Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 772722 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #675 on: June 20, 2013, 02:30:46 PM »
- oatmeal, coffee

- strawberry cake

- soft boiled eggs, dark whole-wheat bread, butter

- ice tea

- 2 crispy chicken burgers, milk

ukjeff

« Reply #676 on: June 20, 2013, 02:55:54 PM »
not everyday, but most days

the key is to train almost every single day, and to TRAIN VERY HARD, but not very long

i've put on about 2.5 kilos over the past few weeks and i'm still ripped

not sure how much more i can gain, but we will see

i won't let myself go over 7%

I cant wait for these pics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #677 on: June 21, 2013, 01:06:38 AM »
I cant wait for these pics

you'll be shocked

i guaren-fucking-tee it

the djer's got some damn good genetics 8)

in fact, maybe i'll post up a vid of me benching 140 kg IPF style with a full 2 second pause at the chest while weighing 75 kg or less

BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

right now i'm pretty damn weak as i can get maybe 110 kg on the bench but within 6 weeks or so i'll be pressing a STRONG 140 kg @ 72-74 which is damn near a double bodyweight STRICT BP and as an IPF passed lift ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #678 on: June 21, 2013, 01:20:02 AM »
breakfast....don't do it :-X

lunch...all blackened... tilapia fillet, shrimp 5 jumbo, oysters 6...with coleslaw

dinner....12 wings and dark berries fruit cup...

lots of hot tea during the day, lemon no sugar...its a Russian thing.

nice

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: June 21, 2013, 02:27:10 AM »
Breakfast of champions (ECA)  ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #680 on: June 21, 2013, 04:34:16 AM »
Your momz pussy.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #681 on: June 21, 2013, 10:26:45 AM »
- banana, coffee

- whole wheat bread with fish

- orange juice

- potatoes and chicken nuggets.

- fruit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #682 on: June 21, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
- banana, coffee

- whole wheat bread with fish

- orange juice

- potatoes and chicken nuggets.

- fruit

what kinda fish?

breakkie=ssdd

lunch=10 chicken wings

din-din=greek salad, fish from norgay (forget what's it's called), 4 chocolate chip cookies

snack=2 chicken courdon bleu filets and strawberry protein powder mixed with milk

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: June 21, 2013, 02:18:58 PM »
what kinda fish?

breakkie=ssdd

lunch=10 chicken wings

din-din=greek salad, fish from norgay (forget what's it's called), 4 chocolate chip cookies

snack=2 chicken courdon bleu filets and strawberry protein powder mixed with milk

Is this what you eat when you eat alone? What do you eat when you are spending the day with a lady friend?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #684 on: June 21, 2013, 03:23:25 PM »
BFast - Oats with milk, handful of blueberries, 1 scoop of protein powder in.
Lunch - Salmon Sandwich, chocolate bar
Post Workout - rice, vegetablesm chicken with bbq sauce, 2 x chocolate icecream bar, crackers with cheese on top
1 x glass of beer with friends
Night - 2 toast with 2 fried eggs on top, banana, mandarin, grapes

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: June 21, 2013, 09:19:47 PM »
BFast - Oats with milk, handful of blueberries, 1 scoop of protein powder in.
Lunch - Salmon Sandwich, chocolate bar
Post Workout - rice, vegetablesm chicken with bbq sauce, 2 x chocolate icecream bar, crackers with cheese on top
1 x glass of beer with friends
Night - 2 toast with 2 fried eggs on top, banana, mandarin, grapes

I ate like shit today.

Breakfast was 8 oz. of orange juice, coffee with half and half and a blueberry muffin.

Lunch was what I ate at the reception following a funeral I attended this morning. The finger food was catered and like most of these things, it was high in fats and carbohydrates to which I added the usual white cake with sickly sweet frosting.

Before going to the gym, I had a couple more cups of coffee with half and half.

I got better with dinner. My wife has a cold, so I got her some "Jewish penicillin" better known as chicken noodle soup. I had jambalaya. The soups were accompanied by a gorgonzola and pear salad with a variety of greens. I drank two glasses of Chardonnay and my wife had her usual diet iced tea.

After today's workout, I had a low calorie and low fat, protein drink. I'll have another one just before going to bed tonight.

I bought some lemon shortbread cookies which I may breakout in a few minutes.

Note: this is not a bodybuilding diet I recommend. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #686 on: June 21, 2013, 09:27:53 PM »
Is this what you eat when you eat alone? What do you eat when you are spending the day with a lady friend?

i never spend the whole day with a ladyfriend (coz i can't handle being around a woman for too long, i'm not too keen on emotional closeness and such) so we usually just spend evenings together, and if so and we decide to go out then we'll just go to some restaurant

at the restaurant i'll just eat standard fare depending upon the restaurant ie. if it's a pizza place i'll eat a large pizza and she'll eat a small and if it's a sushi joint then i'll eat lots of sushi

i'm not quite as ripped as before, as i'm nearing 7% and it's pissing me the fuck off, so i'll have to cut my cals back down again me thinks

i'm the most ripped guy in my gym, out of the 200 or so guys that i've seen there, and i want it to stay that way (and yeah, i like watching them melt when they see my rippedness and my up and coming strength 8))

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: June 21, 2013, 10:16:03 PM »
i never spend the whole day with a ladyfriend (coz i can't handle being around a woman for too long, i'm not too keen on emotional closeness and such) so we usually just spend evenings together, and if so and we decide to go out then we'll just go to some restaurant

at the restaurant i'll just eat standard fare depending upon the restaurant ie. if it's a pizza place i'll eat a large pizza and she'll eat a small and if it's a sushi joint then i'll eat lots of sushi

i'm not quite as ripped as before, as i'm nearing 7% and it's pissing me the fuck off, so i'll have to cut my cals back down again me thinks

i'm the most ripped guy in my gym, out of the 200 or so guys that i've seen there, and i want it to stay that way (and yeah, i like watching them melt when they see my rippedness and my up and coming strength 8))

Being ripped is taking hold I suspect. There are a few fellows at the gym where I work out who were a lot bigger and smoother and who are now looking much more ripped. One young fellow who is about my height was around 200 lbs., like me, last year. He is a little over 180 now and he's looking really defined/ripped. His small waist is insane. I doubt I will ever look like that. A little fat on an old guy like me keeps our skin from sagging too much.  ;D. Since starting back working out my waist is 2" smaller. I comfortably wore 34" dress slacks to a funeral today which made me feel damn good, (not the funeral, the fact that these pants fit me again).

My wife and I have been together for so long and yet unless we are traveling, we rarely spend a whole day together. My experience is that many women are emotional, while men are logical, or maybe that is just my take on things because I am not very emotional. I hate clingy women. It seems like this comes from insecurity on their part. My wife is and always has been very independent as I am. I was an only child until my parents adopted my sister when I was a teenager. I learned how to entertain myself early on. My wife is the middle child among her four siblings. I think this makes a difference whether a person is more of a loner or not.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #688 on: June 21, 2013, 10:26:34 PM »
Being ripped is taking hold I suspect. There are a few fellows at the gym where I work out who were a lot bigger and smoother and who are now looking much more ripped. One young fellow who is about my height was around 200 lbs., like me, last year. He is a little over 180 now and he's looking really defined/ripped. His small waist is insane. I doubt I will ever look like that. A little fat on an old guy like me keeps our skin from sagging too much.  ;D. Since starting back working out my waist is 2" smaller. I comfortably wore 34" dress slacks to a funeral today which made me feel damn good, (not the funeral, the fact that these pants fit me again).

My wife and I have been together for so long and yet unless we are traveling, we rarely spend a whole day together. My experience is that many women are emotional, while men are logical, or maybe that is just my take on things because I am not very emotional. I hate clingy women. It seems like this comes from insecurity on their part. My wife is and always has been very independent as I am. I was an only child until my parents adopted my sister when I was a teenager. I learned how to entertain myself early on. My wife is the middle child among her four siblings. I think this makes a difference whether a person is more of a loner or not.

i've been told that i really want emotional closeless with a female but that i'm damn scared of it, hence "the fear i can't name" which i run from

the gym and the barbells are my faithful ones as they are always there when i need them, and yeah they can hurt me physically (which i can take) but they can't hurt me or let me down emotionally (which females typically do, and which i can't take)

i got huge respect for you being with your wifey for so long, i'm just a fucking pussy who's scared of getting trapped by a female

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: June 21, 2013, 10:45:44 PM »
breakfast......2 cups coffee

lunch......chicken burrito and iced tea.......a few chips with a tad bit of salsa

a footlong oven roasted chicken sandwich.......diet coke

one peanut butter and jelly sandwich

two tortillas filled with cheese.......diet coke

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #690 on: June 22, 2013, 02:07:58 AM »

plus some Korean BBQ.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #691 on: June 22, 2013, 07:00:19 AM »
Breakfast.....two eggs over medium and two dry toast with butter and red caviar

Lunch.....half slab ribs with coleslaw and green beans and ham

Dinner....popcorn at the movies  :P

Unsweetened tea with lemon and water, had a d coke at the movies  :-X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #692 on: June 22, 2013, 01:06:19 PM »
- oatmeal, coffee, müesli bar

- chocolate, 70% cocoa

- banana, walnuts, chocolate milk

- double beef patty burger

- orange juice

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #693 on: June 22, 2013, 01:13:04 PM »

Kalbi

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #694 on: June 22, 2013, 01:14:27 PM »
breakkie=ssdd

snack=strawberry weight gain powder mixed with milk and 6 cookies

lunch=roast beef and white rice and iced tea

din-din=2 chicken courdon bleu filets

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #695 on: June 22, 2013, 01:15:01 PM »

Bulgogi

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #696 on: June 22, 2013, 01:19:27 PM »

Bulgogi

Oh God I love bulgogi!!! Lived on it when stationed at Ft Drum

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #697 on: June 22, 2013, 01:20:35 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #698 on: June 22, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »
  Yeah  when I was USMC I was in South Korea and ate tons of Kalbi and Bulgogi

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #699 on: June 22, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »
 Yeah  when I was USMC I was in South Korea and ate tons of Kalbi and Bulgogi

DMZ? I was up there for 2 weeks training with the big chiefs....