Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 136853 times)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2011, 08:15:36 PM »
hi alex23.

Still afraid to use your Alex23 account chubby?
You do know that Flexington knows all of your gimmicks, right?
Hell, he's the one who told me about this one.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2011, 08:16:24 PM »
well stud, thats what they are and thats what outed your boyfriend.

did you guys meet when you were doing traffic counts in 2002?
U mad Bro?

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #377 on: August 22, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »
I am getting a wonderful kick out of it.  He still thinks my parents alive when they have both been dead a very long time.  I can`t wait to see what he comes up with next.

just right about to put your brother into the picture, your lotus esprit and anything else they are feeding him.

i stand by adonis, the 2008 pictures of an 'up and coming'  'no one' are true, legends like jason pegg, danielson, squadfather, alex23, chaos and many others have proven it already.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: August 22, 2011, 08:19:20 PM »
The thing with Adonis' claims of coming from money, the face that is in the pictures he posts isn't of a person who comes from money, the face tries too hard, it's too desperate. It's not even cocky or arrogant, he wishes he was arrogant, he thinks he passes for a natural as an unnatural remember, he has low self esteem. And the pics are in regular gyms, not in small private gyms with 1 personal trainer or even in high end gyms, and the pics he posts of his garden or whatever lol, rich people don't do this, they don't post on the internet all day, their avatar isn't some pretentious painting, it's them with a tan on a jetsky... the guy lies about more than his steroid usage

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #379 on: August 22, 2011, 08:20:20 PM »
GOD has spoken

hope you fuckers learned your lesson

YEAH, LISTEN UP BITCHES!

;D

nah gh is right. im done with being big. truthfully all im really working on now is trying to get that symmetry and muscle fullness that you see on black guys. i dont care about the scale anymore. i look at myself in pics beside people who dont train and i dont like looking cartoonish like that. basically what im trying to accomplish is a black mans build on a white guys body lol. now its about quality over quantity. symmetry and fullness over size. i dont care if i end up weighing 225 when im done. i want that symmetry and fullness, the small waist and the leanness to make it all impressive. its really funny how your priorities shift when you get older. i could be walking around like truly massive, but its just not what i want. ffs im walking around at 245 and im depleted like carzy just cause i want to so badly shrink down. i took 3 days to eat what i wanted this past week. i went up to 257. if i can get down to sub 4, get my symmetry good and then fill out like that ill be happy.
b

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: August 22, 2011, 08:20:59 PM »
I am getting a wonderful kick out of it.  He still thinks my parents alive when they have both been dead a very long time.  I can`t wait to see what he comes up with next.

Perhaps next he will "accidently stumble upon" your last 3 known addresses, all past job applications since high school (including references) and family credit card information dating back to the late 1980's???  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #381 on: August 22, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »
No One looks fantastic he has very sexy body but he is an asshole lying guy who try to make flin look bad and will pay with time..oh he will he will.
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: August 22, 2011, 08:23:00 PM »

you ever seen the movie magnolia lol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 22, 2011, 08:23:12 PM »
No One looks fantastic he has very sexy body but he is an asshole lying #### who try to make flin look bad and will pay with time..oh he will he will.

shut up, stupid.
b

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #384 on: August 22, 2011, 08:23:18 PM »
YEAH, LISTEN UP BITCHES!

;D

nah gh is right. im done with being big. truthfully all im really working on now is trying to get that symmetry and muscle fullness that you see on black guys. i dont care about the scale anymore. i look at myself in pics beside people who dont train and i dont like looking cartoonish like that. basically what im trying to accomplish is a black mans build on a white guys body lol. now its about quality over quantity. symmetry and fullness over size. i dont care if i end up weighing 225 when im done. i want that symmetry and fullness, the small waist and the leanness to make it all impressive. its really funny how your priorities shift when you get older. i could be walking around like truly massive, but its just not what i want.

how about posting a pic with a sign that identifies you? i don't think it's too much to ask considering your evasiveness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 22, 2011, 08:24:01 PM »
The thing with Adonis' claims of coming from money, the face that is in the pictures he posts isn't of a person who comes from money, the face tries too hard, it's too desperate. It's not even cocky or arrogant, he wishes he was arrogant, he thinks he passes for a natural as an unnatural remember, he has low self esteem. And the pics are in regular gyms, not in small private gyms with 1 personal trainer or even in high end gyms, and the pics he posts of his garden or whatever lol, rich people don't do this, they don't post on the internet all day, their avatar isn't some pretentious painting, it's them with a tan on a jetsky... the guy lies about more than his steroid usage
Well my Grandfather did in fact own Universal, the World`s Largest Television and Record Cabinet Manufacturing and Furniture Company in the 50s and 60s.

One of his best friends was Jack Dempsey.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: August 22, 2011, 08:25:44 PM »
yes. it is.

ok adam. so here it is. brass tacks- this is why you arent say who you are.

if this thread gets deleted in any way, then we'll all know it to be true.

your name is adam richard abeles. this yourself have posted. nothing new here.

you have a brother and a mother  (whos names i will not give) who are still very much alive. your brother moved out of the family home bought in 2000 in 2003 and bought a house in the same town you now reside in(which i will not say) for $115 000

you do not come from money. in fact you still live at home, that is why you have no phone number or home address. in fact the family home you lived in until 2000, and the one you reside in now (which your mom paid $90 000 for) have the same phone numbers (which i will not give).

you should be very careful in the future about posting your full name on a message board in the future, adam because the internet is a wonderous tool.

wonderous indeed.

and for anyone saying i have divuldged his personal info i have not, and believe me i have names, birthdates the whole shebang. i have only posted enough to show what a lying tawt he is.

and oh yeah, wheres my pic? maybe go upstairs and get your mom to take one for you.

oh and by the way- if you deny living at home the liscense transfer from when you sold your lotus has that address on it. fyi.
^^^^^

this = fucking priceless

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: August 22, 2011, 08:26:13 PM »
YEAH, LISTEN UP BITCHES!

;D

nah gh is right. im done with being big. truthfully all im really working on now is trying to get that symmetry and muscle fullness that you see on black guys. i dont care about the scale anymore. i look at myself in pics beside people who dont train and i dont like looking cartoonish like that. basically what im trying to accomplish is a black mans build on a white guys body lol. now its about quality over quantity. symmetry and fullness over size. i dont care if i end up weighing 225 when im done. i want that symmetry and fullness, the small waist and the leanness to make it all impressive. its really funny how your priorities shift when you get older. i could be walking around like truly massive, but its just not what i want. ffs im walking around at 245 and im depleted like carzy just cause i want to so badly shrink down. i took 3 days to eat what i wanted this past week. i went up to 257. if i can get down to sub 4, get my symmetry good and then fill out like that ill be happy.
Post the Government Documents already.   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 22, 2011, 08:27:11 PM »
U mad Bro?

hows caroline? does she know you post her pics on here?

you mad bro?

;D
b

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: August 22, 2011, 08:28:36 PM »
Well my Grandfather did in fact own Universal, the World`s Largest Television and Record Cabinet Manufacturing and Furniture Company in the 50s and 60s.

One of his best friends was Jack Dempsey.

Why are you trying so hard, don't you have servants to order around lol, god knows if I'm ever rich get big is the last place I'd hanging out in. You know how you know I'm broke? I'm on getbig lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 22, 2011, 08:29:38 PM »
Post the Government Documents already.   ;D
post pictures already ;D;D;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: August 22, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »
Why are you trying so hard, don't you have servants to order around lol, god knows if I'm ever rich get big is the last place I'd hanging out in. You know how you know I'm broke? I'm on getbig lol

LOL!
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 22, 2011, 08:30:14 PM »
hows caroline?

you mad bro?

;D

U Ok Bro?  Can you post the Documents or not Bro?  

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #393 on: August 22, 2011, 08:30:45 PM »
Still afraid to use your Alex23 account chubby?
You do know that Flexington knows all of your gimmicks, right?
Hell, he's the one who told me about this one.

you see alex in your soup, alex at the mailbox, alex has 23 gimmicks on getbig. you make up stories about him. in the meantime, he has moved on. shed some light on this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: August 22, 2011, 08:31:23 PM »
U Ok Bro?  Can you post the Documents or not Bro? 
can you post a current picture or not bro? ;D;D;D;D;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 22, 2011, 08:32:30 PM »
U Ok Bro?  Can you post the Documents or not Bro?  

nope sure cant.

but i can gladly post the names, and addresses of those people and birth dates that that document links you too via the home address. your name is adam richard abeles, right? like how many can there be?

i mean, if you want.

and round and round we go.

wheres my pic, bro?
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: August 22, 2011, 08:36:35 PM »
We had a maid named Mary for a while until the early 90s.  My grandmother and grandfather had 2 full-time maids, one had their family moved in and my Grandfather bought them a house so they could have one of their own.  They were Black and the nicest people you could have ever met.  When I was in middle-school my music teacher, Mrs. Burton was the daughter of the maid who my Grandfather bought the house for.  She would thank me all the time and I actually was incredibly embarrassed about it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: August 22, 2011, 08:39:09 PM »
We had a maid named Mary for a while until the early 90s.  My grandmother and grandfather had 2 full-time maids, one had their family moved in and my Grandfather bought them a house.  They were Black and the nicest people you could have ever met.  When I was in middle-school my music teacher, Mrs. Burton was the daughter of the maid who my Grandfather bought the house for.  She would thank me all the time and I actually was incredibly embarrassed about it.

That's fantastic..

You remember Dr. Evil, when he was in that classroom setting where he talked about his childhood?

"1"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 22, 2011, 08:39:37 PM »
yes. it is.

ok adam. so here it is. brass tacks- this is why you arent say who you are.

if this thread gets deleted in any way, then we'll all know it to be true.

your name is adam richard abeles. this yourself have posted. nothing new here.

you have a brother and a mother  (whos names i will not give) who are still very much alive. your brother moved out of the family home bought in 2000 in 2003 and bought a house in the same town you now reside in(which i will not say) for $115 000

you do not come from money. in fact you still live at home, that is why you have no phone number or home address. in fact the family home you lived in until 2000, and the one you reside in now (which your mom paid $90 000 for) have the same phone numbers (which i will not give).

you should be very careful in the future about posting your full name on a message board in the future, adam because the internet is a wonderous tool.

wonderous indeed.

and for anyone saying i have divuldged his personal info i have not, and believe me i have names, birthdates the whole shebang. i have only posted enough to show what a lying tawt he is.

and oh yeah, wheres my pic? maybe go upstairs and get your mom to take one for you.

oh and by the way- if you deny living at home the liscense transfer from when you sold your lotus has that address on it. fyi.

We had a maid named Mary for a while until the early 90s.  My grandmother and grandfather had 2 full-time maids, one had their family moved in and my Grandfather bought them a house so they could have one of their own.  They were Black and the nicest people you could have ever met.  When I was in middle-school my music teacher, Mrs. Burton was the daughter of the maid who my Grandfather bought the house for.  She would thank me all the time and I actually was incredibly embarrassed about it.
house of cards it seems...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #399 on: August 22, 2011, 08:39:41 PM »

You think you can convince me by recounting details, like they are hard to make up, if it were true you wouldn't even be here trying to do this, hope you never play poker because your bluffs are easier to read than people magazine