Author Topic: Average number of partners is...  (Read 13393 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Average number of partners is...
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »
From as much as I've red Ubermans posts yet - I like his style (of putting words together), but it completely baffles me when a man of a seemingly high intelligence is as religiously nut as he is.
 Fear of death must be going strong.. no offence.

Some folks suddenly find religion when they near the end of their lives. Are they looking to be saved? Some people make religion the corner stone of their lives. 

I am old and not very religious. However, I believe we reap what we sow. Expect life to be good, nuture it and make it good and it will be good.  Each of our lives will also end someday....makes no difference whether we have faith in a higher power or not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »
I know guys who are 45-50 (in a great shape and look young) - gets TONS of young and fresh pussy (money not involved btw).. It depends on a person A LOT (and a geographical location I guess.. as I've noticed in US for ex. - the age "gap" is frowned upon a lot, while in Europe - it's nothing to talk about, etc..). I'd actually upload pics, but that wouldn't be ethical (as who knows who is reading this board).
 And if you are in great shape, look good and HAVE MONEY in addition to that - you'll have quite a pool of females, starting from 20 (most will seek advantage, depends on what you seek for), to these 30-35 divorced with a kid or two (who cares if looks good, and some of them really does)..

I have no issues with age gaps in relationships as long as we are discussing consenting adults. However, as you've outlined here, your view of relationships seems somewhat shallow. It also doesn't reflect what I know about Europeans from my own family some of whom are in fact European.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2011, 04:59:59 AM »
I have no issues with age gaps in relationships as long as we are discussing consenting adults. However, as you've outlined here, your view of relationships seems somewhat shallow. It also doesn't reflect what I know about Europeans from my own family some of whom are in fact European.

You are a wise man, we may not agree on some points when it comes to marriage or so (I see too many unhappy/depressed people..and I'd say it's because they tried to fulfill a "scenario" that has been made up against human nature, or generally - just acted out of fear to be "alone". Most of them commited while very young. I'd say if to marry, at 35-40 - would be a far wiser move..But that's just MY point of view, I generally don't agree with these traditions, and not because I'm some kind of a "rebel", I just have my own ways..), but generally I'd agree with what you replied to my posts.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2011, 05:15:45 AM »

You are a wise man, we may not agree on some points when it comes to marriage or so (I see too many unhappy/depressed people..and I'd say it's because they tried to fulfill a "scenario" that has been made up against human nature, or generally - just acted out of fear to be "alone". Most of them commited while very young. I'd say if to marry, at 35-40 - would be a far wiser move..But that's just MY point of view, I generally don't agree with these traditions, and not because I'm some kind of a "rebel", I just have my own ways..), but generally I'd agree with what you replied to my posts.

I partially agree with you. I believe you should be financially stable and mature if you wanna have a family and kids. It's lifetime commitment, divorce is for weak morons. You should really be aware of your responsibilities and be prepared both mentally and financially to do that.

On the other hand in order to assure kids are healthy woman should be young enough.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2011, 05:27:02 AM »
I partially agree with you. I believe you should be financially stable and mature if you wanna have a family and kids. It's lifetime commitment, divorce is for weak morons. You should really be aware of your responsibilities and be prepared both mentally and financially to do that.

On the other hand in order to assure kids are healthy woman should be young enough.

Yeah.. that's why one should be in the best shape possible, acquire the best possible financial stability and then have kids with a young woman.. It may last, it may not, but still beats being bored to hell at 40 after 10-15 years of marriage already (it may NOT be like that, but again - statistics aren't nice in that case..)..

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2011, 05:30:20 AM »
Yeah.. that's why one should be in the best shape possible, acquire the best possible financial stability and then have kids with a young woman.. It may last, it may not, but still beats being bored to hell at 40 after 10-15 years of marriage already (it may NOT be like that, but again - statistics aren't nice in that case..)..

Some ppl just like "boring". You just have to be aware of what are you designed for. I am perfectly designed for long term, maybe lifetime relationship. With time I get more and more devoted than initially and I never really get bored, or let's just say - I like it when it's boring.

So unlike 80% of my friends having sex with shitloads of women, buying expensive cars and shit like this is not my dream. My dream is to build my own house, have enough money not to worry about it, nice job, loving wife and kids. That's my lifetime dream at 22 years old. Maybe it's weird, but who cares. I won't try anyway until I finish my studies. My short term goal is to work as intern @ google, my friends worked there and it's awesome job they say.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2011, 05:38:21 AM »
So unlike 80% of my friends having sex with shitloads of women, buying expensive cars and shit like this is not my dream. My dream is to build my own house, have enough money not to worry about it, nice job, loving wife and kids. That's my lifetime dream at 22 years old. Maybe it's weird, but who cares. I won't try anyway until I finish my studies. My short term goal is to work as intern @ google, my friends worked there and it's awesome job they say.

You are right, for each his own. The most imortant thing is that you know exactly what you want.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2011, 08:45:15 PM »

There are a lot of folks who believe it is better to wait until one is settled and somewhat secure in life before they marry....and this goes for men as well as women. I have come to believe that what makes a successful marriage varies from person to person and that good marriages also happen when folks marry young and grow together.

I married at twenty. I was just a kid really. My education wasn't finished. I didn't have a secure job or hardly any money. On top of that, I was bisexual. My wife was twenty-one when we married. We were both just a couple of dumb kids really. Our families were against the marriage, btw. Here we are today, almost forty-seven years later and still married and loving it. Our families didn't think our marriage would last a year. We showed them!

Our son married at twenty-two. His bride was nineteen. They were just kids too. They have been happily married for twenty-three years.

Our daughter married at nineteen. Her husband was twenty-one. They have been happily married for sixteen years.

Unlike my and my wife's families we embraced/supported our kids marriages and hoped the best for them. Maybe there is something unique going on in our family that makes for successful marriages, I don't really know.

One thing I do know is that I am not perfect and neither is my wife. Our marriage has been good, but not some story book example of marriage, like Ozzie and Harriet. If we exampled anything to our kids it was to accept that life isn't always what you expect and people are not always perfect in every way. Love each other, flaws and all and don't try to change one another into someone else.

I don't know that I am wise....just been around for a long time now.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2011, 06:54:27 AM »
im at 7 right now. does that mean i should stop?

Men don't count Gaylor

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2011, 07:20:03 AM »
Men don't count Gaylor

He means girls...he said he's over 49 when it comes to men....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2011, 01:17:23 PM »
im at 7 right now. does that mean i should stop?

Nah, when you tire of the current woman or she of you, you'll probably just find another one. Is there supposed to be a limit? Of course, the time may come when you are no longer interested in getting to know someone new, or better yet, you'll fine someone who holds your interest and you won't ever get tired of them.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2011, 01:24:53 PM »
Men don't count Gaylor
Smashing 10 ghetto hood rats = 1 normal white girl
L

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2011, 01:49:52 PM »
Tbombz - keep it safe man. 43 dudes is a lot of men to be fucking at your age.
O

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2011, 02:17:21 PM »
Tbombz - keep it safe man. 43  black dudes is a lot of men to be fucking at your age.

FIXED