Author Topic: R.I.P. Art Atwood - 09-11-11  (Read 75822 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: R.I.P. Art Atwood - 09-11-11
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2011, 06:11:16 PM »
No "MAYBE" pal. I write from EXPERIENCE and I SMELL BULLSHITE before it happens.

I don't know whether or not Atwood snorted coke. I CAN say that If a person looks 50 and is 37 and dies from a massive heart attack then MOST LIKELY he was doing SOME KIND of NARCOTICS.
Maybe he just liked the smell of coke?
U

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2011, 06:21:39 PM »
Maybe he just liked the smell of coke?

OLD lame and bad mannered JOKE. Have some class.

Oh and ya may want to REALLY ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU KEPT ASKING IF THE DECEASED WAS BANGING RAILS.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2011, 07:02:41 PM »
My brother in law died of a heart failure in his sleep at 37 years old. Never workout a day in his life only played basketball and softball. Small guy 5'6 150. The thing is he like alcohol and narcotics and mixed them alot. To me that was the cause, the death report said from natural causes, my ass.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »
what's going to happen with his posing trunks ?  and to luke's ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2011, 08:20:31 PM »
If you want to see what a guy looks like who is next, after 15 years GH, insulana, hormones, and narcotics, google former IFBB pro Justin Rys. Sad thing is, these all seem to be really nice guys...
Someone deleted my first post toward you in regards to J  :-\ the fuck ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2011, 08:33:42 PM »
My brother in law died of a heart failure in his sleep at 37 years old. Never workout a day in his life only played basketball and softball. Small guy 5'6 150. The thing is he like alcohol and narcotics and mixed them alot. To me that was the cause, the death report said from natural causes, my ass.

FINALY ,, some sense! ,, good posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2011, 10:51:04 PM »
Someone deleted my first post toward you in regards to J  :-\ the fuck ?

Maybe the mods didn't like the comment you made about him being back in jail?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2011, 01:21:07 AM »
i saw him at the after hours club in dallas called EDEN.. back in 07... he was so X out and coked up he was sweating bullets... and totally in outer space....so i know hes had a recreation drug habit for awhile.. and he was huge back then. u cant be that big and do that many stimulants and your heart finally say bye bye! its like putting a motorcycle engine to run a tank.. doesnt matter if its muscle or fat.. your heart still has to pump for that body weight....sooner or later its gonna go boom.....
real men= no rubbers

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2011, 02:34:21 AM »
i saw him at the after hours club in dallas called EDEN.. back in 07... he was so X out and coked up he was sweating bullets... and totally in outer space....so i know hes had a recreation drug habit for awhile.. and he was huge back then. u cant be that big and do that many stimulants and your heart finally say bye bye! its like putting a motorcycle engine to run a tank.. doesnt matter if its muscle or fat.. your heart still has to pump for that body weight....sooner or later its gonna go boom.....

This is spot on, no matter WHAT you take, being 280 lbs is not healthy, but the drug habit surely doesn't help as well.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2011, 03:12:55 AM »
Maybe the mods didn't like the comment you made about him being back in jail?
LOL But he is  :-\

http://www.nzbodybuilding.co.nz/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12349

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2011, 03:25:04 AM »
Rod Labbe posted this on ironage,

That's not what it says on Facebook. Supposedly, the drowning story is a cover-up for the real thing: that Art Atwood died as a result of alcohol and prescription meds and was found dead in his bed.

Rod

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2011, 03:29:48 AM »

That's not what it says on Facebook. Supposedly, the drowning story is a cover-up for the real thing: that Art Atwood died as a result of alcohol and prescription meds and was found dead in his bed.

Rod

Why would they cover it up mate ? there will be an inquiry launched by the police in which a full coroners report will be made available or is this not how they do things in the states ?

whitewidow

« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2011, 03:41:50 AM »
From Aaron Singerman

Art Dale Atwood died today in Dallas, Texas. He was 37 years old. The circumstances of his death are still unclear. Although, there have been several sources that have said that Art was at a pool party and fell or jumped in. When he was pulled out by fellow party goes he was already blue and wasn't able to be resuscitated. Untill the autopsy is preformed, we can't know if any substances or alcohol was envolved.

Art won his IFBB pro card at the 2001 NPC Nationals in Atlanta, Georgia. His professional bodybuilding debut was the 2001 Toronto Pro where he took 1st place. His first IFBB Mr. Olympia came in 2002, where he placed 12th. Art competed in 19 shows as a pro bodybuilder, and retired from the stage in 2006. Atwood was arrested in 2008 in connection to Operation Raw Deal. His arrest was also tied in with the arrest of David Jacobs, who later killed IFBB Fitness Pro Amanda Savell and then turned the gun on himself.

Since his arrest Art started Professional Supplements (http://www.professionalsupplements.net/) and was responsible for bringing Vitargo to the United States. Professional Supplements and Atwood’s main product, Karbolyn, have become very popular and the growth of his company and his reputation as a businessman have surged. He also became highly regarded as a contest prep coach, helping IFBB Pro Steve Kuclo, IFBB Pro Jason Huh, and many others. Art also ran and owned a nutrition store and tanning salon called, Results Dallas.

Art Atwood was one of the first IFBB Pro bodybuilders I was fortunate enough to have an extended conversation with. When we met, I was surprised by his modesty, honesty, and the friendly manner in which he spoke to me... A regular fan. Since our first meeting, Art reinforced those initial impressions every time we had a chance to interact. Art’s death is a horrible loss for his family, friends, and the bodybuilding world as a whole. He will be missed.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/muscle-gossip/4125-muscle-gossip-33-rip-art-atwood.html

Did he run an underground lab? who did he exactly rat on? what a fuck! he deserves to die I dont care what anybody says he ruined peoples lives so he would of died anyway when those guys got out of jail. snitches never prosper. and he was not resposible for vitargo. I thnik nutrex had vitargo in the states before atwoods company and I heard he did some shadey shit even as a businessman like being sponsored representing these products then leaving to start his own line. using the same products but changing the name. vitargo is juts waxy starch maize. its not innovative at all a good product but he ripped it off! art is a p[iece of shit in my book. sorry to have to say it regarding the circumstances.he is also a rat so im sure he was reincarnated as a rat.I hope so. what a shitbag!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2011, 04:38:18 AM »
Why would they cover it up mate ? there will be an inquiry launched by the police in which a full coroners report will be made available or is this not how they do things in the states ?
let's launch a Getbig investigation via the internet.  question #1   where did this happen(city, state)?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2011, 04:42:14 AM »
Did he run an underground lab? who did he exactly rat on? what a fuck! he deserves to die I dont care what anybody says he ruined peoples lives so he would of died anyway when those guys got out of jail. snitches never prosper. and he was not resposible for vitargo. I thnik nutrex had vitargo in the states before atwoods company and I heard he did some shadey shit even as a businessman like being sponsored representing these products then leaving to start his own line. using the same products but changing the name. vitargo is juts waxy starch maize. its not innovative at all a good product but he ripped it off! art is a p[iece of shit in my book. sorry to have to say it regarding the circumstances.he is also a rat so im sure he was reincarnated as a rat.I hope so. what a shitbag!

stop with the balonie you drama queen,,he didnt rat when it counted,,time to fall asleep now ...insomnia going strong eh?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2011, 04:44:31 AM »

Rod

as i said ...you dont just go to pool and drawan age 38... doesnt work this way ,, narcotics booz ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2011, 05:00:27 AM »
as i said ...you dont just go to pool and drawan age 38... doesnt work this way ,, narcotics booz ,,

gh15 approved

Are you implying that he was the first man at the age of 37-38 in the history of men kind to has drowned in a pool?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2011, 05:06:21 AM »
oh no,, some fellas really drown but i can assure you .....not mr art atwood,, now if he was toxicated and on narcotics...yes easily can happen

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2011, 05:09:46 AM »
oh no,, some fellas really drown but i can assure you .....not mr art atwood,, now if he was toxicated and on narcotics...yes easily can happen

gh15 approved
too easily actually. tipsy go boom

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2011, 05:19:44 AM »
No, no, no....this is just a tragic accident due to Art's inability to cope with his "new" body. The once mas monster used to get a kick out of emptying pools just by diving. Sure, a few bruises would occur but nothing a lil' Nubain couldn't cure. But for the first time of his life, Art discovered water and learnt that you have to swim to not die when you are human.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2011, 12:05:52 PM »
was he smaller tehse days? or still huge?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2011, 12:17:53 PM »
was he smaller tehse days? or still huge?

He was smaller... than even what you see here.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2011, 12:36:22 PM »
That left bitch looks disgusting, what a mess

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2011, 12:50:04 PM »
Sounds like he was holding too much water....

zing

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2011, 12:54:26 PM »
That left bitch looks disgusting, what a mess

I would still fuck her.  :D
D