Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 77449 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Wong Hong Winner in Superheavies at WBPF Mr.Asia (Oct 7)New video n pix
« Reply #450 on: October 13, 2011, 10:31:12 AM »
Thought I'd check out the blog, but it's not that useful to me.... :'( :'(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #451 on: October 13, 2011, 10:34:07 AM »

you will get aHEAD by reading those blogs

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #452 on: October 13, 2011, 10:34:24 AM »

lol. Its partly Chinese. I dont think Coach Huang has the time to translate for ya.  ;D ;D ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #453 on: October 13, 2011, 10:35:20 AM »
WOW, cool. You have an excellent blog . Very very informative. Good job brother. Thanks for featuring me there. Nice to hear that some of your gyms members are from this region. Yes, Malaysians are getting a lot more health conscious in last 10 years. Hopefully we can inspire more to pick up this beautiful sport. Cheers! :D
Hey,bro
You are very popular here Taiwan and whole Asia as i know.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #454 on: October 13, 2011, 10:44:34 AM »
Hey,bro
You are very popular here Taiwan and whole Asia as i know.

I guess i picked the perfect nickname 'Asiansensation' (joking) ;D ;D ;D   On a serious note,  thats the  biggest compliment one can get  after all the hard work and sacrifices he puts into his work. Hard work always pays off , its just a matter of time. thats my belief bro :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #455 on: October 13, 2011, 04:23:54 PM »
wrong

when you are the only one using protan and everyone else use dream tan, you end up looking like shit in the line-up
So u think he looks better in the bottom pic than top with the pro tan. If dream tan was the best then all the pros would be using it. Only some of the guys out of the States use it. and all the judges hate it. If you want to do well in the real shows don't use dream tan. If you disagree with this name one guy who uses it and does well here.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #456 on: October 13, 2011, 07:38:21 PM »
So u think he looks better in the bottom pic than top with the pro tan. If dream tan was the best then all the pros would be using it. Only some of the guys out of the States use it. and all the judges hate it. If you want to do well in the real shows don't use dream tan. If you disagree with this name one guy who uses it and does well here.

Why?  ???

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #457 on: October 13, 2011, 07:48:33 PM »
They say it takes away from the BB conditioning. I can live with it when I judge shows, but I can tell u what alot of the judges say and they dislike it. Listen to any of the play by play for a pro show and see what they say. I listen to all of them. I am talking about the USA mainly, not some of the other countries where dream tan is the only thing they use.

Stavios

« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2011, 08:53:41 PM »

yes I do

here in canada everybody use dreamtan and when they don't they look too light next to everybody and it costs them a placing usually

I know it's not the case in the USA but in other country everybody use it.
You look like you have no tan if you wear protan and everybody else is all shiny and dark

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #459 on: October 13, 2011, 09:07:03 PM »
They say it takes away from the BB conditioning. I can live with it when I judge shows, but I can tell u what alot of the judges say and they dislike it. Listen to any of the play by play for a pro show and see what they say. I listen to all of them. I am talking about the USA mainly, not some of the other countries where dream tan is the only thing they use.

Cool. I am just curious.  ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #460 on: October 13, 2011, 09:18:26 PM »
yes I do

here in canada everybody use dreamtan and when they don't they look too light next to everybody and it costs them a placing usually

I know it's not the case in the USA but in other country everybody use it.
You look like you have no tan if you wear protan and everybody else is all shiny and dark

I didnt know Canadians are big on Dreamtan too huh? Both Dreamtan and Pro tan are great products actually. Its just a personal choice you  know.
 I think most important is to apply color just enough to make you 'shine'. When you 'shine' the judges will automatically pay attention to you more (provided if you are in tip top condition of course lol). A physique cannot look dull on stage. The amount and timing is of importance here and this takes skills. We dont wanna all 12 weeks of prep to go down in drain just coz of wrong application of  color. Just my 2 cents.  ;)

YiriSS

• Getbig II
Re: Wong Hong - 3 weeks from WBPF Asian Championships(new pix)
« Reply #461 on: October 17, 2011, 02:13:22 AM »
I am doing PT (personal fitness training) in KL. Going to open a gym/fitness centre in KL in Nov :D. Already got the place but at the moment waiting for the equipment to come in from USA.  :D

Hey asiansensation, just wondering where you are opening in KL?
is it near your current gym ?

and we gotta go to concorde again with porky for a meal like we did in january after Lilians tv shoot

see you in dec bro, (wifes bro is getting married)

good luck at the worlds

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #462 on: October 17, 2011, 03:14:27 AM »

and we gotta go to concorde again with porky for a meal like we did in january after Lilians tv shoot

good luck at the worlds
Mike?
P

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #463 on: October 17, 2011, 03:14:36 AM »

good luck at the worlds

Yo! Of course we will hang out again. Hopefully not too close to the Qatar Classic happening in first week of Jan 2012 though. I am doing that for sure coz i wanna see how i will fare among the Arab great bodybuilders. FYI, they are world class athletes. My prep for the World's is great. 3 and a half more weeks to the D-Day. Cheers :)

My new gym will be in Old Klang Road not far from Cheras. We are opening on Dec 1.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #464 on: October 18, 2011, 08:43:27 AM »
Did a photoshoot 1 day after the WBPF Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Bangkok. Just got the pics today from the photograher Yen from China. Thought of sharing with you guys ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #465 on: October 18, 2011, 08:47:40 AM »
another one. Cheers 8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #466 on: October 18, 2011, 08:51:14 AM »
Did a photoshoot 1 day after the WBPF Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Bangkok. Just got the pics today from the photograher Yen from China. Thought of sharing with you guys ;)
good stuff,good pose on ya,legs are nuts.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: October 18, 2011, 08:56:17 AM »

the haircut doesn't look bad

:D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #468 on: October 18, 2011, 08:58:13 AM »

good head of hair,,most asians wear it that ,hair has perfect texture to spike ,stands up no matter what.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #469 on: October 18, 2011, 08:58:33 AM »
good stuff,good pose on ya,legs are nuts.

Thanks for the compliment. bro, you seem to know a lot bout bodybuilding. I wil start a new thread next week on my last 3 weeks prep for the World Championships on Nov 12 in Malaysia. Need your feed back good or bad so that i know if i am on track . Others' feedback is also welcomed too ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #470 on: October 18, 2011, 09:03:21 AM »

hehe, took me a long time to pick that hairstyle from various mags. I am glad it turned out pretty good after gelling ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Your quads are better than most of pros.
Hey,bro
btw,your chinese full name is 王洪 or 王乃洪?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #472 on: October 18, 2011, 09:12:57 AM »
Lots of muscle for being in your 40's.
T

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Your quads are better than most of pros.
Hey,bro
btw,your chinese full name is 王洪 or 王乃洪?

Thanks bro. Believe it or not my quads used to be my weak bodypart long time ago but thru' training , determination, and patience, now they have become my best bodypart. Regarding my Chinese name, i do not know how to type chinese character on PC :-[  I can give you the meaning though. Wong means yellow in chinese and Hong means hero in Chinese. The above character for Wong is wrong. (Wong Wrong lol) ;D ;D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #474 on: October 18, 2011, 09:27:16 AM »
Lots of muscle for being in your 40's.

I weighed 102kg (225lbs) there. I came in 5 kg more than my last show the Oz Pro in March 2010 (18 mths ago). Bigger, fuller and more condition too this time. At 41, even i am suprised how i could bring my physique to another level. Mutation baby :)