Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 372820 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1
« Reply #2500 on: May 20, 2013, 07:54:22 PM »

guns and snakes

when you have these, you dont need any anatomy books

Nice shirt Larry the Cable Guy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2501 on: May 20, 2013, 07:55:06 PM »
 ;D

38 - natural  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2502 on: May 20, 2013, 08:00:36 PM »
;D

38 - natural  
I have seen some of your stage pics, very impressive if truly you are a natural. What are your stats, height and weight in contest and off-season.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2503 on: May 20, 2013, 08:06:16 PM »
I have seen some of your stage pics, very impressive if truly you are a natural. What are your stats, height and weight in contest and off-season.

Completely Nat.   38   -  5'8    currently about 195lbs.     Contests were about 185-190.  Trying now to get down to 185 again.  Its harder at 38 - no lie 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2504 on: May 21, 2013, 12:57:21 AM »
ripped build,,more size with heavier training,,,i always say more movements but ur set in ur ways lifting wise,,,nite and day from months ago,,,

thanks man

and when i post the update pic here next week it should tell an interesting tale, coz i've certainly gained some size and i've been training arms and delts heavy while training chest and legs moderately, so if i've gained as much size in my chest that i've gained in my arms and delts then that will be saying something

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2505 on: May 21, 2013, 12:04:14 PM »
this will be the reference pic and i'll post myself in the same pose and i kinda think that my arms and delts are gonna be bigger, but we will see

these pics will be posted up a week from tuesday or wednesday

and it seems that my delts and arms are bigger nowadays, but my chest really ain't, at least i think so lol

if i can keep this level of conditioning but be 10-15 pounds bigger then i'll be set 8)

you should try lifting weights, instead of just starving yourself.
b

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2506 on: May 21, 2013, 12:21:47 PM »
HAHAHA

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2507 on: May 21, 2013, 12:32:19 PM »

did he starve himself

i have clearly defined goals, and they are not to be massive

5'11" 170-180 @ sub-5

right now i'm 160 @ sub-5 so i have 10-20 more pounds to go and i will hit the 10 pounds added mark BEFORE july 31st

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2508 on: May 22, 2013, 10:05:38 AM »
did he starve himself

i have clearly defined goals, and they are not to be massive

5'11" 170-180 @ sub-5

right now i'm 160 @ sub-5 so i have 10-20 more pounds to go and i will hit the 10 pounds added mark BEFORE july 31st

wow!

good for you!

hahahah jesus.

dude, clue in. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU EXCEPT YOU.

heres an idea sparky- just to help you out, only cause im feeling generous today and i think your an ok kid. im going to put you, and your 'physique' into perspective for you cause you seem so godawfully proud of it..

go into the 'girls of fitness athletics and crossfit thread'. everyone of those girls has more muscle than you. all of them. this is no exaggeration.

so shut your fucking piehole already about 'you'. your embarrassing yourself. no need to thank me.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2509 on: May 22, 2013, 10:42:36 AM »
wow!

good for you!

hahahah jesus.

heres an idea sparky- just to help you out, only cause im feeling generous today and i think your an ok kid. im going to put you, and your 'physique' into perspective for you cause you seem so godawfully proud of it..

go into the 'girls of fitness athletics and crossfit thread'. everyone of those girls has more muscle than you. all of them. this is no exaggeration.

so shut your fucking piehole already about 'you'. your embarrassing yourself. no need to thank me.
  and you say I am negative  ???

;D haha just playing  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2510 on: May 22, 2013, 10:52:59 AM »
 :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2511 on: May 22, 2013, 11:46:00 AM »
wow!

good for you!

hahahah jesus.

i NEVER said that i'm massive dipshit

and that's fucking bullshit what you say about those girls having more muscle than me ya dumb fuck

my arm measures 15.25 inches @ sub-5 and none of those girls could match that shit fer brains

AGAIN... i'm not big and i don't have an outstanding body, but i've got a pretty damn good body, so FUCK OFF

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2512 on: May 22, 2013, 11:58:15 AM »
i NEVER said that i'm massive dipshit

and that's fucking bullshit what you say about those girls having more muscle than me ya dumb fuck

my arm measures 15.25 inches @ sub-5 and none of those girls could match that shit fer brains

AGAIN... i'm not big and i don't have an outstanding body, but i've got a pretty damn good body, so FUCK OFF

hahaha 'I don't look like a girl I have bigger arms!'

pretty sad when the only defense you have about every female in that thread having more muscle than you is to say your arms are bigger. :D

your right bro. im way out of line here, and being a man i can own up to my mistakes and apologise when need be.

I apologise to all the girls in that thread for the unfair comparison.
b