Author Topic: Boy started sex change at eight because he (& lesbian parents) knew he wanted to  (Read 10590 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Too bad the law and therefore also society isn't on your side. So you better adapt and change before you pass on this sickening unjust hatred to your children and grandchildren making it unnecessarily difficult for them to foster potential future friendships and camaraderie in public environments such as schools and businesses.
Thank goodness the future lies with the children and not with you  :-*

You are a whiny fag with no idea of how the real world runs.  People dont care about laws, no one actually likes homos, people just say that to be polite. Brokeback Mountain. Art imtates life, a real man will never tolerate a homo, just biology. Human Nature.
V

jmt1

• Getbig IV
that's what happens when you have satanic morals in the home.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
We need to give all these Lesbians a good rough fucking.   :P

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Oh how beautiful and progressive society is becoming  :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he (and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.

Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.

But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

The mothers say that one of the first things Thomas told them when he learned sign language aged three - because of a speech impediment - was, 'I am a girl'.

At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning.

This summer, he started taking hormone-blocking drugs, which will stop him from experiencing puberty.
The hormone-suppressant, implanted in his upper left arm, will postpone the 11-year-old developing broad shoulders, deep voice and facial hair.

The couple faced intense criticism from friends and family as a result, Ms Moreno told MailOnline.

'Everybody was angry with us. "How could you be doing this? You might be ruining his whole life!"

Citing a statistic from the Youth Suicide Prevention Program, Ms Moreno noted over 50 per cent of transgender youth will have had at least one suicide attempt by their 20th birthday.
And ignoring their son's incessant pleas, she said, simply was not worth the risk.

'What is so frightening to me is that you would be willing to say "no" just because you don't like it - even though your child could lose their life?'

Her son's adolescent transition, she hopes, will help him have a less conflicted adulthood.

'The whole idea now is let's stop creating a third (gender) that is neither one thing or the other, so we transitioned her,' said Ms Moreno.

'The protocol now is to transition these children as soon as you can make a diagnosis, because otherwise they end up being not one thing or the other... because they experienced puberty.'
Ms Moreno recalled the first step of Thomas' transition to becoming female by letting him pick his own clothes.

He favoured headbands to baseball hats and picked out bras and dresses to start wearing when given choice in clothing to wear. And the change in his personality, Ms Moreno says, was instant.

'He was in his own world just completely detached and that was a problem we always had was getting Thomas to participate in life,' she said. 'What we saw emerge when Tammy was allowed to be Tammy is, "Whoa!"... It was an immediate transformation. She was so giggly and she was now interacting she was now making it a point to defend herself.'

The diagnosis has been hard to accept for Tammy's parents.

The couple were married in 1990 by a rabbi and have two older sons and grandchildren. But they insist their sexuality has nothing to do with it.

'It was odd to us,' she said. 'Even though she has lesbians as parents, this is all new to us in every possible way. We know what it's like to feel different - we've got that one. But to feel like you're not in the right body was just something we could not put our heads around.'

Fortunately, the family has a vast support system. The couple credits Tammy's teachers and officials at Children's Learning Center in Alameda, California, and their religious community, for being open-minded about their son's decision.

'We live in the Bay area where lots of alternative lifestyles are in place... and we belong to a religious community that was incredibly supportive. They make it a point when we're in synagogue to come over and tell Tammy, "Oh, you look so pretty today,' Ms Moreno said, adding, 'There's never going to be enough gratitude for them.'

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

If he chooses to stop taking the drugs, he will undergo natural male puberty at a later stage and his future fertility would not be impacted.
Should their son decide to transition to an adult female, he can take female hormones as well, which would raise his voice, allow him to grow breasts and develop other feminine physical characteristics.

San Francisco, right by Berkeley, is one of four cities in the United States with a hospital that has a program for transgender children.

The University of California San Francisco is home to the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health.

Children are seen at length by mental health professionals and then treated by pediatric endocrinologists.

Others cities with youth programs are Boston, Seattle and Los Angeles.

A case of really bad parenting.  What a bunch of fucking morons to think that an 11 year old kids knows what he wants. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
the brainwashing thing would be a major concern to me. i know its acceptable now but i will never agree to homosexual parents raising kids. i know its not politically correct to say but its my opinion. you can't tell me that a child that has 2 mothers is not going to be feminine and  that it COULD impact a boy into wanting to be a girl

Has nothing to do with gays raising parents.  In fact I spoke to one of my ex's who adopted some kids and he told me that it was horrible to use a child to push some sort of agenda.

Its child abuse plain and simple.  Being lesbian parents doesn't make it right by any means. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Don't be a fucking retard, you guys find the first shitty set of gay parents and think you've been given the world. Millions of fucked up straight parents out there, this operation shit has nothing to do with them being gay, there just fucking retarded end of thread.
I ain't for gays adopting, but if they do it outside of the law there ain't nothing you can do, just deal with it.

P.S. I almost started agreeing with you guys until I'm glad I live in Poland comment. Seriously who the fucks glad to live in poland ??? ??? ??? ???

QFT.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
 :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"Gender Idenity disorder" LOL. Had nothing to do with the brainwashing of the "parents" I'm sure.

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
And I still can't just walk into a pharmacy and purchase my test...
Jay

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Sickening. Real cool to be confused and gay these days ::)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
many of you need to check out the "born this way" blog.  As someone who is working on a masters in psych (which by no means makes me "right," just informed), the fact that this kid can identify at such a young age that he wants to be a girl is only going to make things easier.  The problems REALLY come in when you have kids born with genital malformations and the parents "decide" what gender the kid should be.  This kid is clearly a girl born in a boys body. I've worked with kids like this with straight parents, gay parents, single male parents, single female parents,  from foster homes, etc... and you are amazed at what you are dealing with.  It's not a case of "oh, this kid wants to be a girl," its, "holy shit, this is a girl thru and thru...effeminate features, lack of 8 year old boy aggression and hyperactivity, interested in all things female, talks like a female...etc..."

...and if you really want to get "cold and hard" about it.  Just google the digit ratio theory regarding exposure to testosterone in the womb.  

I'll admit to not liking certain racial groups due to their tendencies toward chaos, violence, and destruction, but people who have a problem with gays, transgendered, people, etc... you're only coming off like an idiot.  

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
^^^ has not yet been determined who are worse on humanity the transgender community or psychologists. My money is on psychologist enablers.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
many of you need to check out the "born this way" blog.  As someone who is working on a masters in psych (which by no means makes me "right," just informed), the fact that this kid can identify at such a young age that he wants to be a girl is only going to make things easier.  The problems REALLY come in when you have kids born with genital malformations and the parents "decide" what gender the kid should be.  This kid is clearly a girl born in a boys body. I've worked with kids like this with straight parents, gay parents, single male parents, single female parents,  from foster homes, etc... and you are amazed at what you are dealing with.  It's not a case of "oh, this kid wants to be a girl," its, "holy shit, this is a girl thru and thru...effeminate features, lack of 8 year old boy aggression and hyperactivity, interested in all things female, talks like a female...etc..."

...and if you really want to get "cold and hard" about it.  Just google the digit ratio theory regarding exposure to testosterone in the womb.  

I'll admit to not liking certain racial groups due to their tendencies toward chaos, violence, and destruction, but people who have a problem with gays, transgendered, people, etc... you're only coming off like an idiot.  

^^^ finally a post in this thread from someone with a level head on their shoulders.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
^^^ finally a post in this thread from someone with a level head on their shoulders.

Education is the shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Or estrogen exposure, I had a book about it in college, back in 98

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Child abuse...I can concede that a good percent of homosexuals are born that way. But I'm willing to bet that and even larger percentage is a learnt behavior.  These two Lesbo's should be brought up on charges.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Child abuse...I can concede that a good percent of homosexuals are born that way. But I'm willing to bet that and even larger percentage is a learnt behavior.  These two Lesbo's should be brought up on charges.

if you are straight, a biochemical reaction occurs when a hot chick touches your inner thigh, and you are aroused.  That doesn't happen when a guy touches the same area.  you can't "learn" that.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team

You can't prove that having homosexual parents cant be a factor causing this. You just can't. You have not enough data for that. You can't say he was born like this, you just can't. You don't know. Your branch of "science" doesn't know. You're bunch of lunatics in fog of human complexity, that's all.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
Quote from: TrapsMcLats link=topic=397235.msg5622143#msg5622143 date=
if you are straight, a biochemical reaction occurs when a hot chick touches your inner thigh, and you are aroused.  That doesn't happen when a guy touches the same area.  you can't "learn" that.

Do they test this on 8 yr olds? Ffs.

the trainer

The end of the world is near, there will come a time when getbiggers will be fucking men who used to be women and fucking women who used to be men.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
You can't prove that having homosexual parents cant be a factor causing this. You just can't. You have not enough data for that. You can't say he was born like this, you just can't. You don't know. Your branch of "science" doesn't know. You're bunch of lunatics in fog of human complexity, that's all.

Ok, we'll use that line of brutal logic... then how do you account for all the LGBTs  raised by straight parents... you know, the overwhelming majority, close to 99.9 % of all LGBTs?  

by that thinking, straight parents equal gay children. seems pretty clear to me.  ;D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV

Also, this is what shrink lovers deem as science. LMFAO. lemme ask you, what kind of reaction occurs when a man touches another mans inner thigh? no chemical reaction? nothing? So if im not instantly aroused when a hot chick touches my innner thingh im automatically a gay man? lol pyschologists are the worst of the lot.

Parker

• Getbig V
I went to a seminar where a prominent black Psychologist was talking about how black men who are raised by women have certain issues. The acting out, rolling their eyes, being manipulative, not taking responsibility---these are all results of being raised by or spending a lot of time around women. Also, as one  youth football coach had told me, many of these young men pee sitting down...where did they learn that? Their mother's never taught them that they can pee standing up (the benefits of being a man).

So, a kid raised by two lesbian women, who has no male roles who is doesn't see any man kissing his mother, sees women, which is what he wants to be.

There is a reason why when raisin birds like Condors, that the keepers use fake Condor heads, because they don't want to imprint humanness, or trust of humans into the Condors.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Do they test this on 8 yr olds? Ffs.
You can't test sexual arousal on an eight year old due to, a, morals and ethics, b, the lack of testosterone/onset of puberty.

Parker

• Getbig V
You can't test sexual arousal on an eight year old due to, a, morals and ethics, b, the lack of testosterone/onset of puberty.
There was a vid few yrs back confirming that babies in the womb masterbate...and we all know why little girls like sitting on "daddy's" leg and rock back and forth.