Author Topic: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7  (Read 66387 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
« Reply #325 on: September 10, 2011, 01:29:43 PM »

L0L S0 PLANES ENTER N0 FLY Z0NES AND N0THING IS D0NE T0 ST0P 0R SH00T D0WN THE PLANES WITH 0THER FIGHTER JETS. I CAN JUST IMAGINE  RUSSIA SENDING PLANES WITH WARHEADS T0 AMERICA AND THE MILITARY STANDING BACK AFTER 100 NUKES HAVE BEEN DR0PPED SAYING WE DIDN'T KN0W WHAT WAS G0ING 0N.
Jesus you are dumb. Remember the guy who crashed his plane onto the white house lawn? He wasn't stopped either. There simply isn't time to take out a plane that takes off within DC except to shoot it down from the white house roof. Restricted airspace means shit if you have public airports right next to it.

They didn't identify 77 as coming to DC until 9.32 and it hit at 9.37.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
Once again people, Osama did not expect the towers to fall and was smart enough to not worry about it much. He simply wanted the targets hit then whatever happened was out of his control.

Bin Laden didn't expect New York towers to fall

By Toby Harnden in Washington12:01AM GMT 10 Dec 2001

A VIDEOTAPE seized by American intelligence agents in Afghanistan shows Osama bin Laden gloating over the attack on the World Trade Centre and expressing surprise that the twin towers had collapsed.
The tape, found in a private home in Jalalabad, throws doubt on whether the two aircraft flown into the towers were deliberately aimed at places where their impact would destroy the entire structure.
It emerged at the weekend that Mohammad Atta, ringleader of the terrorists and the pilot of the first aircraft to crash, had been in New York with another hijacker in spring last year.
The visit was probably to carry out a reconnaissance mission but exact details of their movements have not been established.
On the tape, bin Laden discusses the September 11 attacks in Arabic with a man who appears to be a cleric. He says he was at dinner when he heard the World Trade Centre had been hit - news that was greeted by cheers around the table.
sing outstretched hands, bin Laden says he expected only the top floors of the World Trade Centre to topple. "He does in fact display significant knowledge of what happened and there is no doubt about his responsibility for the attack on September 11," said vice-president Dick Cheney on NBC television. "This is one more piece of evidence confirming his responsibility."
The Bush administration is still debating whether to release the 40-minute tape for broadcast. "We've not been eager to give the guy any extra television time," said Mr Cheney.
There was initial concern that the tape might have been a fake but officials believed it was genuine and probably filmed for al-Qa'eda recruiting purposes.
Paul Wolfowitz, the US deputy defence secretary, said the tape "confirms everything we've known about him already". He added: "Maybe we'll stop hearing any more of these insane conspiracy theories that somehow the US has made this up or somebody else did it."
Some officials hope that making the tape public could counter concern in the Muslim world that bin Laden has been unjustly accused of involvement in the attacks, the Washington Post said.
At the request of the Bush administration, American television networks agreed in October not to air transmissions from bin Laden's al-Qa'eda terrorist network without them being edited first.
Bin Laden has publicly denied having a role in September 11. The day afterwards an aide told al-Jazeera television that the al-Qa'eda leader "had thanked Almighty Allah and bowed before him when he heard this news" but that "he had no information or knowledge about the attack".
He later praised the hijackers, telling al-Jazeera: "I pray to God to elevate their status and bless them."

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #327 on: September 10, 2011, 02:28:24 PM »
Yes, there was a very good idea of what was happening. Hijacked planes were being used as missiles.  Two buildings had been hit.  There were additional "missiles" still flying, presumably to be used in the same way.
If all government officials are as dumb as JWB then maybe they REALLY didn't know what the hell was going on!! Maybe he is right after all??!!!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: September 10, 2011, 04:16:54 PM »
If all government officials are as dumb as JWB then maybe they REALLY didn't know what the hell was going on!! Maybe he is right after all??!!!

JWB seems to be the type of guy who would catch his gf/wife fucking in bed with another guy and ask "Hi honey! What you upto?" ...and would believe her when she said, "Just looking for some loose change with my new friend."

It amazes me when there is a smoking gun of evidence laying around, from multiple unaffiliated sources...& people still refuse to ackowledge that there's something out of place. Then to top it all off, they believe every single government report that comes out like it's the word of god.

Again, I'm not asking anyone to start running in the streets, screaming bloody murder. But for fucks sake, don't be blind and refuse to see that clearly there is something fucked up.

He is clearly the sort of sheep that the government wants. Most likely a yes man, believes everything that comes out of the white house and is very detailed in filling out his tax return hahahaha.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: September 10, 2011, 05:00:47 PM »

He is clearly the sort of sheep that the government wants. Most likely a yes man, believes everything that comes out of the white house and is very detailed in filling out his tax return hahahaha.

Considering my wife and I paid over $250,000 in tax last year you can bet we are very detailed when it comes to our taxes.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: September 10, 2011, 05:52:57 PM »
What was falling out of the 81st floor windows? The government says melted aluminum, the CT say Thermite. The truth could be neither.

http://11-settembre.blogspot.com/2007/02/ups-on-81st-floor-of-wtc2.html

This guy has done his homework and most likely solved the puzzle here.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #331 on: September 10, 2011, 06:07:43 PM »
...my wife and I paid over $250,000 in tax last year ...

Hahahah.....yet another getbig millionaire revealed!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club buddy!

::) x1,000,000

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: September 10, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »
Hahahah.....yet another getbig millionaire revealed!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club buddy!

::) x1,000,000
far from millionaires we still have big loans to pay from medical school and are supporting sick parents also.

What are your comments on the Italian guys' theory about floor 81? It isn't a YouTube video so you will have to read it can you handle that?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #333 on: September 10, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »
Now we have an MD on getbig?

Actually we're in the same boat because I know where you're coming from. I have loans to pay back from harvard med, duke law & MIT engineering to pay back. That shit sucks!

Things are getting better here all the time.

Reading makes my brain hurt so I'll have to wait until I get off work. Maybe a getbigger here can tell me in 40 words or less what that wop says?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: September 10, 2011, 06:42:52 PM »
Now we have an MD on getbig?

Things are getting better here all the time.

Reading makes my brain hurt so I'll have to wait until I get off work. Maybe a getbigger here can tell me in 40 words or less what that wop says?
My wife is the MD I have a business related to her practice.

The corner of that floor of wtc2 had reinforced trusses. Why? The tenant Fuji Bank had their UPS room located there. A UPS room consists of a large room full of batteries to supply uninterrupted power in case of power loss. Enough batteries that the floor has to be reinforced means a fire in that area would be an explosive situation.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #335 on: September 10, 2011, 06:47:38 PM »
My wife is the MD I have a business related to her practice.

The corner of that floor of wtc2 had reinforced trusses. Why? The tenant Fuji Bank had their UPS room located there. A UPS room consists of a large room full of batteries to supply uninterrupted power in case of power loss. Enough batteries that the floor has to be reinforced means a fire in that area would be an explosive situation.

These guys have made up their minds and no amount of logic and reasoning is gonna change it. They're like  conservative Christians because if this doesn't sound right or you don't have an explanation it must be a conspiracy , they want and need this to be an ' inside job ' for what end who knows? they figured it out and now are out to expose the whole thing on internet message boards 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: September 10, 2011, 06:51:01 PM »
These guys have made up their minds and no amount of logic and reasoning is gonna change it. They're like  conservative Christians because if this doesn't sound right or you don't have an explanation it must be a conspiracy , they want and need this to be an ' inside job ' for what end who knows? they figured it out and now are out to expose the whole thing on internet message boards 
I know their minds are made up but hopefully some fencesitters can be saved from the abyss of stupidity by getting another view on things.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: September 10, 2011, 06:56:29 PM »
I know their minds are made up but hopefully some fencesitters can be saved from the abyss of stupidity by getting another view on things.

It's astonishing they think they uncovered this entire plot and now what? their only recourse is to complain on an internet message board? this does what exactly? these people think they are privy to some special information that the rest of us aren't and that they are in rarefied air and the rest of us are just lemmings who bought into the ' official ' story. It's like The Matrix they are the unplugged ones and the rest of us are still in denial , give me a fucking break

you figured it all out Truthers , now what?  ::)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #338 on: September 10, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »
In the massive pile of information, it's easy to lose sight of some of the most basic questions.

Nothing in this thread has addressed one of the most nagging issues of that morning. Despite the immediate communication we had even way back in 2001, neither the President nor the Secretary of Defense would issue a shoot-down order.  Why?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: September 10, 2011, 07:00:48 PM »
In the massive pile of information, it's easy to lose sight of some of the most basic questions.

Nothing in this thread has addressed one of the most nagging issues of that morning. Despite the immediate communication we had even way back in 2001, neither the President nor the Secretary of Defense would issue a shoot-down order.  Why?

Thanks for proving my point , because they wouldn't or couldn't or didn't issue a shoot-down order it then by default has to be a conspiracy , just because your question isn't answered to your satisfaction doesn't mean your position wins by default.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: September 10, 2011, 07:05:38 PM »
I'm asking why they didn't issue a shoot-down order.
What are you talking about Cheney did order one after the pentagon was hit.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: September 10, 2011, 07:12:25 PM »
What are you talking about Cheney did order one after the pentagon was hit.

After the second plane hit, during the forty minutes before Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, why wasn't a shoot-down order issued?  Was Cheney concerned with his own potential prosecution if he did it himself?  And since we had immediate communication even back in 2001, why would he even need to consider it, since both the President and the Secretary of Defense have the power to issue such an order?  

Why didn't ANY of these three men issue the order?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: September 10, 2011, 07:21:05 PM »
After the second plane hit, during the forty minutes before Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, why wasn't a shoot-down order issued?  Was Cheney concerned with his own potential prosecution if he did it himself?  And since we had immediate communication even back in 2001, why would he even need to consider it, since both the President and the Secretary of Defense have the power to issue such an order.  

Why didn't ANY of these three men issue the order?
You are talking like they knew a plane was headed for the pentagon before 9am. They didn't know until 9.32 that another plane was headed to DC. As far as they knew until that point the attack was over. Don't forget bush was not available to speak until around 9.10-15am.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: September 10, 2011, 07:25:24 PM »
You are talking like they knew a plane was headed for the pentagon before 9am. They didn't know until 9.32 that another plane was headed to DC. As far as they knew until that point the attack was over. Don't forget bush was not available to speak until around 9.10-15am.

If two hijacked planes had just been used as missiles, why would they think this one was any different?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: September 10, 2011, 07:32:30 PM »
If two hijacked planes had just been used as missiles, why would they think this one was any different?
They didn't think it was different but they didn't know about it until 34 minutes after the towers were hit!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: September 10, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
They didn't think it was different but they didn't know about it until 34 minutes after the towers were hit!

The plane was hijacked at 8:51.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: September 10, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »
For that matter, why wouldn't a shoot-down order be issued for any aircraft that was not following commands?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: September 10, 2011, 07:48:14 PM »
The plane was hijacked at 8:51.
The white house didn't know about that plane until 9.32 the controllers lost it from radar for 36 minutes it could have been anywhere including crashed.

You are talking like everybody got a text the second something actually occurred.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: September 10, 2011, 08:04:34 PM »
The white house didn't know about that plane until 9.32 the controllers lost it from radar for 36 minutes it could have been anywhere including crashed.

You are talking like everybody got a text the second something actually occurred.

So they assumed that this plane known to be hijacked at 8:51 had crashed, and therefore didn't issue the order...?

I'm trying to get at what you're saying here.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: September 10, 2011, 08:15:56 PM »
So they assumed that this plane known to be hijacked at 8:51 had crashed, and therefore didn't issue the order...?

I'm trying to get at what you're saying here.
No the white house was not informed about this plane until the FAA found on their screens flying full speed towards DC but that was not until 9.32. They first thought it was a military plane because of the great speed it was travelling.

Of course they should have been better prepared as far as what to do they unfortunately were not.