Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 140590 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #650 on: August 23, 2011, 08:19:34 PM »
blacks in the south got treated like true negga falcons
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #651 on: August 23, 2011, 08:20:04 PM »
the south treated blacks better than the north   ;D both pre war and post  ;D  oh brother. yea, im sure the slaves in the south really preffered their lifestyle to the freedom the blacks in the north enjoyed. and im quite positive that after the war those jim crow laws, lynchings, and kkk harassments going on were far superior to life in the north.

dont forget history!!!   remember it for what it was!!!!   and in this case we have the northerners fighting for the freedom of african americans and the southerners fighting to keep their slaves. nothing more nothing less.

yes, because most african americans out there should be free.  oh wait, most are in some stage of corrections.  you fuck.   ::)
Deep Tissue Massage

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #652 on: August 23, 2011, 08:20:30 PM »
I fly the General Lee Headquarters ( a rare flag) on a 20 foot flag pole in front of my ( MOM'S )house and for good reason as the town was one of the few left intact from the war and it has never changed since 1865.  All of the most prominent Confederate Generals lived here as well as Robert E. Lee`s purchasing agents and daughter. There is a Confederate monument here.  

There is no reason whatsoever that we should forget our History.  None whatsoever.  Furthermore, Robert E. Lee was an abolitionist at heart as was Stonewall Jackson. Slavery is of course an abomination, but the South treated Blacks much better pre and post slavery than the North.  

Fixed. BAN THIS QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEEF

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #653 on: August 23, 2011, 08:21:12 PM »
the south treated blacks better than the north   ;D both pre war and post  ;D  oh brother. yea, im sure the slaves in the south really preffered their lifestyle to the freedom the blacks in the north enjoyed. and im quite positive that after the war those jim crow laws, lynchings, and kkk harassments going on were far superior to life in the north.

dont forget history!!!   remember it for what it was!!!!   and in this case we have the northerners fighting for the freedom of african americans and the southerners fighting to keep their slaves. nothing more nothing less.
I was more referring to the time frame of 1840-1885.  Not the Jim Crow era.  Blacks were shot in the street, left to fend for themselves and confined to most rat infested areas in the North.  This was not so in the South at all.  In the South, you lived and worked on the Plantation and even in the main house.  There was ample food and opportunities were available.  They became expert Craftsmen, skilled Masons, Artisans of all kinds.  In the North, they were allowed nothing.  They were given ZERO opportunity and left to die in the street.  The north had no use for them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #654 on: August 23, 2011, 08:21:40 PM »
Civil War was about states rights.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #655 on: August 23, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »

I think Tdongz is just pissed that in present day America he can't have his own stable of well hung black men at his disposal.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: August 23, 2011, 08:24:21 PM »
I think Tdongz is just pissed that in present day America he can't have his own stable of well hung black men at his disposal.
;D

Are you saying tdongz is the kind of guy that would help "cumfart" the slaves as they made their way North?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #657 on: August 23, 2011, 08:26:58 PM »
;D

Are you saying tdongz is the kind of guy that would help "cumfart" the slaves as they made their way North?

no, I'm just saying that tdongz named his asshole "The Underground Railroad: The Path to Freedom".
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: August 23, 2011, 08:30:01 PM »
no, I'm just saying that tdongz named his asshole "The Underground Railroad: The Path to Freedom".
ROFLMAO,

T-Bombz HAS to be laughing at this exchange you two have going.  LOL

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #659 on: August 23, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
ROFLMAO,

T-Bombz HAS to be laughing at this exchange you two have going.  LOL

ha ha, you know he laughed so hard he shot cum out of his asshole all over his 5 week old tighty whities he "posed in" for all of us

ha ha, check out his "posing mirror".
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: August 23, 2011, 08:39:45 PM »
Tdongz is the kind of guy that would volunteer to pull double shifts at an Oakland glory hole for "reparations". :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: August 23, 2011, 08:44:42 PM »
Tdongz is the kind of guy that would volunteer to pull double shifts at an Oakland glory hole for "reparations". :-X
OMFFG, who knew you could derive all of this out of a war that happened 150 years ago, ROFLMAO

Just think, without the Civil War, this gem of a post would have never been made. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: August 23, 2011, 08:52:52 PM »
OMFFG, who knew you could derive all of this out of a war that happened 150 years ago, ROFLMAO

Just think, without the Civil War, this gem of a post would have never been made. 
Are you saying that if tdongz was around 150 years ago he would have followed the slaves North handing out deep tissue massages to the exhausted travelers?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #663 on: August 23, 2011, 08:56:58 PM »
its not about me ta, its about you realizing that the confederacy isnt something to celebrate, its something to be shamed.

Are you serious? What the fuck do you think the confederacy is about? Lemme take a shot here: I am assuming that you were taught that it was all bout slavery, KKK, Evil doer's, right? I mean, i am Mid West born and bread and have lived in the south for 17 years, but that is not what the confederacy was about. Did the confederacy do some thing wrong, yessir, but the past is the past and we (or most) have learned from our mistakes in the past.

Son, never ever come to the south because you will not spout that shit out and make it out alive.  8) you will also most likely say it gets too hot here too.

D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: August 23, 2011, 09:01:14 PM »
Are you saying that if tdongz was around 150 years ago he would have followed the slaves North handing out deep tissue massages to the exhausted travelers?
LOL. Yes Precisely.  I am also saying that after the order of "Man the Cannon!" was issued,Tdongz was the only soldier standing with a full erection in his pants.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: August 23, 2011, 09:01:40 PM »
careful now doug, dizzle once told a guy he would kill him at fenway when he was 14...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: August 23, 2011, 09:03:51 PM »
careful now doug, dizzle once told a guy he would kill him at fenway when he was 14...

:D Ohh shit, he should do well if he ever came to the south and started spouting off at the mouth about the Confederacy.
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: August 23, 2011, 09:10:25 PM »
Tbombz, can you just give us a SIMPLE Thesis Sentence about the south?  ???
D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: August 23, 2011, 09:12:42 PM »
Tbombz, can you just give us a SIMPLE Thesis Sentence about the south?  ???
Tdongz and simple........two words that just "fit". :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: August 23, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
Tdongz and simple........two words that just "fit". :)

;D
D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #670 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:44 PM »
I was more referring to the time frame of 1840-1885.  Not the Jim Crow era.  Blacks were shot in the street, left to fend for themselves and confined to most rat infested areas in the North.  This was not so in the South at all.  In the South, you lived and worked on the Plantation and even in the main house.  There was ample food and opportunities were available.  They became expert Craftsmen, skilled Masons, Artisans of all kinds.  In the North, they were allowed nothing.  They were given ZERO opportunity and left to die in the street.  The north had no use for them.

do you honestly believe one single slave would have perfered to remain in slavery in the south as opposed to becoming a free person in the north?   your argument is fallacious on a plethora of levels.

yea, a states right to have slaves. fuckin moron.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: August 23, 2011, 09:45:08 PM »
do you honestly believe one single slave would have perfered to remain in slavery in the south as opposed to becoming a free person in the north?   your argument is fallacious on a plethora of levels.

If you knew history you would know that many slaves wanted to stay, after all who was going to hire them and sell them property, etc? Fuckin moron.

And exactly right, the individual states rights to have slaves........you deluded piece of thieving shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #672 on: August 23, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »
i cant stand seeing confederate flags. pure ignorance from the people who fly them. its the exact same thing as walking around in a klu klux klan uniform.
Not quite there bud, like you said many fly the confederate flag out of ignorance and perhaps don't know the true meaning and may simply be young teenage hicks getting ready to go mudding trying to look authenticly southern. No one drapes the KKK uniform out of ignorance or any other reason than the one intended, which is an ignorant way of thinking in it self (you can be racist without looking like a dipshit lol). Also you get a guy withe confederate flag on a shirt around a few blacks, maybe some are exchanged with some tension, a Klan hat and that guys is getting beaten to death. But I get what you basically mean lol.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: August 23, 2011, 09:51:03 PM »

Yep.  Too many to count.  Most wished to remain with the family they lived with and worked for for decades.  Also, they certainly did not want to be separated from their kin.  The majority did not go North.  There was nothing there for them at all.  Reconstruction further provided more Opportunity for blacks than the North did.  Especially for the Black Craftsmen and Artisans.  They were already well known Before and During the Civil war in the South, but in the North they were useless and would be given no opportunity to practice their craft.  The Large Majority stayed and some had profitable businesses in the South and even Government positions.  The North, once again, did not provide any of these opportunities.

Lincoln did not free all of the slaves you know with the Emancipation Proclamation.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #674 on: August 23, 2011, 09:52:12 PM »
If you knew history you would know that many slaves wanted to stay, after all who was going to hire them and sell them property, etc? Fuckin moron.

And exactly right, the individual states rights to have slaves........you deluded piece of thieving shit.

::)

"many slaves wanted to stay"

its called the oppressor-oppressed contradiction and it idnt effect but a ver small percentag of slaves..  untill the people involved in the oppressor-oppressed relationship are educated and liberated both sides fear the end of the relationship because.. the oppressor believes he needs the oppressed.. and the oppressed believes he needs the oppressor.  

so it wasnt about slavery, it was about a states right to slavery. ya, i see the difference.  ::)