Author Topic: Girls jumps NYC Subway gate to avoid fare. When cops try to arrest them....  (Read 15481 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Answer yes or no:

Are you racist?

Can you be racist not against a whole race as such but a class inside of the race?
For example I have nothing but respect for black, asian and everybody else who is trying to do his best to live an law abiding life with work etc.
But I hate Nignogs, you know ghetto trash, I think we need to get rid of them, I have no time for them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why won't you answer the question? I also live among a ton of immigrants and people of different ethnicities and I personally do not consider myself a racist.

Are you racist? Yes or no? Don't be a coward.

I hate the ghetto thug trash.

claymore

• Getbig IV
Not clicking on the link but guessing they were black.

What would  make you think that... ::) To answer your question swede because they've been taught this by our pathetic society, people just don't turn out this way...they're TRAINED !! every heard the saying "Monkey see, monkey do"

claymore

• Getbig IV
Can you be racist not against a whole race as such but a class inside of the race?
For example I have nothing but respect for black, asian and everybody else who is trying to do his best to live an law abiding life with work etc.
But I hate Nignogs, you know ghetto trash, I think we need to get rid of them, I have no time for them.

"For example I have nothing but respect for black, asian and everybody else who is trying to do his best to live an law abiding life with work etc."...Unfortunately that's only about 5% if not fewer.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
I hate the ghetto thug trash.

Still not answering the question.. It's pretty simple, you're either racist or you're not.

If you say you hate the ghetto thug trash then that should go of all kinds of trash, not just black right? It's pretty obvious from your posts that you seem to resent black people, no matter the context.

So that's why I ask you: Are you a racist? Show your spine if you got one.
from incomplete data

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
I have nothing against any color, only against behavior and actions.

I love intellectual, well-spoken, and well-mannered people in general, like Milton, Parker, Dave Czech, Jean Papillon etc

Couldn't care less if they were red, white, blue, purple etc
For example, i have nothing against people in Sudan, Ghana, Namibia etc but it seems as if when some people come to Britain or US, the behavior changes.
Is it due to the integration-system? Being treated as 2nd class citizens? Upbringing? Who knows.

It's the Ghetto-people and the way they act and behave that irritates me.

I also do not enjoy the unreasonable behavior of some people in the middle-east and ignorant people all over the world, regardless of color.

But it's these ghetto-people and THEIR BEHAVIOR and manners that irritates me and causes animosity.

If they behaved like normal people there would be no issue.

For example, not only do they not follow the rules/law, but when officers of the law apprehend them, they get even more hostile.

What kind of behavior is that? They're just escalating matters when they could have settled the issue more calmly and reasonably.

You wouldn't see Salvatore, Pellius or Wiggs do anything of the like for example.

Stark

• Getbig V
Realist.

However delusional left wingers, liberals and certain ethnic minorites would call you a racist.

And I have no problem with that.
All my life I made a point of swimming against the current trend - sometimes I admit I went too far and it was ridicules.
Its my way of trying to be unique (which is bollox of course but it gives me at least the illusion that I am not buying into all the crap and bullshit).

I am swimming against the current trend of extreme political correctness, its damaging to our society and I am not going to stand by and shut my mouth just because I am afraid that some do gooder calls me a racist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why won't you answer the question? I also live among a ton of immigrants and people of different ethnicities and I personally do not consider myself a racist.

Are you racist? Yes or no? Don't be a coward.

You can consider youself the man in the moon for all i care.   I live in NYC and are amongst these barbarians daily. 

The ghetto thug animals need to be caged and put away from the general public.     

Army of One

• Getbig V
She thought the gate was a branch

Stark

• Getbig V

I wonder how long certain black groups around the world will try to milk the slave issue? How long is that shit ago? 200 years? 150 years?

I don't see a lot of native Americans acting all stupid (maybe in their reservoirs).
I don't see asian people jumping gates and disrespecting the police on a daily basis.

At what stage does the black community take responsibility of their youth and the problems? At what stage do we stop finding excuses for these young people and tell them how it really is?

Sorry you will never make it, that american dream is not for you, you didn't pay attention in school now you are fucked and you have two choices.
Work or Die.

Pick now.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
looks like ron needs to buy extra bandwidth

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Ha ha, that was great. Dumb bitches didn't stand a chance, yet they kept running their mouths.

They really need to start equipping police with muzzles, too, so they don't have to keep hearing them run their mouths.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V

You can consider youself the man in the moon for all i care.   I live in NYC and are amongst these barbarians daily.  

The ghetto thug animals need to be caged and put away from the general public.      

For being of such a strong opinion you really are a coward. You're either racist or you're not. I'm not here to judge you for it either way, I'm giving you shit for being a internet bad-ass that refuses to be honest with himself and others. Come out of the closet already.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
For being of such a strong opinion you really are a coward. You're either racist or you're not. I'm not here to judge you for it either way, I'm giving you shit for being a internet bad-ass that refuses to be honest with himself and others. Come out of the closet already.

Its not a matter of race - its a matter of ghetto thug behavior.   

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Its not a matter of race - its a matter of ghetto thug behavior.   

So why won't you answer the question then?
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
So why won't you answer the question then?

Why the fuck does it matter to you? What ever he believes how does it affect you?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Question for you:

If you dislike the negative behaviour of a group of people within your country, and upon analysis it turns out that the overwhelming majority of those people come from a single ethnic group, and whose negative behaviour is disproportionately higher than the national average, does that make you a racist??

I see what you're saying and my approach to it is simply to see someone's ethnicity as indicator of where that person might belong/come from. See in that sense I am judgmental at first but I don't act upon that judgment or base my opinion of that entire people on it. I have been proven wrong enough times to realize it's dumb.

But the same goes for any group of people.. we've got criminals and thugs of all kinds here, not just immigrants or black people.

Why the fuck does it matter to you? What ever he believes how does it affect you?

Doesn't affect me and neither does getbig affect you in any dramatic fashion either. Then why do you bother to post here and ask people stuff and be opinionated? Answer that question for yourself and then get back to me. Dumbass.
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V

Doesn't affect me and neither does getbig affect you in any dramatic fashion either. Then why do you bother to post here and ask people stuff and be opinionated? Answer that question for yourself and then get back to me. Dumbass

Well I ask people a question and if they don't want to answer I move on, you on the other push and shove until you have the answer that is convenient for you.
Thats why I asked.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Well I ask people a question and if they don't want to answer I move on, you on the other push and shove until you have the answer that is convenient for you.
Thats why I asked.

The fact that he refuses to answer to question is very relevant to the discussion. It's a telling sign of his true self and he won't admit it. He's under no obligation to be a part of the discussion though obviously.

Since when did you get so sensitive?
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The fact that he refuses to answer to question is very relevant to the discussion. It's a telling sign of his true self and he won't admit it. He's under no obligation to be a part of the discussion though obviously.

;)

Stark

• Getbig V

I have my period

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Can someone explain to me how you first jump the gate to avoid paying.. which is what keeps everything running I'm assuming. and Then when you get caught you feel entitled to struggle after you just broke an Obvious law? how can you feel like that? I don't understand.. what is the mindset that causes this? They feel entitled to ride for free fopr some reason? is it EXTREMLY expensive? Im guessing It's not?

The train fare in NYC is $2.50 each way. What happened in this video, is that they just realized that the cops aren't going to let them go with a warning which happens sometimes if you've got a nice cop. They've always taken fare beating seriously, and now with the budget crunch, the police ticket like crazy. So, instead of $2.50, they've got a $100 ticket for fare beating. Also they probably don't want to appear "soft" in front of their friends, which is a big thing in certain neighbourhoods, so they start fighting with the police over that bullshit ::).

Stuff like that happens all the time in certain parts of the city. I've seen box cutter fights over goofy things like sneakers being stepped on or a stolen candy bar ::). Usually, you just stand back and watch the show.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
The train fare in NYC is $2.50 each way. What happened in this video, is that they just realized that the cops aren't going to let them go with a warning which happens sometimes if you've got a nice cop. They've always taken fare beating seriously, and now with the budget crunch, the police ticket like crazy. So, instead of $2.50, they've got a $100 ticket for fare beating. Also they probably don't want to appear "soft" in front of their friends, which is a big thing in certain neighbourhoods, so they start fighting with the police over that bullshit ::).

Stuff like that happen all the time in certain parts of the city. I've seen box cutter fights over goofy things like sneakers being stepped on or a stolen candy bar ::). Usually, you just stand back and watch the show.

And if someone accidentally "smudged someone's Puma" can that smudger tell the smudgee, "I'm sorry about that, can I offer you a wetwipe to clean up any mess?  Again, I'm very sorry."  Would that be sufficient to end the issue or does the apology not matter and blood need to be shed?  I've never lived around this type of behavior so I don't know how it all plays out.  Can civility and a genuine apology prevent violence?  Again, this is an honest question.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
That's the thing, the need to not look "soft" in front of the friends of some neighbourhoods which is quite prevalent in the Ghettos.

Behave like normal people and there would be no worry about if you look soft or not.

It will only escalate the problem.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
You fucking ASSHOLE!! who are you to disrespect and diss people that get up every day to deal with fucking filth and subhumans like the one above.
NOT AN OUNCE of fucking thanks do they get.
Its people like yourself that don't back them up and don't help them but only criticism them, which makes their job even harder, do you think for a second 40 years ago anybody would have tried to hit a cop with a bag and more without being 100% sure you could get your ass kicked and or killed?
THERE IS ZERO respect for authority anymore all you guys are doing is winching and whining and complaining that your "rights are not meet" fuck me you people are fucking weak!!!
I got arrested a thousand times, I got thrown to the ground rogh handcuffed and kicked to comply, BUT NEVER EVER did I fought back and you know why? Becuase I knew I was doing wrong I knew I was caught so I played it cool - And mind you we are talking swat style take down here - Never ever did I hit a cop tried to spit at him, they are just doing their job.

If our weak governments would finally realize that the only answer to these subhumans is brutal force thats the day we see some change.
Don't comply with the law fuck you you are going down.
What? You want to help a friend? Fuck you, you are going down as well.
What? Don't want to step back and let me do my job? FUCK YOU TOO!!!

Stark.... you took my message completely the wrong way.  I guess I should've worded it better!

I have MAD respect for cops... I mean, I think they are the heroes of our society my friend.  So much so, that I was very close to turning my back on my family's business and becoming one myself.... Hence the minor I got in Criminal Justice in Undergrad, even my graduation project in Engineering revolved around bettering police systems and dispatch units.  Some of my bestest friends and family members are cops.  So trust me when I say, I have nothing but the utomost respect for police officers.

You misunderstood what I was trying to say.  I meant that "some days cops jobs really suck because they have to deal with scum bag bitches like these girls who make the cops jobs a lot more difficult than they need to be".   I wish the cops would've just punched the  girls in the face and knocked them out cold, thats what they deserve for the bullshit they're doing by jumping the fare and then resisting arrest later!

Believe me, I am in no way condoning what these bitches did.... on the contrary, I think the cops should've been that much harder on them for the way they were acting.

You will not find a person who respects police authority more than I do.

Hope I cleared up this misunderstanding!