Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 18, 2014, 03:09:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 24450 times)
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »

ok 1 more comparison. Cheers guys Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

* asia8days11.jpg (58.02 KB, 581x778 - viewed 403 times.)

* stud22_b.jpg (117.48 KB, 300x451 - viewed 383 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Schmoff
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »

I got my pro card in 2003. Was 100% clean in the first 7 years (1989-1996). Then for the next 14 years (1996-2010) or so i did many mini cycles on and off and i grew but not much till after my last pro contest in March 2010 when i started to mutate. I did 7 IFBB pro shows altogther before i joined WBPF.

you said you violated the immigration law because you overstayed in the US, what kind of visa were you on at that time? Why did you not ask IFBB and Bob help you get a working visa since you were an IFBB pro, and Bob was the Athlete Representative?

asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: September 29, 2011, 03:57:52 PM »

How do most normal Malaysians treat you?  Are they shocked at your appearance?  What about the girls in Malaysia, do they like the big head muscles?

Well, Malaysians are friendly people. I normally get stares in the public. lol Malaysian girls are beautiful bro! I think they like muscles but Asian girls are more conservative you know. They like it inside but do not wanna show it outside. lol  Grin Grin Grin
LittleJ
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 29, 2011, 04:02:21 PM »

Well, Malaysians are friendly people. I normally get stares in the public. lol Malaysian girls are beautiful bro! I think they like muscles but Asian girls are more conservative you know. They like it inside but do not wanna show it outside. lol  Grin Grin Grin

I was told Asian women love men with a nice chest and butt
MAXX
Getbig V

?

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 29, 2011, 04:11:07 PM »

Dude can actually speak english really well for an asian. No wonder he's intelligent with that big noggin!  Grin

I have a question. Did you tear your left tricep or is it nervedamage?
Schmoff
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 29, 2011, 04:17:46 PM »

is Sazali Samad still competing?

Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 29, 2011, 05:39:00 PM »

Dude, its very unprofessional of me to do that since i am still actively competing doesnt matter in WBPF (World Bodybuilding and Physique Sport Federation), IFBB etc etc. Be patient perhaps when i retire one day i can be like GH 15 doing what he is doing now. But of course i cant be like him coz hes just too good.  My knowledge is limited. Still learning a whole lot.  Wink

I respect this a lot. A curious question though, who do you think the god of hormones, testosterona, anabola, ballerina, diabola GH15 might be? Wink

#
Kwon_2
Getbig V

HTH of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 29, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

Dude, its very unprofessional of me to do that since i am still actively competing doesnt matter in WBPF (World Bodybuilding and Physique Sport Federation), IFBB etc etc. Be patient perhaps when i retire one day i can be like GH 15 doing what he is doing now. But of course i cant be like him coz hes just too good.  My knowledge is limited. Still learning a whole lot.  Wink

Best answer by a Pro of your Caliber!
Schmoff
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 29, 2011, 07:26:05 PM »

and a big cock

Cheesy
trapz101
Getbig IV

APPROVED

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »

about your calf,i saw some of your videos and they arevery good in size/shape but in those pics they looks smaller...

T
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »

you said you violated the immigration law because you overstayed in the US, what kind of visa were you on at that time? Why did you not ask IFBB and Bob help you get a working visa since you were an IFBB pro, and Bob was the Athlete Representative?

I overstayed on a visitor's visa. Mr. Paul Chua (IFBB vice president for Asia) at that time told the late Mr.Ben Weider about my case when i was stucked in Toronto. Mr. Weider personally wrote for me a letter for the immigration dept but unfortunately it didnt work. All they wanted was my green card or work permit nothing else. So if Ben couldnt even have the capacity to help me, how could Bob?  Undecided
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: September 29, 2011, 11:35:04 PM »

I think all women generally love that on men. Not forgetting lots of dough too Grin
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2011, 11:36:36 PM »

Dude can actually speak english really well for an asian. No wonder he's intelligent with that big noggin!  Grin

I have a question. Did you tear your left tricep or is it nervedamage?

Thanks. I have a torn tricep. Happened in 2007.  Sad
PORKY
Getbig III

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2011, 11:36:50 PM »

Looking awesome bro!!! Time to take over the bbing scene here Wink ...you know what i'm talking bout Wink.

Pain Before Pleasure
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2011, 11:39:24 PM »

is Sazali Samad still competing?

Yup, he is still competing. As a matter of fact, we are in the Malaysian team for WBPF Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Bangkok next Friday.  Smiley
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2011, 11:47:10 PM »

about your calf,i saw some of your videos and they arevery good in size/shape but in those pics they looks smaller...

I disagree with that. I brought up my calves and shin quite a bit in last 1- 2 years. Well, 1 " increased is a lot on those cows. They are a lot thicker and the shape is also better too. Maybe the soleus i need to work more on though. Sometimes its hard to compare stills with videos you know what  imean. Best is to compare stills with the same pose my friend  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
gib
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »

You have some good size for sure bro. What's your ideal max weight? Can you bring it up another 5 or 6 kg for next year?
the_swami
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 30, 2011, 12:20:55 AM »

Wong

who do you think GH 15 is?
saucetradomous
Competitors
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2011, 01:28:28 AM »

Wong is definitely Getbig approved!
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The only prescription is: MORE COWBELL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2011, 01:56:56 AM »

Wong is definitely Getbig approved!
X2 Wong rocks !
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2011, 02:30:30 AM »

I respect this a lot. A curious question though, who do you think the god of hormones, testosterona, anabola, ballerina, diabola GH15 might be? Wink

Bro, i am as curious as you! I am still trying to figure out myself who this man is. Almost certain that he was one of the top of the top pros and hes not American (well, i think everyone knows that too). A double phD in bodybuilding medicine and general knowledge. He is an amazing man that all i can say. Cheers Cheesy Cheesy
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2011, 02:36:05 AM »

Looking awesome bro!!! Time to take over the bbing scene here Wink ...you know what i'm talking bout Wink.

Hey Terry, nice to see you here! God Willing, my mission will be accomplished this year. Been waiting for this moment for a very very long time. Cheers Wink
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2011, 02:44:03 AM »

You have some good size for sure bro. What's your ideal max weight? Can you bring it up another 5 or 6 kg for next year?

Well, for a 5' 9" guy like me i think maximum muscular weight i can put on my frame is around 110kg (240 lbs ). Yeah, 6-7 more kgs  in 2-3 years its what i am shooting for. At 41, thats a challenge. 240 lbs dry is big but most important is the refinement (muscle quality) and proportion is not sacrifized. This is the hardest part in my opinion. Smiley
oliolioli
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2011, 02:47:39 AM »

Do you have a job besides bodybuilding?
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2011, 02:54:24 AM »

Do you have a job besides bodybuilding?

I am doing PT (personal fitness training) in KL. Going to open a gym/fitness centre in KL in Nov Cheesy. Already got the place but at the moment waiting for the equipment to come in from USA.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!