Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 77448 times)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Wong Hong - 3 weeks from WBPF Asian Championships(new pix)
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »
ok 1 more comparison. Cheers guys :D :D :D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »
I got my pro card in 2003. Was 100% clean in the first 7 years (1989-1996). Then for the next 14 years (1996-2010) or so i did many mini cycles on and off and i grew but not much till after my last pro contest in March 2010 when i started to mutate. I did 7 IFBB pro shows altogther before i joined WBPF.

you said you violated the immigration law because you overstayed in the US, what kind of visa were you on at that time? Why did you not ask IFBB and Bob help you get a working visa since you were an IFBB pro, and Bob was the Athlete Representative?

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: September 29, 2011, 03:57:52 PM »

How do most normal Malaysians treat you?  Are they shocked at your appearance?  What about the girls in Malaysia, do they like the big head muscles?

Well, Malaysians are friendly people. I normally get stares in the public. lol Malaysian girls are beautiful bro! I think they like muscles but Asian girls are more conservative you know. They like it inside but do not wanna show it outside. lol  ;D ;D ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 29, 2011, 04:02:21 PM »

Well, Malaysians are friendly people. I normally get stares in the public. lol Malaysian girls are beautiful bro! I think they like muscles but Asian girls are more conservative you know. They like it inside but do not wanna show it outside. lol  ;D ;D ;D

I was told Asian women love men with a nice chest and butt

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #204 on: September 29, 2011, 04:11:07 PM »
Dude can actually speak english really well for an asian. No wonder he's intelligent with that big noggin!  ;D

I have a question. Did you tear your left tricep or is it nervedamage?

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 29, 2011, 04:17:46 PM »

is Sazali Samad still competing?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: WONG HONG 3 WEEKS FROM WBPF ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
« Reply #206 on: September 29, 2011, 05:39:00 PM »
Dude, its very unprofessional of me to do that since i am still actively competing doesnt matter in WBPF (World Bodybuilding and Physique Sport Federation), IFBB etc etc. Be patient perhaps when i retire one day i can be like GH 15 doing what he is doing now. But of course i cant be like him coz hes just too good.  My knowledge is limited. Still learning a whole lot.  ;)

I respect this a lot. A curious question though, who do you think the god of hormones, testosterona, anabola, ballerina, diabola GH15 might be? ;)
#

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #207 on: September 29, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »
Dude, its very unprofessional of me to do that since i am still actively competing doesnt matter in WBPF (World Bodybuilding and Physique Sport Federation), IFBB etc etc. Be patient perhaps when i retire one day i can be like GH 15 doing what he is doing now. But of course i cant be like him coz hes just too good.  My knowledge is limited. Still learning a whole lot.  ;)

Best answer by a Pro of your Caliber!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 29, 2011, 07:26:05 PM »

and a big cock

:D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »
about your calf,i saw some of your videos and they arevery good in size/shape but in those pics they looks smaller...
T

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »
you said you violated the immigration law because you overstayed in the US, what kind of visa were you on at that time? Why did you not ask IFBB and Bob help you get a working visa since you were an IFBB pro, and Bob was the Athlete Representative?

I overstayed on a visitor's visa. Mr. Paul Chua (IFBB vice president for Asia) at that time told the late Mr.Ben Weider about my case when i was stucked in Toronto. Mr. Weider personally wrote for me a letter for the immigration dept but unfortunately it didnt work. All they wanted was my green card or work permit nothing else. So if Ben couldnt even have the capacity to help me, how could Bob?  :-\

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: September 29, 2011, 11:35:04 PM »

I think all women generally love that on men. Not forgetting lots of dough too ;D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2011, 11:36:36 PM »
Dude can actually speak english really well for an asian. No wonder he's intelligent with that big noggin!  ;D

I have a question. Did you tear your left tricep or is it nervedamage?

Thanks. I have a torn tricep. Happened in 2007.  :(

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2011, 11:36:50 PM »
Looking awesome bro!!! Time to take over the bbing scene here ;) ...you know what i'm talking bout ;).
P

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2011, 11:39:24 PM »

is Sazali Samad still competing?

Yup, he is still competing. As a matter of fact, we are in the Malaysian team for WBPF Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Bangkok next Friday.  :)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2011, 11:47:10 PM »
about your calf,i saw some of your videos and they arevery good in size/shape but in those pics they looks smaller...

I disagree with that. I brought up my calves and shin quite a bit in last 1- 2 years. Well, 1 " increased is a lot on those cows. They are a lot thicker and the shape is also better too. Maybe the soleus i need to work more on though. Sometimes its hard to compare stills with videos you know what  imean. Best is to compare stills with the same pose my friend  :D :D :D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »
You have some good size for sure bro. What's your ideal max weight? Can you bring it up another 5 or 6 kg for next year?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: September 30, 2011, 12:20:55 AM »
Wong

who do you think GH 15 is?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2011, 01:28:28 AM »
Wong is definitely Getbig approved!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2011, 01:56:56 AM »
Wong is definitely Getbig approved!
X2 Wong rocks !

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2011, 02:30:30 AM »
I respect this a lot. A curious question though, who do you think the god of hormones, testosterona, anabola, ballerina, diabola GH15 might be? ;)

Bro, i am as curious as you! I am still trying to figure out myself who this man is. Almost certain that he was one of the top of the top pros and hes not American (well, i think everyone knows that too). A double phD in bodybuilding medicine and general knowledge. He is an amazing man that all i can say. Cheers :D :D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2011, 02:36:05 AM »
Looking awesome bro!!! Time to take over the bbing scene here ;) ...you know what i'm talking bout ;).

Hey Terry, nice to see you here! God Willing, my mission will be accomplished this year. Been waiting for this moment for a very very long time. Cheers ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2011, 02:44:03 AM »
You have some good size for sure bro. What's your ideal max weight? Can you bring it up another 5 or 6 kg for next year?

Well, for a 5' 9" guy like me i think maximum muscular weight i can put on my frame is around 110kg (240 lbs ). Yeah, 6-7 more kgs  in 2-3 years its what i am shooting for. At 41, thats a challenge. 240 lbs dry is big but most important is the refinement (muscle quality) and proportion is not sacrifized. This is the hardest part in my opinion. :)

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2011, 02:47:39 AM »
Do you have a job besides bodybuilding?

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2011, 02:54:24 AM »
Do you have a job besides bodybuilding?

I am doing PT (personal fitness training) in KL. Going to open a gym/fitness centre in KL in Nov :D. Already got the place but at the moment waiting for the equipment to come in from USA.  :D