Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 113813 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2011, 06:00:56 PM »
People talk about dosages, but its the blood concentration levels that matter

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »
Sorry, I'm not gh15, but I'll comment anyway:

Whey holds water.  So I am not sure if protein powders necessarily blow your waiste line, but you will have a film of water lining your stomach from it for sure.

But gh15 also eats ice cream. Why is that any worse than whey for holding water? And he also has mentioned MHP's Up Your Mass weight gainer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 24, 2011, 06:35:07 PM »
"eggwhites is the best protien one can hav eeven if you need to drink it 4 times a day stil beter than any supplement out there"...Agreed

Maybe some genius like suckymuscle can better interpret this but according to this study your body doesn't digest and assimilate raw egg protein very well.

Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2011, 06:50:37 PM »
i said!,, if i had to chose one it would be that,, for fellas who have very very hard time to take in calories,, then i would chose the up my mass thing,, because its from oats and real food when ti come to the carb ,, but generaly speaking if you hav etime and most bodybuild have PLENTY OF TIME,, you can get it from eggwhites sushi and jamaican food out of jamaica boys granny kitchen

gh15 approved

Isn't whey "real" food as well?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2011, 07:40:40 PM »
Isn't whey "real" food as well?

not quite,, it is protien the body will use it ,, but its the chemicals in it that give this water blurred disgusting phenomenon known to us bodybuilders,, in regarding to research ,, if you look good and deep enough in this generation there is research coming every second for something diff,, you can find research out there they say cigarets are good for you!,, you can also find research that say fruits are good for you and then write next page on yahoo news another research points to fruits cusing cancer,,

doctors are stupid,, phd is human society of showing some time put in school insted of streets,, doctors are good when it comes to hands on doign a procedure ! for that they are good ,, for the research balonie...they are all the same,, they dont know 50% of what they talk about,, there are tons of researches coming up everyday about how to hav ebest relashionship with women in americana ,, does it work? do they help? 9 out of 10 couple divorce ,, nothing help ,, it is all balonie reserches that keep the fellas who do them occupied and getting salary from the tax payers,,

hands on baby ,, hand on!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2011, 09:49:12 PM »
retard,, you already eat your poop in mombai with out gh15 coming there,, have you smelled your food lately?
2 kilogram of your own shit lol ,, even that you need to be careful with there because you need ot devide enoughso you have all week food...

gh15 approved

better than ..made by nabil ...some poor indian that has no shoes on his feet running in the street to work ,,

ug is junk too like indian balonie,, there are FEW undergrounds that are the real deal ,, that get the best powders,, it goes to the same top of the chain fellas,, and no indian balonie can be better than this,, no matter how much you lie about it being human grade

gh15 approved

Your posts get progressively, more difficult to read, the angrier you get. Whada madder, you no like being challenged??
I did not understand either of the above, India makes contaminated drugs, but Alpha-pharma are GH approved, huh?? Get a dictionary out, & look at hypocrisy, oh & while your there, look up wanker also.......
You might want to try proper English, when you post, this is an English speaking board, you do know this right??

http://www.alpha-pharma.com/home.html I shall see if my chemist can get these for me, then we shall see if they are licensed or not.
Ampoules & boxes look nice on the site though, I have to say........

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 24, 2011, 09:54:00 PM »
So you're saying this is not real but staged? Even Ronnie will lie to us? He's a cop and a Christian. He prays before he eats his chikin, cornbread and beans. So it's really not about lifting heavy ass weights?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #182 on: August 24, 2011, 10:02:56 PM »
Your posts get progressively, more difficult to read, the angrier you get. Whada madder, you no like being challenged??
I did not understand either of the above, India makes contaminated drugs, but Alpha-pharma are GH approved, huh?? Get a dictionary out, & look at hypocrisy, oh & while your there, look up wanker also.......
You might want to try proper English, when you post, this is an English speaking board, you do know this right??

http://www.alpha-pharma.com/home.html I shall see if my chemist can get these for me, then we shall see if they are licensed or not.
Ampoules & boxes look nice on the site though, I have to say........

PT approved

i approve dalpha pharma as legit substance not as human grade per say ,, it is in filthy india human grade,, no wher eelse in the world it is ,, you are a scam,, you are some indian filth from an indian region of filth ,, third world country ,,trying to pass something for NOT what it is,, you got 29 days to fill up on all orders,, if not! you will stay with no clients,, that include no clients in europe either,, you do not understand who you are talking to and its a big problem,, retract to your cave over there and re asses yourself,, then go stink the air with some curry food while your workers fillin up the ampoles with their greasy hands,,

29 days!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: August 24, 2011, 10:18:37 PM »
i didn't know Human Grade Pharma's make tren and EQ

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2011, 10:19:59 PM »
So you're saying this is not real but staged? Even Ronnie will lie to us? He's a cop and a Christian. He prays before he eats his chikin, cornbread and beans. So it's really not about lifting heavy ass weights?

a lot of stuff you see on bodybuilding videos are for entertainment purposes only.. most of it is bullshit.. from routines.. to diets etc etc  :-\

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #185 on: August 24, 2011, 10:22:02 PM »
well protein powder made me hold water
T

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: August 24, 2011, 11:35:35 PM »
i approve dalpha pharma as legit substance not as human grade per say ,, it is in filthy india human grade,, no wher eelse in the world it is ,, you are a scam,, you are some indian filth from an indian region of filth ,, third world country ,,trying to pass something for NOT what it is,, you got 29 days to fill up on all orders,, if not! you will stay with no clients,, that include no clients in europe either,, you do not understand who you are talking to and its a big problem,, retract to your cave over there and re asses yourself,, then go stink the air with some curry food while your workers fillin up the ampoles with their greasy hands,,

29 days!

gh15 approved

You really are a fucking spastic of the highest order, no really.
As I said this morning your posts are degrading into unintelligible, rants. WTF is the above post saying, can you get some-one to translate it into English for me??

All I got was 29 days.......
& here is me fucking shaking in my boots  ::)
Fuck off you face-less cretin, post who you are or fuck off you charlatan.
I will give credit where it is due, your views on what most of the liars (like Layne Norton) take are pretty much on the money. Other than that, you are in Fat-Panda territory.

29 days!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahaha fuck that give it to me now, send a hit squad to Mumbai - if you ever hear from them again. (GH15 posting style) I will bow down become pupil,, take orders form god of hormone,, bets advic on testosterna on teh bordings
Fucking cretin of the highest order on the boardings  ::) mate I have met some wankers, but honestly!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: August 24, 2011, 11:42:38 PM »
well protein powder made me hold water

Yeah?? stop it 15 days out & go to solid food, the problem is what exactly??
You want to be dry as a bone all year, welcome to BUPA, you have now entered injury city, private health insurance, a necessity ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #188 on: August 24, 2011, 11:46:42 PM »
You really are a fucking spastic of the highest order, no really.
As i said this morning your posts are degrading into unintelligible, rants. WTF is the above post saying, can you get some-one to translate it into English for me??

All I got was 29 days.......
& here is me fucking shaking in my boots  ::)
Fuck off you face-less cretin, post who you are or fuck off you charlatan.
I will give credit where it is due, your views on what most
of the liars (like Layne Norton) take are pretty much on the money. Other than that, you are in Fat-Panda territory.
29 days!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahaha fuck that give it to me now, send a hit squad to Mumbai - if you ever hear from them again. (GH15 posting style) I will bow down become pupil,, take orders form god of hormone,, bets advic on testosterna on teh bordings
Fucking cretin of the highest order on the boardings  ::) mate I have met some wankers, but honestly!!

PT

you are a drug dealer,, you sit in india you are married to an indian ,, you are filth,, you abuse the system by passing underground as human grade,, i dont care weter you understand english or not,, i am the rule and rule is me,, you will learn it the hard way ,,

29 days!

no one will send hit squad to india,, you will just lose majority of your clients,, and this will byitself get you off the face of earth as dealer,, i had enough of your balonie,, i do not liek stinky indian liars ,,

i suggest to anyone who never been to india to check that place...so you understand his human grade alpha pharma is nothing but BALONIE,, he think that he can sell americanos and europian the balonie ,, maybe to some ,, not to my pupils,,and to your sadness my pupils are everyone who does bodybuild now days,,

i will pull you in your filthy indian hair ,, and show you what it is to lie to the cult,, you go 29 days to deliver on orders other wize you will lose most of your clients,, i will give final order to stop doing any business with you  if i dont see that everytghing is delivered i want reshipp ,, i want everything delivered! i want evrything go out on time,, AND! i want you to answer emails! if i hear you dont answer emails ,, and i will know it very fast ,, i will make sure that your money wont be good to source on any boarding no matter what moderator you know,, even phrezzer wont come to your help ,, no one will at anywhere,, you will be isolated and stamped gh15 dissaproved,,

2 9 d a y s

go get dictionary so you can understand the above,, if not ask my pupils they will translate for your sorry stinky curry smelling ass,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #189 on: August 25, 2011, 12:31:35 AM »
But gh15 also eats ice cream. Why is that any worse than whey for holding water? And he also has mentioned MHP's Up Your Mass weight gainer.

Ice cream is CERTAINTLY NOT better than whey products. Get real allready. ::) Ice cream is very unhealthy.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: August 25, 2011, 01:00:58 AM »
you are a drug dealer,, you sit in india you are married to an indian ,, you are filth,, you abuse the system by passing underground as human grade,, i dont care weter you understand english or not,, i am the rule and rule is me,, you will learn it the hard way ,,

29 days!

no one will send hit squad to india,, you will just lose majority of your clients,, and this will byitself get you off the face of earth as dealer,, i had enough of your balonie,, i do not liek stinky indian liars ,,

i suggest to anyone who never been to india to check that place...so you understand his human grade alpha pharma is nothing but BALONIE,, he think that he can sell americanos and europian the balonie ,, maybe to some ,, not to my pupils,,and to your sadness my pupils are everyone who does bodybuild now days,,

i will pull you in your filthy indian hair ,, and show you what it is to lie to the cult,, you go 29 days to deliver on orders other wize you will lose most of your clients,, i will give final order to stop doing any business with you  if i dont see that everytghing is delivered i want reshipp ,, i want everything delivered! i want evrything go out on time,, AND! i want you to answer emails! if i hear you dont answer emails ,, and i will know it very fast ,, i will make sure that your money wont be good to source on any boarding no matter what moderator you know,, even phrezzer wont come to your help ,, no one will at anywhere,, you will be isolated and stamped gh15 dissaproved,,

2 9 d a y s

go get dictionary so you can understand the above,, if not ask my pupils they will translate for your sorry stinky curry smelling ass,,
gh15 approved

GH15, You sir, are a fucking moron!!

A. I am involved in the diet & fitness industry.

B. ALL my clients are Indian, some are TV/movie directors, investment bankers, celebrities & the rest are general public (all be it high end earners).

C. The only Test I ever have in my possession here, is for personal consumption. How could I sell gear here when you can just walk into any chemist shop & buy it?? ::)

D. I earn more money doing what I am doing than I could shipping test to other parts of the world, & I am legit (a registered company with the ROC).

WTF are you on?? Show me where I have said that I sell drugs here (when I was in the UK - London - I used to bring back Organon & Schering products from Portugal,from the factories, yes.But here in India, LOLOLOL, no honestly, LOLOLOLOLOL)
Get a fucking grip you kunt, your credibility is slipping with every post of late  ;D

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: August 25, 2011, 01:03:46 AM »
nor did anyone say you couldn't grow on powders ???

Semantics, they were intimated to be useless & a waste of time.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 25, 2011, 01:36:43 AM »
Semantics, they were intimated to be useless & a waste of time.

PT

i thought people were simply saying there were additional negative effects associated with the powders.  interesting you seem to admit whey increases amount of water held?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: August 25, 2011, 02:16:08 AM »
i thought people were simply saying there were additional negative effects associated with the powders.  interesting you seem to admit whey increases amount of water held?

Yeah?? stop it 15 days out & go to solid food, the problem is what exactly??
You want to be dry as a bone all year, welcome to BUPA, you have now entered injury city, private health insurance, a necessity ;)

PT

This ^^^^
 ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: August 25, 2011, 03:30:35 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #195 on: August 25, 2011, 03:33:01 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #196 on: August 25, 2011, 04:17:33 AM »
Just to let you all know, Alpha pharma is actually produced in thai factory, packaged and marketed in India

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2011, 04:37:34 AM »
Just to let you all know, Alpha pharma is actually produced in thai factory, packaged and marketed in India

alpha pharma is UNDER GROUND STEROIDS!,, made exactly like any underground steroid is made!

you cant be a bodybuilder with out the drugs trenbolona and equipona ,, i never heard of bodybuild in modern bodybuild since 1970 with out those products in his system

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2011, 04:38:51 AM »
im going to make a special tread either in few minutes or later tomorow or today about being a bodybuiler and what exactly it takes to get to the gate called bodybuilding ,, read it  so you get the real deal ,, im tired of this tread

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2011, 04:40:09 AM »
alpha pharma is UNDER GROUND STEROIDS!,, made exactly like any underground steroid is made!

you cant be a bodybuilder with out the drugs trenbolona and equipona ,, i never heard of bodybuild in modern bodybuild since 1970 with out those products in his system

gh15 approved
I know, Ive said numerous times its underground...but not PRODUCED in India