Author Topic: Girls jumps NYC Subway gate to avoid fare. When cops try to arrest them....  (Read 15482 times)

ricorico

• Getbig II
was it just me or did that video sound like a bunch of chimpanzees at feeding time in the zoo???

(no homo-sapien)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Stark.... you took my message completely the wrong way.  I guess I should've worded it better!

I have MAD respect for cops... I mean, I think they are the heroes of our society my friend.  So much so, that I was very close to turning my back on my family's business and becoming one myself.... Hence the minor I got in Criminal Justice in Undergrad, even my graduation project in Engineering revolved around bettering police systems and dispatch units.  Some of my bestest friends and family members are cops.  So trust me when I say, I have nothing but the utomost respect for police officers.

You misunderstood what I was trying to say.  I meant that "some days cops jobs really suck because they have to deal with scum bag bitches like these girls who make the cops jobs a lot more difficult than they need to be".   I wish the cops would've just punched the  girls in the face and knocked them out cold, thats what they deserve for the bullshit they're doing by jumping the fare and then resisting arrest later!

Believe me, I am in no way condoning what these bitches did.... on the contrary, I think the cops should've been that much harder on them for the way they were acting.

You will not find a person who respects police authority more than I do.

Hope I cleared up this misunderstanding!

So for comparison purposes, this exchange between stark and ach in which one misunderstood the other and then it got sorted out in a completely civil manner would never happen in the settings in the clips because of the fear of looking soft?

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
I just shoot the bastards....thats my policy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I just shoot the bastards....thats my policy

They should be hog tied like cattle and branded.   

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
And if someone accidentally "smudged someone's Puma" can that smudger tell the smudgee, "I'm sorry about that, can I offer you a wetwipe to clean up any mess?  Again, I'm very sorry."  Would that be sufficient to end the issue or does the apology not matter and blood need to be shed?  I've never lived around this type of behavior so I don't know how it all plays out.  Can civility and a genuine apology prevent violence?  Again, this is an honest question.

Yeah, usually if it's just two guys, and one goes "Aw, I'm sorry man" (usually with a respectful head nod or similar) it's fine. But, if it happens when they're in a group(when high schools or clubs let out and the kids invade the subway and fast food places, you'll see it alot) , you watch yourself, because the "you gonna let that ni---a don't do that", etc..... type stuff happens over the tinyest of things.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
So for comparison purposes, this exchange between stark and ach in which one misunderstood the other and then it got sorted out in a completely civil manner would never happen in the settings in the clips because of the fear of looking soft?

Its an important topic to me.  I just spoke with Stark via PM, and explained to him that nothing PISSES ME OFF MORE than people who disrespect cops.... these are guys that literally put their life on the line everyday!

Police officers have helped me out in some really nasty situations.... so as I said... I have nothing but respect for them!

I guess I should've worded my post better!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Its an important topic to me.  I just spoke with Stark via PM, and explained to him that nothing PISSES ME OFF MORE than people who disrespect cops.... these are guys that literally put their life on the line everyday!

Police officers have helped me out in some really nasty situations.... so as I said... I have nothing but respect for them!

And it's this element of civility (the exchange between you and stark that resolved peacefully) that I question in the subway situation or other similar situations in those environments.  Can that same level of civility and patience exist there? BB indicates that in a one-on-one situation yes, but in a group situation civility is often lost and the "you gonna let that n*gga get away with that" mentality prevails.  So then it becomes a function of entertainment for the group to escalate violence? 

I also have respect for the police.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And it's this element of civility (the exchange between you and stark that resolved peacefully) that I question in the subway situation or other similar situations in those environments.  Can that same level of civility and patience exist there? BB indicates that in a one-on-one situation yes, but in a group situation civility is often lost and the "you gonna let that n*gga get away with that" mentality prevails.  So then it becomes a function of entertainment for the group to escalate violence? 

These are not normal human beings.  These are beasts.     

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Not clicking on the link but guessing they were black.

Not clicking either, but not even guessing. . . knowing.
a

Schmoff

• Getbig V
monkeys are always monkeys

:-X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
These are not normal human beings.  These are beasts.     

Is it all ages or primarily teens and 20-somethings?

bigmc

• Getbig V
No One respects the Police

I know because i was in the police myself

everyone thinks they are entitled to give you shit and ultimately the consequences of their actions won't be severe enough to prevent them doing it again
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Is it all ages or primarily teens and 20-somethings?

Teens through mid 20's. Every once and awhile you'll see a someone a bit older. Usually if you see an older person causing trouble on the trains or in public for little reason, they're homeless, drunk/drugged, or mentally ill(or some combo). A few of the larger psy. hospitals and homeless shelters are within blocks of major subway lines or busy areas.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
lets hope wiggs can justify this behavior somehow

I was on my way to fuck your mother and forgot my tokens, I was in a rush.
You're in my scope boy...Check yourself or feel my wrath.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
If I were those cops all those little cu nts would have gotten a taste of the business end of my nightstick.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Probably have - Fuck it if I have my apologies.

This shit really really makes me angry.

Like that Nigerian woman I saw on a taxi rank recently who skipped a queue of maybe 10 people and when the taxi driver told her
that he cannot take her since there are 10 different people waiting she SCrEAMED RACIST RACIST!!!!1
Not one of the people in the queue said something because they were scared that it might look like they were racist.
Not me fuck that..
I walked right over to the cab driver told him I saw it all - I have no problem to testify (all while looking into the face of that stupid ugly black cunts face).

Great work 8)
tank u jesus

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

MOS....depends on the setting, races of the participants, audience to show off in front off, ages, chance of being caught/called out on something, and what small level of respect they might have.

One guy steps on one guy's shoe - in most instances, just an apology.

One guy steps on the shoe of a guy traveling in a gang of friends - probably lots of chimp chattering.

One white guy/girl steps on the shoe of a black guy/girl traveling in a gang with superior numbers - always an altercation.

Obviously stereotyped to some degree but pretty accurate in a large urban setting. Can be summed up in saying "a total lack of respect for any type of authority".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
MOS....depends on the setting, races of the participants, audience to show off in front off, ages, chance of being caught/called out on something, and what small level of respect they might have.

One guy steps on one guy's shoe - in most instances, just an apology.

One guy steps on the shoe of a guy traveling in a gang of friends - probably lots of chimp chattering.

One white guy/girl steps on the shoe of a black guy/girl traveling in a gang with superior numbers - always an altercation.

Obviously stereotyped to some degree but pretty accurate in a large urban setting. Can be summed up in saying "a total lack of respect for any type of authority".

Its the entire ghetto thug barbarian culture thats screwed up.  These morons should be sent to work farms to toil in the sweltering heat growing food or caged in a zoo until they can act like normal people.   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Subway fare is expensive.
I hate the State.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
No One respects the Police

I know because i was in the police myself

everyone thinks they are entitled to give you shit and ultimately the consequences of their actions won't be severe enough to prevent them doing it again
^^
WHY would you leave?  I was in the military for over 7 years(and 2 wars), have been in Corrections now for 5 years- would never leave...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I don't think they 'jumped' the gate either ... that stop has one of the turn-styles that is from head to toe. There is a door on the side of that though that transit workers use and I bet once it was open all 5-6 monkeys sneaked in...I was drunk once and jumped the gate and there is no way the fat one with the stripped bag would of done that easily....

But yeah lil ghetto girls are the 'new' threat...they just dont even give a fuck and think they can just 'brain a nigg*' to get off..

L

Stark

• Getbig V
Subway fare is expensive.

Than fucking walk

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Than fucking walk

Subway fare is expensive because its a massive public sector clusterfuck of overpaid, underworked, and lazy slobs. 

Stark

• Getbig V
Its an important topic to me.  I just spoke with Stark via PM, and explained to him that nothing PISSES ME OFF MORE than people who disrespect cops.... these are guys that literally put their life on the line everyday!

Its all good bro, sorry to have upset you.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Subway fare is expensive because its a massive public sector clusterfuck of overpaid, underworked, and lazy slobs.  

The NY subway is indeed a clusterfuck, I'll give you that.
from incomplete data