Author Topic: A Texans's Answer to Welfare (must read)  (Read 9583 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: A Texans's Answer to Welfare (must read)
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2011, 09:28:42 AM »
At one time I would have agreed with this but now I see it as classist, violates civil rights, without compassion, and just plain dangerous. Oh how opinions change as we get older and better educated.

Hmmmm...  No one has a right to what another person earns.  The redistribution of earnings (not "wealth") is criminal.  The liberal zeitgeist of civil rights where none exist is patently wrong.

No one owes you a living.  No one owes you happiness.   You are free to pursue those things.  Work for a living and you will find as much happiness (and self pride!) as the next person.  Some people will look for hatred everywhere but within themselves.  It's the truth that liberals/communists desire "equality", but only with those they perceive as being "better" than them.  For the greater part, you could substitute "better" with "richer".  But they don't want anyone to have to work for this "equality".  They feeeeeeeeeeeel that would be wrong.  It would be unfair, ergo they just decide that the people that "have", should have it taken from them and given to those that have not.

Robin Hood this ain't.  Neither is this Swift's "A Modest Proposal".

What's next?  How about a variation on the theme of imminent domain?  For debate (I never "argue")  let's call it "imminent income".  Under the auspices of "fairness" the State will take more of what people earn so that they can redistribute those monies, those EARNINGS of those that work to those that are too lazy to work for it.  That's "fair"?  FTN.

Why not?  Imminent domain can be used to take private property for the "greater good" of the "people", even if a judge determines that said "greater good" is for a new shopping center because it will provide jobs to the "people".   Why then can they not take private and corporate income for the "greater good".   They all ready do.

It is called taxation.  And we don't need more of it.  What we do need is accountability from our elected officials and our fellow citizens. 

Or you can just give the State all of your hard earned money.  Remember, it's "for the children".   ::)

Only they're not your children.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2011, 10:53:29 AM »
Ah... Ah...

Don't go lying (Typical cop).

I advocate police protecting and serving the public and not doing bullshit things like giving citations just to fill a localities coffers.

I advocate Police being held to a higher standard and actually "helping" the public.

I am anti-police because MOST police do not do anything but write tickets and cost the tax payers money.
\

How do you propose to pay for said police? Remember, you don't want to use tax dollars. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »
\

How do you propose to pay for said police? Remember, you don't want to use tax dollars. 

That's not what I said either... You are pulling shit out of your ass.

I have gone on record and will do so again right now in saying that the police departments across the country could easily be cut in 1/2 and the amount of "real criminals" caught and prosecuted will not be affected what so ever.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2011, 04:24:27 PM »
That's not what I said either... You are pulling shit out of your ass.

I have gone on record and will do so again right now in saying that the police departments across the country could easily be cut in 1/2 and the amount of "real criminals" caught and prosecuted will not be affected what so ever.

"Dude... You're part of the tax system!

Your job is paid 100 percent by the tax payers!

Maybe if we got rid of  your job and made you get a job that produced a good, then maybe our GDP would be higher.

Who takes WHO'S money?"

Sounds like you aren't sure where you stand.... Your words above..not mine..

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2011, 02:22:58 AM »
"Dude... You're part of the tax system!

Your job is paid 100 percent by the tax payers!

Maybe if we got rid of  your job and made you get a job that produced a good, then maybe our GDP would be higher.

Who takes WHO'S money?"

Sounds like you aren't sure where you stand.... Your words above..not mine..

My statement is obviously valid.

Are you trying to say that you produce something?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2011, 05:45:00 AM »
My statement is obviously valid.

Are you trying to say that you produce something?

Your statement is nonsense. What you said was if we get rid of policemen and give them jobs that produced a good, then maybe our GDP would be higher..

You sound like a 2nd grader saying "if we just gave everyone a  million dollars no one would be hungry"

You can't get rid of police, and you can't just "give everyone a job that produces a good"

Your statement compared police officers who are paid through local taxes to welfare recipients. That is a ridiculous comparison.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2011, 08:25:11 AM »
People fail to contribute because they ve been badly raised, educated. If they re not educated enough to understand why they re here, what they should do, they need to be re-educated. If they dont want to be re educated, then they should go away with people like them , or die. 

Natural selection.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2011, 09:49:52 AM »

Whoever wrote this is a complete nutcase.  Some of the ideals are ok but other items such as taking away people's voting rights, forced medical procedures, and etc is ridiculous and would actually cost more money than what's currently out there not to mention that Norplant is illegal to use in the U.S for very good reasons.  This should be done for people who are prisoners who have broken the law but being unemployed isn't a crime.    

Of course the Getbig resident negro is against this...  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2011, 09:54:38 AM »

Of course the Getbig resident homosexual and autistic negro is against this...  ::)
fixed.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
Your statement is nonsense. What you said was if we get rid of policemen and give them jobs that produced a good, then maybe our GDP would be higher..

You sound like a 2nd grader saying "if we just gave everyone a  million dollars no one would be hungry"

You can't get rid of police, and you can't just "give everyone a job that produces a good"

Your statement compared police officers who are paid through local taxes to welfare recipients. That is a ridiculous comparison.

Hardly...

Do you deny that the citizens pay your salaries?

If we spend too much money in all of these other government areas, then why do you think that your government area should be exempt to scrutiny.

As I've said probably 20 times before to you, I am against the police because they are a waste!

Too many cops do too little to warrant the amount of money we spend on them.

If you disagree... Well, I don't really give a fuck because it's the truth and you can see that waste every single day.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2011, 01:00:19 PM »
Will somebody please thin of the children! 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2011, 04:22:30 PM »
Here in CA cops and prison guards get paid insanely well. If they got realistic compensation the justice system would be a whole lot better staffed.

And as Tu said, most cops are just revenue generators for the government. I have watched cops pass up vandalism and theft going on right in front of them to nail someone for a seatbelt ticket.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
Here in CA cops and prison guards get paid insanely well. If they got realistic compensation the justice system would be a whole lot better staffed.

And as Tu said, most cops are just revenue generators for the government. I have watched cops pass up vandalism and theft going on right in front of them to nail someone for a seatbelt ticket.

::)  love to hear some details..

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2011, 06:41:26 AM »
These ideas will be very unsavory to many "bodybuilders." 

A Texan’s Answer to Welfare

Submitted by Trevor on June 11, 2011

Reportedly from the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, Texas, Nov 18, 2010.

Put me in charge

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’ll get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese, and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke, or get tattoos and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your “home” will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above are voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be “demeaning” and ruin their “self esteem,” consider that it wasn’t that long ago that taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we taxpayers are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

And finally, while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will lose your voting privileges while you are receiving a Government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job!”