Author Topic: I Hate Marijuana.  (Read 26697 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: I Hate Marijuana.
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2011, 12:48:19 PM »
Wrong again, Stupid. No one ever beat their wife, ran their car into a family, picked fights... because they were high on pot.  The amount of damage done to society by alcohol far, far exceeds that done by weed. It is not even remotely close.

God you're stupid, Stupid.

(Post the fire meltdown pic. The one with the fire.)

Agreed! Alcohol has done far worse things to our society.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2011, 12:51:37 PM »
But pot leads to harder drugs. Harder drugs lead to crime.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2011, 12:55:13 PM »
I've had some Medical Weed and My bong in my closet for a good 8months, i don't tok often, once or twice a year if that

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2011, 01:08:17 PM »
I got 12 candles I`ve been waiting to burn anyway!
Team Schering Oss NL

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2011, 03:03:43 PM »
But pot leads to harder drugs. Harder drugs lead to crime.

Sometimes, most times not. Most people drink responsibly. It's the small percentage that don't. And it's true that those who do hard drugs started with pot but I think that those who have a propensity to do hard drugs would have done them anyway regardless if pot was available. I knew a person in LA that had no use for pot. Sure he tried it a few times in high school just like everybody did but he never was into it. Said it made him stupid. But he was a coke fiend.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2011, 03:17:08 PM »
  You people are really fucking dumb. Epic attacking a straw man. You morons didn't even understand my argument for why alcohol only affects the person using it - except for one person. I give up. It's like arguing with toddlers.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MikMaq

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2011, 03:40:09 PM »
  You people are really fucking dumb. Epic attacking a straw man. You morons didn't even understand my argument for why alcohol only affects the person using it - except for one person. I give up. It's like arguing with toddlers.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I get your point technically there are no adverse health effects from alcohol, and there are some minor minor amounts of second hand smoke going into your home so you are at a very slight slight slight risk, for health problems. But statistics will easily show people exposed to the presents of drunks have higher stress levels than the average people, and this of course can lead to some major health problems.

FYI a women who's husbands a drunk experience extremely high levels of stress depending on the issue.
A women in your position would suffer a 1 in a million chance of developing lung cancer.

By the way if your one of those fags that pulls to the side of the road just because the car infront of you has bad exhaust please fucking die.

io856

« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2011, 03:56:39 PM »
I get your point technically there are no adverse health effects from alcohol, and there are some minor minor amounts of second hand smoke going into your home so you are at a very slight slight slight risk, for health problems. But statistics will easily show people exposed to the presents of drunks have higher stress levels than the average people, and this of course can lead to some major health problems.

FYI a women who's husbands a drunk experience extremely high levels of stress depending on the issue.
A women in your position would suffer a 1 in a million chance of developing lung cancer.

By the way if your one of those fags that pulls to the side of the road just because the car infront of you has bad exhaust please fucking die.
Of lung cancer  :D

dustin

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2011, 05:18:10 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Please lock yourself in an air tight container so we can take care of your precious neurons, SMM.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2011, 05:28:36 PM »
If someone told me I had to choose between alcoholic neighbors, dope-smoking neighbors, meth-heads, narcotic freaks, or heavy cigarette smokers (granted some of those mofos DO IT ALL ~ regardless, I would choose the dope-smokers, just because they are so freaking mellow all the time.

I would love to see some hard core, trouble-making alkys switch over to marijuana.

I wonder how many folks that have ruined their (and their familie's) lives on alcohol wouldn't wish that they had "Puff, puff, gived" instead?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2011, 05:31:00 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I just can't figure out if you're trolling or are genuinely this stupid.

I'll have to think on this a while.
G

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2011, 05:31:58 PM »
a gang of black guys outside a bookies in town, thought it would be a good place to stand and get stoned.. i agree with the op to a degree.. it fucking stinks and i don't wanna be breathing it in

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2011, 05:33:22 PM »
 Ok, all you morons criticizing me for my statement on alcohol, try to understand what I meant first. My point is that the alcohol only affects the person using it because, unlike cigarettes and marijuana, it is not airborne. Can you understand this? If you are sitting in a bar and a guy lights up a cigarette next to you, he is affecting your health negatively. But if he orders a bottle of whiskey and drinks all of it in one gulp, the alcohol will only screw up his liver. Understand? You guys are dense.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How about he beats you up because he is drunk, does that affect you?  ::) ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2011, 06:27:23 PM »
How about he beats you up because he is drunk, does that affect you? 

DK, I am not talking about the things that people who drink alcohol might do, but the effects of the consumption of alcohol itself. You can sit right next to a guy and he can drink a whole bottle of whiskey and it won't do anything to you. Alcohol is not airborne. Conversely, if a guy sits right next to you and smokes a joint, odds are that you will get high as well and even if you don't it will be bad for your lungs. Alcohol itself only affects the person using it.

SUCKMYMUSC

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2011, 06:31:34 PM »
  DK, I am not talking about the things that people who drink alcohol might do, but the effects of the consumption of alcohol itself. You can sit right next to a guy and he can drink a whole bottle of whiskey and it won't do anything to you. Alcohol is not airborne. Conversely, if a guy sits right next to you and smokes a joint, odds are that you will get high as well and even if you don't it will be bad for your lungs. Alcohol itself only affects the person using it.

SUCKMYMUSC

You're wrong.

If the person gets drunk and because of the alcohol beats up other people, you can very well say that it was the alcohol, so alcohol DOES affect other people.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2011, 06:50:22 PM »
You're wrong.

If the person gets drunk and because of the alcohol beats up other people, you can very well say that it was the alcohol, so alcohol DOES affect other people.

The act of consuming alcohol does not affect anyone but the person ingesting it. This is what I meant. Let's stop toying with semantics.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2011, 07:27:52 PM »

SUCKMYMUSC

I can't count the number of times some drunk stranger sat next to me. It has never happened, EVER, that some stranger sat next to me and started blazing.

You know Stupid, you get more and more stupid with each stupid post you make.

Yea! Meltdown!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »
We have definitely entered an ambiguous and extremely subjective argument.

Fact of the matter is this: Both sides are correct, and I understand both, but that is not what SMM is getting at.

You could even say that the drinker's effects would be much more delayed (as far as the bystander is concerned, and the general public) whereas the pot-smokers effects will immediately carry over to those next to him (or even over the fence)

I think we all get it, just some want to argue the semantics of it all. Oh well, another entertaining post from GB.

Now, where in the hell is Gh15?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2011, 07:54:10 PM »
If you girl smokes Pot and her boss (at work) smokes too .......

....Not good.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dustin

« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2011, 07:57:28 PM »
  The act of consuming alcohol does not affect anyone but the person ingesting it. This is what I meant. Let's stop toying with semantics.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Semantics? You can't pick and choose which hairs you want to split.

Smoking a joint of the most potent marijuana in the world wouldn't get a mouse stoned if some made it's way into your home. Some terpenes and combusted plant material will come through and it will only be enough of a scent to make it distinguished. As I'm sure you can tell, it always has the same distinct aroma from a distance. Absolutely no psychoactive compounds are transmitted at that distance. You're a fucking retard.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2011, 08:01:56 PM »
Semantics? You can't pick and choose which hairs you want to split.

But... this is what we do here. And, we do it well 24/7 without rest.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2011, 08:29:59 PM »
I can't count the number of times some drunk stranger sat next to me. It has never happened, EVER, that some stranger sat next to me and started blazing.

You know Stupid, you get more and more stupid with each stupid post you make.

Yea! Meltdown!

Lol...another meltdown. You are so childish and stupid. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2011, 08:48:35 PM »
  Lol...another meltdown. You are so childish and stupid. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL! You forgot to post a meltdown pic, Stupid. (Remember: fire)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2011, 06:59:14 PM »
  The fucker has just smoked again. The smell of marijuana is all around and I am getting dizz. I am going for a walk. I hate pot heads. I think they should all be shot in the face. I really hate these fagg.ots.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2011, 07:00:49 PM »
  The fucker has just smoked again. The smell of marijuana is all around and I am getting dizz. I am going for a walk. I hate pot heads. I think they should all be shot in the face. I really hate these fagg.ots.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
STFU