Author Topic: Vince Gironda - True Natural Muscle (40 years ahead of his time)  (Read 14257 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: Vince Gironda - True Natural Muscle (40 years ahead of his time)
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 07:26:08 AM »
No mister you're mistaken.  If you suspect someone to be on hormones then one way or another they are.  Gironda wasn't as a good responder to hormones as others maybe that's why he was always so bitter.  To think anyone in any athletic arena is natural is just foolish.
Haha, line of the day by far. So if we all suspect you are a brainless idiot you are then?  ;D

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 07:27:22 AM »
its understandable why everyone thinks its impossible to put on muscle naturally when all we ever get are mostly lies from the prominent people in the industry. i can see why there are retards who think you can't have a six pack at 170lbs.
Great post mate, glad there is some intelligence on here at last

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 07:28:49 AM »
Hahahahaha ....... Spoken like a guy who took drugs from day one.
1) Gironda was absolutely natural - Hated the drugs in bidybuilding with a passion
2) He's fuckin small man but perfectly proportioned
3) I am 20 pounds heavier (in shape) than your impossible stats having never taken anymore than whey protein immediately after training so you are incorrect. Took me 20 years agreed but whats the hurry when you don't need to get on stage in your undies  ;)
Umm he was dead against drugs but ALL those top guys were enhanced - all the pics of guys in his books are enhanced , yet he used there images to sell his courses - another con man pure and simple

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 07:34:26 AM »
Umm he was dead against drugs but ALL those top guys were enhanced - all the pics of guys in his books are enhanced , yet he used there images to sell his courses - another con man pure and simple

this.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 07:40:22 AM »
Looks ok, but "40 yrs ahead of his time".....?  :-\

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 07:44:08 AM »
This was taken in the 1970's. The point is that he was ripped in the 1950's and the way he achieved it and many of his philosophies then are now used by many pros. Try and keep up!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 08:24:51 AM »
This was taken in the 1970's. The point is that he was ripped in the 1950's and the way he achieved it and many of his philosophies then are now used by many pros. Try and keep up!

true.......
K

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011, 08:29:22 AM »
Hahahahaha ....... Spoken like a guy who took drugs from day one.
1) Gironda was absolutely natural - Hated the drugs in bidybuilding with a passion
2) He's fuckin small man but perfectly proportioned
3) I am 20 pounds heavier (in shape) than your impossible stats having never taken anymore than whey protein immediately after training so you are incorrect. Took me 20 years agreed but whats the hurry when you don't need to get on stage in your undies  ;)

You're forgetting the important point.

gh15 is god and since Vince one day stepped into a gym he has to be hormonised, any pics you see of him looking natural are after he came off gear, remember you can only gain 10 pounds naturally because that's twice what gh15 gained and he's just being generous

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
bob hinds from same era extreme def was frowned upom then judges didn't know what to make of it. they would sooner give a contest to bigger and smoother.
F

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 08:34:27 AM »
You're forgetting the important point.

gh15 is god and since Vince one day stepped into a gym he has to be hormonised, any pics you see of him looking natural are after he came off gear, remember you can only gain 10 pounds naturally because that's twice what gh15 gained and he's just being generous
Complete and utter crap

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2011, 01:12:41 PM »
Anyway I liked his column in MMI in the 90's..... :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 01:18:21 PM »
And SCOTT had to train legs in another gym.

I'd like to find it ... but Vince was a forward thinker when the subject of protein consumption reared its ugly head.

He didn't believe in flat bench presses , said they were useless for building pecs  ???

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2011, 01:19:23 PM »
He didn't believe in flat bench presses , said they were useless for building pecs  ???
They are because they mess up your shoulders..

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 01:21:22 PM »
What about that Chet Yorton dude? He claimed to have started the natural movement and he just rags and rants on drugs in bodybuilding, yet his physique reeks of dope.

Did I just answer my own question?

Is he another "liar?"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2011, 01:23:29 PM »
They are because they mess up your shoulders..

Like squats some guys are designed to do them better than others

these guys built their pecs with flat bench presses

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2011, 01:25:42 PM »
What about that Chet Yorton dude? He claimed to have started the natural movement and he just rags and rants on drugs in bodybuilding, yet his physique reeks of dope.

Did I just answer my own question?

Is he another "liar?"
I saw a youtube of the old fart. Don't know about his past, but he did beat Arnold once so he should shut up and be satisfied for the rest of his life...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2011, 01:29:44 PM »
I saw a youtube of the old fart. Don't know about his past, but he did beat Arnold once so he should shut up and be satisfied for the rest of his life...
;)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 07:07:54 PM »
Yorton still poses on Muscle Beach in Venice and he's damn near 80.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 07:13:06 PM »
Vince did flat benches but he did them to the neck with elbows super wide and called them neck presses.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »
its understandable why everyone thinks its impossible to put on muscle naturally when all we ever get are mostly lies from the prominent people in the industry. i can see why there are retards who think you can't have a six pack at 170lbs.

lol,, you can have 6 pack at 170 5'10,, but this is where your bodybuukd will endifno hormones in system ,, and! most fellas at very low bodyfat as in 5-6% at 170 use hormones too lol,, this is the problem

as i said before... vince was just the old day guru that is replaced by this day LOCAL TOWN GURU ,, many of them even look liek vince ,, grey hair...older fellas in their 50s ...look like good granpas 65... butthey are only 50-55 lol they all are drug users and many of them of the belief you need to use low doses and use it smart....

lay nortom will one day be one fo them ,, wait and seee, this is only if he live to that age without livign bodybuild with shame or gettign so call sick..

you fellas under big big illusions but! its good,, yuo want to believe a dream its good its part of the human soul and learningprocess

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »
WoW.  You need drugs to gain 10 lbs?  Learn how to train lol.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 09:59:03 PM »
You are the one making bullshit claims, not him.

I have yet to see some "natural" bodybuilder" that exceeds exactly what gh15 says.

Funny enough that all "Naturals" that claim to be bigger either never post pics or are clearly on hormones and are lying their asses off, like Skip Liecour, Liar Norton, Chris Failure or Usotsuki Moody.  ::) ::)

Post a pic.

this.

you can bet if this dildo 'the wizard' was what he claimed to be hed post a pic in a heart beat showing how gh15 has no clue what hes talking about.

of course, we all know this will never happen.

so 'wizard' either post a pic showing gh15 is wrong, or shut the fuck up.
b

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2011, 12:11:32 AM »
this.

you can bet if this dildo 'the wizard' was what he claimed to be hed post a pic in a heart beat showing how gh15 has no clue what hes talking about.

of course, we all know this will never happen.

so 'wizard' either post a pic showing gh15 is wrong, or shut the fuck up.
I don't bodybuild for anybody else. Never had any desire to get on stage and pose like a big pansy and certainly have never posed for any photographs, so nothing I can post. You can believe what you like but your Gfake15 guy hasn't posted anything either. I know I have built 30 pounds of natural muscle in about the same number of years which is no big deal considering the length of time. I've always stayed lean so was happy 2 stone ago as I looked very muscular. Size is not important to me although I am now pretty big compared to your average guy.
Gfake15 may be an expert on the drugs and hormones which is fine but he has no knowledge of what it takes to build natural muscle as he has never done it, so HE should shut the fuck up about natural issues.
He has shown he has no knowledge as anybody who is anybody in this "sport" could tell him that Vince was natural. He helped drug using bodybuilders and used their images for an income but hated what they stood for in his art.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2011, 12:21:11 AM »
I don't bodybuild for anybody else. Never had any desire to get on stage and pose like a big pansy and certainly have never posed for any photographs, so nothing I can post. You can believe what you like but your Gfake15 guy hasn't posted anything either. I know I have built 30 pounds of natural muscle in about the same number of years which is no big deal considering the length of time. I've always stayed lean so was happy 2 stone ago as I looked very muscular. Size is not important to me although I am now pretty big compared to your average guy.
Gfake15 may be an expert on the drugs and hormones which is fine but he has no knowledge of what it takes to build natural muscle as he has never done it, so HE should shut the fuck up about natural issues.
He has shown he has no knowledge as anybody who is anybody in this "sport" could tell him that Vince was natural. He helped drug using bodybuilders and used their images for an income but hated what they stood for in his art.

You do realize the irony in your post, don't you? Or do we chalk you up as yet another delusional Getbigger who spends more time contradicting and feebly attempting to defend himself with unwitting diatribes of nonsense?

"Pose like a big pansy..." ~ I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

How could Gh15 possibly be an expert on hormones without being thoroughly knowledgeable on the topic of "natural" (no such thing) bodybuilding? Think about it for a minute.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2011, 12:43:19 AM »

You do realize the irony in your post, don't you? Or do we chalk you up as yet another delusional Getbigger who spends more time contradicting and feebly attempting to defend himself with unwitting diatribes of nonsense?

"Pose like a big pansy..." ~ I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

How could Gh15 possibly be an expert on hormones without being thoroughly knowledgeable on the topic of "natural" (no such thing) bodybuilding? Think about it for a minute.
You don't understand how I see bodybuilding. I dieted down to 165 pounds to reveal all the muscles 25 years ago. As far as I was concerned then I was a bodybuilder as all my muscles were visible. I have then steadily worked up to 200 pounds through intelligent training and eating (regaining 15 pounds of muscle lost in the dieting very quickly). I see this as real bodybuilding.
Gfake15 hit the drugs and hormones like most of you within his first year of bodybuilding. He knows how these chemicals build physique but is NOT qualified to comment on whether or not natural muscle can be built because that is a world that's foreign to him. It slike me commenting on chinese culture and claiming my views are fact when I have never lived there.
I respect that gfake15 knows his drugs and hormones, so if thats your bag do listen to him coz he knows his shit I'm sure.