Author Topic: Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler and gets kicked out of MNF.....  (Read 25758 times)

MikMaq

Re: Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler and gets kicked out of MNF.....
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 07:49:02 PM »
Hahahaha, OMG where to start..hahahah.

As for the "illegal" wars...did you either forget or were you even born yet? That was a unanimous decision from BOTH parties. Are you a pacifist? Should we have just done nothing and let it go? Fuck, most liberals have zero commonsense, thanks for keeping that streak going.
::) A little simplistic are we. Do you even know why we went to Iraq ???
I'm pro war and was for the war in afghanistan, and do believe we should be doing more in libya. So you might wanna "think" a little on this one. Lol both parties, you'd think I'd vote democrat :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lol seriously dude your techniques suck, and your reasoning is even shittier.

The war  in Iraq made no legal sense, sure there were other interests involved(cough cough, the vice president's
main employer(you know that little company called haliburton) The saudi's where the bulk of the 911 money came from,(we give them tons of bombs as well), and a guy who is surrounded by people telling him there a terrorist in Iraq :o.  

Don't get me wrong if it were 1991, and the people's of Iraq were actually uprising against saddam, I'd probably be for it too, but 12 years after the fact is a bit munch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 07:50:58 PM »
As for the "illegal" wars...did you either forget or were you even born yet? That was a unanimous decision from BOTH parties.

a few in congress voted against the war in iraq.

the senate did give obama that initial 90 days of "No fly zone" in libya, which he went over.  senate resolution 185.  

suckmymuscle

Re:
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 07:54:56 PM »
Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler and gets kicked out of MNF.....

Obama is not manly enough to be Hitler. He is more along the lines of one of those demagogic populist dictators of Latin America, full of eloquence and empty promisses and no content.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re:
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 08:10:36 PM »
 He is more along the lines of one of those demagogic populist dictators of Latin America, full of eloquence and empty promisses and no content.

Boom! This right here.

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 08:16:07 PM »
Freedom of speech and saying something that can hurt your employers profitability are two different things...
Hope this helps

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 08:18:42 PM »
Freedom of speech and saying something that can hurt your employers profitability are two different things...
Hope this helps

I bet there were millions of people ready to switch off Monday Night Football because of what Hank said.

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 08:20:47 PM »
I bet there were millions of people ready to switch off Monday Night Football because of what Hank said.

Not sure about that.... But why risk losing ad money? Understand?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »
Not sure about that.... But why risk losing ad money? Understand?

I know. The entertainment industry is as such...

Bush/Hitler - good

Obama/Hitler - bad

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2011, 08:23:47 PM »

Bush/Hitler - good

Obama/Hitler - bad

More than anything Disney is so damn scared of bad publicity

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 08:42:47 PM »
Rachel Madcow called, she said, "how dare any of you hold The Messiah accountable".

Jimmy Carter with a tan.....

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »

Bush/Hitler - good

Obama/Hitler - bad

Because it's a fair call. Bush started an illegal war, ignored the international community, caused a disaster, and led a cause based on a pretty fascist premise(them muslims are terrorists). Now if the war was legal, had support from the international community, had legit terrorist ties, or wasn't a total fuck up, I'd change my tone, but it's all true.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 08:52:34 PM »
The pussification of America. PC is killng this country even more.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »
Because it's a fair call. Bush started an illegal war, ignored the international community, caused a disaster, and led a cause based on a pretty fascist premise(them muslims are terrorists). Now if the war was legal, had support from the international community, had legit terrorist ties, or wasn't a total fuck up, I'd change my tone, but it's all true.

It was legal and had support from the international community.

Shit, we used the "International Communities" Intelligence.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 09:33:58 PM »
Hope this helps

You can say whatever you want, in your own place, in your own forum, in your own house and work, but he is aligned and being promoted by the NFL, so he has responsibilities.

Yes, he has free speech, and can say whatever he wants.  Just don't expect the NFL and any other sports organization to use him.  

Regardless of what you think of Obama, and I am seriously not fond of him, comparing him to people like that is not cool, but just shows your ignorance.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2011, 09:56:57 PM »
So I'm guessing Morgan Freeman was let go by his employers for calling Tea Partyers racists last week?

B. Hussein Obama is the most racially divisive president in the history of the U.S. Regardless of his skin color it is his incompetence and comletely failed policies that make him the worst POTUS in history.

epic_alien

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2011, 10:03:54 PM »
the brainwashing of americans to be led to believe hitler was a killer, and was only motivated by race or religion and hatred of jews. epic bulshit. he inspired his people to rise up out of a huge depression in which germans were starving on the streets, and put them to work, for their country, and all of them worked for the betterment of their fellow man. the story of why the germans had to uprise, is where many americans are not told the truth.

ask anyone in that area od the world, in that period of time. they will tell you truth. if you dont think so, this news clip is prime example of  the truth never being allowed to be written in american history books. the reaction of those 3 idiot broadcasters should cement in your mind just how ignorant and stupefied they were to a man expressing his opinion. they dont consider if something is true, all they care about is who is listening, and how it will effect the cooperate machine that employs them.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »
the brainwashing of americans to be led to believe hitler was a killer, and was only motivated by race or religion and hatred of jews. epic bulshit. he inspired his people to rise up out of a huge depression in which germans were starving on the streets, and put them to work, for their country, and all of them worked for the betterment of their fellow man. the story of why the germans had to uprise, is where many americans are not told the truth.

ask anyone in that area od the world, in that period of time. they will tell you truth. if you dont think so, this news clip is prime example of  the truth never being allowed to be written in american history books. the reaction of those 3 idiot broadcasters should cement in your mind just how ignorant and stupefied they were to a man expressing his opinion. they dont consider if something is true, all they care about is who is listening, and how it will effect the cooperate machine that employs them.

another gimick really - stalin, hitler, all the other psychopaths in history yes they were all misunderstood. Some of what you say is true but Hitler took advantage of the poor economic times in Germany to push his extremist agenda.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 10:42:22 PM »

Well, if you call the President of the United States Hitler, then you got to pay the piper.  It would have been better for him not to show up on Fox News...they ask a lot of leading questions and I don't think Hank was paying attention to what Gretchen was saying

if this had been about anyone else you would have been crying freedom of speech. yes we know you love obama. you can leave now stupid
irongearco.com

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 11:30:17 PM »
as bad and evil as hitler was you cant deny the fact at how successful and effective he was at turning that country around like no other. To bad his mind was so twisted.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: SO MUCH FOR FREE SPEACH
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 11:45:45 PM »
I'm tired of all these "Hitler" analogies...regardless of who they are talking about. The mofo was a bad, bad man...you have to really amp up the evil meter to be compared to him...and today, there is nobody that can walk in his boots.

At least Hitler could give a speech without a teleprompter.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 11:48:28 PM »
B. Hussein Obama is the most racially divisive president in the history of the U.S. Regardless of his skin color it is his incompetence and comletely failed policies that make him the worst POTUS in history.

Just out of curiosity, why exactly do you format the name as you do, abbreviating his first name but not his middle name?

The fascination people have with Obama's name is beyond me. Clearly you are trying to use that particular appelation as a criticism. The question is why? Especially when there legitimate criticisms of his policies and when his name is something he really had no control over (modulo having it legally changed to something else, of course)

Is it supposed to worry people that his middle name is Hussein? Or is it supposed to tell us something about the man's character?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 11:53:45 PM »
Hitler stacked testosterone and amphetamines. He was a bodybuilding pioneer.

MikMaq

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2011, 04:22:10 AM »
It was legal and had support from the international community.

Shit, we used the "International Communities" Intelligence.
There was no cause for the war, very simple a select few governments did the invasion or okayed the invasion out of the political might of the usa. Again as I said I wasn't against a war in a Iraq, but using 911 as a reason was something only hitler would do.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2011, 04:35:24 AM »
Well, Hank once fell off a mountain, so he's got brain damage as an excuse.

And, have you all forgotten Howard Cossell and his 'Look at that little monkey run' comment!? You guys are slipping. Oh brother.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2011, 05:05:22 AM »