Author Topic: Trensomnia  (Read 15404 times)

epic_alien

Re: Trensomnia
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 01:20:10 AM »
i shoot it right before bed so it dosn't have time to hit my blood stream before falling asleep...has worked wonders

it hits your blood before you pull the needle out. but i do like your answer

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 02:29:54 AM »
It's dosed way way higher (300, 500, sometimes up to 700mg) when used for it's intended purpose, but at 25 or 50mg it works amazingly as a sleep aid, and it's also unbelievably cheap.  I'd suggest you at least give it a shot :)

Isnt serequel for bi-polar disorder? I have anxiety and have insomina but I am definately not Bi-polar. I heard name brand serequel is expensive if you do not have insurance but could be bullshit thats what my friend said thats why he got to do the trial it was due to the price of the name brand. this was awhile ago though maybe they have a generic out thats cheaper.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 07:55:10 AM »
Isnt serequel for bi-polar disorder? I have anxiety and have insomina but I am definately not Bi-polar. I heard name brand serequel is expensive if you do not have insurance but could be bullshit thats what my friend said thats why he got to do the trial it was due to the price of the name brand. this was awhile ago though maybe they have a generic out thats cheaper.

Actually, it's an anti-psychotic that is used secondarily for bi-polar and its off label use is for insomnia. Dose can go up to as high as 600mg for its primary use, but for sleep, 25 to 50mg is prescribed (1 or 2 pills before bed; this is what I use it for).

It is very expensive. Unfortunately there isn't a generic version out yet, which keeps the price high. 
Do Work.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2011, 09:15:33 AM »
I'm curious why guys on here, who will probably never step on a stage..are willing to stay up all night..sweating like a pig..feeling like shit..all to be on the magical "Tren." Then to have to take sleep meds.. also probably something to make the dick hard..Hey guys, wake up! It's idiotic. If you must be on juice, take something that doesn't have these stupid sides.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2011, 12:15:45 PM »
I'm curious why guys on here, who will probably never step on a stage..are willing to stay up all night..sweating like a pig..feeling like shit..all to be on the magical "Tren." Then to have to take sleep meds.. also probably something to make the dick hard..Hey guys, wake up! It's idiotic. If you must be on juice, take something that doesn't have these stupid sides.
actually, tren makes my dick harder than any other steroid.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 12:28:19 PM »
actually, tren makes my dick harder than any other steroid.

same here.
Do Work.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2011, 12:52:04 PM »

Tren sides are overblown. BBers are generally a bunch of pansies, tren gives us something to whine about to other self-obsessed nancys, basically.

dustin

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2011, 09:52:43 PM »
I sweat like a pig at night and wake up in the morning looking like a shredded, jacked king. That's why I use tren.

I hate to sound conceded... but it's tough to stop looking at myself in the mirror on tren. Anyone taking legit tren surely has the same problem too lol no shame.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2011, 09:57:44 PM »
how about facial aging while on tren.... how long does it take for effects like that to happen...  Eg. steve namat being in his late 20's but looking 38

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2011, 07:26:54 AM »
how about facial aging while on tren.... how long does it take for effects like that to happen...  Eg. steve namat being in his late 20's but looking 38

Overblown. You can't use Namat as an example as he's not only using tren; it's only one compound in a laundry list of compounds that he uses..
Do Work.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2011, 11:17:20 PM »
same here.
me 2. my morning wood is annoying and lasts way too long.
im on week 2 of 500mg jinan trenax, and whoever has used jinan knows its potent shit
best thing is it flows through a 27 gauge needle!
ill let you guys know how my 8 week run goes if im not in jail or a mental institution by then

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2011, 08:22:32 AM »
just jumped on the trensomnia wagon, 3 hours of sleep a night on average, shit sux!  plus 75mg of ephedrine doesn't help

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2011, 09:49:04 AM »
Iam on tren 150mg/ed now, first 2 weeks i was having bad insomnia and swimming with my on sweet, tire to flipping a pillow every night, so start taking Zopiclone for one week then I stop, and for now on I sleep like a baby :)  all you need treatment for insomnia, u don't solve a problem with recreational drugs like xanax.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2011, 11:09:36 AM »
Eg. steve namat being in his late 20's but looking 38

A lot of this has to do with his natural born genetics as well.  Men from that part of the world don't always age well.  I have a friend from Poland who is 27 and looks over 40 and he doesn't drink or do drugs.

8)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2011, 06:44:32 AM »
Update:

My girlfriend found out I had been cheating for 5 months with gf#2 and both dumped me today. My fault: yes. I deserve it: yes. Did tren make me do it?: no

Lesson: pretty girls come and go, good Girls don't

I'm 26

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2011, 01:56:06 PM »
Update:

My girlfriend found out I had been cheating for 5 months with gf#2 and both dumped me today. My fault: yes. I deserve it: yes. Did tren make me do it?: no

I'm 26

at least you learned a lesson, that is too bad you decided to do that.

TEAM Nasser

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2011, 05:47:12 PM »
Update:

I'm 26

if you were cheating her for 5 months, you didn't love her, you'll get past the rejection and regret very quickly

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2011, 06:51:30 PM »
Update:

I'm 26

Good point.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2011, 09:06:33 PM »
I was my longtime girlfriends first love and it sucks knowing what type of person I've become in order to hurt her like that. She says if she decides to take me back I have to quit AAS. I straight up told her that's not happening. I love her and care for her but I just may need some "me" time to bang out some sluts and get this promiscuity out of my system

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2011, 11:55:22 PM »
I sweat like a pig at night and wake up in the morning looking like a shredded, jacked king. That's why I use tren.

I hate to sound conceded... but it's tough to stop looking at myself in the mirror on tren. Anyone taking legit tren surely has the same problem too lol no shame.

this is true.. you can't stop looking at yourself lol again not to sound conceded like dustin sais, to the point where this girl said "k can u stop touching and looking at yourself"  ;D

only true trenbolona ace users understand this, the rest can dream on...

dustin

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2011, 02:36:28 AM »
this is true.. you can't stop looking at yourself lol again not to sound conceded like dustin sais, to the point where this girl said "k can u stop touching and looking at yourself"  ;D

only true trenbolona ace users understand this, the rest can dream on...

My wife bangs on the bathroom doors and tells me if I'm not shitting, I'd better fucking open it right away LOL

Been on 100mg EOD for a couple of vials now and the only shitty thing is that I've started sweating a lot more even though I'm so lean. I've been taking naps at work during lunch, and a few minutes after I fall asleep I get a nice film of sweat. Slept the whole lunch hour a few evenings ago and soaked my shirt. Good thing I had a fresh one in my car though. Fuckin' trenbologna. I love and hate this shit 8)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »
I was my longtime girlfriends first love and it sucks knowing what type of person I've become in order to hurt her like that. She says if she decides to take me back I have to quit AAS. I straight up told her that's not happening. I love her and care for her but I just may need some "me" time to bang out some sluts and get this promiscuity out of my system

hhhahaha  "get this promiscuity out of my system"  there is a price to pay for that.