Author Topic: Kevin Levrone Posing Routine - British Grand Prix '99  (Read 13668 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Kevin Levrone Posing Routine - British Grand Prix '99
« on: September 07, 2011, 11:54:17 AM »
The below video I am sure many of you have seen a thousand times.  This is Kevin Levrone late in his career.  He has a foundation built on AAS and HGH, but to blow up to this level there is obvious insulin useage.  My question which is mainly for our resident "guru's" is what level of insulin useage is this?  Was he using small amounts over a long period of time?  Large amounts in short bursts?  Large amounts consistantly later in his career?

Kevin Levrone has the ideal physique IMO.  When I visualize myself as a bodybuilder, although I'm nowhere close, this is where I'd like to be.  I have never used insulin and actually would rather not until it becomes a MUST, but that is part of why I am asking this question....

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Kevin Levrone insulin useage
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 11:56:37 AM »
Kevin always was the large-amounts-in-short-bursts dude...

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »
this thread is timed well with my one from seconds ago ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »
this thread is timed well with my one from seconds ago ;D
You mean this one ?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »
Damn that might be the sickest bodybuilding video I've ever seen. That is the freakiest looking posing routine!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 12:04:30 PM »
Damn that might be the sickest bodybuilding video I've ever seen. That is the freakiest looking posing routine!

Yeah bro when he leans over and shakes his arms, his delts and arms just look insane!  Anytime I watch a Kevin video I get motivated.  I like how he managed to be enormous BUT maintained some real athleticism too.  One of the best side chest poses of all time as well...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 12:10:07 PM »
I have looked day and night for everything I could find on Kevin and his usage. So far these are the only things I have found

1. He is big into anadrol (no secret)
2. He only uses human grade
3. winstrol gives him gyno ???
4. he was using 70iu of insulin a day at one point and is now diabetic
5. His good friend Luican says Kevin swore he never touched tren :D

I would love to hear the real truth. I just listen to gh15, he's probably as close as anyone is gonna get to knowing what Kev really took.

l

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 12:10:20 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 12:15:02 PM »
I have looked day and night for everything I could find on Kevin and his usage. So far these are the only things I have found

4. he was using 70iu of insulin a day at one point and is now diabetic5. His good friend Luican says Kevin swore he never touched tren :D

I would love to hear the real truth. I just listen to gh15, he's probably as close as anyone is gonna get to knowing what Kev really took.

where did you hear that ?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 12:17:02 PM »

4. he was using 70iu of insulin a day at one point and is now diabetic
5. His good friend Luican says Kevin swore he never touched tren :D

Great post Flint!  Thanks for the info... I have REAL HARD time believing he didn't use Tren, but I agree, kinda curious as to what gh15 says on this... He was definitely into Anadrol... speaking of which, I just got some  ;D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
where did you hear that ?

yea, where did you here that? THE MOSSAD OR THE MAFIA DIRECT LINE????? ???

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 12:24:33 PM »
How the fuck would anyone truly know for sure???

Who are these guys really???

Anyone can come to getbig and act like they know all the "SECRETS"

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 12:26:16 PM »
How the fuck would anyone truly know for sure???

Who are these guys really???

Anyone can come to getbig and act like they know all the "SECRETS"

Well of course you can't take a lot of stuff for fact on here, but it is all food for thought to say the least.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 12:30:14 PM »
Just look at him in that video. :o Freak of freaks, man. How'd that not ever win an Olympia?! Levrone at his best is 10x the pro guys like Branch and Jay are.  

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »
Great post Flint!  Thanks for the info... I have REAL HARD time believing he didn't use Tren, but I agree, kinda curious as to what gh15 says on this... He was definitely into Anadrol... speaking of which, I just got some  ;D

Flinstones is an 18yr old whose idea of good fun is comparing cocks with his mancrush Josh
You as a competitor and serious physique should NOT FOR ONE SECOND listen to one word he says
Look back at last weeks threads, he was called out on EVERYTHING he typed

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 12:59:45 PM »
Flinstones is an 18yr old whose idea of good fun is comparing cocks with his mancrush Josh
You as a competitor and serious physique should NOT FOR ONE SECOND listen to one word he says

I'll note that and take a look, thanks bro

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 01:03:33 PM »

I'll note that and take a look, thanks bro

NEVER forget, he said he knows agents in the MOSSAD and paisans in the MAFIA...WATCH OUT

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 01:43:37 PM »

:o :-*
l

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »
You lost all credibility on here, that's just how it is

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »
You lost all credibility on here, that's just how it is

oh no oh no I lost my  "credibility" on getbig :'(   I think you take this place a little too seriously
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 02:16:42 PM »
flinstones wtf is wrong with you? you were bullshiting until "no one" made a thread where you addmited being a 18 kid just "playing", then you deleted your posts but the thread is still there and some of your posts are quoted so even if you deleted them people can still read what happened.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392961.msg5539045#msg5539045

"Well  I was backing his claims when he claimed he could be better than Newman. Because I personally think Josh could  really be better than Dennis Newman if he were willing to go the drug route, we all know how crazy   black guys respond to drugs.    The only person I talked shit to was Groink over a month ago in that old "testosterona face" thread and no one a few times here and there.      And No one, dude I havent made one post with anything regarding drugs since you called me out in that one thread, and it was never me who had a problem with you in the first place   As far as my physique, Im fuckin 18 years old still, and am the first to admit Im just an average guy who likes to train. Josh...could look like Kevin levrone in a matter of 24 months if he tried and is a legit genetic freak. Also another thing. Josh the handsome fucker he is ..is 5'9 1/2 on a good day  unlike flin the jew. although he is gorgeous fella. I never claimed flin the jew could be better than dennis newman, josh said he could and I backed him with em.

Do I look  black to you?    Im in the red on the right"

Well I deleted my posts because I didnt want my pictures up of me and friends/family and was gonna pm the other guys to take them down. And whats your point douchebag? That right there shows an 18 year old kid on 3 dbol a day and no knowledge of weight training hardly destroying the majority of getbigger :-*LOL you dont think I could of pmed Ron asking about taking the thread down if I wanted? Besides I already prooved to members on here I am the guy in the photo with the glasses. for the fifth fucking time drop it
l

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 02:18:42 PM »
You're full of shit and you wank off with your friends

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 02:39:28 PM »
Why is that dude in the red on 3 d bols a day if he doesn't have any knowledge of weight training??

I swear people get on gear way too fast before they even lift. Guess thats just me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 02:41:35 PM »
He also advises ppl on here about gear, it's crazy. He was exposed last week as a dillusional leper

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2011, 02:43:08 PM »
Why is that dude in the red on 3 d bols a day if he doesn't have any knowledge of weight training??

I swear people get on gear why too fast without even starting to lift... Guess just that's me.

its called a joke :) something getbiggers have a hard time realizing.

the kid is  red is a 6'4 165 pounds basketball player from Calfornia and doesn't know what bodybuilding is. Im the thick son of a bitch in the glasses, owning 75% of getbiggers as a child with my first few months of training.  haha did you seriously think I was the guy in the red?  ;D ..hmmm Funny how el numero uno forgets to take out the "just kidding part" of my post.
l