Author Topic: Why do Roided out of their Mind Bodybuilders use Painkillers and Naturals do not  (Read 23884 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I personally think a lean, healthy physique is preferable to a roided out or naturally shredded physique.  Striations and vascularity covering every square inch of a person's body doesn't appeal to me.  Neither does enormous musculature that can't possibly be attained without chemicals....both are for the freakshow.  A John Cena type level of size and conditioning is what I prefer.  Is it drug free?  Don't know, but it's not over the top.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Link please.
http://monkeyisland.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=41344&page=8

As far as all the gyno accusations, believe me, it's not like I don't understand why people would draw their own conclusions in that manner. First off and foremost, I don't take offense to it, and I don't take it personal. In all actuality, I take it as a compliment. It's been my number one goal ever since I started this journey in natural bodybuilding to have a physique on a level that people constantly question my natural status. So for all the "haters" and accusers who think they have a clue, I sincerely appreicate it! It's not going to matter how many drug tests I pass, or what kind of explanation I give, people will formulate their own opinions based on their own biases and insecurities anyway. As long as the people who I love and respect that are close to me know the truth, that's all that matters to me - not the internet tough guys lol. The fact is, as much as I tried to keep my journal positive throughout the entire prep with a positive attitude, I had a long list of challenges and obstacles to overcome...the biggest of which were my small tumors that had to be removed from my chest cavity. I ended up doing 3 minor surgeries, all during my 23 week prep, with the latest surgery being 6 weeks out from the NPC show - which was done to try and remove the massive amount of scar tissue that had accumulated from the other two surgeries. I had the option, because of where my tumors were sitting, to go in through the nipple area and as a result, would leave the least amount of visible scarring on the surface, since bodybuilding is an endeavor I plan on doing for a long time. That was the route I chose to go. Unfortunately, I ended up with a ton of scar tissue and swelling in that area, which was way worse than what you see in my show day pics. I was getting deep tissue massage therapy every other day to reduce the swelling, and although it made a big difference and dramatically reduced it, it still wasn't enough come show day to have it completely be gone. Even sitting here now, I have continued to work on it and it is now almost non-existant...probably another month of deep tissue and it will be completely gone. So, to all those who like to assume and apparently know me and all the things I went through that accuse me of gyno and steroid use, first off thank you Second, I must have been on the crappiest steroids ever created since I took a 2.5 year off season and ended up 6lbs lighter on stage. Wow, tons of muscle gained there! Not to mention that I must have the ONLY gyno in the world that suddenly disappears with consistent deep tissue massage. On top of that, it just so happens that the areas of the body that have an abundance of androgen receptors (i.e. chest and traps) which allow for exponential growth during a cycle are the muscle groups that are relatively my smallest and weakest areas! And I also must have workout partners that lie and make up conversations they've had with my doctors about the procedures I had to go through with my tumor removal while they were there at the hospital with me. Either way, that is what I had to go through during my prep this year - which made the outcome all that much more special to me! People will think and assume what they want, but the people who matter to me all know the truth, and that's all that matters. This explanation is for those that follow me online, who don't know me personally, and just want to hear the truth.+

They were primary chest tumors that originated from my muscle - they had no exact explanation as to how I got them, but they did offer a few reasons as to what might have caused them. I had gone to my local doctor because I had a sharp re-occuring pain from breathing and just wanted to get checked out. After a quick X-ray, they saw a some small masses and an MRI later and I was referred to an oncologist. They were able to get a biopsy from one of the masses and confirm it was benign, so I was able to get them surgically removed.

I told them that visible scarring was a big priority for me because of my hobby and the upcoming shows I had planned to do. They offered to go in through the nipple area that way the scars wouldn't be noticeable to the naked eye unless you were actually looking for them. So, for the first surgery, they were able to get most of the small masses out. Because of the way one was sitting, I had to come in a 2nd time and they went in from the side under the arm-pit to remove it.

Believe me, had I already had gyno, that would most definitely had been priority number one to get removed while I was already getting these surgeries.
Also:
The last thing I used that was in that same ball-park was 1-Test and 4-AD - both topicals from Avant Labs back in 2003ish I believe, and then I bought a bottle of M1T when it first came out around 2004ish - that was out of ignorance not realizing what those compounds actually were as I was under the impression back then that because it was OTC, it was OK (like a lot of people at that time). Now, I always thought those were technically pro-hormones, but I have been told that they also could have been classified as steroids as well because of the chemical nomanclature - which is not my area of expertise.

So, if those compounds are indeed technically steroids and not just pro-hormones, then yes - I have technically taken steroids before. I have never lied about anything I have ever taken...including DNP. I ran DNP back in 2004 for a good 6 weeks or so. Even though DNP is technically a chemical, it's also not something I would say is "natural". Furthermore, I've never claimed to be a life-long natural because of those choices I have made in my past. Since then, I have been completely clean of any pro-hormones, pro-steroids, etc. and have always competed within the rules of any organization I have done a show in. I most definitely consider myself a natural bodybuilder presently and from this point always will.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
ha ha, that last post of his is precious.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Link please.

well, that lifetime natural of yours seems to be natural for the last couple years only.  DNP, ha ha.
Deep Tissue Massage

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
well, that lifetime natural of yours seems to be natural for the last couple years only.  DNP, ha ha.

As he says, not even his workout partners believe his pathetic explanation for the gyno.

This guy is on some serious drugs. Even for a no-limit juicer he looks very good IMO, and the look is unmistakably DRUGGED.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
How else are they gonna destroy their livers?  Steroids ain't gonna do it alone.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Haha, never knew that guy had admitted to DNP. Awesome.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
The fact that Layne Norton trained this guy makes me sick... :-X One liar after another huh? ::) Pathetic. I will never understand this "friendly lying american" ability........

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
http://monkeyisland.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=41344&page=8
Also:
Sorry, but I can`t see who you are talking about.  Can you post a picture from that site here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I have no clue who he is talking about.  The post is useless without a photo to go with it.  He could be talking to anybody.

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Pics

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Pics 2

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Starving people are not people with muscle or the ability to eat everyday.  Starving people usually are pretty fat with no muscle.  How about you wake up and learn something about Lifetime Naturals for once.

much like yourself, eh stud?
b

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Some photos from in NY from a show I did in 2009.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
Your a smart guy Adam...however just think about it.chemicals make one stronger and put more stress on tendons,joints and muscles.after years of using being bigger and stronger than nature intended can hurt.i use a bit and can see the draw for pain pills.i think its as simple as that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Sorry, but I can`t see who you are talking about.  Can you post a picture from that site here.

Gyno exhibit

It's Tommy Jeffers. Posting under "Sporto".

ChinoXL

Why does Adonis insist on being the most naive, deceitful and condescending..
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2011, 07:42:01 PM »
poster here?  We've seen him puffed up on androgens and we've seen him dieted down at bf levels only attainable for a person of his genetic level on decent doses of tren, masteron, clen and t3 and yet he still flaps his manpleaser talking down on hormone users.  Why?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Why does Adonis insist on being the most naive, deceitful and condescending..
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »
He's got nothing better to do.
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Why does Adonis insist on being the most naive, deceitful and condescending..
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2011, 07:44:50 PM »
poster here?  We've seen him puffed up on androgens and we've seen him dieted down at bf levels only attainable for a person of his genetic level on decent doses of tren, masteron, clen and t3 and yet he still flaps his manpleaser talking down on hormone users.  Why?
I am glad you feel that way about yours truly.  But guess what?  I have never used a thing in my life.  Thanks for the compliments though, it means I am doing something correctly.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2011, 07:45:46 PM »
Maybe his mom has a getbig accont and he's afraid she might be mad at him when she finds out he juices?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »
Maybe his mom has a getbig accont and he's afraid she might be mad at him when she finds out he juices?
No. She is dead.  Have you not been paying attention.  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »
No. She is dead.  Have you not been paying attention.  ;)

Sorry that i'm not on the boards 24/7 and searching other members post history.  ::) ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2011, 07:59:32 PM »
I am glad you feel that way about yours truly.  But guess what?  I have never used a thing in my life.  Thanks for the compliments though, it means I am doing something correctly.

bullshit.  you use a double ended dildo on yourself, with one end in your anus and the other in your vagina.
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »

Sorry that i'm not on the boards 24/7 and searching other members post history.  ::) ::)
You are excused.  How is Japan looking these days?  Have they cleaned a lot of it up?