your fuckin door,,

dont piss me off too much ,,fuckin retard,, comparing dan duchain to me ,, no shame ,, dan duchiain was no bodybuilder ,, not even tier 10th ,, dan duchain ....woten lol he knew the hormones but he never done it on himself to the top of mr o stage you fuckin stink face

go get me some curry food now im in the mood for chikan curry and some potatoes yogurt with some hot source

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2011, 07:13:50 AM »
trying to pass ALPHA PHARMA AS HUMAN GRADE!! NO LESS!! making some trenbolona ace and equipona in some stinky house in india ,, passing it to the dumb westerners kidos who want to be bodybuilder as high quality human grade,, get the fuck out of my face ya filth ,,

obviously you are not aware of the great chefs around the world ,, and how far they took this ,, you sit there selling balonie and sitting on watch lists,, trying to make nordic look bad ,, trying to make anyone but your sorry ass looking bad,,

get on the deliveries ,, i want every single one who dont get their order to have reship and true reship ,, i will make sure every single one of them contact me and update me on the situation directly from the member!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2011, 07:17:36 AM »
woten lol he knew the hormones but he never done it on himself to the top of mr o stage you fuckin stink face

gh15 approved

oi ... unless and until you prove who you are .. you cannot claim you have even been to a show ... you're going full tilt .. better have a tug when you go have your next peepee

Swlabr

« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2011, 07:23:30 AM »
Pillowtalk = Euroman...?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2011, 07:24:50 AM »
my proof is in the words ,, close to 10 000 postings,, it is there for everyone to read,, in 10 years look back and you tell me how many profesionals i created from INTERNET ! with out touching them in real life!,, you will see it is more than any guru ever in the cult

the proof is in the pudding,, woten was woten ,, he was ummmm woten lol ,, not even remotely comparable ,,you will nto see me oing away from kidny problem ,, pre conditions balonie,, my recomendations are solid ,, thats why i writ ethem ,, they been tried over and over by kevin by myself by chiwawa by dorian ,, but all of us by the murdereer,, all of us alive and well,, im the only one who open mouth and reveal it ,, i want more bodybuilders ,, i want the truth to be out there,, i want the 90s back in bodybuilding,, i will guide them till the last breath

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2011, 07:25:27 AM »

alex having fun

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2011, 07:27:50 AM »
alex in his all fat body woudnt be able to exchange one piece of info that i have in my pinky ,, alex33 was never gh15,, and will never be gh15,, he cant,, lack the knowlege and the ability to write from the gut,, its something yuo either born with or not

the flinston fella was born with it... alex 33 ...nah

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2011, 07:30:39 AM »
Pillowtalk = Euroman...?

::)

FFS ... yeah .. OK .. and I'm Sandra  :D

Woten IS Woten , not even remotely comparable , but I try
gh15 approved

FIXED   8)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2011, 07:33:26 AM »

oi ... unless and until you prove who you are .. you cannot claim you have even been to a show ... you're going full tilt .. better have a tug when you go have your next peepee

I did not understand any of those last x2 posts, oh except that I am on a watch list  :o one that might come knocking on my door!!
Fuck right off, if you have the balls to come to Mumbai, I will eat x2kg of my own shit.

I tell you what I will PM you my full address in Andheri West, the only kunt who would not be happy with the out-come is you mate ;)
I have serious connections here, & you would be the one getting killed.
Life is cheap here & so are the cops, come & find out..........

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #142 on: August 24, 2011, 07:38:45 AM »
I did not understand any of those last x2 posts, oh except that I am on a watch list  :o one that might come knocking on my door!!
Fuck right off, if you have the balls to come to Mumbai, I will eat x2kg of my own shit.

I tell you what I will PM you my full address in Andheri West, the only kunt who would not be happy with the out-come is you mate ;)
I have serious connections here, & you would be the one getting killed.
Life is cheap here & so are the cops, come & find out..........

PT approved

methinks gh15 is getting quite full of himself and is feeding off the "prestige" he likes to indulge himself in here .. the last few months his "persona" has changed ... I have my theory on why that is .. no matter though

his e-cred and internet reputation is going to be lessened more and more by his ridiculous rantings and stupid threats

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: August 24, 2011, 07:49:52 AM »

get on the deliveries ,, i want every single one who dont get their order to have reship and true reship ,, i will make sure every single one of them contact me and update me on the situation directly from the member!

gh15 approved

Are you taking emails via PM & selling UG lab gear?? Not that you would be the 1'st wanker on a message board to be bang at it ;)
I hear a lot of talk about Trenbalona, Anadrola, Equapoise, etc...
But of course thjs is all WAY BETTER than pharma grade, Prop, Enen, Cyp, etc....
Yeah, it's made by Santa's Elves  ::)

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2011, 08:03:55 AM »
i doubt thats alex

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2011, 08:04:23 AM »
the possibility of w8m8 being female are so small lol, where did hear it was female, maybe it's not even supposed to be female, unless it's a female on so many male hormones it looks like that bully whippet dog lol, then it's even more male than a man, not an ounce of femininity in any of its posts

w8m8

« Reply #147 on: August 24, 2011, 08:08:38 AM »
the possibility of w8m8 being female are so small lol, where did hear it was female, maybe it's not even supposed to be female, unless it's a female on so many male hormones it looks like that bully whippet dog lol, then it's even more male than a man, not an ounce of femininity in any of its posts

LOL .. are you saying the females you know are stupid , bland , can't spell , can't read and stay barefoot pregnant and in the kitchen ?

fuck off you ignorant troll .. the possibility of you being a gimmick of Matt C is higher than your testosterone level

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: August 24, 2011, 08:11:50 AM »
whey protien in powder form is probably the worst most scam thing you have ever withness in bodybuild,, it is somthing that is simply the biggest scam of the 20th century and it goes into the 21th century ,, its bad

you need to ask yourself a simple question! did it ever really get better than arnold? did arnold use this balonie?

what did arnold use?

thats right

egggggwhites and icecream with good ole oats or bananas ,, with honey and ananas juice,, with rice and fish with macaronie maybe but not! with balonie,, and the supplement industry sell you BALONIE IN A NICE SHINEY LABEL THAT THE OUTSIDE OF IT IS MUCH MORE COSTLY THAN THE INSIDE OF IT,, it is one company that make it for everyone,, biggest scam on planet earth

gh15 approved

First and foremost, I do not consider myself a "pupil" of gh15.  However, if one cannot see the intelligence in his posts, then they literally have put blinders on.
Oatmeal, raw honey, almond butter, peanut butter, beef, chicken, eggs, fish, bananas, pineapple, cinammon (I think it is a key ingredient), sushi, brown rice, etc.
If one cannot grow on this, then they should take up bowling or chess.
Also, it helps to have a good Mom who knows how to cook caloric dense foods like homemade gnocchi with a bolognese sauce, manicotti, baked ziti, fresh pies made with a lard/butter crust, etc.

dustin

« Reply #149 on: August 24, 2011, 08:12:00 AM »
Speaking of woten, what happened to that fella? I lurked for years before registering and he was a good looking fella. Hope all is well.