Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 77633 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Wong Hong Winner in Superheavies at WBPF Mr.Asia (Oct 7)New video n pix
« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »
as well as the waist lats-ratio.

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #426 on: October 11, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »
Well done!!! Excellent size, lines and conditioning!!!

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #427 on: October 12, 2011, 06:02:29 AM »
WEIBK, thanks man. Yup, Datuk Gan the president of Malaysian Bodybuilding Federation has done so much for bodybuilding in Malaysia for the past 3 decades or so. He is almost 80 and still have the energy to run such a huge bodybuilding event. Its unbelievable and we can see how much this man loves this sport. Total respect to him.
     Malaysia has a strong team with Sazali Samad in the light weight (multiple Asian and Universe titles) and a few more new comers. Should be a great show and i cant wait to be on stage again  :D

I SAID THE TRUTH ONLY, AND I KNOW DATUK GAN AND HIS WIFE FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS, THEY ARE CLOSED FRIENDS, AND I AM COMING TO MALACCA, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU ON STAGE WITH OVERALL WINNER TROPHY. BEST OF LUCK.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #428 on: October 12, 2011, 09:26:23 AM »
Congrats Wong,have always been impressed by your physique.

Well deserved bro!!

Wes, thank you. Swlabr shieh-shieh (Thank you in Mandarin) :D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #429 on: October 12, 2011, 12:36:12 PM »
I SAID THE TRUTH ONLY, AND I KNOW DATUK GAN AND HIS WIFE FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS, THEY ARE CLOSED FRIENDS, AND I AM COMING TO MALACCA, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU ON STAGE WITH OVERALL WINNER TROPHY. BEST OF LUCK.

Weibk I am looking forward to see you in Malacca. Please introduce yourself coz i do not know who you are. YES, the OVERALL is my goal. Whatever i do for the last 2 years is all geared up for this title. The competition is going to be very tough in Melaka but i am confident that i am one step ahead of them! Will come in even better than in Bangkok. Cheers

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #430 on: October 12, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »
Wong you would look alot better if you didn't use the dream tan. Try Pro tan, it shows the lines much better.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #431 on: October 12, 2011, 04:57:56 PM »
 ???

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #432 on: October 12, 2011, 05:00:54 PM »
 i was hoping wong would stick around.. i met you long time ago when you training out east coast.. he is very knowledgable and has much to offer in training and supplement advice..  look great in your win wong.. best of luck in the next show..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #433 on: October 12, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
Wes, thank you. Swlabr shieh-shieh (Thank you in Mandarin) :D

Awesome back shot very complete

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #434 on: October 12, 2011, 05:31:27 PM »
Wong you would look alot better if you didn't use the dream tan. Try Pro tan, it shows the lines much better.

Hey Jude2, i tried Pro tan at the Oz Pro '10 and was ok. The problem is there was so many coats to put (like 3-4 including the final coat right before going on stage). I think its more suitable for people with fair skin as i have dark natural complexion from regular sun tanning. With Dreamtan its so easy , all i need is one application before pump up and i am all ready. I posted 2 photos just for comparison sake. Thanks for your input anyway. FYI, not many people use Pro Tan in this part of the world.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #435 on: October 12, 2011, 06:14:21 PM »
You have deeper seperation in the top pic. Jan tana works well for some.  If you are going to use dream tan apply it after your last shower the night before the show and wear baggie clothes to bed. Then in the morning re apply the dream tan. It comes out much better like this, not so thick.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #436 on: October 12, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
You have deeper seperation in the top pic. Jan tana works well for some.  If you are going to use dream tan apply it after your last shower the night before the show and wear baggie clothes to bed. Then in the morning re apply the dream tan. It comes out much better like this, not so thick.

Agreed regarding 2 layers of dream tan. I looked better color wise in the finals after 1 coat for pre judging and 1 coat again before finals. Thanks bro! Will surely follow your advise. Makes lots of sense. Never thought of that. Hey , i am still learning...!  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #437 on: October 12, 2011, 07:34:47 PM »
awesome job big man,,,,thick as hell...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: October 12, 2011, 08:40:54 PM »
wong you look really good man. great physique..no homo
irongearco.com

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #439 on: October 13, 2011, 05:41:32 AM »

WONG HONG PLEAAE CONCECTRATE ON YOUR DIET & EXERCISE, THE TIME IS RUNNING VERY FAST, AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP WILL START FROM 9th - 14th. THIS WILL BE MY 3rd VISIT TO MALACCA, AND I LIKE THE PEOPLE THERE, THEY ARE HUMBLE, RESPECTABLE, AND WITH GOOD HOSPITALITY.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #440 on: October 13, 2011, 06:30:03 AM »
WONG HONG PLEAAE CONCECTRATE ON YOUR DIET & EXERCISE, THE TIME IS RUNNING VERY FAST, AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP WILL START FROM 9th - 14th. THIS WILL BE MY 3rd VISIT TO MALACCA, AND I LIKE THE PEOPLE THERE, THEY ARE HUMBLE, RESPECTABLE, AND WITH GOOD HOSPITALITY.

WEIBK, this is the hardest i have prepared for a competition in my entire life. I train, eat, and sleep thinking about the day of the contest. My class (superheavy) is on Nov 12. twenty nine days and counting. I will be ready! BTW, yes Malaysia always play superb host in sport events. This is the third time Malaysia play host to MR. Universe after 1990 and 2000. Big Cheers to ALL!  :D :D :D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #441 on: October 13, 2011, 08:02:28 AM »
Congratulations, Wong
Apa Kabar!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #442 on: October 13, 2011, 08:16:30 AM »
Hi Myster Wong,
Yo Bodi lukes amazring, u look like a bROn Up vursion of Manni PackYa, Your berry where purportioned from tores to Head

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #443 on: October 13, 2011, 10:00:27 AM »
i was hoping wong would stick around.. i met you long time ago when you training out east coast.. he is very knowledgable and has much to offer in training and supplement advice..  look great in your win wong.. best of luck in the next show..

Hey, we must have met in either Steel Gym in Manhattan or Powerhouse Gym in Syosset. Sometimes i miss training there man. lol The atmosphere is so different compared to the gyms here. 100% hardcore especially Powerhouse. Thx for your compliments. BTW, i will compete till i meet my goals (physique as well as titles). 4 more years to do that God Willing.  ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #444 on: October 13, 2011, 10:08:37 AM »
Awesome back shot very complete

Thank you and NJFlex for the compliment. Keep pumpin' ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #445 on: October 13, 2011, 10:11:57 AM »
Congratulations, Wong
Apa Kabar!

Hi Coach Huang. Khabar baik. Terima kasih. Its good having you on this board. Thanks for all the latest pix, videos, gossips, news, etc etc etc ;) You looking very good yourself too. Keep it up :)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: October 13, 2011, 10:13:52 AM »
Hi Myster Wong,
Yo Bodi lukes amazring, u look like a bROn Up vursion of Manni PackYa, Your berry where purportioned from tores to Head

i wana b lik Manni! Te Figting Mechin. lol

Stavios

« Reply #447 on: October 13, 2011, 10:15:24 AM »

wrong

when you are the only one using protan and everyone else use dream tan, you end up looking like shit in the line-up

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #448 on: October 13, 2011, 10:20:57 AM »
Hi Coach Huang. Khabar baik. Terima kasih. Its good having you on this board. Thanks for all the latest pix, videos, gossips, news, etc etc etc ;) You looking very good yourself too. Keep it up :)
i did a report of your story in my bb blog yesterday,and that day viewers almost reach 4,000 !!
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/musclecenter/article?mid=15450&prev=15464&next=15439

btw,some of my gym members from Indonesia & Malaysia ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #449 on: October 13, 2011, 10:29:50 AM »
i did a report of your story in my bb blog yesterday,and that day viewers almost 4,000 !!
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/musclecenter/article?mid=15450&prev=15464&next=15439

btw,some of my gym members from Indonesia & Malaysia ;)

WOW, cool. You have an excellent blog . Very very informative. Good job brother. Thanks for featuring me there. Nice to hear that some of your gyms members are from this region. Yes, Malaysians are getting a lot more health conscious in last 10 years. Hopefully we can inspire more to pick up this beautiful sport. Cheers! :D