Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 77587 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Thanks bro. Believe it or not my quads used to be my weak bodypart long time ago but thru' training , determination, and patience, mpw they have become my best bodypart. Regarding my Chinese name, i do not know how to type chinese character on PC :-[  I can give your the meaning though. Wong means yellow in chinese and Hong means hero in Chinese. The above character for Wong is wrong. (Wong Wrong lol) ;D ;D
for southeast asia chinese,Wong is same as Huang here in Taiwan.
So i guess your chinese family name is 黃(yellow),same with me :)
so your chinese full name maybe is 黃宏 ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
for southeast asia chinese,Wong is same as Huang here in Taiwan.
So i guess your chinese family name is 黃(yellow),same with me :)
so your chinese full name maybe is 黃宏 ;)

Absolutely right Coach Huang regarding my Chinese name. Cool we have the same last name (surname). Who knows maybe we are related. lol  ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Absolutely right Coach Huang regarding my Chinese name. Cool we have the same last name (surname). Who knows maybe we are related. lol  ;D
x2

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Great fucking legs bro! Wow
team b-boy

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
nice hair cut.  related to Jay Cutlet?  ::)

Schmoff

• Getbig V

in Chinese, they say, " you guys belonged to one family 500 years ago."

:D :D

YiriSS

• Getbig II
Re: Wong Hong - 3 weeks from WBPF Asian Championships(new pix)
« Reply #481 on: October 18, 2011, 11:19:18 PM »

YiriSS

• Getbig II
Re: Wong Hong - 3 weeks from WBPF Asian Championships(new pix)
« Reply #482 on: October 18, 2011, 11:25:23 PM »
Yo! Of course we will hang out again. Hopefully not too close to the Qatar Classic happening in first week of Jan 2012 though. I am doing that for sure coz i wanna see how i will fare among the Arab great bodybuilders. FYI, they are world class athletes. My prep for the World's is great. 3 and a half more weeks to the D-Day. Cheers :)

My new gym will be in Old Klang Road not far from Cheras. We are opening on Dec 1.

we will back in KL on the 14th dec, looking forward to seeing the new gym, and also revisit Ultimate Gym !

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: Wong Hong Winner in Superheavies at WBPF Mr.Asia (Oct 7)New video n pix
« Reply #483 on: October 18, 2011, 11:26:06 PM »
Did a photoshoot 1 day after the WBPF Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Bangkok. Just got the pics today from the photograher Yen from China. Thought of sharing with you guys ;)

Simply amazing. Good structure, proportions and symmetry. Legs are incredible and so are those thick and full triceps. Should be a Mr. Olympia contender. 8)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #484 on: October 19, 2011, 12:03:47 AM »
Simply amazing. Good structure, proportions and symmetry. Legs are incredible and so are those thick and full triceps. Should be a Mr. Olympia contender. 8)

Bro and B-Boy thanks! OK one last pix before my countdown pix (3 weeks out) from the WBPF World Bodybuilding Championships on Nov 12. I will start a new thread for that next week. Cheers and God Bless. :D :D

P/S: I am not sure if i am an Olympia contender yet but i am confident that i am good enough to be atleast competing in the Big O. But too bad, i am 100% with WBPF now (World Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Federation).

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #485 on: October 19, 2011, 12:07:31 AM »
Bro and B-Boy thanks! OK one last pix before my countdown pix (3 weeks out) from the WBPF World Bodybuilding Championships on Nov 12. I will start a new thread for that next week. Cheers and God Bless. :D :D
Hey,bro
how about a 2 weeks out video added?

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #486 on: October 19, 2011, 12:12:23 AM »
Hey,bro
how about a 2 weeks out video added?

Brother, good idea! Short clips on my training 1-2 weeks out. Cool ;)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #487 on: October 19, 2011, 12:16:14 AM »
x2
I will keep to post your update news in my chinese bb web.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #488 on: October 19, 2011, 12:26:33 AM »
x2
I will keep to post your update news in my chinese bb web.

cool thx bro ;)

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #489 on: October 19, 2011, 12:28:09 AM »

Bro, you should get someone to video all your comps from the last Asia in Bkk to the ones you are gonna do in the coming months. Document them all, later compile it into a dvd along with your training and lifestyle clips and sell them. I guarantee many will want to buy them!  ;)
P

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Bro, look like your best shape of your life. Conglats!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #493 on: October 19, 2011, 07:17:28 AM »
Bro, you should get someone to video all your comps from the last Asia in Bkk to the ones you are gonna do in the coming months. Document them all, later compile it into a dvd along with your training and lifestyle clips and sell them. I guarantee many will want to buy them!  ;)

Hmmmmm thats a great idea bro. I think i know who to approach for the video for last Asia in Bangkok and will surely do video clips for my prep and the Worlds and a few more shows in the coming months. Must find someone who is a pro in this though. I wanna the video to be good quality if its for sales. You know what i mean.  hehe ;D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Bro, look like your best shape of your life. Conglats!!

As a matter if fact, i am. Finally bearing  fruits from my hard labor. lol   Now, i wil just cruise for the next show since i am already in shape since the Asian 2 weeks ago. Next is the Universe (World Championships) on Nov 12, then Pro Am Classic in Singapore on Nov 16, Qatar Classic first week of Jan 2012 and finally the Indonesian Open in Jakarta on Jan 25. Its not going to be easy to remain in tip top condition for so long but i think i can do it! Always think POSITIVE! ;)

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #495 on: October 19, 2011, 07:31:38 AM »

Hmmmmm thats a great idea bro. I think i know who to approach for the video for last Asia in Bangkok and will surely do video clips for my prep and the Worlds and a few more shows in the coming months. Must find someone who is a pro in this though. I wanna the video to be good quality if its for sales. You know what i mean.  hehe ;D
Work with Peter Bakker from Thaibody. If you want I can talk to him for you. I know him personally and is a decent bloke.
P

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #496 on: October 19, 2011, 07:37:14 AM »
Work with Peter Bakker from Thaibody. If you want I can talk to him for you. I know him personally and is a decent bloke.

ok cool bro. Plz do so and keep me posted. I wanna him to shoot my training at my new gym. I train wil train there 2 weeks out when the equipment arrive. Dude, come visit me when its open officially on Nov 20 after the Pro Am Classic. Its a pretty cool gym  ;)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
I think I made getbig finally give you a little bit of respect after creating this thread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=396680.msg5608381#msg5608381

looking awesome again. And Good haircut change!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I think I made getbig finally give you a little bit of respect after creating this thread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=396680.msg5608381#msg5608381

looking awesome again. And Good haircut change!

Well, i dont come here to be respected. I am just another bodybuilder out there who loves bodybuilding like many blokes on this board. But I agree with you that since you created that thread i am getting so much less destructive/negative criticism. lol Have to thank you for that and the compliments of course ;D

LATS

• Getbig IV
hey wong.. give us a idea on how ya usually train say chest or back.. the reps the sets ect.. by the way, how are the gyms equipped in your area.. good or bad?