Author Topic: Why do Roided out of their Mind Bodybuilders use Painkillers and Naturals do not  (Read 23987 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Are you implying that there is a legit use for PK's?

The simple answer lies in the fact that if you don't have problem shoving a needle in your ass everyday, why should you have a problem shoving anything else (whether it be in your ass, down your throat, whatever) ~ here today, gone tomorrow.

As long as everything feels O.K today, it must be O.K., then, right?

Bodybuilders as a whole (hole?) are showing more and more selfish stupidity every day. It's too bad they can't be monitored guinea pigs, b/c they are the only ones willing to do the things that the general population does not. Doctors and Scientists could stand to learn quite a lot from them, if they could just monitor how the internal organs and the human psyche respond to such excessive behaviour and disregard.

It's all about the muscle... and it isn't even permanent. Hell of an investment.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV

As I said, no natural has ever come close  ;D

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Are you implying that there is a legit use for PK's?

The simple answer lies in the fact that if you don't have problem shoving a needle in your ass everyday, why should you have a problem shoving anything else (whether it be in your ass, down your throat, whatever) ~ here today, gone tomorrow.

As long as everything feels O.K today, it must be O.K., then, right?

Bodybuilders as a whole (hole?) are showing more and more selfish stupidity every day. It's too bad they can't be monitored guinea pigs, b/c they are the only ones willing to do the things that the general population does not. Doctors and Scientists could stand to learn quite a lot from them, if they could just monitor how the internal organs and the human psyche respond to such excessive behaviour and disregard.

It's all about the muscle... and it isn't even permanent. Hell of an investment.

Bodybuilders are a twisted group for sure and you are probably right about the benefits that can be learned from studying them... interesting that they don't do that especially with how heavily the USA places an emphasis on the "dangers of steroid use."

mass 04

• Getbig V
How else are you going to recover from a 3 plate a side hammer press and 50lb cable cross over workout, followed by a 30 min treadmill session at a 2.5 incline at 3.0 mph?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
They just seem to go together well. Guys who have connections to getting aas will run into guys who are selling strong pain killers. It only takes a couple of times experimenting with pain killers for some guys to fall in love with them. I remember taking some really strong dbol and the test I had must of been dirty. I had really bad back pumps from the dbol and I was swollen had a slight fever from the dirty test. A couple percocet later and I felt like a million bucks and I had extra energy to train in the gym. Pain killers give you a high and they give you energy.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
They just seem to go together well. Guys who have connections to getting aas will run into guys who are selling strong pain killers. It only takes a couple of times experimenting with pain killers for some guys to fall in love with them. I remember taking some really strong dbol and the test I had must of been dirty. I had really bad back pumps from the dbol and I was swollen had a slight fever from the dirty test. A couple percocet later and I felt like a million bucks and I had extra energy to train in the gym. Pain killers give you a high and they give you energy.

To a certain extent they give you energy...

However, after a point they just take away your motivation.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
there's a gay sex joke in here somewhere.
Deep Tissue Massage

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
As I said, no natural has ever come close  ;D
Pretty damn close to me.  ;)

Shawn Ray was not as shredded as someone like Andreas Munzer in the pic you posted.
!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Pretty damn close to me.  ;)

Shawn Ray was not as shredded as someone like Andreas Munzer in the pic you posted.

Maybe not, bbbbuuuutttt Andreas Munzer was a major steroid user so of course he could be leaner.  Natural, no one can.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Roiders don`t hold a candle to the Lifetime Natural when it comes to getting seriously ripped.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
I don't use steroids but if I had to guess as to the question posed in this thread....

Steroid users are probably lifting a lot heavier weights than naturals. I'm sure there is wear and tear on joints/ tendons/ bones that surpasses what they were 'made' for.

I would imagine this results in injury eventually.

Another good point has already been made about not having moral scruples about drug usage.

And let's face it, if you're pumping your body full of drugs, you probably aren't too concerned with your long term health. Not hating here, I mean that's your decision in life, but still, steroid users just aren't thinking long term by and large. What's a couple more pills per day when you said fuck it to your kidneys and liver long ago?

G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Roiders don`t hold a candle to the Lifetime Natural when it comes to getting seriously ripped.

This is a natural?

G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This is a natural?

Yep. 100 percent Lifetime Natural.  Naturals ALWAYS have the ability to get more shredded than ROIDERS just by drinking a lot of water once all of the fat is gone. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
"roiders" lift heavy weights and sustain injury, naturals do not have the ability to push their bodies to the point where pain is achieved

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Hold on who says that only juicers use painkillers you dumb fuck? Your generalizing from what? Tom prince a few others having problems cos they took them alot? ??? Explain then you might get decent answers...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I don't agree that all of these pics are naturals.

No way.
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I don't agree that all of these pics are naturals.

No way.
You don`t have any choice to disagree.  They are in fact Lifetime Naturals.  Sorry.  Its an established fact that Roiders cannot get near as lean as Lifetime Naturals, I thought everyone already knew this.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I just don't agree that they're all naturals.
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I just don't agree that they're all naturals.
You don`t have that luxury to disagree since they are 100 percent Lifetime Naturals. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I can disagree at any time I like. I'm doing it now.

Did you follow them around twenty four hours a day, even before your birth?
G