Author Topic: Vince Gironda - True Natural Muscle (40 years ahead of his time)  (Read 14261 times)

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Re: Vince Gironda - True Natural Muscle (40 years ahead of his time)
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2011, 07:20:44 AM »
lol,, you can have 6 pack at 170 5'10,, but this is where your bodybuukd will endifno hormones in system ,, and! most fellas at very low bodyfat as in 5-6% at 170 use hormones too lol,, this is the problem

as i said before... vince was just the old day guru that is replaced by this day LOCAL TOWN GURU ,, many of them even look liek vince ,, grey hair...older fellas in their 50s ...look like good granpas 65... butthey are only 50-55 lol they all are drug users and many of them of the belief you need to use low doses and use it smart....

lay nortom will one day be one fo them ,, wait and seee, this is only if he live to that age without livign bodybuild with shame or gettign so call sick..

you fellas under big big illusions but! its good,, yuo want to believe a dream its good its part of the human soul and learningprocess

gh15 approved

WELL THE PR0BLEM IS THAT IT'S G0TTEN T0 A RIDICUL0US P0INT T0 THE P0INT WHERE Y0U CANN0T EVEN PUT 0N 25 LBS 0F MUSCLE NATURALLY. EVEN IF Y0U HAVE NATURAL STATS AND PUT 0N 20 LBS 0F MUSCLE, Y0U'RE ACCUSED 0F R0IDING.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2011, 07:30:23 AM »
true natural bodybuild,, aka creatine and protien powder with food,, well...it take all yoru life and really 247 no life type of activity ,, yuo haveno social life what so ever,, maybe movie once in a while but really your life is around kitchen and sleeping and maybefewhours work in the night,, other than that you train you rest you eat lol and the best of them also! do not get ovrer 170lb on stage at 5'10 they just do not,, if you see 170ln 5'10 on stage true natural you should kiss the ground he walk on ,, IF he is true natural because...yuo withness the real real real genetic marvels

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2011, 07:35:35 AM »
true natural bodybuild,, aka creatine and protien powder with food,, well...it take all yoru life and really 247 no life type of activity ,, yuo haveno social life what so ever,, maybe movie once in a while but really your life is around kitchen and sleeping and maybefewhours work in the night,, other than that you train you rest you eat lol and the best of them also! do not get ovrer 170lb on stage at 5'10 they just do not,, if you see 170ln 5'10 on stage true natural you should kiss the ground he walk on ,, IF he is true natural because...yuo withness the real real real genetic marvels

gh15 approved
Bloody elle!! I agree with this too. That's 2 now!!
5 foot 10 and 170 pounds competition ripped would be difficult indeed but possible if the individual got ready weeks ahead and recovered his way back up to that weight (more calories and muscle memory). 6-7% bodyfat can easily be maintained naturally though.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2011, 08:48:34 AM »
I competed natural age 33 I think 5' 10" probably around 167 lbs.  Dieted ultra strict for months.  Now almost 20 yrs later I'm 220 and fat.  sux.  could probably do it again but dont want to! 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2011, 09:57:45 AM »
Bloody elle!! I agree with this too. That's 2 now!!
5 foot 10 and 170 pounds competition ripped would be difficult indeed but possible if the individual got ready weeks ahead and recovered his way back up to that weight (more calories and muscle memory). 6-7% bodyfat can easily be maintained naturally though.

but! that 6%....doen naturaly ,,,when you are 169... and you stand there all marvelous lookig conditioned dry and cut....and veins all over...that condition is not that easy to maintain ,, ONE LITTLE FUCKUP ON SODIUM ...IF YOU DECREASE SODIUM AND GO WACK IN THE HEAD LIEK MOST NATURALS THAT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEMSELFS BEFORE COMEPTITION AND TRY ANYTHING...IF YOU DO THAT YOU

WILL FLATTEN OUT AND YOU WILL LOSE THEVEINS AND LOSE THEHARDNESS AND LOSE CONDITION TO SOME DEGREE,, IT WILL MAKE A DIFFBWTEEN 2 PLACE AND 4 PLACE,, AND IT CAN FUCK UP ....IT IS EASY TO MAINTAIN 7% YES....BUT THERE IS 7 PERCENT DRY AND THEN THERE IS 7 % FLAT ...WET... INBETWEEN ....

its very hard to maintain 6% dry because body want omeostasis,, the bodybuild who maintain it year round are LWAYS on hormones,, and not only that but they are mentaly sick abotu their condition ...they may not go to training if they take pic and think they lost some condition due to whatever ...this! is how fucked they are in head lol

generaly speaking you can be 170lb natural 6% ,,yes it has been done before...not at 5'6 btu 5'10 or so ,,done and achiavable

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2011, 02:53:33 PM »
Proof you need to learn your "bodybuild"
Vince was famously drug free.
Just because you are nothing without the drugs, don't tar everyone with the same brush. There are millions of guys who have had or do have this much muscle (and more) without drugs. I'm one of them.

Skip is famously drug free. Derik Farnsworth famously drug free. Mike Ashley famous drug free. And so on and so on. Yet none of them were. :-\

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2011, 03:59:36 PM »
Vince had some interesting ideas. The book he did with Robert Kennedy, i think there were two versions "the Wild Physique" and "Unleashing the Wild Physique" are worth a read.

It bewilders me how little some people think is possible without hormonization. I feel the Wizard is spot on when he says GH15 is clueless when it comes to building mass naturally. I'll bow down to the guy when it comes to the hormonally hocus pocus of gear, but when it comes to those without blood fulll of synthetic testosterone he seems just plain wrong. I mean how many times has he pretty much said stepping inside the gym without a vew shots of vitamin S in you is pointless.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2011, 04:03:32 PM »
Vince had some interesting ideas. The book he did with Robert Kennedy, i think there were two versions "the Wild Physique" and "Unleashing the Wild Physique" are worth a read.

It bewilders me how little some people think is possible without hormonization. I feel the Wizard is spot on when he says GH15 is clueless when it comes to building mass naturally. I'll bow down to the guy when it comes to the hormonally hocus pocus of gear, but when it comes to those without blood fulll of synthetic testosterone he seems just plain wrong. I mean how many times has he pretty much said stepping inside the gym without a vew shots of vitamin S in you is pointless.

THE PR0BLEM WITH GETBIG IS THAT EVEN IF Y0U HAVE NATURAL STATS, Y0U CARRY "WATER RETENTI0N" AND ARE DEEMED A STER0ID USER EVEN IF Y0U PUT 0N 20 LBS 0F MUSCLE.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 09:23:45 PM »
Drug Free and nearly 50 when this was taken. All the top guys in the 1960's and '70's including Arnold, Louie, Zane all went to stay and train with Vince and promoted his beliefs.
He knew the secrets of real natural bodybuilding.
Secretly lie about drug use?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2012, 04:37:04 AM »
No mister you're mistaken.  If you suspect someone to be on hormones then one way or another they are.  Gironda wasn't as a good responder to hormones as others maybe that's why he was always so bitter.  To think anyone in any athletic arena is natural is just foolish.

truthin!!   ;D

nba nfl all roids
strippers? roids and lipo and tits and face sugery
its a faek world trying to sell you shit ona bun

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2012, 04:45:27 AM »
Did he ever gave it back Bob?.... :D

Yes, at the Mirage Hotel, by the ice machine...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2012, 01:02:55 PM »
This sport is based on drugs. No drugs and you have no sport. Bodybuilders love to say all sports drug because they all will look like they never trained 6 months off drugs.  They are all training experts when they a juicing. Most give up lifting when they stop juicing for months because it feels like a waste of time.

You can look really built without the assist and cosmetic drug bloated muscles. You will never win a contest but you will have your health.