Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 120838 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #325 on: September 11, 2011, 09:19:24 PM »
nubret had conditioning beyond his peers, it was diuretic like, shrink-wrapped skin, but didnt know diuretics were available then

didnt know winstrol had such water flushing effects

thats because serge used diuretics my friend,, every serious bodybuild does

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #326 on: September 11, 2011, 09:21:36 PM »
my meal plan..

TRAINING DAYS

Protein – P   Carbs – C   Calories – c   Fats - F

6 am – 200 ml oatmeal ( 288 c , 50 grams of C , 10 grams of P ),  125 grams of egg whites ( 126 c, 14 grams of P ), whole egg (100 c, 7 grams of P)

9 30 am
•   Half pack of lean ground turkey (220 grams, 260 c, 40 grams of P), half a sweet potato (55 c, 14 grams of C), pbj sandwich whole weight bread (180 c, 33 grams of C) or
•   5 oz chicken breast (276 c, 41 grams of P), 125 ml of brown rice (108 c, 23 grams of C) or
•   6 oz steak (266 c, 35 grams of P), 125 ml of brown rice (108 c, 23 grams of C)

12 pm – same as 9 30 am plus 1 pear

3 pm – 1 cup of egg whites  (252 c, 27 grams of P), 1 fiber 1 bar ( 100 c, 19 grams of C)

Sleep until  6

6:30 or 7 pm - 1 large can of tuna (260 c, 32 grams of P), 2 slices of whole wheat bread (180 c, 33 grams of C) or some type of veal or steak or chicken left over from dinner

8 pm - Gym

Post Workout
•   2 scoops of protein (222 c, 54 grams of P) with banana (105 c, 27 grams of C) and 3 rice cakes (105 c, 21 grams of C),

Before Bed (10pm)
•   1 cup of egg whites  (252 c, 27 grams of P), 1 teaspoon of almond butter

2800 -3000 calories roughly,

too mych for me to read right now,, you are ok you are 9-10% matter of few weeks of cleaner diet if truly natural and you will be sitting 6% and dry ,, you are 6-8 weeks from being 6% dry,, again if you are truly natural ...its about 6-8 weeks of stricter diet for natural to get to 6% from the 9-10 you are in the picture,, good luck

gh15 appoved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #327 on: September 11, 2011, 09:24:15 PM »
whats my body fat gh15

14-15% but with bloat bloat bloat!,,you can be in the singles within 12 weeks if going on the right hormones and still eating the same ....but the water  wieght for your body type will have to be dealt with with diuretic later on when in the single...or you will have to do the what i call bobbie chik way ,, the bobbie chic way is something ill discuss in phase 4 ...it involved less usage of diuretics and more reliance on diet,, stil use diuretic but ill explain about it later

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #328 on: September 11, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
15 %

lol i didnt see groink respond! ,, very good very good,, he knows his bodybuild,,sad thing is many retards will give him 22%...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #329 on: September 11, 2011, 09:28:43 PM »
What would you estimate my BF% here GH15 ?

good physiqe,, thick and dense and conditioned,, this is 5% with water wait on ...5-6% with water weight,, not much water becaue you can see the lines pretty clear and the pecs have the indentations deep into them when flex,, this is conditioned ,, its duretic from stage,,ofcourse if you want 4% you will need to go down little more on the fat but this is within the 5-6% zone and pretty dry ...still holding water but drier 6%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #330 on: September 11, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
All right physique, looks easy to maintain off gear, probably 12-15% bf... jk ;D

Christ, brother... you look fucking phenomenal! Definitely mid single digits, can't be any more than that. Fucking JACKED to say the least. A schmoe's dream!

not only buff and jacked...but! also conditioned! this is the tricky part when getting to that thickness...to keep it detailed,, he is doing good job indeed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #331 on: September 11, 2011, 09:35:11 PM »
Easily best body on getbig.  :o :o :o

nah ,, the leaf bug better physiqe,, also whats his name i forgot his fucking name the modetator from yaman also better physiqe,, their v tapers and over all symetry and condition is better ...this fella has very good physie he is very thick...and dense...but he hold too much water for first place,, he does carry the highest mass ...thats correct,, along with b boy and others,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: September 11, 2011, 10:13:45 PM »
14-15% but with bloat bloat bloat!,,you can be in the singles within 12 weeks if going on the right hormones and still eating the same ....but the water  wieght for your body type will have to be dealt with with diuretic later on when in the single...or you will have to do the what i call bobbie chik way ,, the bobbie chic way is something ill discuss in phase 4 ...it involved less usage of diuretics and more reliance on diet,, stil use diuretic but ill explain about it later

gh15 approved

discuss what hormones tdongz needs to get to mid singles god.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: September 11, 2011, 10:14:35 PM »
What would you estimate my BF% here GH15 ?

very impressive, what were u running?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #334 on: September 11, 2011, 10:18:32 PM »
discuss what hormones tdongz needs to get to mid singles god.

trenbolona ace a must

gh recomended,,

masterona A M U S T

reduced testosterona doses to the hrt levels of 150-250mg a week for 6 weeks whiel eliminating nandrolona completely

no orals what so ever

with this he will be 8-9% within 2 months about 8-9 weeks of serious training and the right doses

taking it with his kind of body to dry 6% will involve cleaning diet and thinning the skin ,, for another 8 weeks then he will be 6% dry and the size will be about 185-195lb which is good at 6% dry can look im pressive

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: gh15, where's phase 4 ?
« Reply #335 on: September 11, 2011, 10:23:16 PM »
x2, more of that please, Mars!
Mars doesnt take requests.

maxxmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: In regards to bodyfat...
« Reply #336 on: September 12, 2011, 12:15:23 AM »
So around 5%....im pretty pleased with that estimation.Never had it measured before....

BTW....I wasnt getting ready for a contest in that pic.I have been leaner....

This is probably leanest i have been,so i would be maybe 4% ? Might get it checked out of curiosity next contest !

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: September 12, 2011, 12:37:30 AM »
very impressive, what were u running?
bump

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #338 on: September 12, 2011, 01:22:30 AM »
cleaer diet is important ,, i will discuss it in phase 4,, important when it come to getting down and dialing in whiel remaining as large as possible yet as detailed as possible,, i will discuss it soon in phase 4

gh15 approved

what is a "clean" diet?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #339 on: September 12, 2011, 01:33:30 AM »
what is a "clean" diet?

How about you fuck off already?

This has been discussed 10 million times already, you seem to be the only one that doesn't get it.

You dieted down from 85kg to 65kg and i bet my ass you lost a ton of muscle, with a proper diet you could have been 75kg, that is still fucking small by bodybuilding standards.

No one gets in shape with your shitty diet and without drugs and is able to compete.

Shitty diet and tons of tren, HGH, insulin or clean diet and no drugs, if you don't want to look like a skinny little girl.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #340 on: September 12, 2011, 01:54:55 AM »
How about you fuck off already?

This has been discussed 10 million times already, you seem to be the only one that doesn't get it.

You dieted down from 85kg to 65kg and i bet my ass you lost a ton of muscle, with a proper diet you could have been 75kg, that is still fucking small by bodybuilding standards.

No one gets in shape with your shitty diet and without drugs and is able to compete.

Shitty diet and tons of tren, HGH, insulin or clean diet and no drugs, if you don't want to look like a skinny little girl.

Meltdown.

I asked gh15.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #341 on: September 12, 2011, 02:42:31 AM »
what is a "clean" diet?

i repedely said it,, from 6 to 4% especialy from 6-7% wet... to 4-5% dry ...there is specific rules need to be followd,, you just wont walk around 4% unless for few weeks...you follow

fish and rich

fish and rice

fish and rice

fish and rice

eggwhites or fish and rice

little icecream and some pine apple to get your head straight from time to time becuase the body needs some fat and i chose to give it from natural sugar like pineapple which replace fruit ...easy to drink and icecream which is best fat for brian ,,as simple as that now if truly natural the icecream thing will have to be minimal!

the meals are not in order can be also sirloin steak and brown rice,, chiken and brown rice...but! i prefer fish like tilapia in mega doses and brown rice to get from 6 to 4% rememnber! you want thin! skin! it wont come naturaly unless you work this way and even ! on hormones! you will have to do it for few weeks ,,

you just buy the damn tilapias ,,get some chiachi hot red souce,, some garlic... grill it in pan ...very thin fish easy to do ,, add to brown rice ready to make packets... and eat many meals a day ,, thats thekey to lose the bodytfat and remain with all muscle on or most..ofcourse you need to have muscle for that...and def not do it all year long,, im talking here weeks 6-7 weeks ...really the clean aspect should be 4-6 weeks if you didnt get after  weeks to dry 5% ....then you were not ready 6% dry for natual 5% dry for hormonized ...4% after application of diuretics

very simple to follow,, it just got to be therre when you go from wet 6% that look like 8...to dry 5% that can look like 4!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #342 on: September 12, 2011, 02:44:58 AM »
again ! remember i am talking LIMITED TIME OF THIS TYPE OF DIET....VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT 12 OR 16 WEEKS,, IF ON HORMONES YOU ONLY NEED 4-5 WEEKS OF IT...IF TRULY NATURAL YOU WILL NEED DOUBEL THE TIME 7 WEEKS..UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY FAT BUT THEN YOU ARE NO BODYBUILDER,,

REMEMBER BODYBUILD START DIET FROM 10% ! at max! usualy less...usualy most of us start diet from 6-7% wet....into 5% dry

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #343 on: September 12, 2011, 02:48:08 AM »
one more thing,, when i wrotre brown rice... the carbs are CYCLED!,, not everymeal is with carbs,, it cycle some low some high very much depending on few factors ,, you sometime WANT to be flat to only later....explode,, bodybuild is in advance level and advance mean SUB 6 % WET...especialy on hormones....is an art...insulina fucked up this art but its still art

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: September 12, 2011, 04:02:04 AM »
i repedely said it,, from 6 to 4% especialy from 6-7% wet... to 4-5% dry ...there is specific rules need to be followd,, you just wont walk around 4% unless for few weeks...you follow

fish and rich

fish and rice

fish and rice

fish and rice

little icecream and some pine apple to get your head straight from time to time becuase the body needs some fat and i chose to give it from natural sugar like pineapple which replace fruit ...easy to drink and icecream which is best fat for brian ,,as simple as that now if truly natural the icecream thing will have to be minimal!

the meals are not in order can be also sirloin steak and brown rice,, chiken and brown rice...but! i prefer fish like tilapia in mega doses and brown rice to get from 6 to 4% rememnber! you want thin! skin! it wont come naturaly unless you work this way and even ! on hormones! you will have to do it for few weeks ,,

you just buy the damn tilapias ,,get some chiachi hot red souce,, some garlic... grill it in pan ...very thin fish easy to do ,, add to brown rice ready to make packets... and eat many meals a day ,, thats thekey to lose the bodytfat and remain with all muscle on or most..ofcourse you need to have muscle for that...and def not do it all year long,, im talking here weeks 6-7 weeks ...really the clean aspect should be 4-6 weeks if you didnt get after  weeks to dry 5% ....then you were not ready 6% dry for natual 5% dry for hormonized ...4% after application of diuretics

very simple to follow,, it just got to be therre when you go from wet 6% that look like 8...to dry 5% that can look like 4!

gh15 approved
So after you get to your goal bodyfat and want to put several pounds of quality size you just change the brown rice to white, include more ice cream, more pineapple juice, add bananas and other fruits along with oatmeal while getting as much as possible out to eat sushi, and of course change aas compounds?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #345 on: September 12, 2011, 04:14:29 AM »

fish and rich

fish and rice

fish and rice

fish and rice

gh15 approved

you really cracked me up on this  ;D
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #346 on: September 12, 2011, 04:18:51 AM »
So after you get to your goal bodyfat and want to put several pounds of quality size you just change the brown rice to white, include more ice cream, more pineapple juice, add bananas and other fruits along with oatmeal while getting as much as possible out to eat sushi, and of course change aas compounds?

no!,, there is wet 6-8% on anything you want ot eat on hormones,, thats what bodybuild can go by easily all years and does,, its just wet bloated 6-8% ,, coming competition time last 6 week you want to get down to 4-5% right ? even if you compete 6% you want it DRY 6! ,, you will need to twik diet some ,, and clean it ,, and then apply diuretic to get the super duper thin skin ,, you can be in condition with out diuretic but NOT super duper thin skin you can get shredded and peeled but not! sandy peeled....sandy peeled when skin look like vietnamize summer roll steam roll ,, for that there is no other way aside from diuretic

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #347 on: September 12, 2011, 06:03:32 AM »

fish and rich

fish and rice

fish and rice

fish and rice

gh15 approved

Calorie deficit, that's all it takes. Everything else is BS and you know it.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: September 12, 2011, 07:30:31 AM »
Calorie deficit, that's all it takes. Everything else is BS and you know it.
yes, but you gotta hang on to the muscle, its not just fat-loss, its still bodybuilding

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #349 on: September 12, 2011, 07:44:10 AM »
yes, but you gotta hang on to the muscle, its not just fat-loss, its still bodybuilding

WL doesn't understand that part, he thinks the goal of bodybuilding is to look like an anorexic girl.

If he ever figures out that bodybuilders want to be big and muscular, he will have to overthink his stupid theory a bit, but that will not happen anytime soon, WL is happy to be either fat at 85kg (oh boy) or ripped at 64.  ::) ::)

He could come to Japan and compete in the teenager class in BB here.