Author Topic: R.I.P. Art Atwood - 09-11-11  (Read 75831 times)

NewDawn

• Getbig II
Re: Art Artwood on Anabolicscene
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2011, 12:24:50 PM »
I think it would sound fairly similar if he fell or jumped. Detective work LMAO, your a smart one aren't ya!

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: R.I.P. Art Atwood - 09-11-11
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2011, 12:54:18 PM »
When I think about it a little more I wonder if Ron's version is not as much bullshit as that of Aaron

I mean how can you reconcile

1) "The circumstances of his death are still unclear. Although, there have been several sources that have said that Art was at a pool party and fell or jumped in"

with

2)"Art Atwood was walking through his condo complex by the pool when he suffered a massive heart attack.  He fell into the pool, .."

I assume neither Ron or Aaron were present so both are relying on sources. Where the fuck did Aaron get the "party" angle from?  Was someone fucking with him? Did he get it during a drug induced binge?

Ron's version while more believable by opening the door to the automatic connection : steroid abuse=heart attack,

may nevertheless be just a more believable/effective lie

Until I see some non bbing press announcement (not i wont be tuning to CNN tonight) I would assume nothing, since Ron has been known to BS as much as Aaron when it comes to protect 'his industry'

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2011, 12:58:23 PM »
sayin shit like that make you look creepy.

Saying Bon Voyage is also kinda creepy

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2011, 01:53:39 PM »
b

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2011, 02:10:27 PM »
Welcome to bodybuilding.

R.I.P.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2011, 02:20:05 PM »
The real story is

Art Atwood was walking through his condo complex by the pool when he suffered a massive heart attack.  He fell into the pool, people immediately rushed to help. Paramedics came pretty quickly, but couldn't help him.  Family is devastated.

there you go,,

fellas the best bodybuilders stop at around 200-220lb 6% ,,doesnt go anywhere from there ....from there on you are in what we call a death pool waiting to happen and if you are saved by race of god ...then good for you ,,

200-220 6% 5'10! this is where healthy bodybuild finished....healthy meaning...well you most likley wont die at 30... fellas who walk around 250lb 6% with guts from here to china...all fat from within ,, they are walking dead men that at times are lucky and many more time than not ...unlucky,,remember this is the beggining of the new generation bodybuild of the before gh15 ,, luke ,, art...they are the failed generation of the inbetween generations...the late 80s 90s and the now generation ,,they just fell between sadly,,

you dont just get heart attack at 38 ,, no matter what,, you just dont unless you have big problem in family history of heart problems even then ....this is DRUG RELATED AND MANY TYPE OF DRUGS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2011, 02:28:51 PM »
its not welcome to bodybuild..it is welcome to the fucktards who ruined bodybuild and made it a cult,, tons of 200lb bodybuild washed the floor with art atwood,, who the fuck was he? he wasnt anything in the bodybuild competetive scene not at the top,, he was competitor that abused drugs SEVERLY,, he also was a narc and ! inaddition he was busted many times for dealing other things than hormones,, he was hands and feet in other drugs

gh15 approved
So you reckon it was rec drugs combined with the bodybuilding lifestyle?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2011, 02:39:16 PM »
USUALLY when people fall into a pool, it's into the shallow end, and they break their neck.  If so, he would have had no chance.... sadly.

::) ::)

I was on Vacation and had a seizure by the pool and it was the deep end. Sad that he died, but he lived a great life.  8) Wisconsin lost a great grad.  8)

He was a good guy.
D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2011, 02:53:55 PM »
people are drunk all the time near pools...loose balance and drown.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2011, 02:55:52 PM »
have you ever even taken look at his>? he is a damn kid!! all of you say something like ,, he was this great figure of elderly age who gave us example ,, exampel of what ? he was a damn fuckin kid that look much older due to severe abuse going 20 years of all the drugs he could get his hands on! what exactly ar you talkin about,, 37?? this is a kid,, yes yes he LOOKED 52.... this is where the fatherly figure of he is the man come into play ,, in reality HE WAS YOUR DAMN AGE,, he was a drug dealer and a narc! he was also abusing anything not only hormones,, look into this face this is a 55 year old walking in a 25 year old ,,just takea look he doesnt even remotely look his age back then oro few years ago,, this is where the he is a man attitude come,, no he is not a man HE IS  A KID ,, a kid who died from heart attack caused by combination of narcotics such as pain killers,, and brain meds and abuse of diuretic along years,, and abuse of insulina ...and then on top of all of that ...hormones!

gh15 approved
GH15 is correct.

His face was that of a 50 year old man. I know this beacuse I saw it in person. He definitely was on SOMETHING in the narcotic family. Dude was DOWN. VERY lethargic.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2011, 03:08:16 PM »
When I think about it a little more I wonder if Ron's version is not as much bullshit as that of Aaron. Until I see some non bbing press announcement (not i wont be tuning to CNN tonight) I would assume nothing, since Ron has been known to BS as much as Aaron when it comes to protect 'his industry'

This is from his partner and friends at Professional Supplements, which I am a distributor of. Who knew him, worked with him, and are stunned by this, considered we were all meeting at the Olympia on Friday.

No matter what, Art was always a cool fellow, in business and at the expos, and whatever the circumstances, this is sad and tough news. 

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »
This is from his partner and friends at Professional Supplements, which I am a distributor of. Who knew him, worked with him, and are stunned by this, considered we were all meeting at the Olympia on Friday.

No matter what, Art was always a cool fellow, in business and at the expos, and whatever the circumstances, this is sad and tough news. 

Agreed.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2011, 03:13:09 PM »
there you go,,

fellas the best bodybuilders stop at around 200-220lb 6% ,,doesnt go anywhere from there ....from there on you are in what we call a death pool waiting to happen and if you are saved by race of god ...then good for you ,,

200-220 6% 5'10! this is where healthy bodybuild finished....healthy meaning...well you most likley wont die at 30... fellas who walk around 250lb 6% with guts from here to china...all fat from within ,, they are walking dead men that at times are lucky and many more time than not ...unlucky,,remember this is the beggining of the new generation bodybuild of the before gh15 ,, luke ,, art...they are the failed generation of the inbetween generations...the late 80s 90s and the now generation ,,they just fell between sadly,,

you dont just get heart attack at 38 ,, no matter what,, you just dont unless you have big problem in family history of heart problems even then ....this is DRUG RELATED AND MANY TYPE OF DRUGS

gh15 approved

how are people like big ron and jay still going strong? or every other pro from the 90s?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
the IFBB will work with the ATF to investigate these untimely deaths soon and will clear any suspicions  going around the bodybuilding circle... :)...stay tuned

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2011, 03:26:27 PM »
how are people like big ron and jay still going strong? or every other pro from the 90s?

THEY DID NOT USE OR AT LEAST ABUSE NAR-FUCKING-COTICS.

If you are banging rails, taking pain pills, drinking AND using massive doses of HORMONES  YOU - WILL- HAVE - A- PROBLEM! 

That combo has killed a few I KNEW personally. The were both UNDER 50. D-E-A-D.

liljj

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »
THEY DID NOT USE OR AT LEAST ABUSE NAR-FUCKING-COTICS.

If you are banging rails, taking pain pills, drinking AND using massive doses of HORMONES  YOU - WILL- HAVE - A- PROBLEM! 

That combo has killed a few I KNEW personally. The were both UNDER 50. D-E-A-D.

Any evidence he was a street drug abusing alcoholic?

As far as why guys like Yates, Ronnie, Cutler are still walking around? Everybody's physiology and susceptibilities are different would be the simple answer. But, you can bet dollars to donuts that a lot of these guys won't live until a ripe old age.

Anyway my heart goes out to the people he left behind.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2011, 04:08:23 PM »

As far as why guys like Yates, Ronnie, Cutler are still walking around? Everybody's physiology and susceptibilities are different would be the simple answer. But, you can bet dollars to donuts that a lot of these guys won't live until a ripe old age.

Evidence!!???? Jeez man! HE LOOKED 25 FUCKING YEARS OLDER than his true age. When I spoke to him his EYES WERE BARLEY OPEN. His speech pattern was abnormally slow. Look I'm TRULY SORRY this man is dead. AS I ALREADY WROTE I KNEW TWO PEOPLE THAT DID THE NARCO+HORMONE COCKTAIL.THEY ARE DEAD!!!

OH and pal I ALSO know many peeps in their 40's 50's and even one VIKING that is in his 80's. Common denominator? THEY ALL HAVE BEEN USING STERIODS FOR 20 PLUS YEARS AND ARE IN PERFECT HEALTH.

FIRST TIME IVE EVER BEEN PISSED OFF SINCE I JOINED GETBIG!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2011, 04:12:28 PM »

YOU DO NOT NATURALLY HAVE THAT FACE. YOU FUCKIN EARN IT BY MASSIVE PARTYING AND I DONT MEAN A FEW COORS LIGHTS AND A PUFF OF THE GANJA.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2011, 04:17:35 PM »

ofcourse,, no question in my mind,, again the combo of narcotics,, abuse ofo diuretics and insuline abuse will do it to you,, ofcourse booz is there too but first 3 are the main factor

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2011, 04:18:59 PM »

no major narcotic usage,, only hormone abuse ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2011, 04:23:15 PM »
no major narcotic usage,, only hormone abuse ,,

gh15 approved

I have noticed this with wrestlers bbers and athletes in general, steroids only and they are fine, but when they combine hormones with rec drugs then death is often the result.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2011, 04:30:47 PM »
I have noticed this with wrestlers bbers and athletes in general, steroids only and they are fine, but when they combine hormones with rec drugs then death is often the result.

and alcohol,, alcohol and pain killers is the MAIN MAIN cause,, diuretics will get you to lose kidny if abused....dieing if realy realy dumb ,,but over all diuretic will hurt organ if abuse....

alcohol and pain killer/NARCOTICS,, will! kill you in your sleep ,, while you awake at any given time,, you wil either walk around get heart attack out of no where,, or you will die in your sleep choking on yoru tonigue due to vicodin overdose,, you will be 6 feet under end result ,,

narcotics and alcohol ...hormones have nothing to do with death ....narcotics and alcohol kill every day many fellas who have no idea what bodybuild is,,

IT IS NARCOTICS AND ALCOHOL ALOGN WITH ABUSE OF DIURETICS AND INSULINA

this is why they drop dead!

you cant be so call massive bodybuilder with out insulina,, and you cant look impressive with out diuretic...take a look at the dry space between art atwood abdominals....do you think it is from DIET? gues again ,, it is diuretic usage along with gh and insulina ,, you have to have the diuretic there to DRYYYYY otherwize you look liek a fatzo americano that pump some weight,, then you ad the alcohol since you cant have a relashioship going due to you being paranoid and anxiety every second of your life...so drinking is a good way to forget it all....and finaly narcotics when you really want to have no pain and be high forgeting all problems of life...THIS IS HOW YOU DIE..you try it? 24 months and you are DEAD ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2011, 04:32:11 PM »
ofcourse,, no question in my mind,, again the combo of narcotics,, abuse ofo diuretics and insuline abuse will do it to you,, ofcourse booz is there too but first 3 are the main factor

gh15 approved

gh15 I understand how narcos, diuretics and booze destroy but please explain how insulin screws your face and organs? Thanks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2011, 04:37:31 PM »
insulina gets you FATTTTTTTTTTTTTT,, the only reason bodybuild are lean is the GH that go along with insulina,, you take the weight insulina bring and cut the fat with hgh ,, but the fat inside is still there...it blown you with fat from the inside,,look at philsulina face,, he look liek he swallowed the marshmelow man so soft so ugly so big head,, look at jason face really really really ugly face ,, puffed up ofcourse diuretic will lean you out before show like now....jason right now look lean in face but still! pufffffy lean  IT IS DIFF ,, insulina ages you it puffen you up like a good ole country boy in middle of kensas,, insulina brings on edema and slow every thing in your body ...it adds weight not size...what add size is the combo of gh to the insulina,, over allllll it is all ALL fake size it is haffen and puffen you from the inside out but be with out it few months and you are long gone,, be with out steroids few months and you will lose some muscle but wotn be ALL GONE....with out insulina and gh bodybuild now days do not look like bodybuilders...philsulin a will not look like bodybuilder with out insulina and gh ,, he will look liek a fella from the hood with 18 inch arms that has good shape and torse of a 15 year old girl,, it is a joke whats going on in bodybuild,, and this is when philsulina is on AAS ! take it all out and he doesnt look like he touched weight in his life!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2011, 04:40:27 PM »
Weighing over 200 lbs and under 6 feet is just a stupid thing to do in general.