Author Topic: How do you handle getting rejected by women?  (Read 16946 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: How do you handle getting rejected by women?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 10:16:03 AM »
The answer to the question posed I the title of this thread, for me at least, was always drugs

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 10:16:37 AM »
dont know about that, most girls are shy and easely intimidated with guys who have a little size on them. the only women that came to me out of themselves had too big mouths. i dont like that.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 10:20:08 AM »
Doesnt bother me at all, I treat it like a game and the women like objects\board pieces, rarely find it difficult because of it.

Xerxes

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 10:20:34 AM »
Just do like your friends and go "next", try another chick.. if you go around whining/looking angry then it just shows her that she has power over your mental state because she has a pussy.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 10:22:36 AM »
That is why I stopped in to the doughnut shop for a few weeks. I wanted her to become more at ease with me and not be intimidated (I am almost 300 pounds). Not that any of this made a difference: As I said, I was turned down. Perhaps there really is a boyfriend; perhaps not.

Perhaps I am just an ugly fucker with an ugly powerlifter's body. And she doesn't like my choice of doughnuts.

Either way, as I also said, her answer likely has saved me a shit-fuck-tonne of money, time and mental anguish.

Still would have liked to have seen her nude, though.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 10:23:04 AM »
I don't know how you guys do it, the whole "trying to pick up women" thing.  with your cheesy pickup lines and fucking "wingmen"  ::)

Seems like a lot of work.  better when they come to you

Xerxes

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 10:24:40 AM »
I don't know how you guys do it, the whole "trying to pick up women" thing.  with your cheesy pickup lines and fucking "wingmen"  ::)

Yeah all the bitches flock around Groink in the streets

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 10:26:00 AM »
When wanking isn't good enough, just place a call to a special business lady and wham-bam-thank-you-mamn and it's done. She leaves (or you leave) and you can get back to your buds and some real fun. Or just do jack shit and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 10:28:23 AM »
Im not often getting rejected by women because they know im from getbig...

Same here.

;D

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 10:45:39 AM »
I've only had 1 rejection and she wasn't good enough for me anyway. You move on to the next hot girl and chat with her and pretend to listen to her while casually scanning for the next girl. I have a good reputation with women in my town so that helps too ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 10:54:24 AM »

This is truth, but most wont get it. If you be yourself, have your own life, seem like a cool person and let them observe that they will come to you.

Swlabr

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »
That is why I stopped in to the doughnut shop for a few weeks. I wanted her to become more at ease with me and not be intimidated (I am almost 300 pounds). Not that any of this made a difference: As I said, I was turned down. Perhaps there really is a boyfriend; perhaps not.

Perhaps I am just an ugly fucker with an ugly powerlifter's body. And she doesn't like my choice of doughnuts.

Either way, as I also said, her answer likely has saved me a shit-fuck-tonne of money, time and mental anguish.

Still would have liked to have seen her nude, though.  ;D

300 lbs... with abs?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 11:09:52 AM »
I've never been rejected by a girl, I've no idea why, I'm not great looking, I'm not crazy rich, I don't drive an m3, I guess I've just been lucky and tbh iv never tried to pick up a girl, it's just ppl u get to know through seeing them around, through friends or in business etc so u just get comfortable and like it just happens u know they won't say no. Married now tho so I'm fucked. She turns me down from time to time  :P

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »
300 lbs... with abs?

Well, you can see them when I flex, but I certainly don't have a six-pack, no. Then again, I am not on the gas, etiher, so there ya go.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »
Yeah all the bitches flock around Groink in the streets

well that's a bit much but yeah....meeting women has always been ridiculously easy for me.

My current GF I met at a house party. we were introduced by mutual friends. there was an instant attraction and we tended to "find" each other throughout the course of the evening and flirt. As it got later we were sitting outside by the pool and it was obvious there was a connection, and it was mutual. So she asked me if i had a girlfriend and i looked intently into her eyes and said "yeah...YOU." and that was that  8)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 11:59:02 AM »
Lots of studs in this thread.

Xerxes

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 12:00:07 PM »
well that's a bit much but yeah....meeting women has always been ridiculously easy for me.

My current GF I met at a house party. we were introduced by mutual friends. there was an instant attraction and we tended to "find" each other throughout the course of the evening and flirt. As it got later we were sitting outside by the pool and it was obvious there was a connection, and it was mutual. So she asked me if i had a girlfriend and i looked intently into her eyes and said "yeah...YOU." and that was that  8)
I have no doubt you had an easy time but some of that pickup shit is actually good, its not with ant stupid lines etc

btw house partys are the best

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2011, 12:01:51 PM »
I go home, perform 3 sets of upright rows and im fine.

Winner!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2011, 12:09:31 PM »

awww. thats hella cute groink. i like your game.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2011, 12:12:22 PM »
This past week I asked a girl out who works at the doughnut shop directly across the street from my gym. I kinda warmed up to her over a few weeks and then finally thought it was cool to make the move. She told me she has a boyfriend and then kicked me in the balls.

Okay, she didn't kick me in the balls, but it was a royal pisser, to be sure. She let me down gently, so at least she gave me that.

I bought an apple/cinnamon doughnut and came home to crack one off.
its either cuz your fat... which is very likely..   or its also possible you just took too long and ended up looking like a shy desperate creeper .. its best to say say something the first time you see the woman and not wait. women like men who go after what they want, not ones who are afraid to take a risk.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 12:13:19 PM »
In the past it gave me "a through the floor" feeling. It's still unpleasant, but I can appreciate a honest woman. In most cases she already has a hubby.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 12:14:16 PM »
No reject.

Sorry but all you guys thinking how to please a woman sound very un-man to me. Seriously, you think about greatest ways to approach women... ways to make her interested in you... WTF  ???

I'm not saying I can get any slut I want or that shit. But hell no I'm thinking what women like. I do what I like. They like it or not like it.
Bash all you want. I just don't respect sluts enough to try act as they want.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 12:18:21 PM »
its either cuz your fat... which is very likely..   or its also possible you just took too long and ended up looking like a shy desperate creeper .. its best to say say something the first time you see the woman and not wait. women like men who go after what they want, not ones who are afraid to take a risk.

Truth....he who hesitates is lost. Maybe not ask her out the first time you met her if she's at work....But definitely sooner rather than later.

Also always make sure the woman you are pursuing knows that you are a man with a penis and balls, and you want to fuck them a lot and stick your tongue in their asshole as far as you can while you pinch their nipples

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 12:34:58 PM »
The reason i  say this is because a LOT of guys make the fatal mistake of trying to be "funny" all the time.

Yeah being funny is good and all but this isn't open mic night, you're trying to get some pussy

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 12:40:31 PM »
The reason i  say this is because a LOT of guys make the fatal mistake of trying to be "funny" all the time.

Yeah being funny is good and all but this isn't open mic night, you're trying to get some pussy
LOL ya humor can be a very good thing but its totally unnecessary