Author Topic: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7  (Read 66398 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
« Reply #275 on: September 08, 2011, 09:11:48 PM »
Dude I could show you 100 videos covering the sky line that day that wouldn't show another plane. But what would be the point, cuz you would deny it, or change the subject.. you know it didnt exist..How many fucking threads have been made on this subject in the past 10 years. How many hours have been wasted talking about this fantasy of yours. It just goes on and on.

If any of this 'evidence' had an once of authenticity it would be all over the news..Oh wait the government wont let them  ::)

Its just as simple as a bunch of muslim fucks hijacked some planes and crashed them..But you guys have turned into into this complex design thats beyond impossible to achieve. You claim the building were rigged with explosives, but you dont even realize the events and the amount of people that would have been involved. you claim theres this mysterious plane flying around..First of all do you think the thousands of people that organized this were too stupid to allow a plane flying around when they know everyone is filming? why is it on youtube and not on the news as you claim? because its faked, just like everything else.

But if this gets you off keep going, you know damn well there is no conspiracy but whatever kills time for ya.

Give it a rest...

A 50 story building fell controlled demolition style and it was hardly on the news at all.
[/quote]

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: September 08, 2011, 09:13:35 PM »
Dude I could show you 100 videos covering the sky line that day that wouldn't show another plane. But what would be the point, cuz you would deny it, or change the subject.. you know it didnt exist..How many fucking threads have been made on this subject in the past 10 years. How many hours have been wasted talking about this fantasy of yours. It just goes on and on.

If any of this 'evidence' had an once of authenticity it would be all over the news..Oh wait the government wont let them  ::)

Its just as simple as a bunch of muslim fucks hijacked some planes and crashed them..But you guys have turned into into this complex design thats beyond impossible to achieve. You claim the building were rigged with explosives, but you dont even realize the events and the amount of people that would have been involved. you claim theres this mysterious plane flying around..First of all do you think the thousands of people that organized this were too stupid to allow a plane flying around when they know everyone is filming? why is it on youtube and not on the news as you claim? because its faked, just like everything else.

But if this gets you off keep going, you know damn well there is no conspiracy but whatever kills time for ya.
There is nothing simple about flying those planes into a smallish target like the WTC or Pentagon. Even experience pilots don't think they could pull of the Pentagon impact with an airliner of the size claimed in the official BS. Also funny how the only video footage of the Pentagon crash clearly shows the object crashing into the Pentagon is not big enough to be the airliner.

Do you really believe a bunch of incompetent Muslims pulled this off? Really? Funny how many of these "terrorists" showed up after they were dead!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: September 08, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »
what do they say really happened?

IN the USA, we have a lot of theories - from "Let it happen" to "made it happen" and some really crazy theories.

What is the general consensus in the outside world?
"Let it happen" has zero credibility at this point. "Made it happen" is the obvious truth.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: September 08, 2011, 09:21:44 PM »
There is nothing simple about flying those planes into a smallish target like the WTC or Pentagon. Even experience pilots don't think they could pull of the Pentagon impact with an airliner of the size claimed in the official BS. Also funny how the only video footage of the Pentagon crash clearly shows the object crashing into the Pentagon is not big enough to be the airliner.

Do you really believe a bunch of incompetent Muslims pulled this off? Really? Funny how many of these "terrorists" showed up after they were dead!

I don't think any pilot in the world could pull off that particular move, and hit the pentagon using a Boeing 757-223..

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: September 08, 2011, 09:22:42 PM »

Yes it is dipshit.. look it up now. to land a 747 is less then a day in a class room and the next day your doing it on a flight simulator. They land planes on runways the size of city streets, but to hit 2 of the biggest buildings in the world is impossible? God your dumb as a brick..

Sorry but carry on with your worthless arguments, your desire to 'rebel' against your evil government, and resort to saying stupid shit because you have nothing to back up your ludicrous claims. I dont argue with pricks and idiots.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: September 08, 2011, 09:28:36 PM »
Yes it is dipshit.. look it up now. to land a 747 is less then a day in a class room and the next day your doing it on a flight simulator. They land planes on runways the size of city streets, but to hit 2 of the biggest buildings in the world is impossible? God your dumb as a brick..

Sorry but carry on with your worthless arguments, your desire to 'rebel' against your evil government, and resort to saying stupid shit because you have nothing to back up your ludicrous claims. I dont argue with pricks and idiots.

You'd be best served to continue to keep your blinders on and go back to watching "reality" TV with the rest of the going public, so you don't have to face what is really reality.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: September 08, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »

You'd be best served to continue keep your blinders on and go back to watching "reality" TV with the rest of the going public, so you don't have to face what is really reality.

He's a cop so he thinks he's part of the government...he thinks by being a cop he would have been informed like big wigs..haha

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #282 on: September 08, 2011, 10:07:10 PM »

Sorry bro, you are wrong here. I was in a multi million dollar flight simulater a few weeks ago(my job entails aircraft propulsion work) and the Instructor let us fly the aircraft around. Normally we would just ops check the engines in the simulator setting, but we had extra time so we flew it. I've never flown an aircraft in my life, but successfully landed the aircraft, did a couple touch and gos(landing and taking right back off) and flew at varying altitudes from 30,000 feet all the way down to runway level. This was all in a simulator mind you, but the Instructor said this is as close as it gets to actually flying. And that if we could land it in the simulator, we could do it in real life. Take it for what its worth, but we did all this with zero prepatory time and were literally doing this by the seat of our pants. So if some hajis got a few weeks to a few months of training, I would imagine they could of pulled off what they did pretty easily.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: September 08, 2011, 10:14:24 PM »

Wow, you are either naive or moronic. Yes, if you are 200 feet away from the WTC it is easy to fly the plane into the building. But try that when you are almost 200 miles away. Millimeter movements on the controls of the airplane would shift it thousands of feet if not miles off course. Please don't tell me you think it is easy to pilot a plane from an airport (Boston) 200 miles away??

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: September 08, 2011, 10:17:12 PM »

Sorry bro, you are wrong here. I was in a multi million dollar flight simulater a few weeks ago(my job entails aircraft propulsion work) and the Instructor let us fly the aircraft around. Normally we would just ops check the engines in the simulator setting, but we had extra time so we flew it. I've never flown an aircraft in my life, but successfully landed the aircraft, did a couple touch and gos(landing and taking right back off) and flew at varying altitudes from 30,000 feet all the way down to runway level. This was all in a simulator mind you, but the Instructor said this is as close as it gets to actually flying. And that if we could land it in the simulator, we could do it in real life. Take it for what its worth, but we did all this with zero prepatory time and were literally doing this by the seat of our pants. So if some hajis got a few weeks to a few months of training, I would imagine they could of pulled off what they did pretty easily.
What you described is nothing compared to taking off from an airport and finding a target 200 miles away and not missing it on your first attempt. Plus you were in a flight simulator, not a real plane where you supposedly just overpowered a crew. Completely different ball game.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #285 on: September 08, 2011, 10:19:06 PM »
He's a cop so he thinks he's part of the government...he thinks by being a cop he would have been informed like big wigs..haha
Oh man, that explains his denial. Though some cops agree this is BS. Maybe he is a DHS cop??

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: September 08, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »
What you described is nothing compared to taking off from an airport and finding a target 200 miles away and not missing it on your first attempt. Plus you were in a flight simulator, not a real plane where you supposedly just overpowered a crew. Completely different ball game.
Dude the muscle hijackers took out the real pilots then their pilot came into the cockpit to take over. The planes would have been on autopilot.

They didn't take off the real pilots did.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: September 08, 2011, 10:26:59 PM »
240, I watched your plane footage over the wtc and that isn't the same plane the CNN footage shows over the white house.

The plane over the white house is all white with the flag on the tail as per their description of the military plane. The plane in your wtc footage has an all blue tail just like Delta jets. The footage showing it also shows only one tower has been hit which makes it highly likely it is a commercial plane in the area at the time of the first attack of which there were several dozen.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #288 on: September 08, 2011, 10:30:29 PM »
Dude the muscle hijackers took out the real pilots then their pilot came into the cockpit to take over. The planes would have been on autopilot.

They didn't take off the real pilots did.
And then those dudes crashed the plane and magically survived it. They must be part of the X-Men team!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm

They were lightning quick to identify all the hijackers. And then ...

"FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt."

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #289 on: September 08, 2011, 10:36:56 PM »

When I was in the simulater, the Instructor showed us how to find the airport with the navigation mfd(multifunction display) and the HUD. Coordinates were already inputted by him, but it was easy to manipulate with any type of training. The mfd was set up to show exactly where the runway was. I just flew around though until I found the runway visually. Now that was just a black runway, on the ground. I would imagine 2 huge towers and a building the size of the Pentagon would be easy to spot if you were anywhere in the general area. Seriously, as long as you knew you were headed to NYC, all you would have to do is find the two tallest buildings in the skyline and there lies your target. It sounds simplistic, but I had first hand experience with this type of thing.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: September 08, 2011, 10:37:21 PM »
And then those dudes crashed the plane and magically survived it. They must be part of the X-Men team!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm

They were lightning quick to identify all the hijackers. And then ...

"FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt."
The flight attendants on board called from the phone at the back of the planes (it calls the airlines maintenance dept when coffee machines break and such) and told them what seats the guys were in. They were using their real names don't forget.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: September 08, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
In his book Black Ice, author Dan Verton identifies this aircraft as an E-4B taking part in the 2001 operational exercise "Global Guardian". The exercise was canceled when the first plane struck the World Trade Center, and the E-4B, operating under call sign "Venus 77", which was waiting on the ramp at Andrews AFB, requested emergency clearance and immediately took off. The aircraft initially requested clearance for a direct route to Wright-Patterson AFB, in Dayton, Ohio, and was in the process of receiving clearance while it was seen circling the capital at low altitude during the attack on the Pentagon. Four minutes later the aircraft requested clearance to circle sixty miles south of Washington D.C. Eight minutes after takeoff the aircraft requested clearance to circle Richmond, Virginia at an altitude of 19,000, where it remained for the duration of the attack.[12]

epic_alien

« Reply #292 on: September 08, 2011, 10:59:35 PM »
of all the info ive seen on 9/11, the only thing i concentrate on is the lack of a video hitting the pentagon. show me a video of a plane hitting it. then once we can ill buy all the rest of the official story.

but you know what? we havent seen a video of such a thing.

so there you go. thats why people are so called "conspiricy" nuts

and those who put them down, well show the video, and we will not talk about it.

show the video

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: September 08, 2011, 11:13:14 PM »
1: America spends more money on its deffence than any other nation on earth. If you think a dozen cavemen can go through it so easily, think again.

You just proved your own point you dumbass. If our defense is so impenetrable, especially by "cavemen". Then they obviously were guided by a third party to help them fly into WTC.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: September 08, 2011, 11:18:04 PM »
I have a hard time believing that we staged 9/11 ourselves, only to justify us going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Most Americans pre 9/11 hated those guys already, and wouldn't have batted an eye-lash if we started an anti-terrorism war without 9/11 even happening.  

Idiot.

Hated who? WTF are you talking about?

Most americans 10 years ago couldn't tell you which continent Afghanistan was on, much less point to it on a map...and yet we hated them? Those cocksuckers still live in their sandbox...calling them a 3rd world nation would be an extreme compliment. They're still in the dark ages.

epic_alien

« Reply #295 on: September 08, 2011, 11:24:11 PM »
Idiot.

Hated who? WTF are you talking about?

Most americans 10 years ago couldn't tell you which continent Afghanistan was on, much less point to it on a map...and yet we hated them? Those cocksuckers still live in their sandbox...calling them a 3rd world nation would be an extreme compliment. They're still in the dark ages.

x100

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #296 on: September 08, 2011, 11:28:55 PM »
240 your doing yourself and your cause an injustice with all your posts, you dont sound very smart, you sound eager about the idea of a conspiracy and the fact that you talk about it like its fact shows how unreasonable you are. the way the buildings fell is very suspicious but theres tons and tons of evidence to prove the official story. prodding this issue and making people aware is one thing, going about it the way you are just turns people off because you dont sound like someone who is objective.  

You're like true anus of getbig when he isn't posting...what the fuck do you get out of trolling getbig?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #297 on: September 08, 2011, 11:33:40 PM »
Where the hell are the black boxes from the planes? The official report states they were not found.  Another first.

But they found the passports of the hijackers!

epic_alien

« Reply #298 on: September 08, 2011, 11:34:31 PM »
yes, on the street no less!! intact with picture!!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: September 08, 2011, 11:37:16 PM »
next time you're at the DMV or any other "government" office, look around and see if the colleagues of those studs are capable of this "operation".

next time you watch the news and see *insert government official* , ask yourself it this guy and his colleagues can pull this off

that alone assures me that no, there was no cover up

You're comparing apples and oranges son.

The DMV to the CIA & White House? Come on.