Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 772985 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #500 on: April 22, 2013, 10:16:21 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #501 on: April 22, 2013, 10:29:41 PM »
Failed low carb today   :-\

1. Tuna omelet

2. Steak with peas

3. Omelet, coffe and bread.

4. Fried rice, shrimps and fries, soda  >:(

5. Chocolate milk, bread with cheese lol  :-[  :P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: April 22, 2013, 10:39:21 PM »
Failed low carb today   :-\

1. Tuna omelet

2. Steak with peas

3. Omelet, coffe and bread.

4. Fried rice, shrimps and fries, soda  >:(

5. Chocolate milk, bread with cheese lol  :-[  :P

Yup! We've all been there. I for one, cannot stand chocolate milk. Never had a tuna omelet, sounds gross.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #503 on: April 22, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »
Yup! We've all been there. I for one, cannot stand chocolate milk. Never had a tuna omelet, sounds gross.

I had two litres of chocolate milk yesterday...lol

Surprised it didn't come out the other end as it usually does  ;D

Also had a whole tray of brownies...not a good low carb day yesterday for me either.  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #504 on: April 22, 2013, 10:47:11 PM »

Also had a whole tray of brownies...not a good low carb day yesterday for me either.  ;D
The Falcon has influenced you it seems.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #505 on: April 22, 2013, 10:48:36 PM »
The Falcon has influenced you it seems.

Very.

I'm still wondering if ketchup is a good replacement for tomatoes...he hasn't got back to me on this important matter. Must be very busy mowing lawns  :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: April 22, 2013, 10:59:44 PM »
Very.

I'm still wondering if ketchup is a good replacement for tomatoes...he hasn't got back to me on this important matter. Must be very busy mowing lawns  :-\
Last I spoke to Falcon on the phone a couple days ago he was eating Tomato Sauce and pasta daily, said he was giving him good energy to stand and paint and mow yards. I am being serious.

Well ketchup has sugar added more of a quick energy source but burns up fast, both have Lycopene a good source of vitamin C  and will color your skin a bit. Tomatoes raw is best but I hate Tomatoes but like Ketchup.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: April 22, 2013, 11:03:37 PM »

I am feeling much better now, thanks to your post. I had a baked potato with dinner and a bran muffin plus orange juice at breakfast. These were my carbs yesterday. The day before I had two scoops of peach ice cream. Damn, I am doing great!  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: April 22, 2013, 11:06:39 PM »
Last I spoke to Falcon on the phone a couple days ago he was eating Tomato Sauce and pasta daily, said he was giving him good energy to stand and paint and mow yards. I am being serious.

Well ketchup has sugar added more of a quick energy source but burns up fast, both have Lycopene a good source of vitamin C  and will color your skin a bit. Tomatoes raw is best but I hate Tomatoes but like Ketchup.

Yes but raw tomatoes do not have the same high levels of Lycopene. For this they need to be cooked. I hope Falcon is only eating whole wheat pasta. It has loads of fiber. The regular stuff does not.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: April 22, 2013, 11:10:14 PM »
Yes but raw tomatoes do not have the same high levels of Lycopene. For this they need to be cooked. I hope Falcon is only eating whole wheat pasta. It has loads of fiber. The regular stuff does not.
I did'nt ask him on the whole wheat pasta. I didnt know this so cooked higher levels of Lycopene? I wonder why.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2013, 11:39:25 PM »
Yesterday I had:
6whole egg omelette, 3tablespoons oats an a banana, coffee. Then I trained chest-delts came back and ate pasta and chicken breast. 3hours later one chicken breast plain. Again the same. Before bed I had 5oat bars..i was feeling shaky. Pepsi, water and coffee throughout.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: April 22, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »
Yesterday I had:
6whole egg omelette, 3tablespoons oats an a banana, coffee. Then I trained chest-delts came back and ate pasta and chicken breast. 3hours later one chicken breast plain. Again the same. Before bed I had 5oat bars..i was feeling shaky. Pepsi, water and coffee throughout.

Pepsi is really unhealthy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: April 22, 2013, 11:55:49 PM »
I did'nt ask him on the whole wheat pasta. I didnt know this so cooked higher levels of Lycopene? I wonder why.

Yeah, it surprised me too. Most vegetables are better for you uncooked. Tomatoes are the exception, it seems.

Falcon would be proud of me, when I last attended the prostate cancer group I belong to, the guest speaker was a vegan dietician. A lot of what she advocated was what Falcon suggests. I think her diet suggestion offered more variety though. Falcon goes on jags of one or two particular foods and then switches to something else. She talked about cooked tomatoes and Lycopene. She advocated putting a tablespoon or so of tomato paste on other foods to make them more interesting.

Lately, I am reading labels a lot. Some of the foods I thought were relatively healthy have turned out not to be.

Essentially, processed foods are less healthy then unprocessed foods. Tomatoes being one of the exceptions, since cooking something is in fact processing it.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: April 22, 2013, 11:56:45 PM »
After heavy squat days I need like 250g of protein per 24 hours for next 48 hours.

Bout to pass out after drinking protein shake = water 12oz + 3 scoops whey ON natural strawberry flavor + 4 packets splenda.

earlier today - 4 eggs fried

1 donut

2 protein shakes

some chicken stuff in the morning.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: April 23, 2013, 12:07:10 AM »
After heavy squat days I need like 250g of protein per 24 hours for next 48 hours.

Bout to pass out after drinking protein shake = water 12oz + 3 scoops whey ON natural strawberry flavor + 4 packets splenda.

How do you know you need protein? What symptoms tell you this?

Incidentally, Splenda is not a natural product, it is chemically altered sugar. For good health, stick with non-processed foods. If you must sweeten your food, use honey, raw sugar or molasses. Just use it in moderation because sugars of any type, whether real of chemically based are addictive. Case in point; how many obese people do you know who have an addiction to diet drinks? I know a quite a few myself.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #515 on: April 23, 2013, 12:17:05 AM »
1. Oats
2. Up your mass shake
3. 4 McDonalds double cheeseburgers
4. Chicken and gnocchi pasta
5. Chicken and jap rice
6. Chicken and jap rice
7. Minced beef with red kidney beans
 Few Cups of tea and rice cakes throughout

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: April 23, 2013, 12:25:26 AM »
1. Oats
2. Up your mass shake
5. Chicken and jap rice
6. Chicken and jap rice

I know my system has slowed down as I have become older, but I don't ever remember eating this much. Is it healthy? Don't you just end up shitting out what your body doesn't need, much like what happens when folks overdose on vitamins and they simply pee out the excess?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: April 23, 2013, 12:27:32 AM »
1. Oats
2. Up your mass shake
5. Chicken and jap rice
6. Chicken and jap rice
how are you doing man? Starting eating with a plan again I see..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: April 23, 2013, 12:33:14 AM »
Pepsi is really unhealthy.
why? Im drinking pepsi max (the diet one)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #519 on: April 23, 2013, 12:35:26 AM »
How do you know you need protein? What symptoms tell you this?

Incidentally, Splenda is not a natural product, it is chemically altered sugar. For good health, stick with non-processed foods. If you must sweeten your food, use honey, raw sugar or molasses. Just use it in moderation because sugars of any type, whether real of chemically based are addictive. Case in point; how many obese people do you know who have an addiction to diet drinks? I know a quite a few myself.

dont believe in that at all. I am of the belief if your healthy, you can eat whatever the fuck you want and be perfectly flne. diet soda, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, whatever...

way i look at it is- If a  little aspartame is going to give you cancer, your probably fucked anyways.
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #520 on: April 23, 2013, 02:35:38 AM »
dont believe in that at all. I am of the belief if your healthy, you can eat whatever the fuck you want and be perfectly flne. diet soda, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, whatever...

way i look at it is- If a  little aspartame is going to give you cancer, your probably fucked anyways.

I can't see the logic in your reasoning. There's not much wrong with small amounts of those substances, but don't 'abuse' them. You might feel yourself invincible on a young age, but you simply aren't.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #521 on: April 23, 2013, 02:41:03 AM »
why? Im drinking pepsi max (the diet one)

Are you suggesting that only the refined sugars are unhealthy?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: April 23, 2013, 03:07:17 AM »
Yeah, it surprised me too. Most vegetables are better for you uncooked. Tomatoes are the exception, it seems.

Falcon would be proud of me, when I last attended the prostate cancer group I belong to, the guest speaker was a vegan dietician. A lot of what she advocated was what Falcon suggests. I think her diet suggestion offered more variety though. Falcon goes on jags of one or two particular foods and then switches to something else. She talked about cooked tomatoes and Lycopene. She advocated putting a tablespoon or so of tomato paste on other foods to make them more interesting.

Lately, I am reading labels a lot. Some of the foods I thought were relatively healthy have turned out not to be.

Essentially, processed foods are less healthy then unprocessed foods. Tomatoes being one of the exceptions, since cooking something is in fact processing it.
Good information.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #523 on: April 23, 2013, 04:17:29 AM »
how are you doing man? Starting eating with a plan again I see..
Im on this a while now, powerlifting and staying in someway shape

I know my system has slowed down as I have become older, but I don't ever remember eating this much. Is it healthy? Don't you just end up shitting out what your body doesn't need, much like what happens when folks overdose on vitamins and they simply pee out the excess?
I actually dont have to force-feed myself, Im hungry all the time, weighing 256-270lbs

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #524 on: April 23, 2013, 05:12:41 AM »
sardines in oil loaded with lousiana hot sauce n some garlic powder on top, can of tuna in oil with some hot sauce n garlic powder, chicken breast in pan with alittle olive oil with diced green peppers n onions with garlic powder on top. i just bought some mrs dash seasoning yesterday also n im gonna start throwing that on top to
R