Author Topic: Haha are you kidding me right now? I thought Black Panthers had to be black?  (Read 28208 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Haha are you kidding me right now? I thought Black Panthers had to be black
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 06:29:36 PM »
There are a group of black people called The Moors, I run into them from time to time. They usually have hyphenated names ending in "Bey" or "El"

They don't believe in the Constitution (except when they can use it to defend their position). They claim that black were here before the white man, so US laws don't pertain to them (yet pertain to Native Americans)...yet they have driver's license..
Odd thing is, Moors are from N. Africa, and if any of of these so called "American Moors" were to take a DNA test, it would show that their African ancestors were from W Africa.

Some dumb ass who says he doesn't believe in the Constitution needs to realize, he can voice his displeasure because of that.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
I wonder how many black people would vote for a good black republican candidate?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
::) You  must be a liberal. Or black. Or both. Can't handle the truth.
read the pm i sent you, the post was for wiggs, lol, but i made a mistake, I take it back.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So as a black man you support this bullshit being spewed by this kid?  LOL............wouldn't surprise me.  How can you POSSIBLY understand my frustrations as an employed, white, middle class tax paying male that has worked for everything he's ever earned without sucking off the government tit ever in his life.  My father was an immigrant from Poland who was raised in an orphanage from 10-18 years old because his father was gassed by the Germans and his mother died when he was a child.  He came to this country and neither did he EVER suck a fucking dime off the government.  He put three kids through college, paid his taxes and you know what......he raised the fucking US flag on the 4th of July higher than the Polish flag and always kept a copy of the constitution and bill of rights he got with  his citizenship class when he came here.  So no......you get the fuck on with your bullshit!  Now contrast that with all the fucking minorities nowadays that suck off MY dime because they think all of us white people are rich and had everything handed to us and never had to work for anything.  WTF ever.  

And you should wake up............instead of speaking ebonics you and your kids will be speaking spanish.  So things won't fare any better for your people either.  In fact Id say the mexicans have probably single handedly destroyed most of the jobs middle class and poor blacks fought for in the last 50 years.  Construction, agriculture etc.  I even hear they are taking over the BBQ industry!  :)  

Lol...of course i dont support the kid...Are you questioning my patriotism? Cause we could compare resumes and ill win...FACT.

And I very much understand as a Black, college educated, tax paying, veteran that has never had anything handed to him in his life...thats how...no affirmative action, special treatment or any of that. Your father seems like a swell fella. But since you wanna bring up old days back when your father was making his dream here, how where blacks treated? Did they have the same opportunities then that they have now? Were they treated with dignity and respect? No need to answer we both know the answer to that...

Suck off your dime? Ididnt realize you were the only race paying taxes? You can sit here and complain about legal minorities not working and theorize your ignorant reasons as to why they are unemployed but considering the Eco.situation today im sure that has nothing to do with it right? Yes, weve always been unemployed, at a higher rate and you have NEVER EVERon this board hear me make an excuse about unemployable black people cause guess what can you honestly say you look at a black and think he or she is a good or bad one or do you lump them together?

Im pretty sure my SATs were better than yours...so cut the ebonics shit....Many here know my feelings on illegals anyway... Right or left isnt doing a thing about it....You can hate them (illegals, Mexicans, Arabs,) but thats not going to change anything...

Whites in America in general.have benifited the most its their system...Are all whites rich or do all whites live like Leave it to Beaver family HELL NO. especially now. But the "system" is  being corrected to change the alleged inequalities ( A.A., and many others) and to oustiders like yourself that happen to be white but not rich see it as special treatment when its not...although im not for A.A.   but understand it.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
read the pm i sent you, the post was for wiggs, lol, but i made a mistake, I take it back.

Saw that bro changed my post.

MuscleManiac

• Getbig II
Some studies suggest there are marked differences in IQ between various groups in the USA. Watching the Jerry Springer Show makes me think they might be right.

"The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latino 89, White 103, Asian 106, and Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations that have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations but better on average than black populations.[64]"

What was the point of even posting this?

Is this to say oh the entire black race is intellectually inferior to whites.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Come on..........the tired old tirade American blacks spew out because they think they are the only group of people on earth who had it hard because they were slaves at one time.  Polish Jews were burned alive, shot in the head while they watched their young daughters being raped and babies smashed on concrete.  And they were the lucky ones that were killed before the concentration camps.  People have suffered ALL over the world in every culture since the dawn of time.  Blacks have ZERO monopoly on pain and suffering as a people.  So when I hear some dumbass half black wanna be "panther" shit on the Constitution and everything this country with all it's imperfections stands for .........I'd expect ANYONE that calls themselves an American, black white or yellow to rise against it and denounce it.  But it's easier to sit back, smoke weed, and denounce whitey for being "non-native" and blame everything on the white people.    

Dont worry we (America) are reminded of the poor Jews suffering every couple years with a new holocaust movie...we havent forgotten...  ::) We dont corner the market on self loathing...
Sure, so your pissed at the the kid and the lady, but then go on an inaccurate factual tirade...thats what i have a problem with...Youre mad and dont know who to be mad at...Simple people see it as race war...smarter see it as class war.,  

I found it very interesting that you used "us" so often as if "your people" have clean hands and have no part in whats wrong in this country...  ::)...

Get a clue...so much for those ownings..

Schmoff

• Getbig V

Is this to say oh the entire black race is stupid???

:D

Schmoff

• Getbig V

not only white people, but to all other races.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ok lets be serious here. These college snots are NOT black panthers. Black panthers walked around with AK 47s and assault rifles and fought for racial equality in the 50 and 60s. This was a kid and a few people who didn't know what they hell they were talking about.

Thank you

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II

iq tests will probably be banned in america at some point.besides the results are never what the usual people like hearing anyways.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Me a loser, LOL, you are the fat, unemployed, pot smoking/pill popping LOSER. I see an eviction notice being posted on your one bedroom apartment any day now.  ;D

You spew the same tired recycled material and its not funny, you dont ruffle my feathers and yes, you are a loser. The difference between you and i is, im became and can unbecome being a loser...You were born one and always be...its in your DNA...Bad genes...perhaphs the best part of you ran down your mothers ass crack  :-*

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I wonder how many black people would vote for a good black republican candidate?

Race should have nothing to do with it its ideology...

Awfully quiet in here now....Dont hear you guys cheerleading anymore...  ::)

Black- white-Jew Wiggs ftw...  :-*....me owned?...lol only once on a leap year bitches...Perhaps if some of you asshats were as educated and intellectually proficient as I, youd be able to make a coherant, factual, sensable point without getting verbally creampied.but i and others have to sift through.the race rage to find your points...lol...your silence speaks volumes..

Dont bother with retorting, ive read enough and made my point (clearly)...and yet the same pussies in all the threads with the passive aggressive behaviors show up and wink or try to mask thier true feelings...ig you hate blacks and other minorities thats fine but dont piss on my head and tell me its raining...

God Bless America

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Trying to explain things happening in a country is a complex thing. Class, race, intelligence and culture are in the mix and perhaps there are associations. It surprised me that the Blacks are one standard deviation lower compared to the IQ of Whites in America. Jews and Asians score higher than whites. When you look at some of the questionable behaviour seen in the news it doesn't look like intelligent or middle class behaviour.

If enough people of one race are from a particular class then they will take on the class attributes and be stereotyped. I think that has happened to Blacks in America who have been stereotyped as lower class people. Obama and others who have done well are considered exceptions to the rule.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
MM laying a beating on Wiggs as if he owned him. :o

Probably the best MM post I have ever read. 

Your Average GymRat

Lol @ "us", like you people are natives...gtfo with this bullshit...please leave and go back to pathetic poland, im sure youll thrive....  ::)

I understand your frustrations, but face it, you had a good run but those days are over and its not going to get any better for you.
[/quote
You get a job yet?

Naggash

• Getbig III
Lol @ "us", like you people are natives...gtfo with this bullshit...please leave and go back to pathetic poland, im sure youll thrive....  ::)

I understand your frustrations, but face it, you had a good run but those days are over and its not going to get any better for you.

The US would be fuckin nothing without white people

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
;)
T

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Come on..........the tired old tirade American blacks spew out because they think they are the only group of people on earth who had it hard because they were slaves at one time.  Polish Jews were burned alive, shot in the head while they watched their young daughters being raped and babies smashed on concrete.  And they were the lucky ones that were killed before the concentration camps.  People have suffered ALL over the world in every culture since the dawn of time.  Blacks have ZERO monopoly on pain and suffering as a people.  So when I hear some dumbass half black wanna be "panther" shit on the Constitution and everything this country with all it's imperfections stands for .........I'd expect ANYONE that calls themselves an American, black white or yellow to rise against it and denounce it.  But it's easier to sit back, smoke weed, and denounce whitey for being "non-native" and blame everything on the white people.    

100% truth right there. one thing that most people don't understand is that EVERYONE was a slave at one time or another.
on another note IF this was reversed and this guy was a white suprem. instead of blk panther he woud have been attacked..or atleast told to leave. there truely is a double standard now when it comes to race
irongearco.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

We would be a combo of Nigeria, somalia, Mexico, and guatamala Wo the white suckers who go to work and keep this shit shoe going daily.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Shit like this is infuriating.  And the dumb hispanic bitch who thought this white kid was part of some white supremacist group?  Americans shouldn't be worried about terrorists or even drug cartels.  I guarantee you a race war is going to destroy this country.  First it was the muslims wanting us to put footbaths in our airports............then it was the hispanics demanding from us their illegal anchor baby children get in-state tuition and free education and loans.  Now it's the blacks telling us they don't believe in the constitution?  WTF? 

I'm Polish, Irish and English.........I should probably fuck off back to Poland.  USA is becoming a fucking joke! 

1.  He's definitely not not a Black Panther member.  Organization was dissolved in 1982.  Not a New Black Panther Party member neither because he has a Huey P Newton button on his jacket.   
2.  Video was obviously edited
3.  No clear and present threat was made.

I find it humorous that the poster of the video used the term "Black Panther" for this guy when its pretty clear that he or the women next to her isn't

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Some studies suggest there are marked differences in IQ between various groups in the USA. Watching the Jerry Springer Show makes me think they might be right.

"The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latino 89, White 103, Asian 106, and Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations that have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations but better on average than black populations.[64]"

So they checked the IQ of every race on the face of the planet to come up with that number.  BTW, the vast majority of the science community has denounced "The Bell Curve" book as hodge-podge junk science. 

Personally, my opinion on intelligence is this....it doesn't matter how smart someone tells you but what you actually do with the intelligence you were given.  Not to mention that a High IQ is meaningless if you don't have any common sense and street smarts

For more information, watch the Big Bang Theory on CBS.... ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

So they checked the IQ of every race on the face of the planet to come up with that number.  BTW, the vast majority of the science community has denounced "The Bell Curve" book as hodge-podge junk science. 

Personally, my opinion on intelligence is this....it doesn't matter how smart someone tells you but what you actually do with the intelligence you were given.  Not to mention that a High IQ is meaningless if you don't have any common sense and street smarts

For more information, watch the Big Bang Theory on CBS.... ;D

My test is the Webster Ave., Bronx NY Curve.     That curve tells me everything I need to know.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

My test is the Webster Ave., Bronx NY Curve.     That curve tells me everything I need to know.

Doesn't mean shit.  Like I said, a high IQ doesn't equate to intelligent thought or behavior.  The vast majority of criminals, scam artist, serial rapists, and murderers had a high IQ. 

Of course you are an exception.  Your IQ is equal to your display of ignorance.   

A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
If those figures are correct then a Black dude with an IQ of 100 would feel quite smart compared to his relatives and mates.