Author Topic: How do people respond to your muscularity?  (Read 25470 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: How do people respond to your muscularity?
« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2011, 05:54:21 PM »
And I told you, it's usually negative.

Even my ex gf told me I'm getting too big for her. Oh, and she didn't like visible abs either. She hated when I was 18% bf with gut so I figured that after I get down to like 10-12% she would be impressed. Nope, she liked flat stomach with no visible muscles. Soccer type body is what her and what most of her friends admired. We talked many times about this :P

And at the end she still was with me and we didn't break up becouse of that so I guess it was just preference, nothing serious to her.

If a girl loves you - she will stay whether you'll become fat or chiselled. Tho' from my personal experience - most of them say they doesn't like "big muscles" UNTIL they get a big guy to like 'em. Suddenly it becomes "Oh.. so you don't have fat anywhere on your body".. "Damn, you feel so /tight/ everywhere (you can hear pussy dripping on the floor)" and similar stuff... What they SAY is one think - actions speak louder.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2011, 05:54:56 PM »
I also think it has to do with age, maybe our generation is fucked up. Most older man/women here are impressed or just scared by great built. Gosh, from my whole family my grandpa is prolly only guy who thinks I look like "REAL MAN NOW BOY!".

There is this kid at my gym. He's around 17 years old, he works out with his own father. He's tiny twink, his father is huge and really wide. I would fucking dream to have dad who goes to gym with me, only thing I could do together with my father is damn chess or pseudophilosophical disputes. Funny thing is, this guy gets tired half way and doesn't seem to enjoy it at all. He keeps asking dad when are they comming back home...

Vinci there's something about what you say but still, my gf was into "athletic" type of guys. She would praise my forearms and arms whole day long rofl and then say they look too big, yeah, sure. But then again I'm pretty sure most other girls just hate too big guys, ESPECIALLY younger ones.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2011, 06:00:51 PM »
he s just preying on younger people using his maturity and experience to lure unexperimented teens. Typical behavior of a loser who cant fit with people his age or older.

Older ppl are often boring and "slowed down", habitual, predictible, lacking in a general curiousity, "comfortable" with their little world and stuff they "know already" (and it's "enough"). Maybe fella has a progressive mind so young ppl are better choice for an interaction.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »

Older ppl are often boring and "slowed down", habitual, predictible, lacking in a general curiousity, "comfortable" with their little world and stuff they "know already" (and it's "enough"). Maybe fella has a progressive mind so young ppl are better choice for an interaction.

Honestly he just loves drinking and is all-around funny fella. He doesn't follow young people, they follow him.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2011, 06:07:32 PM »

Vinci there's something about what you say but still, my gf was into "athletic" type of guys. She would praise my forearms and arms whole day long rofl and then say they look too big, yeah, sure. But then again I'm pretty sure most other girls just hate too big guys, ESPECIALLY younger ones.

It depends.. I have no prob hooking up with 17-18 yos. Some are intimidated a lil' at first, but I play down my muscles by dressing stylish so I don't look like some "big tough musclehead". Would recommend that to anyone who assumes muscles alone will get them females. SOME type - yes, but if you'll look just like a big bloke, they will be simply scared. Reaction will still be there, but size threatens (monstrous cock too lol..).

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2011, 06:08:55 PM »
Honestly he just loves drinking and is all-around funny fella. He doesn't follow young people, they follow him.

Sounds like a true leader. I almost like him. Hope he gets his share of the freshmans pussies...

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2011, 06:16:24 PM »
Sounds like a true leader. I almost like him. Hope he gets his share of the freshmans pussies...

I doubt it, there are no rumours even. Still, lectures on third year are usually half empty - his were exception, always full and everyone waited for them.

And back to muscle, it's like "wow, you look good" at best. It's reaction like "oh, you got new dress". Think about it for a sec and forget it next one.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2011, 06:27:08 PM »
yall must be beasts

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2011, 06:31:55 PM »
I'm in China. If a person knows enough English to comment at all, it's always "You're so strong."

I'm pretty sure they don't know how to say you have a good build. Although they can't tell that I'm actually not that strong for my size, I still take it as a great compliment.

Not many Chinese guys are walking around with any muscle at all, so it stands out quite a bit. Most foreigners here are fat slobs, so I've got that going for me too. Just being thin is an exception for white people here.
G

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2011, 06:33:19 PM »
I doubt it, there are no rumours even. Still, lectures on third year are usually half empty - his were exception, always full and everyone waited for them.

And back to muscle, it's like "wow, you look good" at best. It's reaction like "oh, you got new dress". Think about it for a sec and forget it next one.

Well if you ever were big/ripped enough to get /THE LOOK/ (in their eyes, when they get their head up from the floor or iPhone and encounters a PHYSIQUE) you know what am I talkin about. I agree that there are many types of girls with various "tastes". But the biological reaction remains. All this bb'ing thing is just on another level when it comes to this.

Many are skeptical too, because they think "This dude must be full of himself (ant they are right lol)", just like we see a "perfect" looking female and there's often a belief - "She must be a whore/gold digger/attention seeker/etc.." a priori, so we may go approach that girl who looks more "down to earth" (as there's a smaller chance of getting turned down, or so the thought process goes..).

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2011, 06:33:53 PM »
LOL

You guys are either trolling or so full of yourself it makes me sick :D

People are NOT impressed with muscles. They go like "oh, you look good" when you're athletic, girls may go like "wow, nice arms" but that's it. They don't think about it for more than 10 seconds. It's not something they look up to or seek. Nowadays it's all about power, money and intelligence. And by intelligence I mean something you proved, not just being fucking smartass in conversation, every moron can do that. I get more attention for wearing my department's t-shirt than for my fucking muscles. AND if you're too big most of that attention is negative. And it's not them being envious, morons. They truly feel disgusted by 48cm arms on 175cm tall guy.

Don't fool yourself.

You sound bitter, take some arimidex and up the testosterone.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2011, 06:37:12 PM »
I'm in China. If a person knows enough English to comment at all, it's always "You're so strong."

I'm pretty sure they don't know how to say you have a good build. Although they can't tell that I'm actually not that strong for my size, I still take it as a great compliment.

Not many Chinese guys are walking around with any muscle at all, so it stands out quite a bit. Most foreigners here are fat slobs, so I've got that going for me too. Just being thin is an exception for white people here.

你很强壮!

lucky you, I wish I could have the chance to go to China to learn the language from where it originated comes from.

are you teaching English there? or doing business?

:D

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2011, 06:41:04 PM »
You guys are either trolling or so full of yourself it makes me sick :D

People are NOT impressed with muscles.

People are not impressed with YOUR muscles.  You're not a permabulker are you?  

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2011, 06:41:50 PM »
People are not impressed with YOUR muscles.  You're not a permabulker are you?  

aahahahaha

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »
This one is a funny one. I have it all the time. The best is a girl i worked with who was probably a 7/10 so not bad, who never said anything to me and pretended i wasn't there. Except one time she had to talk to me for work and she couldn't look me in the eye and tried to get it over with as quick as possible.

Haha can't blame her she was probably just nervous around you no biggie. I get a kick out of when its just you and them walking down a hall and they pretend to be on their phone until you pass by. Some women are such spineless immature cowards. What happened to common courtesy and being friendly, regardless of who you run in to.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2011, 06:48:03 PM »
A little full of yourself there stud  ;D

Jesus i'd say, dudes an egomaniac.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2011, 06:51:42 PM »
I've seen the pictures and I'm definitely not impressed. The comments about intelligence and morals are innaccurate as well.

He is a highly intelligent being. but sadly, he's an asshole too.   :-\

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2011, 06:54:18 PM »
Jesus i'd say, dudes an egomaniac.

Does it bother you that I have an opinion about myself? :)

The story with a fat german guy. To illustrate - I looked exactly like this that day (same clothes, same weight). Nothing huge or monstrous, but to a regular people - this is a highly "fit" physique. Don't forget our understanding of what's "big" is skewed, as we are bodybuilders.
 Being taller adds to an overall effect when we talk development (I'm 6'1).

[img width=5 EDIT: not wise to put pics of oneself on the web when comming off as an overly narcissistic personna at the same time lol.. Who knows who may find it later and connect the dots. But I look good in that one, imagine a greek statue just with clothes. Yep..

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2011, 07:23:31 PM »
Ok, most people here is telling like it is but a few ones are just fucking delusional lol.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »
yes, but who gives a fuck what you think.  :)

thankfully, in real life,,,assholes like you don't exist...because you only have the balls to say the things you do virtually  ;)
I wouldn't hesitate to tell you in person. You're not at all intimidating. Just confused and insecure. But not intimidating.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2011, 07:47:10 PM »
你很强壮!

lucky you, I wish I could have the chance to go to China to learn the language from where it originated comes from.

are you teaching English there? or doing business?

:D
哈哈哈。。。。

Yes, I teach English here. If you are a native speaker with a college degree and a TEFL certificate, there is a ton of opportunity. You're not going to get rich but you can live comfortably.

I had a job lined up before I even arrived. The demand to learn English is amazing. China can't get enough foreign teachers.
G

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2011, 07:47:26 PM »
Does it bother you that I have an opinion about myself? :)

The story with a fat german guy. To illustrate - I looked exactly like this that day (same clothes, same weight). Nothing huge or monstrous, but to a regular people - this is a highly "fit" physique. Don't forget our understanding of what's "big" is skewed, as we are bodybuilders.
 Being taller adds to an overall effect when we talk development (I'm 6'1).

[img width=5 EDIT: not wise to put pics of oneself on the web when comming off as an overly narcissistic personna at the same time lol.. Who knows who may find it later and connect the dots. But I look good in that one, imagine a greek statue just with clothes. Yep..

You took down your picture, what happened? Where did your confidence go?  ???

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2011, 08:00:07 PM »
Many are skeptical too, because they think "This dude must be full of himself (ant they are right lol)", just like we see a "perfect" looking female and there's often a belief - "She must be a whore/gold digger/attention seeker/etc.." a priori, so we may go approach that girl who looks more "down to earth" (as there's a smaller chance of getting turned down, or so the thought process goes..).

lol "a priori" ::)

thanks for clarifying that.  you must be an intellectual monster.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »
lol "a priori" ::)

thanks for clarifying that.  you must be an intellectual monster.

No shit, what a stupid word to use.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2011, 08:14:54 PM »
He is a highly intelligent being. but sadly, he's an asshole too.   :-\

and fuck you too....have we met?