Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 1 & 2  (Read 35291 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 1
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 11:00:44 AM »
You're right. Personally my "hard-core" days are long gone ... And It ain't funny  :'(
so u gave up on natural bodybuilding or on hormones? or on both?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 11:02:29 AM »
Tuna And Rice

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 12:17:30 PM »
so u gave up on natural bodybuilding or on hormones? or on both?

I'm training naturally just for overall health these days.

Experienced with something when I was young and naive and thought I would become pro LOL  :D
Glad I realized my lack of potential early.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 12:47:48 PM »

Experienced with something when I was young and naive and thought I would become pro LOL  :D

dont feel bad just go for the health look above. easy to maintain ;D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 12:49:26 PM »
oh, and Dear God,

this thread may have you canonized. amen.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »
Don't forget to buy your first copy of MD.... look at all the pictures, and then realize, THAT WILL NEVER BE YOU!

Why would you even want to look like a pro bodybuilder?  ???

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »

i see. i've never used anything other than protein powder and very briefly creatine

never considered drugs an option, i read some of stuart mcrobert's stuff and while he strikes me as sort of a pussy, i totally have the same idea about lifting weights naturally and stuff

Patmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 01:23:56 PM »
great thread, looking forward for the info gh 15

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2011, 01:26:41 PM »
gh15 could you blow up on high dose dbol? 50 - 100mg day?

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2011, 01:31:55 PM »
Is that 500gm cottage cheese and 7 whole eggs ED or EOD?
How would it be best to divide up the shots?
Cottage cheese in one needle, eggs in the other?

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 01:37:28 PM »
Awesome

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2011, 01:42:09 PM »
ok so you decided you want to be bodybuilder,, for whatever reason doesnt matter,, you want to look like bodybuilder,, ok but you are not rich ,, you are college student or poorer for waht ever reason ,,

the beggining stage,, phase 1

this is general phase that will preced the following stages

you first and formost put the following group of individuals under complete and utter ignore,, as in you dont take anytihng they say in ,, you always read them knowing they lie for whatever reason:

the group of individuals:

ron heris

layne nortom

danta and sons from the scam company true protien ,,

all fake natural profesionals/amatuers

those are the main ones needed to completely put on ignore and while reading their balonie ...completely isolate yourself and know they lie all the time for whatever reason and agenda to bring money to their pocket ,, they strive on you,, they want you ,, like a prisoner who hasnt had sex with woman for 5 years,, they WANT you bad! and they will stop at nothign with nice label ,, nice lies,, nice shieny advertizment on steroid boardings,, nice desks in expos,, hormonized bodybuild who advertize for them ,, etc etc etc,, everything they can to sell natural illusion will be used,,  so thats that,, reason i mention only the above and not rich gaspari is because he tried to bring real hormones to the market....reasoni didnt mention getny is because i did mention him and he is part of the fake naturals profesional/amatuers

so thats that,, this is first step ,, on your way to become a bodybuilder if you have limited amount of money and income

second stage that will come later on tomorow is about the foods and the drugs needed for your level of low income and the approach

gh15 approved

WORDS OF WISDOM!

CrazyWhite

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2011, 04:09:40 PM »
i see. i've never used anything other than protein powder and very briefly creatine

never considered drugs an option, i read some of stuart mcrobert's stuff and while he strikes me as sort of a pussy, i totally have the same idea about lifting weights naturally and stuff

Why would he strike you as a pussy?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2011, 05:26:17 PM »
should be interesting  :D

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »
very good, some interesting information over here.. waiting for the 2nd phase

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2011, 08:05:26 PM »
very good, some interesting information over here.. waiting for the 2nd phase

X2

Great thread

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Bodybuilding for the poor - phase 2
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2011, 08:13:43 PM »
the poor bodybuilder can not waste money on balonie,, thus avoid supplements by any way possible ,,not even if it look realy really promising that mean when you go to your local city store and walking exploding out of your xl shirt while your girl follow you ...take the product of the shelve,,look at it ,, smell it ,, hug it ,, and then peacfuly put it on the shelf again ,, that mean that waxymazie you really think will do you good ....just put it back there and leave ,,,go there to sniff a little like addict to chocolatos but dont waste a dime in that store,,

when you done the biweekly walk in your local city store...you will head into walmart americanas direction,, or any big store in your country that sell damn food,,you going to enter the place and go directly to where they have fish ,,,tilapias in bulk packages,, white fish in bulk packages whatever fish aside from mahi mahi and that county cat fish ,, but in general look for the fish in bulk should be 5-10 dolaros deals for 10 fish yb few packeges and then go to where you see written RICE,, buy rice ,,then you go to whatever spice you like as in hot souce or ketchop or anything you like and buy it ,,then you go to the banana ile and get some bananas,, then you go to pineapple can area and get yourself pineapple,,this is for your sugar pine apple and bananas,,finally you go to eggwhite ile and depending on what you have financialy you buy either eggs or allwhite egg carton drinks ...this can be little costly but since you done with buying supplments you can waste those 100-200 dolaros in the grocery store and get much more eggwhites than you can imagine,,one last thing is while you do all this you send your girl to bring you the best icecream she can find around

thats it friends,, you got here in the above paragraph almost everything you will need to eat,,

the idea behind it is ....every time you are hungry and you will be very hungry if on legit products...you go put tilapias in microwave ...defrost them foro 3 min,, then cook them in pan and within 2-3 min its ready to eat,,you add it to rice and thats your meal ,,everytime you are hungry this is what you put in your body ,,every 2-3 hours like a clock only if you are hungry ofcourse but you will be...because you will be on legit products,,

now how you work the icecream into all this? if you feel you are still hungry ,,you take the icecream out of freezer and eat some of it untill you satisfy your hunger,,it shouldnt be 3 packages but get one package and do it as your over the counter supplement to your means,,not every mean just ewhen you want to up calories and make it all interesting,,thats how you also keep it all in tune ....brain and body are intune because brain doesnt go crazy and doesnt crave anything because you feed it with icecream while you trick it to eat the fish and rice all the time,,and fish and rice especialy sushi is not clean food counsidered by me so you are eating happy nice healthy interesting meals,,ofocurse sushi is costly but even regular fish can be very good and tasty if done right and has thre right souce and spices

thats it,, this is yoru food ,,

now the definition of a good bodybuillder is the ability of him to look or APPEAR freaky ! that takes first and formost being lean ! and low bodyfat ...and this is what will get you lower in bodyfat and into the freaky zone when all the products i will mention in phase 3 added,,

your mission in phase 2 is to eat what you need,, not overfeed ,,not balonie yourslef with tons of calories,, just eat good solid food that your body YOUR PERSONAL body likes ,, some fellas on hormones ....their bodys do not like anything but fish due to all hormone wack that go on the body learn to navigate itself into the food of his choice,, in many cases it is fish it balance the bodybuild and keep the bodybuild healthy see kevin levrone ,, he was counting on fish very very much,, many others too me included

remember pupils! no matter if you have less money than others...in the gym what you cant see is not considered as size,, you HAVE TO SEE THE MUSCLES ,, THE LINES TO SOMEM COMFORTABLE DEGREE,, INORDER TO BE CONSIDERED IMPRESSIVE,, YOU NEED TO SEE SCULPTED BODYBUILDER INORDER TO CONSIDER HIM ADVANCED AND IMPRESSIVE,,

take a look at the no one picturee,, this is what we call a freak there are levels of freakiness,,but from this boardinghis picture come to my mind as good enough for this example due to his body composition ,, his bodyfat,, his over all sculpt to the physiqe and over al muscular development while keeping size as in CONDITIONED SIZE,,

tomorow i will write phase 3 which will be about the hormones and the applications of them for the poorer bodybuilders,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Kulutues

• Getbig III
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 2
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »
the poor bodybuilder can not waste money on balonie,, thus avoid supplements by any way possible ,,not even if it look realy really promising that mean when you go to your local city store and walking exploding out of your xl shirt while your girl follow you ...take the product of the shelve,,look at it ,, smell it ,, hug it ,, and then peacfuly put it on the shelf again ,, that mean that waxymazie you really think will do you good ....just put it back there and leave ,,,go there to sniff a little like addict to chocolatos but dont waste a dime in that store,,

when you done the biweekly walk in your local city store...you will head into walmart americanas direction,, or any big store in your country that sell damn food,,you going to enter the place and go directly to where they have fish ,,,tilapias in bulk packages,, white fish in bulk packages whatever fish aside from mahi mahi and that county cat fish ,, but in general look for the fish in bulk should be 5-10 dolaros deals for 10 fish yb few packeges and then go to where you see written RICE,, buy rice ,,then you go to whatever spice you like as in hot souce or ketchop or anything you like and buy it ,,then you go to the banana ile and get some bananas,, then you go to pineapple can area and get yourself pineapple,,this is for your sugar pine apple and bananas,,finally you go to eggwhite ile and depending on what you have financialy you buy either eggs or allwhite egg carton drinks ...this can be little costly but since you done with buying supplments you can waste those 100-200 dolaros in the grocery store and get much more eggwhites than you can imagine,,one last thing is while you do all this you send your girl to bring you the best icecream she can find around

thats it friends,, you got here in the above paragraph almost everything you will need to eat,,

the idea behind it is ....every time you are hungry and you will be very hungry if on legit products...you go put tilapias in microwave ...defrost them foro 3 min,, then cook them in pan and within 2-3 min its ready to eat,,you add it to rice and thats your meal ,,everytime you are hungry this is what you put in your body ,,every 2-3 hours like a clock only if you are hungry ofcourse but you will be...because you will be on legit products,,

now how you work the icecream into all this? if you feel you are still hungry ,,you take the icecream out of freezer and eat some of it untill you satisfy your hunger,,it shouldnt be 3 packages but get one package and do it as your over the counter supplement to your means,,not every mean just ewhen you want to up calories and make it all interesting,,thats how you also keep it all in tune ....brain and body are intune because brain doesnt go crazy and doesnt crave anything because you feed it with icecream while you trick it to eat the fish and rice all the time,,and fish and rice especialy sushi is not clean food counsidered by me so you are eating happy nice healthy interesting meals,,ofocurse sushi is costly but even regular fish can be very good and tasty if done right and has thre right souce and spices

thats it,, this is yoru food ,,

now the definition of a good bodybuillder is the ability of him to look or APPEAR freaky ! that takes first and formost being lean ! and low bodyfat ...and this is what will get you lower in bodyfat and into the freaky zone when all the products i will mention in phase 3 added,,

your mission in phase 2 is to eat what you need,, not overfeed ,,not balonie yourslef with tons of calories,, just eat good solid food that your body YOUR PERSONAL body likes ,, some fellas on hormones ....their bodys do not like anything but fish due to all hormone wack that go on the body learn to navigate itself into the food of his choice,, in many cases it is fish it balance the bodybuild and keep the bodybuild healthy see kevin levrone ,, he was counting on fish very very much,, many others too me included

remember pupils! no matter if you have less money than others...in the gym what you cant see is not considered as size,, you HAVE TO SEE THE MUSCLES ,, THE LINES TO SOMEM COMFORTABLE DEGREE,, INORDER TO BE CONSIDERED IMPRESSIVE,, YOU NEED TO SEE SCULPTED BODYBUILDER INORDER TO CONSIDER HIM ADVANCED AND IMPRESSIVE,,

take a look at the no one picturee,, this is what we call a freak there are levels of freakiness,,but from this boardinghis picture come to my mind as good enough for this example due to his body composition ,, his bodyfat,, his over all sculpt to the physiqe and over al muscular development while keeping size as in CONDITIONED SIZE,,

tomorow i will write phase 3 which will be about the hormones and the applications of them for the poorer bodybuilders,,

gh15 approved

whats your favorite icecream flavor gh15^

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2011, 08:18:29 PM »
lately i havent been able to stomach meat like i normally am. especially early in the morning before school. i have to eat at 7am right after i wake up. it usually takes me a couple hours in the morning to get hungry enough for a first meal. when i try to eat in the mornings i can stomach maybe half of what i should eat, then i start gagging and throwing up if i try to eat more. same thing happens mid day. so im thinking i am going to buy some bulk milk protein isolate, its 80% casein and 20% whey, and its a little bit cheaper than chicken breast, tuna, tilapia, etc.  gh15, what do you think.. will i notice any difference by substituting two meals of the day, which are normally just about 75-100grams of protein from chicken breast, with two protien shakes with 100 grams?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »
whats your favorite icecream flavor gh15^

he said a million times

peanut butter reeces  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2011, 08:29:57 PM »
lately i havent been able to stomach meat like i normally am. especially early in the morning before school. i have to eat at 7am right after i wake up. it usually takes me a couple hours in the morning to get hungry enough for a first meal. when i try to eat in the mornings i can stomach maybe half of what i should eat, then i start gagging and throwing up if i try to eat more. same thing happens mid day. so im thinking i am going to buy some bulk milk protein isolate, its 80% casein and 20% whey, and its a little bit cheaper than chicken breast, tuna, tilapia, etc.  gh15, what do you think.. will i notice any difference by substituting two meals of the day, which are normally just about 75-100grams of protein from chicken breast, with two protien shakes with 100 grams?

you drink what you cant eat ,, its very typical of bodybuild to wake up and drink his food ,, much better actualy in many cases,, but! eggwhites! nto protien powder,, drink some pineapple juice then eggwhites the all damn package ,, then eat some bananas ,, and maybe some good cereal with no milk just your hand to the package and then eat it but good cereal ,, thats all you need

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2011, 08:30:33 PM »
he said a million times

peanut butter reeces  ;D

yes,, penut butter reaces good good icecream

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
you drink what you cant eat ,, its very typical of bodybuild to wake up and drink his food ,, much better actualy in many cases,, but! eggwhites! nto protien powder,, drink some pineapple juice then eggwhites the all damn package ,, then eat some bananas ,, and maybe some good cereal with no milk just your hand to the package and then eat it but good cereal ,, thats all you need

gh15 approved
how about egg white protien powder.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2011, 08:34:48 PM »
not the same,, eggwhite from grocery store,, real eggwhites not powder,,you want the actual egg white,, infact some whole eggs are good too,, but you want the actual product from the egg to your stomack,, and eggwhite are pasturized so you really can drink it,, there used to be time i put pink lemonade powder in it and mixed with spoon and drnak it with it ,, but really the eggwhite itself taste ggood after a while

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »
Lol I feel lucky this time, I get bananas for free or extremely cheap and I live about 2 hours from the harbor so fish is fresh and cheap.