Author Topic: Phil Heath Has the best arms ever (yes better than coleman)  (Read 65155 times)

dustin

Re: All bullshit aside! What's behind the size of Phil Heath.......
« Reply #175 on: September 21, 2011, 05:58:53 PM »
so gh15 why does everybody say that testosterona is essential in every cycle?

That's because bodybuilders are stupid. We regurgitate what we hear and never think for ourselves. Do you know how many chicken breasts and rice I ate when I first started bodybuilding? I gag thinking about it.

Now I eat ice cream in between sex with my wife and going to bed. I can't help but spend 20 minutes in the washroom after a relentless shagging to pose down and admire my physique. Don't laugh, because I know all gh15's studly pupils do the same thing. Fuck, eat ice cream, brush teeth and pose for 20 minutes before pulling yourself away from the mirror.

When I wake up in the morning, same thing. Sex, ice cream or some other food, pose in front of mirror while wife rolls her eyes and laughes, etc, etc. But I'm ripped, veins everywhere, no dry chicken breasts in my diet, read gh15 Bible like good pupil, fuck wife all day, etc.

When people ask how I do it I tell them I got a Bowflex or take multivitamins or something. It's all gh15 advices though. If you're going to regurgitate anything, have it be his advices.

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »
off course drugs are important to build a physique like that.. but comon', lots of others bodybuilders do the same shit and aren't Mr. O..

we are devaluating the bodybuilding when we say that every single fuckin bodybuilder is all drugs.. ok, they take drugs.. maybe a lot!! but we cannot forget how hard is to diet 20 wks for a show... how sacrificing is to be on that day, dry as fuck and with no water.. thats a sport! in my opinion for sure..

Phil has excellent genetics.. we can see that because of his lines.. he has superb aesthetics.. also responds VERY WELL to hormones.. but, when you say that Phil Heath is Mr. O exclusively because he abuses hgh and insuline.. thats a fucking joke.

io856

Re: The bodypart that Heath will focus on next?
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2011, 08:37:25 PM »
Phil is for all intents & purposes without flaws
If his arms were a bit smaller I would agree

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Phil Heath Has the best arms ever (yes better than coleman)
« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2011, 03:12:23 AM »
If he can do that then all power to him, who gives a f*ck if someone trains hard or not? If i could attain a physique like his half arsed then damn right im doing it. I simply can not understand where the hate comes from, ev1 moans that Dillet & Flex could have been this & that had they not been lazy. Here we have a guy who is just that good and he's flipped on 4 those very reasons.

you wouldnt do it ,,it takes too much money to achieve it and too much drug intake

phil heath would be UNRECOGNIZABLE with out massive doses of hgh and insulina...he will look exactly like mature version of the basketball years only with more estrogen running in system ,,

you fellas still dont get it ...

the king is NAKED

gh15 approved
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2011, 04:12:34 AM »
  No one in the history of the sport has better arms than Coleman at the 2004 Olympia. This was his worst showing, but his arms were just as ripped and freaky as they were at 250 lbs except that they were twice the size. Incredible. Watch this video and weep, Phil Heath nut-huggers. Watch at 0:33 when Ronnie does the fist kneel and observe the diameter of his arms. Now look at 1:02 when he does the front double biceps and his arms are literally twice the size of Heath's. Then again at 1:17 when he does the back double biceps, look the peak of his biceps, the thickness of his triceps and delt muscles and how separated and vascular all his arms' muscles are. This is game. Set. Match.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #180 on: September 22, 2011, 04:44:52 AM »
^ this is crazy video ,, very impressive,, i dont understand how you can compare anyoen of the bodybuild todsay to this,, philsulina is not even jason level! and jason is not even franco level! and franco is just one of the worst mr o ever,, to compare all this to ron colman? ,,generation nothingness in its glory

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: September 22, 2011, 05:52:32 AM »
Perhaps some clavicle extensions?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #182 on: September 22, 2011, 06:25:26 AM »
it can only become more muscle on a little surface.

this is so much better on the eyes

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #183 on: September 22, 2011, 06:28:40 AM »
Now that he is Mr. O, Phil will try to improve upon his already great "platform" and upgrade to model to "freaky"standards. I have noticed in all the pics of him in T-shirts and tanktops, his chest seems to take a backseat to his incredible arms...so, I'm thinking the game plan is to bring his chest up...whereas it's not as bad as Evan's and Phil has improved his chest...I see him packing on the pounds in this area.

put all his genetics limitations aside, he could improve on the chest and also he could widen the lats a little bit. as for the narrow shoulders, well, science has not develop anything yet on how to extend the skeleton bones.... :)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 22, 2011, 07:28:48 AM »
^ this is crazy video ,, very impressive,, i dont understand how you can compare anyoen of the bodybuild todsay to this,, philsulina is not even jason level! and jason is not even franco level! and franco is just one of the worst mr o ever,, to compare all this to ron colman? ,,generation nothingness in its glory

gh15 approved
Do you think a bber will reach that level ever again? If so, who do you have close to do so?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2011, 07:30:13 AM »
no one will reach it from this generation ,, i dont know who will ,, probably someone some day ,, but i havent seen them yet,, it will also happen by mistake ...someone who will not chase bodybuild persay ...it wil be someone from powerlifting backround...but even that fella will most likley only get to rons level ,, very hard to surpass it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: September 22, 2011, 09:34:58 AM »
lean and mean dense and thick ,, seperated and cupped ,, chizeled manly dream kind of male to any female around ,, it scream fuck me ,,

can anybody illustrate this type of look with a picture?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2011, 01:49:17 PM »
can anybody illustrate this type of look with a picture?

ofcourse,, this is the thunderdome do a search and you will find,, my pupils can put here the kevin levrone video with the creed song....this is what that look is,, ofcourse to a lesser degree on 99% of bodybuildlers since kevin was hyper repsonder and very knowlegable in the drug department inaddition tovery strong and lifting heavy in gym... but the look he has in that video is what im talking about ,,

creed song video ,, they will find it for you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2011, 01:57:13 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #189 on: September 22, 2011, 02:03:18 PM »

Holy shit , genetics , genetics , genetics

More like juice, juice, juice.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #190 on: September 22, 2011, 05:47:19 PM »
Better than Ronnie? I don't think so.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #191 on: September 22, 2011, 06:44:32 PM »
Better than Ronnie? I don't think so.

Brutal gyno.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: September 23, 2011, 09:38:18 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: September 23, 2011, 09:57:05 AM »
Never liked Ronnies arms. I have always been more of a fan of a Levrone-type peak than the Ronnie peaks that almost come to a point. Ronnie's tris were nothin special either. Just my opinion of course and can totally see how you would think Ron's are the best. When he got up towards 300lbs on stage you would think those fuckers were 23inches. Any guess what they topped out at measurement wise at their biggest?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #194 on: September 23, 2011, 10:03:36 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2011, 10:29:46 AM »
Dorian MY ASS!!!  :o

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2011, 11:52:29 AM »

choice is an illusion

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2011, 11:58:45 AM »
That top pic Mesomorph posted of Ron is sick. His bis and tris jump just pop with such separation from his shoulders. Insane and freaky!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2011, 12:02:37 PM »
That top pic Mesomorph posted of Ron is sick. His bis and tris jump just pop with such separation from his shoulders. Insane and freaky!
yup thats why i laugh when people say ronnie has no tris
choice is an illusion

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: September 23, 2011, 12:07:15 PM »
yup thats why i laugh when people say ronnie has no tris
Dude that shot is fucking insane. That's like a 3-4inch valley where his shoulder and tris meet. WTF!!